Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition (26496 Views)

Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit / Cowbellpedia 2019: The Return Of Jessey Uche-Nwichi, The Mathematics Wizard / Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by naijareferee: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
cbrass:

D
Hehehe how did you know it will turn to war grin

Common.... Why not... How else does an average poor and hungry Nigerian vent his anger... They prefer to kill themself rather than their leaders....
We complain of racism and yet practice the highest form of tribalism on earth...
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by cbrass(m): 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
naijareferee:

Common.... Why not... How else does an average poor and hungry Nigerian vent his anger... They prefer to kill themself rather than their leaders....
We complain of racism and yet practice the highest form of tribalism on earth...

Hmm you are not far from the truth, already seeing some of their rants here
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by Chukazu: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
sirxbit:

But their milk non get quality naw
E be like dust

wetin kwansan their milk with quality?... Even if Na goat dey drink am,FG can still give them some tax allowee

you have been taking too much pap with groundnutsundecided
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by vanvick247(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
That boy Munachi is goooooooooooooood!!!! Congrats to the winners.
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by SouthEastFacts: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
TimeMod1:
In addition, Seun's younger brother together with a Yoruba guy won joint mathematics teachers of the year, yet there wasn't screaming noise.
Igbos can beat their chests but definitely not before the Yorubas..
Munachi is the FIRST to win it back to back.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by Ofemannnu: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
agadez007:
Must be Igbo,Am proud of you Guys,Igbo kwenu

their Age-Mates in the west-side are either somewhere in Lagos chasing Danfos and Screaming "Owomida" or are in Ogun,Ekiti,Osun Looking for heads to Mine

Am proud of him too.I laud the Yorubas for giving this one to their Igbo brothers.kudos
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by Ofemannnu: 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
agadez007:

their Age-Mates in the west-side are either somewhere in Lagos chasing Danfos and Screaming "Owomida" or are in Ogun,Ekiti,Osun Looking for heads to Mine

Am proud of him too.I laud the Yorubas for giving this one to their Igbo brothers.They have been winning back to back.kudos
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by iSlayer: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
Good boys.
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
No surprise a Loyola Jesuit student is there.
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by Andy2274: 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
Where are the telecommunications company and Dstv that want to reap where they did not sow. Instead of this they keep enriching artistes, actors and big men with their advert.
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by sirxbit(m): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
Chukazu:

wetin kwansan their milk with quality?... Even if Na goat dey drink am,FG can still give them some tax allowee

you have been taking too much pap with groundnutsundecided
If them say people with sense cum out
U go cum out Abi?
Idiot
2moro na jumia black Friday better order cheap sense
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
Boxer007:

Please can I buy your pant?
Pants are sold in the markets so go there and buy. Stop quoting me. Furthermore, stop stalking me.
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by Whobedatte(m): 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
Marvis4real:
every region has smart kids. Bringing up tribalism everytime in this type of issue is irrelevant. I must commend cowbell for promoting education, unlike Nigerian Breweries that only knows how to promote funfair and oringo
NBL as a brand is different from promasidor which is a FMCG company
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by francizy(m): 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mcdondayan:

Uncle let us be honest with ourselves ooo. Time and time again on this forum we have seen people from other tribes hype and praise achievement of folks from their tribe. Not a word of condemnation came from you. And even when it happens in the future, not a word of condemnation will come from you.

That's how hypocritical and deceitful they are so don't even waste your time replying idiots on here. Ask the goats attacking the Igbo bigots to bring up a thread of Yoruba people who achieved the same feat then let's look at and compare how many Igbo's posted tribalistic comments on here and how many of his people posted tribalistic comments on the other tread.

You'd definitely see that Igbos aren't even up to half as tribalistic as they are. It's also people like him who post tribalistic comments on such threads and also spite the Igbos but when the gesture is reciprocated, useless idiots will still come out to talk gibberish about Igbos being the only ones who chest beat.

I can bet my life that the number of tribalistic comments on that thread will be more than 8 times the ones on this thread, yet you still see idiots coming here to claim that it's only Igbos who chest beat.

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by thoniann(m): 12:02am On Nov 13, 2017
Keep the flag flying kids... I'm so inspired seeing kids solve mathematics this way. I was poor in math to the extent I hated school. Thank God I still turned out right.
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 13, 2017
Congratulations!
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by makky555(f): 12:59am On Nov 13, 2017
sirxbit:

But their milk non get quality naw
E be like dust

It's not true... The fact you get it at a cheaper price doesn't mean they lack quality...
They might even be better than peak. It's just that peak has been in the game before cowbell and it's more expensive.

Congrats to the both of them though... I really wish my younger sister could go. The girl bahdt for maths sad
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by Leez(m): 2:41am On Nov 13, 2017
TimeMod1:
In addition, Seun's younger brother together with a Yoruba guy won joint mathematics teachers of the year, yet there wasn't screaming noise.

Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by patrick89(m): 6:46am On Nov 13, 2017
TimeMod1:
Shut the fvk up! You guys started this particular one.
I remember when we were arguing about Igbo and Yoruba who are more educated. You lots said that Yoruba have been winning cowpedia, and if Igbo are as intelligent as they claim, why didn't they win it?
I remember someone saying that. The reason why Igbo people are not winning it is because they have not known much about it. The day they will know about it. They would dominate it again. This argument happened last year here. Today, the prediction has come to pass, watch out next year. You will be shocked.
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by patrick89(m): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2017
Ofemannnu:

Am proud of him too.I laud the Yorubas for giving this one to their Igbo brothers.They have been winning back to back.kudos
Those days are over.. We have now known about it. We will flood into it as usual.
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by Ofemannnu: 7:17am On Nov 13, 2017
patrick89:

Those days are over.. We have now known about it. We will flood into it as usual.

That is cool,healthy competition... kudos to the brilliant minds.
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by Ofemannnu: 7:27am On Nov 13, 2017
patrick89:

Shut the fvk up! You guys started this particular one.
I remember when we were arguing about Igbo and Yoruba who are more educated. You lots said that Yoruba have been winning cowpedia, and if Igbo are as intelligent as they claim, why didn't they win it?
I remember someone saying that. The reason why Igbo people are not winning it is because they have not known much about it. The day they will know about it. They would dominate it again. This argumentative argumentative happened last year here. Today, the prediction has come to pass, watch out next year. You will best shocked.

You are an emotional person sha.Igbos have known the competition from inception and also participated only that Yorubas are the best in mathematics in the world when talking about blacks.

http://www.math.buffalo.edu/mad/ResearchMathematicians.html

Yorubas have the largest number and greatest physicists in the world too..

http://www.math.buffalo.edu/mad/physics/physics-peeps.html
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by Marvis4real(f): 8:13am On Nov 13, 2017
Whobedatte:
NBL as a brand is different from promasidor which is a FMCG company
I know about that and I made reference to them differently.. One produces brands of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks while while the other produces powdererd beverages They all produce consumabls in their own different capacities. just that one chose to promote education while the other promotes musical concerts.
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by patrick89(m): 8:24am On Nov 13, 2017
Ofemannnu:

You are an emotional person sha.Igbos have known the competition from inception and also participated only that Yorubas are the best in mathematics in the world when talking about blacks.

http://www.math.buffalo.edu/mad/ResearchMathematicians.html
Sorry I am not emotional! I'm telling you, that from today henceforth, you will not win it again! We never put our mind into it.. Watch out for us in 2018. I will remind you when that time comes.
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by Sexyolori(f): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2017
That boy will go places...watched it and I was blown away. I was actually rooting for him
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by I888(m): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2017
agadez007:

You should be banned for life for making this statement, fool..
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by Boxer007(m): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2017
thornapple:

Pants are sold in the markets so go there and buy. Stop quoting me. Furthermore, stop stalking me.

Stalk u how, u silly goat. It's not like am asking you for puccccy, am I?. How am I suppose no u if I don't buy u gift. Are u not a female who's suppose to like gif?. Is pant not a gift? Fool. Anyways am no more gay and I just wanna get to no u. What's the colour of your favourite pant and how many can I buy for u please? And again I don't goto market,I go to ShopRite, fool
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by akigbemaru: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2017
kennedyugo:
The 2017 Cowbellpedia TV QUIZ show finals is finally here and the Nigeria's youngest next inventors have emerged!
Congrats to Jessey Uche-Nwichi - winner in the junior category and Munachi Ernest-Eze - winner in the senior category.
Munachi made history however, having won the 2015 edition in the junior category and coming back to win in the senior category! Double congrats to him.
Their profiles

Munachi is a 16-year-old student of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja. He was the Cowbellpedia 2015 junior champion and if he wins again this year, he’ll be the first person to win the competition twice, as a junior and as a senior. (He has won already)
https://twitter.com/Cowbellmilk/status/926886110759931905

Jessey is a 13-year-old student of Graceland International School, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
https://twitter.com/Cowbellmilk/status/926882560495489025

The journey of the finalists began when 52,000 students wrote a preliminary test. Out of the 52,000, 108 made it to the live-show. These 108 were the 74 best junior and senior students from all 36 states and the FCT (to ensure every state is represented). The remaining 34 were the best students nationwide – 17 junior and senior. In the end, 12 finalists emerged – 6 in the junior and senior categories and 2 of them (Munachiso and Jessey) will be walking away with the grand prize of N1Million each, an all-paid educational excursion outside the country and the ultimate bragging rights of being the 2017 Mathematics Champions.

Cowbell has been promoting mathematics in secondary schools in Nigeria for about 20 years now through the yearly competitions. We urge other companies to emulate them also!

Watch the final episode here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6XKQZxrSPchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6XKQZxrSPc

Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by Ofemannnu: 10:07am On Nov 13, 2017
patrick89:

Sorry I am not emotional! I'm telling you, that from today henceforth, you will not win it again! We never put our mind into it.. Watch out for us in 2018. I will remind you when that time comes.

You have bright minds too and you can do it.until then..goodluck.
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by Boxer007(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2017
thornapple:

You really stubborn and u can forget the damn pant. U ain't all that and u not my type, u female. I just wanna get to no u. Please can I buy u bra?
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by Whobedatte(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
Marvis4real:
I know about that and I made reference to them differently.. One produces brands of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks while while the other produces powdererd beverages They all produce consumabls in their own different capacities. just that one chose to promote education while the other promotes musical concerts.
Then you shouldn't expect a brewery sponsor educational programmes. Their target consumers isnt that at all
Re: Ernest Munachiso Eze & Jessey Uche-Nwichi Win Cowbellpedia 2017 Competition by Chukazu: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
sirxbit:

If them say people with sense cum out
U go cum out Abi?
Idiot
2moro na jumia black Friday better order cheap sense

One thing about insults is that nobody has a monopoly of it ,the reason I don't like to dabble into such

I didn't mean to insult you ,was just kidding...if you felt insulted am sorry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Avoid Christian Private Universities - MURIC Tells Nigerian Muslims / Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria / FG Pays N200b To CBN For ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.