Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) (46033 Views)

Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by dyze(m): 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
Shesweetdie:
And am so sure ut is eighter he to school there for free or paid next to nothing, my lips are sealed sha angry angry
undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by MrHenshaw: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
hahn:
After all the money exploited from the gullible this man still cannot dress properly undecided

Your definition for greatness is it in the exhibition of outward appearance.
Your submission is senseless and the same you condemns Chris Oyakilome for exotic lifestyle from cash from tithe and offering.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by talk2percy(m): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
Oyedepo's eyes though...I guess if he sees very well.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by FarahAideed: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
divicode:
Shiloh 2017, it is my new dawn!

Lies Ots Oyedepos new dawn not yours man ..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Boyooosa(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
Na man he be if he go spend what he got there!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Ilefoaye(m): 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
Zizicardo:
If the school is 50years, then how old is he?
It was Established bfr he was born. Simple olodo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by freeman95(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
So
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Zizicardo(f): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ilefoaye:

It was Established bfr he was born. Simple olodo

I thought he's over above 50 yrs
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Nedfed(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
All Government Secondary School (GSS) nationwide are known to be a troublesome school.
But one thing about the schools is that they always produced high calibre of the people in the society.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by dollytino4real(f): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
well done my papa. this year shiloh is my shiloh. shiloh 2017 'my new dawn' my new dawn 'shiloh 2017'

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by thayora: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
OtemSapien:
Hmm. The celebrated thief himself. Wehdone sir, Bishop Jagaban of Yahoo Yahoo. Oledepo the B-Chop that is chopping the tithes of the poor to enlarge his own potbeliies. (in Falz voice) Wehdone sir, we are still watching you. cool

Hell is your home for speaking ill of the prophet of God. Please stick with your poverty mentality or rejoice with those whom the lord has favour so that you can also experience same in your life time. Be warn

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by ololadeking(m): 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
Shesweetdie:
And am so sure ut is eighter he to school there for free or paid next to nothing, my lips are sealed sha angry angry
what is yr point?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by sobastical: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
Just imagine
With all his busy schedule, he still got time to come around
I just love his humility and meekness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Ilefoaye(m): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
Zizicardo:

Papa is 60years plus.
So minus 50years frm 60years plus = 10years plus. so Papa was 10years plus when he attended the School. shikenah

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
Statsocial:

Meaning that if he can go to such school and make it in life then anyone can. The most important thing is that everyone has access. I am sure Oyedepo's parent weren't aiming to take him to the most expensive private secondary in Kwara either because they won't be able to afford it.

Oyedepo didn't get the opportunity to school at a University like many of you did or other respected colleagues like Olukoya, Adeboye, Kumuyi - who graduated from reputable public universities. He settled for a polytechnic yet that didn't stop him from birthing one of the best and fastest growing private education system in Africa.

If there's anything to take from this story it is that anyone with any kind of Educational background whether poor or rich can make it in life if they desire and work hard.

Oyedepo is a product of self education. He triumphed by feeding himself knowledge relevant to his destiny do the same also.
what that man has in his head hen.. I still marvel. He talked about local content in the oil industry sometime and I am like.. shocked

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Deo1986(m): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
Kudos to Oyedpo, he made it in his chosen endeavor(scamming gullible Nigerians with nothing but Bible)...... Thinking of a means to make millions from Nigerians.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
Zizicardo:

He is 63 years of age. He must have been one of the first set.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by paradigmshift(m): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
OtemSapien:
Hmm. The celebrated thief himself. Wehdone sir, Bishop Jagaban of Yahoo Yahoo. Oledepo the B-Chop that is chopping the tithes of the poor to enlarge his own potbeliies. (in Falz voice) Wehdone sir, we are still watching you. cool

u will watch in vain .

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by paradigmshift(m): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
hahn:
After all the money exploited from the gullible this man still cannot dress properly undecided
u that haven't exploited, dress your own na, bad Belle
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by OtemSapien: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
thayora:

Hell is your home for speaking ill of the prophet of God. Please stick with your poverty mentality or rejoice with those whom the lord has favour so that you can also experience same in your life time. Be warn
I am not poor. I have enough to eat an give to others, but when I see a thief, I speak up for people to beware.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Faksamson: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
OtemSapien:
Better watch how you talk boy. May God forgive you for what you've said

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
TrumXray:
Proudly set '04

I hope say you Don marry o
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by OtemSapien: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
Faksamson:

Better watch how you talk boy. May God forgive you for what you've said
I have never offended God Almighty who created Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, Mazda, Vishnu and every other small small gods you human worship. God Almighty isn't one who get offended, so don't ever put God and offence in the same statement. Thanks.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by OtemSapien: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
paradigmshift:

u will watch in vain .
Not me, it's Falz that said that he's watching. cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
OtemSapien:
I am not poor. I have enough to eat an give to others, but when I see a thief, I speak up for people to beware.
please I need just 5k bro?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by akigbemaru: 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
Statsocial:

Meaning that if he can go to such school and make it in life then anyone can. The most important thing is that everyone has access. I am sure Oyedepo's parent weren't aiming to take him to the most expensive private secondary in Kwara either because they won't be able to afford it.

Oyedepo didn't get the opportunity to school at a University like many of you did or other respected colleagues like Olukoya, Adeboye, Kumuyi - who graduated from reputable public universities. He settled for a polytechnic yet that didn't stop him from birthing one of the best and fastest growing private education system in Africa.

If there's anything to take from this story it is that anyone with any kind of Educational background whether poor or rich can make it in life if they desire and work hard.

Oyedepo is a product of self education. He triumphed by feeding himself knowledge relevant to his destiny do the same also.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by juman(m): 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
Good.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by juman(m): 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
He look like battling one sickness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by hahn(m): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
yemi1261:
u no dey fear smelly mouth?

MrHenshaw:

Your definition for greatness is it in the exhibition of outward appearance.
Your submission is senseless and the same you condemns Chris Oyakilome for exotic lifestyle from cash from tithe and offering.

paradigmshift:

u that haven't exploited, dress your own na, bad Belle

The sheep have arrived cheesy grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by Brushless: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Rumour around town has it that it is GSS students that are the armed robbers that terrorise that Ilorin - Lokoja Trunk A road
Watch what you post on social media. Try to confirm the rumour before posting it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by davidque: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Rumour around town has it that it is GSS students that are the armed robbers that terrorise that Ilorin - Lokoja Trunk A road
So you thought to share the rumour as well as per Chief Rumour monger that you are

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) by davidque: 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
juman:
He look like battling one sickness.
30years down you will still say the same thing and the man will keep getting stronger while you battle selective blindness

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Deeper Life Bible -gospel Hymns CD / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React / Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.