Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex (7847 Views)

Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law? / Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by TeamLeader(m): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
I'll wait
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by 9jayes: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
Can we sex?

1 Like

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by TeamLeader(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
9jayes:
Can we sex?

Direct like that?
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by dingbang(m): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
My thing hurts cry

1 Like

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by 9jayes: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
TeamLeader:

Direct like that?
b4 nko
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by iamJ(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
Just say it
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by ogashman(m): 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
amaka can u com over to my place in the evening? grin

and the rest is history

9 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by TeamLeader(m): 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
9jayes:

b4 nko

Yu wicked bro
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by TeamLeader(m): 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
ogashman:

and the rest is history

Coded guy
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by coolestofall(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
Babe, why dnt u come over 4 a nightcap.

2 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by RoyalBlak007: 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
♤I need you to

♤whyne on that pole grin

1 Like

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by SOFTENGR: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
ogashman:

and the rest is history
From experience shey grin
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by saintvc(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
it is cold here ,can you come over and keep me warm

8 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by ouzo1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
Just tell her say u want make una scatter bed together

8 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Ederson(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
Just say " Baby can i put my pencil inside ur sharpener " grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by durubennie(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
baby you are paragon of cleopatric beauty your elegance dazzles me.. can i get Bleep u undecided

5 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by TeamLeader(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
durubennie:
baby you are paragon of cleopatric beauty your elegance dazzles me.. can i get Bleep u undecided

Lol werey re o

10 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by TeamLeader(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ederson:

Be serious joor because if yu continue like dis na direct slap de await yu tongue
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Ederson(m): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
TeamLeader:

Be serious joor because if yu continue like dis na direct slap de await yu tongue

Lol... For were grin
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Harwoyeez(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
no unique way of asking for it, the best are d spontaneous ones that just happen like that. it also depends on u guys level of communication if u r both d free style type or official type

4 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by marvin902(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
oga just tell am make e cum do night cap for your huse..
she go know wetin dey abi na pray una won pray for night undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Durhleepee(f): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
Would you like to get between the sheets with me? cool

3 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by stacyadams: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
marvin902:
oga just tell am make e cum do night cap for your huse..
she go know wetin dey abi na pray una won pray for night undecided undecided
grin grin grin gbam,,na my format be dat..
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by mymoneygrows(f): 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
I'm hungry
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
What works better for billionaires is;

Promise not to rape me if I permit you to sleep on my bed tonite.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
What works better for billionaires is;

Promise not to rape me if I permit you to sleep on my bed tonite.

Reverse psychology at its peak! Let the Babe believe she's doing the chasing.

Respect - maximum respect - Bro!

7 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
iamadonis2:

Reverse psychology at its peak! Let the Babe believe she's doing the chasing.

Respect - maximum respect - Bro!

I am yet to meet a lady, who enters my fantasy entrapment with all my crazy taste of material possession without begging to stay in my of cycle of exoticism.

It does not end there, the bed itself should be some structure that a lady feels compelled to see how sex can be on such beddings. The embiens of the bedroom, the lighting and the design concepts should be extra-classy and make sure there is an MP3 loop of 528Hz binaural tune which shuts down the rational mind and allow hormones to catalyze romantic feelings. At that moment she becomes a listening device that obeys every command.

With a perfect setting, you do not have to ask a lady out, just ask them to navigate their way to your bedroom and bring you your phone or something. I can guarantee you a lady will spend extra time in the bedroom lost in thoughts of fantasy before coming out.

It not only works, it eradicates the thought of 'needs and suffering' from the minds of mere mortals and present to you a lady who smiles and laughs at not-so-funny jokes.

At that moment, she is ready for the seeds of your child to come. Begin the Tantra Massage or Sex Yoga; My Oh My, Life is beautiful with beautiful women with functional brains.

She will have no power to say no, her Soul loves comfort and perfect peace.

10 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by NigerDeltan(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
Baby can I dig ur hole tonite?

2 Likes

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by pointblank247(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
Nne my soup don finish could you come and help me arrenge another soup ?
but if she is a lady that is free minded like me i will simply wisper to her 'that thing don dey hungry me again '

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Mustack: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
saintvc:
it is cold here ,can you come over and keep me warm
worryless babe, microwave is in d kitchen
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Mustack: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
ouzo1:
Just tell her say u want make una scatter bed together
dis 1 is dope n epic
Re: Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex by Mustack: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ederson:
hmm correct

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) / Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel / I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.