Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

A Guy Without A Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Without A Girl Friend (628 Views)

LADIES: 7 Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks / HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? / Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Without A Girl Friend by sizzlers(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2010
I dont know if anything is wrong with me. Though im not a gey but i dont seem to have much interest in girls, though i use to admire and appreciate them but i usualy take to my heels whenever it comes to intimacy or sex. I am afraid how to do the stuf coz i ve not done it b4 but thats not the object. I am a guy of 23 and i never had a girl friend. When i was 18, peer presure pushed me to talk to a girl but i was turn down since then i never try it again. What is ur advice to me? I wil really appreciate constructive comments.
Re: A Guy Without A Girl Friend by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2010
Awwwwww well you just have to get your confidence up, girls are not the spawns of the devil you know? we are human beings like you. Keep your head up.
Re: A Guy Without A Girl Friend by sizzlers(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2010
Getting my confidence up asin how?
Re: A Guy Without A Girl Friend by pineapple(f): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2010
hope u will meet a really nice girl and will find ur way to be happy with her
Re: A Guy Without A Girl Friend by Pweety4me(f): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2010
Lolz@ "take 2 ur heels" na wa 4 u guys no be shoe na dey wear?hehe tongue

@Poster just try talking 2 me we can start from there.smiley
Re: A Guy Without A Girl Friend by sizzlers(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2010
Pweety i dont quite get you. I need ur advice.
Re: A Guy Without A Girl Friend by Pweety4me(f): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2010
Wow so i will advise u on how 2 talk 2 me?! cheesy grin tongue

Umm bro ask 4 advise from ur male friends.
Re: A Guy Without A Girl Friend by monami2(f): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2010
Getting married to a virgin boy will be fun!
Send ur details. LOL grin
Re: A Guy Without A Girl Friend by Pweety4me(f): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2010
^Mmm i'm not 2 sure about dat. . .undecided lipsrsealed
Re: A Guy Without A Girl Friend by OBLONG(m): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2010
@ OP once you find the one your heart desires, things will come easy---- for a man, u're still young and have a lot of years ahead of you. Try keeping female friends, that will help with the self esteem booster.
Re: A Guy Without A Girl Friend by ojd(m): 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2010
OBLONG:

@ OP once you find the one your heart desires, things will come easy---- for a man, u're still young and have a lot of years ahead of you. Try keeping female friends, that will help with the self esteem booster.

very well said.

poster; it helps if u spend more time around the female folks, try to learn their "ways" and do keep your cool. With time u'll have the confidence u need and u may never know one of them might just fancy you
Re: A Guy Without A Girl Friend by Chuxifella: 1:12am On Mar 22, 2010
Dude I figure it all started after u where turned down by a gurl when u where what, 18? U never gave it another try. It happens to every guy, we all get turned down and it doesn't stop. Its just the way it is. i'll advice u keep ur head up. shocked grin
Re: A Guy Without A Girl Friend by sizzlers(m): 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2010
Thanx 4 all ur comments

(1) (Reply)

Calling Or Chatting With Your Partner's Friend Without His/her Knowledge. / She's 5 Years Older, Can I Marry Her? / Planned Attack Or What ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.