Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot (3135 Views)

Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road / My Facebook Chat Screenshot / My Facebook Chat Screenshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by iLegendd(m): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
A lot of people complain about money and how it's hard to make money. No, it's not hard to make money. What is hard is "thinking smartly."

Rant:

In fact, a lot of men will work so hard to make money (instead of working smart), yet, they'd waste the money on pleasing a woman and when she runs him dry, he will come to Nairaland to create a thread and vent his anger.

Please, women, suck these type of men dry — they are stupid men. They think with their money, not with their brain. These type of men always think they're rich and smart, but no, they are clueless.

Men who have refused to read and learn how the dating game works will suffer. All they talk about is: make money, make money, yet, they're making the money just to impress women and neglect their parents, siblings, and relations.

Are these types of men not stupid? Please, let's be honest, are they not stupid? The worst thing is: these men fall madly in love with the woman who is sucking them dry. They'll even brag about having such a woman in their life (insecurity/low-esteem). They never reason with their brains until the day she'll cheat on him with her so-called fake and old uncle, then dump his stupid ass.

The second day, they'll come to Nairaland to cry and abuse women. Please, women, suck those fõols dry since they don't want to use their heads.

Anyway, back to the main reason for this topic. On this thread, I'll show you how to do mini importation by turning 20k to 1 minillion Naira.

This is a practical class. I only teach people practical, not theories. The business will start with 20k and we will make 50k.

The 50k will be reinvested and we will make 100k.

The 100k will be reinvested and we'll make 250k.

The 250k will be reinvested and we'll make 500k.

The 500k will be reinvested and we will make ₦1,000,000.00+

When it gets to 3 million, we will take some parts of the money to buy a bus for goods delivery to our buyers within PH.

In the chat below, I pretended to be a novice and asked the guy some dumb questions to let him deliver a mini-lecture on mini importation while I chill and listen.

After reading the screenshots of our chat below, I'll reveal something to you. Are you ready?

1 Like

Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by iLegendd(m): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
Image 1

Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by iLegendd(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
Image 2

Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by iLegendd(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
Image 3

Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by iLegendd(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
Image 4

Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by iLegendd(m): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
Image 5

Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by iLegendd(m): 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
Image 6

Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by iLegendd(m): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Image 7

Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by iLegendd(m): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
Image 8

Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by iLegendd(m): 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Image 9

Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by iLegendd(m): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
Image 10

Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by iLegendd(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
Image 11

Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by iLegendd(m): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
Image 12

Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by iLegendd(m): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
Image 13

Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by iLegendd(m): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Image 14

Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by iLegendd(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
Image 15

Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by iLegendd(m): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
So, that is the first stage of this practical class. Now, it's time for me to...
Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by TheSilentNight: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
Manmen
Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 15, 2018
iLegendd:
So, that is the first stage of this practical class. Now, it's time for me to...
....start
Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by iamJ(m): 12:26am On Nov 15, 2018
Opened this thread, wasted 5mb to scroll through all the nonsense above

Some things will never change, smh, going back to sports section jor
Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by iLegendd(m): 8:16am On Nov 15, 2018
iamJ:
Opened this thread, wasted 5mb to scroll through all the nonsense above

Some things will never change, smh, going back to sports section jor
Just 5MB and you're crying. I thought you had 16 million in your account in 2016? Have you finished it? Send your Airtel number let me send you 500MB. I spend at least 30GB every month, so sending my son 500MB won't be a big deal. Lemme upload two more images to make you spend up to 9MB. cheesy

Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by dotunibrahim7(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
iLegendd:
Just 5MB and you're crying. I thought you had 16 million in your account in 2016? Have you finished it? Send your Airtel number let me send you 500MB. I spend at least 30GB every month, so sending my son 500MB won't be a big deal. Lemme upload two more images to make you spend up to 9MB. cheesy
B
boss you fit help me o I need am I no dey form....besides I've been trying to learn this mini import....your chat above alone has enlightened me a bit...abeg you throw more light
Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by adeboi1: 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
@ilegend how do i create and monetize my YouTube channel

can i also get money from YouTube through goggle adsense
Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by adeboi1: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
adeboi1:
@ilegendd how do i create and monetize my YouTube channel

Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by iLegendd(m): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2018
dotunibrahim7:
Form small na.
Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by iLegendd(m): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2018
adeboi1:
@ilegend how do i create and monetize my YouTube channel

I don't really focus too much on YouTube, so my advice won't be accurate. One day, I'll dig it. From what I knew before, you need to have 10k views or thereabout to start.
Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by adeboi1: 7:39am On Nov 18, 2018
iLegendd:
Form small na.
. Pls how can i link my YouTube acct with google AdSense
Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by adeboi1: 7:40am On Nov 18, 2018
iLegendd:
I don't really focus too much on YouTube, so my advice won't be accurate. One day, I'll dig it. From what I knew before, you need to have 10k views or thereabout to start.
wat of udemy
Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by Multitalented1(m): 7:58am On Nov 18, 2018
I'm ready o. How do we go about it
Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by Multitalented1(m): 8:08am On Nov 18, 2018
My contact number is +2348138095507
Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by iLegendd(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2018
Multitalented1:
I'm ready o. How do we go about it
Ready for lecture or what?
Re: How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot by iLegendd(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2018
adeboi1:
wat of udemy
You can create a video course and sell there — you don't need ads. For Adsense, I hate it. I have an account with some money inside, but Google banned me thinking I care.

After 5 months, they realized I don't care about them, so they reopened it and tried to lure me to start using it again, but I ignored. Google thinks without Adsense we won't make money online.

Please, don't put your hopes on Google. They disappoint when you least expect it. Someone like me who doesn't care fits them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenya Female MP Caught In Bed With Colleague Lawmaker Chopping Themselves- Video / When Romance Reaches Climax, You Will Experience This / Please How Do I Leave A Girl Without Hurting Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.