Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

g - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / g (805 Views)

Video Of Cardi B's Accident On Stage AS Her G-string Came Loose As She Twerk / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife / My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

g by Eglobalma: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2017
Re: g by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 11, 2017
Reading. ......
Re: g by marvin902(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2017
i nor understand ...
abeg who read am make e explain undecided undecided
Re: g by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 11, 2017
good for u OP... it takes a lot for a nigerian man to accept that he has some growing up to do & actually put in work to be better. you're on the right track. good luck. <3
Re: g by MhizzAJ(f): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2017
You are on the right path as long as you've admitted your mistakes

Most times you don't have to rely on people's praises and admiration cos people don't really mean the things they say some times

Let go of seeking validation from others
Re: g by coolestofall(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2017
Damn!!! Its like looking at my obnoxious self in d mirror. I was once like that, but now working really hard 2 change. Its not been easy though.
Re: g by Eglobalma: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2017
coolestofall:
Damn!!! Its like looking at my obnoxious self in d mirror. I was once like that, but now working really hard 2 change. Its not been easy though.

lol guide me on your steps sir.
Re: g by gsainttrinity(m): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2017
shocked

Really nice motivational speech.

You must know you are not alone there are lots of us like you maybe in varying degrees but the fact that you could identify the source of your problem, I believe you have solved half of the problem.

Keep developing your self and seek true happiness by seeing others around you positively impacted.

Good luck bro
Re: g by cue64: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2017
op honestly this is a problem, many young men a battling with, and some will never be able to agree with them self on this like u just, we re just like same side of different coin and mine was/is even worse. But we are working on becoming a better person...and i pray we all get there.. Nice thread.
Re: g by Eglobalma: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
cue64:
op honestly this is a problem, many young men a battling with, and some will never be able to agree with them self on this like u just, we re just like same side of different coin and mine was/is even worse. But we are working on becoming a better person...and i pray we all get there.. Nice thread.

God bless you my brother.
Re: g by Eglobalma: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
gsainttrinity:

shocked

Really nice motivational speech.

You must know you are not alone there are lots of us like you maybe in varying degrees but the fact that you could identify the source of your problem, I believe you have solved half of the problem.

Keep developing your self and seek true happiness by seeing others around you positively impacted.

Good luck bro

thanks Boss
Re: g by iamJ(m): 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
Can't read this one oooo

Too much self washing

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Kind Before ? / They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants / First Time Together? How To Impress Her In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.