Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault (23786 Views)

Blatter And Platini Acquitted On Charges Of Defrauding FIFA / FIFA Imposes Fines On Blatter, Valcke. Extends Bans By 6 Years, 8 Months / Sepp Blatter: "Nigeria Will Be A Troublemaker At Russia 2018 World Cup" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by iswallker(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
Silly girls everywhere. Flirting with a gal is now harassment. And she admitted that some of them got married....

Na this kind gal they shout harder, harder..f... Me harder for room....

3 Likes

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by psalmhorah(m): 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
this baba sef ..but it funny ..u are raising d assault after 4 years ..oga oo
Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by JennyJuggs: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
I watched this. She seemed so shaken that day when she was speaking and we all felt it was stage fright or something.

1 Like

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
Pussymeat:
I so much hate this man he was always a corrupt biased fool and now a sexual predator.
only witchhunted because he refused to gv uk nd usa world cup hosting. Bt gv russia nd qatar. Everyone in dis life is corrupt deal with it

5 Likes

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by Elagancy: 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
lies
Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by ACHEWENKPONU(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
I think the best way for us to stop this stories of sexual assaults & harassment is to have women do their things while men do their things separately especially when it comes to work/official settings.
I believe that for as long as they come together for any occasion, some guys blood will go up and stories like this will continue to happen

1 Like

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by talk2percy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Corrupt dirty old man, he's capable of doing that. This lady can't just cook this up.

1 Like

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by AngelicBeing: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ajoboss:
Sepp Blatter and scandals b like garri and soup grin
tongue

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by Tunks2017(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
She must have had brain hemorrhage, why is it after about 3yrs she is now shouting shocked
This is a blatant lie & attempt to ruin S Blatters's image angry
Usa are just angry and mad that the 2018 world cup bid went to Russia grin
Americans like to act up when things don't go thier way

4 Likes

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by RoyalBlak007: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
♤ Not

♤ again grin
Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
Couldn't stop laughing after reading this. The image that came to my mind was simply hilarious.
Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by Stevengerd(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sepp sef wan greese her Engine....
Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by toluxa1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
This sexuality assault matter don tire me. If you even look woman yansh now, na sexual assault. Well if it's true, they should be punished but the stream of sexual misconduct in the news the past few weeks is something else. Some 20,30 40 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
This is the order of the day in US now. grin
Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by Leez(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
yeyerolling:
only witchhunted because he refused to gv uk nd usa world cup hosting. Bt gv russia nd qatar. Everyone in dis life is corrupt deal with it
dts d honest truth
d same tin happenin in the us now wit all ds sexual crimes charges against ppl
one just has to be careful
Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by Lexusgs430: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
That physique alone, would tempt a gay person to switch sides ........
Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by AleAirHub(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
Useless gold digger undecided undecided undecided
Something that happened since 2013 and is now that you are bring it to sunlight.....

Rubbish angry angry angry angry[
[s]
cheapgoals:
Former Fifa president Sepp Blatter has been accused by Hope Solo, the USA women's' football team goalkeeper, of having sexually assaulted her at Fifa's Ballon d'Or award ceremony in January 2013.

The goalkeeper presented the award for Fifa women's' player of the year that year in front of an audience alongside Blatter to her teammate Abby Wambach after the USA won gold at the Olympics in London in 2012.

The 36-year-old said "i had Sepp Blatter grab my ass" at the award ceremony, however Blatter, via a spokesman, denied the claims, calling them "ridiculous".

In an interview with Portuguese daily paper Expresso, Solo claimed that sexual assault had happened minutes before they went on stage to present the award.

“I had Sepp Blatter grab my ass. It was at the Ballon d’Or, right before I went on stage. [Sexual harassment] has been normalized.

“For years, in the past, female players date and end up marrying their college coaches, which obviously a coach should not be doing, especially with a young player.

“I’ve seen it not just with coaches. I’ve seen it with trainers, doctors, and our press officers ... I’ve seen it amongst players in the locker room. It’s rampant.

“I’m actually very disappointed with the women who haven’t spoken about it in the sports world … I wish more women, especially in football, would speak against it, about the experiences, because some of those people still work [in football],”
said Solo

When asked why she had never brought it up previously, Solo admitted it is because she usually likes to take it up with the person directly, rather than flush it out to the press.

b]“I speak out directly [with people] when things like that happen. In other cases, for instance, I’ve told my teammates: ‘Don’t ever f***ing touch me! Don’t do it’. It has been in the showers, it’s been in the locker room… I usually speak directly to the person.

“In the case of Sepp Blatter, I went on the stage, I was nervous about the presentation… It was the Ballon d’Or I was presenting.

“After that, I didn’t see him, and that was kind of bad. I didn’t get to tell him directly ‘Don’t ever touch me!’ That’s the way I’ve always handled things. Directly.[/b]” the USA goalkeeper added

Source: http://cheapgoals.com/shocking-hope-solo-accuses-ex-fifa-president-of-sexual-assault-sepp-blatter-grab-my-ass/

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by deedy111: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by Arielle: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
The notorious Hope Solo. Never could stand her

1 Like

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by Vado(m): 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
The same Hope Solo that leaked her nudes a few years ago. She should sit down and be humble.

1 Like

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by thunderbabs: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
Its the Sexual assault allegation season......all u guys wey ur kokoro go dey shayo under boxers for office.... shocked
Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by thunderbabs: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Tunks2017:
She must have had brain hemorrhage, why is it after about 3yrs she is now shouting shocked
This is a blatant lie & attempt to ruin S Blatters's image angry
Usa are just angry and mad that the 2018 world cup bid went to Russia grin
Americans like to act up when things don't go thier way

Oga, calm down na....dz anger is suspicious ooo. Is blatter ur uncle ni?
Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by alajoshomolu: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
Una sure say no be toasting this Oyinbo pple don turn to sexual harassment

I don tire for all dis women wey just dey remember say dem harass dem after 20yrs.

I will stick with my cash and carry babes o!

Make somebody no come pour sand sand for my garri wen I become governor ..

3 Likes

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by trustibkk(m): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
cheesy
cheesy
grin
grin
cheesy

I buy itunes walmart amazon, one vanilla,steam wallet
In pounds£ euros € and dolls$
Contact me on
Zero

Eight

One

Six

Zero

Nine

Four

Two

Two

One

Zero.
or.
just check my profile or reach my signature. .
a trial will convince you. .
THANKS
Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by imperiouxx(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
Same shiit on TV everyday now.

If an actress can say 90+ yrs old W.H Bush Snr groped her during photo op, how much more this egocentric one? undecided

1 Like

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by ivolt: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
delexy123:
. Sepp Blatter is known to have a questionable character but Hope Solo is worse. Is she not the same woman that backed her husband who raped a teenage girl and backlashed the girl? a bully who physically assaulted her nephew? a wierd one whose pictures of her genitals littered the internet? what about her antics of badmouthing and intimidating her teammates? a blatant liar who could say and do anything to stay in the media's light ...She accusing Blatter is like a kettle blaming the pot for its blackness.

Does it matter if she is the devil herself?
The question you should ask is why blatter will grab someone's
ass without permission. Not whether the victim was once a bully
or a killer.
Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by prodiG(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
See this one wey her nudes full Xvideos dey talk about sexual assault

1 Like

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by lenghtinny(m): 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
I I'm not saying blatter is a Saint but this woman is lying no doubt angry

1 Like

Re: Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault by lenghtinny(m): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
ivolt:

Does it matter if she is the devil herself?
The question you should ask is why blatter will grab someone's
ass without permission. Not whether the victim was once a bully
or a killer.
Are you sure blatter grabbed her ass...

Someone with her pedigree can lie without batting an eyelid...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mauricio Pochettino: PSG Reach Agreement To Part Ways With Head Coach / Obafemi Martins Undergoes Successful Surgery In UK.. / Bonfrere Jo Given A House In Abuja, Nigeria As Buhari Fulfils Housing Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.