Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers (42406 Views)

Boat Ride To Port Novo – Super Eagles Players React / Leicester City Players React To Death Of Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha (Photos) / Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by Mariangeles(f): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2017
Up Super Eagles of Nigeria!
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by MYBLOCUS: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2017
GOOD JOB GUYS ITS DIDN'T END HERE JUST GO TO RUSSIA RUSH THEM AND MAKE US PROUD GO EAGLE
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by Thosyn12(m): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2017
Good Job Guys
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by michaels5050: 11:42am On Nov 11, 2017
Good Nigeria qualified, I'm booking my Russia ticket asap........ not to watch world cup oooo but to go and see that Moscow con artist called mmm abi Na mavrodi

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by Stanleyville(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2017
I pray God opens rohrs eyes so he sees that ogu is by far better than onazi..both technicaly n tactically..even oghene karo should b starting ahead of him(onazi)..

the only fin onazi has got is brute no brains! sad

6 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:44am On Nov 11, 2017
DeutschJunge:
We need a new goalie, not before we start the world cup but before the next match which is a friendly.
No hating on the current one, but he is not just good enough to face really good opponents, we need some experience between those sticks.
If this team face countries with sharp strikers we will get beat well, the saving grace was that all the opponents we went against had sloppy strikers.
. You made a very gud point. We need a good goal keeper.

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by correctguy101(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2017
My only prayer is for the spirit of Yakubu Aiyegbeni to be locked in a cage until the mundial ends else lipsrsealed
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by ybalogs(m): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2017
Let's go unbeaten in Russia. Up Super Eagles.
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by teflonjake(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Chartered flights and we have over 4 presidential jets idling away?

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by Andy2274: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2017
coolie1:
please help me tell Genet rohr please we are not ready,if we go to Russia this way we would be washed
. Sharap ur dirty mouth. We are not ready but qualify for world cup without loosing any match. World cup is 32 country and only one will win the cup. Leave them alone. If it is another country that did what they have done you will praising them.

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by ybalogs(m): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2017
Samunique:
Congrats eagles !!!

If not for the African dubious refs who awarded dubious penalties against us in Yaounde and Algeria we would have been talking about 100% record in this qualifiers.

All the same, well done boys and thanks be to God !!!
The ref must have played BTTS cos how on earth is that a penalty?

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by Tbillz(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2017
amiibaby:
Mmmmm
U no sabi football but U won comment!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by abbeynism(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2017
My Opinion
Nwakaeme is good but based on his performance yesterday, he will be better if we are using double striker.

Onyekuru looks mature and ready for the eagles.

Ogu and Etebo played very well and I will like to see them playing and growing together in this team.

Goalie! Goalie!! Goalie!!!
We need a more experience one between the sticks.
I pray and hope we have fully recovered Carl Ikeme before the World Cup. Enyeame? No!

At least a quarter final exit will be appreciated. #IBelieveInEagles

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by esmarcq(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2017
Exactly, especially the one in Algeria, quite unfortunate
Samunique:
Congrats eagles !!!

If not for the African dubious refs who awarded dubious penalties against us in Yaounde and Algeria we would have been talking about 100% record in this qualifiers.

All the same, well done boys and thanks be to God !!!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by Rotji(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2017
The worst penalty award of all time must go to that ref, Kai I never see anything like that

5 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by robosky02(m): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Nigeria to win the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

Damn.
I swear I have not been drinking.
I only emptied twelve bottles in my stomach.
issorite
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by ademijuwonlo(f): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
There is nothing as sweet as the sound of victory. The eagles have done well!
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by AnodaIT(m): 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
South Africa beat us nah for Uyo?
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by talk2percy(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
We are proud of u guys too but remember it's all about Russia. Let Russia not be like the one that happened in Brazil. Super Eagles must reach semi finals! Don't just go to Russia to make up numbers.
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by meforyou1(m): 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
SmartyPants:

Didn't watch yesterdays game but in Yaoundé that was a definite penalty.
you can argue yaounde penalty (it was 50/50), but yesterday's own was blatant corruption. The nigerian guy trying to mark the algerian fell down. The algerian was standing and still had the ball. The guy was trying to find way to score, next the ref blew and gave them penalty. Even the linesman was surprised. Just look for the highlight and watch. It was daylight robbery.

6 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by Benbobola(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Well, for me it was a good game but not so entertaining as the past ones where our two Moses(s) dazzled us with beautiful football. Gives me comfort that we have good replacements in the midfield.
Someone said Ogu is better than Onazi, so Rohr should bench Onazi; I won't agree with that outrightly because they have different patterns. Ogu seems to be more agressive (like bagayoko) while Onazi is more conservative even tho he let's himself loose at times. Truth is its not about who is better but about who is more fit to play and has his head straight in the game.
Nwakame... Don't even know what to comment about that guy sef. Etebor was brilliant, tho doesn't look confident playing 10 (Mikel's role).
Then our defence was brilliant as usual. A lot if Applause to them.
That our Goalkeeper ehn... The defence is covering him o. We are yet to play tougher teams and he is jumping upandan... Anyway, Argentina dey come. Messi would have had a filled time with him if he was to play. Let's see how it goes.
Congrats to Super Eagles for the unbeaten run!
#my2cents

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by Fmartin(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
In my team, Mikel Agu will nt bench ogu or etebo.

Ezenwa! Hmm
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by meforyou1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
AnodaIT:
South Africa beat us nah for Uyo?
that one is nations cup qualifier. World cup qualifer in Naija's group are cameroon, algeria and zambia

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by STEVENcrack(m): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
LarksPurdark:
Penalties denied us victories twice away from home chai

Beware of those scammers that ask you to pay before they give you a Game for betting oo

Meanwhile join me lets wreck BetNaija together.... Need 100% Guaranteed winning FIXed matches?? ?

Best part is its PAY only AFTER WIN

WHATS app 0. 9. 03. 75. 0. 73. 76
Why are u still poor
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by SmartyPants(m): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
meforyou1:
you can argue yaounde penalty (it was 50/50), but yesterday's own was blatant corruption. The nigerian guy trying to mark the algerian fell down. The algerian was standing and still had the ball. The guy was trying to find way to score, next the ref blew and gave them penalty. Even the linesman was surprised. Just look for the highlight and watch. It was daylight robbery.

Just watched the highlights and that ref needs to be banned.

But I maintain in Yaoundé that was a clean pen. Ezinwa messed up

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by ojibole(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
Abeg make obasanjo, IBB and GEJ go beg enyema to come back cos if na that our keeper we carry go world cup we go too collect
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by EniolaOye99: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
Congrats to Team Nigeria on a job well done
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by STEVENcrack(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
Onyekuru is a very good striker,he's d best striker that we have currently.. Nwakaeme is good but should be a defender..
We need a goalkeeper. Ezenwa should be keeping for u17 all his life..all he's good at is to be dancing like a grass cutter whenever we score,is it his goal..he's too short,he has little body,he cant handle aerial ball,whenever a corner is played he just rushes out like a confused being,no stamina,no brains..messi would score that guy blindfolded..BRING BACK EYENAMA..john ogu scored praise God but his place is at d bench,he's too aggressive.. Ola aina is half baked and inexperienced.. The oyinbo wall is fucking strong but ekong should take an anger lesson..
Now back on yesterdays game we were lucky to go home with a draw,the Algerians were just stupid in front of goals esp with d head..and they deserved 2 clear penalties. We controlled d game but that nwakaeme was just an idiot he should consider fighting wrestling,whenever he gets a ball instead of heading towards the opposite post to score he would just be looking for our defender to pass to..no speed,no striking instinct, hes just using muscle up and down,the guy matte just weak me..the guy is just too vexing.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by olabrad: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
DeutschJunge:
We need a new goalie, not before we start the world cup but before the next match which is a friendly.
No hating on the current one, but he is not just good enough to face really good opponents, we need some experience between those sticks.
If this team face countries with sharp strikers we will get beat well, the saving grace was that all the opponents we went against had sloppy strikers.

Just close your eyes and imagine that goalie against, Harry kean, sane, jesus, neymar, aguero, mbbape, lakazzete.. Omo heavy butt whopping.. grin
You forgot to mention zlatan ibrahimovic. It looks like the male-witch is going to World Cup.
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by Walelavender(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
Not a bad game for the Eagles with considerable tactical discipline. Many work to be done though.
Congrats guys!
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by iSpread(m): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
All I need is the unbeatable #1,000 MTN recharge card for an unbeatable internet surfing.
#WhoGoHelp
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by kellyJames5(m): 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
I was thinking the game was going to end with a fight.
the Algerian captain was too rude and arrogant,
and the Referee deserves a ban.
congrats to the Eagles.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) / New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns / Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.