Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

“how My Uncle’s Wife Mistook Me For My Elder Brother, Bathed Me With Acid" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “how My Uncle’s Wife Mistook Me For My Elder Brother, Bathed Me With Acid" (1415 Views)

Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State / My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks / Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“how My Uncle’s Wife Mistook Me For My Elder Brother, Bathed Me With Acid" by TJB11: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
There are stories you hear and your ears get to tingle like a door bell. You want to pinch yourself just to be sure you are still alive. Some stories are too shocking to be true. This is the type of story narrated to The Journalist Blog by Chizoba Francess, a victim of acid birth. Surprisingly, Chizzy, as she is fondly called, was attacked with raw acid by someone from her family. Chizzy’s is a story of miraculous survival. She has not only survived, but has gone ahead to bag degree in Biochemistry from the Anambra State University, Uli. But what really happened to Chizzy? Why would her uncle’s wife attack her with acid?
“It was family problems” Chizzy told this blog. “My father is the first son. And in their reasoning, they thought he wanted to take everything. So they planned to take away his only son” she said.
2004 was the year and the location was Awka Road Onitsha and the time was 4:00 am. Nine-year-old Chizzy was fast asleep, enjoying the early morning sleep made good by the cool breeze of the River Niger sauntering into their room. She was dreaming of how to celebrate her birthday which was 3-days away. She didn’t know she would spend not just her birthday in hospital, but another 18 months.
That fateful morning, her uncle’s wife, identified as Ebele had sneaked into the room with a container of raw acid and spilled the dangerous chemical on her face. The chemical took it from there, “Shredding the mattress on which I was sleeping” she said.
The chemical nearly destroyed her life hence her survival has been tagged a miracle.
Narrating the shocking story to The Journalist Blog, Chizzy said the original target of the attack was her brother, David. She said Ebele mistook her for David, hence the acid landed on her.

Read the rest of the story @ [https://jonalistsblog..com.ng/2017/11/acid-bath-victim-opens-up-to-journalist.html][https://jonalistsblog..com.ng/2017/11/acid-bath-victim-opens-up-to-journalist.html]

Re: “how My Uncle’s Wife Mistook Me For My Elder Brother, Bathed Me With Acid" by DozieInc(m): 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
Such level of wickedness angry
Re: “how My Uncle’s Wife Mistook Me For My Elder Brother, Bathed Me With Acid" by MhizzAJ(f): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
The height of wickedness cry
Re: “how My Uncle’s Wife Mistook Me For My Elder Brother, Bathed Me With Acid" by sirjentul05(m): 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
Na buhari the slowpoke caused it
Re: “how My Uncle’s Wife Mistook Me For My Elder Brother, Bathed Me With Acid" by ayoblinks(m): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
O Gba iku oni ku ku
Re: “how My Uncle’s Wife Mistook Me For My Elder Brother, Bathed Me With Acid" by RealZizou(m): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
H

(1) (Reply)

Lady Sexually Assaults Sleeping Friend By Sticking Fingers In Her Private Parts / Man Shares Pictures Of The Fuel Tank Of A Bus He Boarded In Lagos / Pretty Lady Begs For Foreigner To Marry Her; Says She’s Tired Of Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.