Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers (42407 Views)

Boat Ride To Port Novo – Super Eagles Players React / Leicester City Players React To Death Of Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha (Photos) / Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller (2) (3) (4)

Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by 8stargeneral: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
Good...but never convince me until u guys encounter strong team like germany,Argentina,brazil,Belgium,then i will knw hw strong u are.
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by drmingler(m): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
Cash Network CPA Verified Account Needed Urgently Contact Me On Whatsapp 07062235480 If You Have
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by lowaist101: 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
I Remember Those Days Before The Appointment Of Rohr, Heated Debate Ensued Everywhere. Some Argued That The Fat Salary They Would Pay A Foreign Coach Should Be Given To A Nigerian Coach And Miracles Would Begin To Happen. No Doubt About Investing In Locally Bred Coaches But There Is This Associated With 'In-breeding'. After Sometime For Any Organisation The Top Management Must Look Outside For A Change. New Ideas Will Flow In And Structure Will Improve! And It Is Paying Off For Nigeria. Another Added Advantage Is Prompt Of Their Salaries. I Think There Is A Separate Body Handling That Now.

Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by deji17: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
DeutschJunge:
We need a new goalie, not before we start the world cup but before the next match which is a friendly.
No hating on the current one, but he is not just good enough to face really good opponents, we need some experience between those sticks.
If this team face countries with sharp strikers we will get beat well, the saving grace was that all the opponents we went against had sloppy strikers.

Just close your eyes and imagine that goalie against, Harry kean, sane, jesus, neymar, aguero, mbbape, lakazzete.. Omo heavy butt whopping.. grin
Inferiority complex.

Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by toprealman: 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
@John Ogu....CR7 spends HIS money to hire physiotherapists to work on him. Kevin De Bruyne spends HIS money on a Michelin starred chef to eat and stay fit!
You guys should learn from England, unbeaten record counts for natin during the main show.
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by DeRay98(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
DeutschJunge:
We need a new goalie, not before we start the world cup but before the next match which is a friendly.
No hating on the current one, but he is not just good enough to face really good opponents, we need some experience between those sticks.
If this team face countries with sharp strikers we will get beat well, the saving grace was that all the opponents we went against had sloppy strikers.

Just close your eyes and imagine that goalie against, Harry kean, sane, jesus, neymar, aguero, mbbape, lakazzete.. Omo heavy butt whopping.. grin

You keep complaining here just like folks did in 1994, critics kept saying how is SE going play against Hristov Stoichkov (Bulgaria)who was pairing with a Brazilian lagend, Romario in Barcalonia to tear Champions league in shreds. And Maradona.
By the Bulgaria was trashed 3.0, Stoichkov and his mates didn't know what hit them.
Maradona resorted to falling like pregnant woman to earn free-kicks anytime Oliseh marked him.

Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by DeRay98(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
deji17:

Inferiority complex.

Don't mind him angry

Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by Reference(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
AnodaIT:
South Africa beat us nah for Uyo?
That was Nations Cup.
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by naptu2: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
Second longest unbeaten run in world cup qualifiers in the world at the moment.

Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by Tman104(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
I'm proud of u guyz
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by deflover(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
Oh my
Ghanaians right now be looking like that broke dude who's babe was snatched by a Nigerian
Anyway they can watch via gotv grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by hayordele1904(m): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Eyinma will be the one keeping for the world cup. He's a senior man to be keeping for the qualifiers, he's back with d squared..
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by hardbody: 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
deflover:
Oh my
Ghanaians right now be looking like that broke dude who's babe was snatched by a Nigerian
Anyway they can watch via gotv grin grin

.....when we score, they will dance one corner...

Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by balladin: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
Stanleyville:
I pray God opens rohrs eyes so he sees that ogu is by far better than onazi..both technicaly n tactically..even oghene karo should b starting ahead of him(onazi)..

the only fin onazi has got is brute no brains! sad
On point.
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by excel101(m): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
ruggedtimi:
john Ogu playing like bakayoko, Ekong superb...i am proud of you guys. Keep it up to at least wc quarter final or further. please where dem bring our goal keeper from? dat guy is a joke ass.
John Ogu tried, but i never see him as a Super Eagles player.
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by ArcGibson(m): 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
Do they want to go and win the trophy... It's just like they want to go and disgrace themselves there cos they can't reach the round of 16 self. No be curse
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by baum1: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
DeutschJunge:

Your view is not new.

Enyeama that later became our best keeper in recent times, the same was said about him in the early 2000's when he still a homebased Eyimba notice and had just started.

I will resurrect this post to remind you when the goalie starts shinning.

All the bestest.

Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by mechanics(m): 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
Congrats to them, i hope they also use the same zeal to also qualify for the Nation's cup.
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by coolie1: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
Andy2274:
. Sharap ur dirty mouth. We are not ready but qualify for world cup without loosing any match. World cup is 32 country and only one will win the cup. Leave them alone. If it is another country that did what they have done you will praising them.
guy no dey deceive yourself u tink say na incomplete club we dey meet for world cup abi
Andy2274:
. Sharap ur dirty mouth. We are not ready but qualify for world cup without loosing any match. World cup is 32 country and only one will win the cup. Leave them alone. If it is another country that did what they have done you will praising them.
guy no dey deceive yourself u tink say na incomplete club we dey meet for world cup abi
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by addey44: 7:07am On Nov 12, 2017
SmartyPants:

Didn't watch yesterdays game but in Yaoundé that was a definite penalty.
Yesterday's wasn't!
Re: Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers by omoiyalayi(m): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2017
When I react I tot it was tru dia twitter handle or instergram

Do super eagle even ve a twitter handle? Facebook page? Or instergram account?

Just asking

Which Continent Has The Best Strikers? (Photos) / New England Kit For Women's World Cup Has Blue Shorts Because Of Period Concerns / Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US