Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? (3139 Views)

Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! / So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by Riwo11(f): 6:01am On Nov 11, 2017
Boy: Hello baby
Girl: Hi, I have missed you
Boy: I miss you too. I have been running around looking for the money.
Girl: what money?
Boy: (laughs) I promised to get you a Samsung phone remember?
Girl: Awwww... But bae, you don't really have to stress yourself. How much have you raised?
Boy: 30k, plus my remaining salary of last month, it's 40k now.
Girl: Awww babe
Boy: I love you and want to see you happy. The phone is 50k, I need to work a little to gather 10k
Girl: But babe, you don't need to stress yourself. I can manage the phone I am using now.
Boy: Sweet heart, you need to use the latest phone.
Girl: If you insist on getting me a phone, I will go for something not that expensive. I can use a 20 thousand naira phone. After all, it does the same thing those big phones do
Boy: No... I...
Girl: (cuts in) that's all I ask for. Send some of the money to your mother in the village, and to Chioma, for her school fees. Then you can save the rest for your self babe. I really appreciate you....
CLICK BELOW TO READ.......
5 Reasons Why Jealousy Can Happen in Your Relationship......

http://www.riwodating.com/2017/11/5-reasons-why-jealousy-can-happen-in.html

2 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by delishpot: 6:05am On Nov 11, 2017
OP, how old are you? Many girls in that Naija have been giving guys their own money for various reasons. You don't hear about it because of they tell, people like you will say they are blowing trumpets because they helped their men and tag then bad girlfriends. Many men are living with support from their babes and wives but you wouldn't know because the women do it codedly and make the world think the man is behind it all.

16 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by QueenSekxy(f): 6:09am On Nov 11, 2017
why not tell him not to buy atall since you are forming the good girl..mtchew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by dingbang(m): 6:15am On Nov 11, 2017
delishpot:
OP, how old are you? Many girls in that Naija have been giving guys their own money for various reasons. You don't hear about it because of they tell, people like you will say they are blowing trumpets because they helped their men and tag then bad girlfriends. Many men are living with support from their babes and wives but you wouldn't know because the women do it codedly and make the world think the man is behind it all.

many girls in Nigeria, now that's about them, question is, have YOU done that?
Re: How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by delishpot: 6:23am On Nov 11, 2017
dingbang:
many girls in Nigeria, now that's about them, question is, have YOU done that?

Jamb question. The question was how many girls can do it an I told you many have done it and are still doing it and will still do it in future. It's none of your biz wax what I do or don't do and don't let my user name fool you too cool I answered your question leave it at that. Many girls do more than what you posted. They spend their OWN money on guys.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by dingbang(m): 6:24am On Nov 11, 2017
delishpot:

Jamb question. The question was how many girls can do it an I told you many have done it and are still doing it and will still do it in future. It's none of your biz wax what I do or don't do and don't let my user name fool you too cool I answered your question leave it at that. Many girls do more than what you posted. They spend their OWN money on guys.
as per data collector wey you be na.. Yimu.
Re: How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by delishpot: 6:26am On Nov 11, 2017
dingbang:
as per data collector wey you be na.. Yimu.

ABI you want swear say some woman no dey give guys money? grin grin

Aha! softly dey yinmu make ya nose no go bend.
Re: How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by dingbang(m): 6:27am On Nov 11, 2017
delishpot:

ABI you want swear say woman no dey give guys money? grin grin

Aha softly dey yinmu make ya nose no go bend.
I don forget say you no be woman ... Maybe na tomboy you be ....So you no fit give guy cash ..
Re: How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by delishpot: 6:29am On Nov 11, 2017
dingbang:
I don forget say you no be woman ... Maybe na tomboy you be ....So you no fit give guy cash ..

I fit na. If the reason make sense I go give. cool
Re: How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by dingbang(m): 6:33am On Nov 11, 2017
delishpot:

I fit na. If the reason make sense I go give. cool
taaa ... I no believe you for this nairaland.. I dey hundred percent sure say guy never chop your money
Re: How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by delishpot: 6:33am On Nov 11, 2017
dingbang:
taaa ... I no believe you for this nairaland.. I dey hundred percent sure say guy never chop your money

I don vex....... grin

Mai enter road go shower all people I see with money. You don challenge me this early mo mo!
Re: How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by dingbang(m): 6:36am On Nov 11, 2017
delishpot:

I don vex....... grin

Mai enter road go shower all people I see with money. You don challenge me this early mo mo!
see you..
Re: How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 11, 2017
This is when you can't help but think about one thing.... marriage
Re: How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by ubunja(m): 6:42am On Nov 11, 2017
delishpot:

gals only give men money when they know they will get something from the man down the road.women by nature are not givers.they are takers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by delishpot: 6:46am On Nov 11, 2017
ubunja:

gals only give men money when they know they will get something from the man down the road.women by nature are not givers.they are takers

What difference does that make? Don't men give money ,jobs and gifts when they know they will get something in return from the woman down the road too? Or is the woman's own a taboo?

After all the girl in OPs writeup still collected 20k phone grin grin Me I am talking the women not collecting a fine but giving for love. You yourself, do you dash women money and phones just for the sake of it?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by Lillyane(f): 8:08am On Nov 11, 2017
delishpot:

I agree with you

1 Like

Re: How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by sirjentul05(m): 8:35am On Nov 11, 2017
If any naija gal do am, mek I get pregnant by force
Re: How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2017
Re: How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by ubunja(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2017
delishpot:

What difference does that make? Don't men give money ,jobs and gifts when they know they will get something in return from the woman down the road too? Or is the woman's own a taboo?

After all the girl in OPs writeup still collected 20k phone grin grin Me I am talking the women not collecting a fine but giving for love. You yourself, do you dash women money and phones just for the sake of it?
say what u will:MEN ARE GIVERS AND WOMEN ARE TAKERS.thats why a single man is called STINGY and SELFISH.coz people know noone is spending that moola he makes.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by ubunja(m): 9:11am On Nov 11, 2017
delishpot:

if women are such great givers why do rich women find it so hard to marry poor men?why do women NEVER date guys with a lower job than theirs?your worship of women is clouding your common sense.even now there are women u fear approaching coz u know u cant afford them.yet a poor woman doesnt mind trying to impress a rich man. open your eyes.see sense.

6 Likes

Re: How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by moorevic(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2017
My girl is the best
Re: How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by digglevictor(m): 11:46am On Nov 11, 2017
QueenSekxy:
why not tell him not to buy atall since you are forming the good girl..mtchew
hOelOeShi Buruku
Re: How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by teresafaith: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2017
It's only a broke man That will rejoice over this shiite
Re: How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
Riwo11:
Boy: Hello baby
Girl: Hi, I have missed you
Boy: I miss you too. I have been running around looking for the money.
Girl: what money?
Boy: (laughs) I promised to get you a Samsung phone remember?
Girl: Awwww... But bae, you don't really have to stress yourself. How much have you raised?
Boy: 30k, plus my remaining salary of last month, it's 40k now.
Girl: Awww babe
Boy: I love you and want to see you happy. The phone is 50k, I need to work a little to gather 10k
Girl: But babe, you don't need to stress yourself. I can manage the phone I am using now.
Boy: Sweet heart, you need to use the latest phone.
Girl: If you insist on getting me a phone, I will go for something not that expensive. I can use a 20 thousand naira phone. After all, it does the same thing those big phones do
Boy: No... I...
Girl: (cuts in) that's all I ask for. Send some of the money to your mother in the village, and to Chioma, for her school fees. Then you can save the rest for your self babe. I really appreciate you....
CLICK BELOW TO READ.......
5 Reasons Why Jealousy Can Happen in Your Relationship......

http://www.riwodating.com/2017/11/5-reasons-why-jealousy-can-happen-in.html
No be only Chioma undecided Chioma wey dey school dey use N100+ phone undecided
Re: How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2017

. . .you see now she's tripping.

I hate it when they act corny like that. Girls learn to ask for everything and anything - it doesn't make you a bad person. Never try to be too modest - its a turn off - doesn't make you a good girl either.

To hell with tags and labels, we all want nice stuffs.

(1) (Reply)

How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot / Ladies Why????? / Video Of A Nigerian Girl Selling Purewater Twerking On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.