Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Meet Nigerian Lady Who Enjoys Wetting Her Pant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Nigerian Lady Who Enjoys Wetting Her Pant (848 Views)

How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? / Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigerian Lady Who Enjoys Wetting Her Pant by kboyonline007(m): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
I am a pant wetter, and totally addicted to pe*ing in my pants and have been all my life. Sometimes, I think I am the only one in the world who loves pee this much. I pee in my pants everyday and all day long and I do it intentionally, kai. I do not have any physical or medical problem that makes me loose control or leak, I do it on purpose, as it makes me feel so good. In fact, I do not like to be dry very long at all or I'm always wanting to wet my pants soon.

"However, I can be dry when needed (there are those times you need to be dry) but when I do wet my pants, it's usually when am home alone (hehe)...

"After years of intentionally wetting my pants, I have gotten very good at being wet and no one knowing it. I have no problem hiding it from my family and public. Again, I don't really know what it is (I have given up trying to figure it out) but I just love pe*ing on myself and being nice and damp all the time. It feels so good and it's so sensual and arousing, it turns me on, Kai.

"Even as a kid, I had these feelings. Sounds weird doesn't It? Yea, I am strange like that. Have you ever heard this from anyone else?

"It's so exciting and fun, but you would never know, until you try it.

Pee in your pant today, ighotago?

Udo!"

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Enjoys Wetting Her Pant by ayoblinks(m): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
Village people bad!
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Enjoys Wetting Her Pant by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
If you like shit for body

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Enjoys Wetting Her Pant by ChewingStick(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
Aunty, why are you nah telling us? undecided

"Its so exciting and fun, but you would never know until you try it."

God punish that your mouth there.

Infact, you, that you smelling p*ssy, your pees, and your pant that you pees ontop is mad.
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Enjoys Wetting Her Pant by stephleena(f): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
she looks possessed..
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Enjoys Wetting Her Pant by Septembermann(f): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
op.

how did this info change ur life?
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Enjoys Wetting Her Pant by Ekugbeh(m): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
Kwontinu
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Enjoys Wetting Her Pant by GloriaNinja(f): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
SHE IS POSSESSED.
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady Who Enjoys Wetting Her Pant by chival(f): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
This lady may:
1. Be playing a prank.
2. Seeking attention
3. Have a deeply rooted psychological problem.

I hope for her sake it is not number 3.

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Exposed: More Baby Bump Photos Of Yvonne Nelson’s Pregnancy Leaked [PICZ] / Ladies This Question Is For You / Is It Bad To Bleep Paternal Aunty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.