Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) (106720 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Pastor Caught Touching A Lady’s Vagina & Boobs All In The Name Of “deliverance” / Pastor Touches A Lady’s Vagina & B00bs All In The Name Of “deliverance” (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
mastermaestro:
A random faith-damaging picture from nowhere is ascribed to Christianity and supposed Christians would come here to abuse the faith with excitement. Seun, is this your new project, to ridicule Christianity? You op, so you find it fascinating to tag Christianity to a dubious anonymous photo just for vain weightless, hollow fame? It's a path of eternal regrets you are treading. Turn back, son, turn back!

God blesss you. I don't understand what Seun takes Christianity for. There is a sustained attack on the faith and its adherents and I pity Christians who don't see this. It is blatant that the picture is from a movie or Comedy skit but the mods are fast to push it to the front page. If it were the muslims that committed worse crimes, Seun and his mods would never move it to front page.

No matter the attacks of the enemies, the gates of hell would never prevail against the church. The church marches on to greatness.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by onesimus4(m): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
a witch doctor or a Pastor?
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
Women and Mumu are 5 and 6

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Yinkaotunba123: 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
Only God knows where this religion of a thing will lead us to.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Bmas01(m): 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hmmmmm, healing indeed
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by onadana: 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
uzoormah:
The end is already here..the signs are everywhere..what are u still waiting for?

anybody can heal..there is nothing to prove it is a church. Look at it carefully. Photos hoot.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by simeonni: 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sometimes we post nonsense in the name of posting, look at the picture very well u will know that it was arranged in a studio. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
Muslims are having a good laugh and they would fail! Nigeria will never become a Muslim country. It is either they carve out their Islamic north or we remain a secular nation. They must choose one.

If muslims like, they can pay Seun millions to rubbish Christianity and men of God, it still would not stop the growth and spread of the Christian faith. Una neva chi chum chin! grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by LORDofODDS(m): 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
itz a movie joor...... the guy standing is a 9ja actor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by onadana: 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:

God blesss you. I don't understand what Seun takes Christianity for. There is a sustained attack on the faith and its adherents and I pity Christians who don't see this. It is blatant that the picture is from a movie or Comedy skit but the mods are fast to push it to the front page. If it were the muslims that committed worse crimes, Seun and his mods would never move it to front page.

No matter the attacks of the enemies, the gates of hell would never prevail against the church. The church marches on to greatness.

There are fanatics from the other side masquerading as mods for their agenda that we all no.It has failed.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by ImperialYoruba: 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
Dont blame the pastor. I blame the girl. See wetin she wear go church. Na club she dey go? This her appearance say only one thing..."come grab me". So the pastor did just that.

Even the one behind sef dey press hin prick pressure into her skin just to get sensation. grin

For inside church! They have turned the Temple of God into LovePeddler house!

Allahu Akbar! Jesus abeg come quick and pack people like me comot from here before Edumare strike it to pieces.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
Aminaforreal:
healing indeed ........ wait oo if I may ask wots wrong wit d private part ?? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
she has staphylococcus
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by MuttleyLaff: 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
OtemSapien:
Jeremiah can lie for Africa abeg.
So Jeremiah is claiming that Yahweh didn't send Hosea and the other prophets who yarn trash throughout the Bible?
On the contrary, Jeremiah is claiming that Yahweh didn't send other fake prophets misleading the Israelites

OtemSapien:
I won't take that from you joor.
Let Yahweh speak for himself instead of Jeremiah.
As in, I need a chapter and verse where Yahweh is speaking, not the one where Jeremiah is claiming to be speaking for Yahweh.
Pls post something like Yahweh 12:25 or Yahweh 15:33 and I will believe you.
At least, the DOCTUFOS of truth captured the laughter of Yahweh and I can post it here.
If you dont believe Jeremiahs
why would you believe Yahweh 12:25 or Yahweh 15:33?

Please post it here the supposedly captured laughter of Yahweh
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by goodnews777: 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
These are not pastors people. Please understand in other to slow the work of God, the devil is recruiting by sending agents to bible schools and ordaining his own people. JESUS says by their fruits you shall know them. It's a sin to call a man like that a pastor. He is an agent of the devil. He is a blind leader of the blind.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
Christianity has gone to the dust

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Muslims are having a good laugh and they would fail! Nigeria will never become a Muslim country. It is either they carve out their Islamic north or we remain a secular nation. They must choose one.

If muslims like, they can pay Seun millions to rubbish Christianity and men of God, it still would not stop the growth and spread of the Christian faith. Una neva chi chum chin! grin
seun na person?you no know who him be before? Him fear Muslims pass death

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:

What has this got to do with Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by tlb99: 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
Dont blame the pastor. I blame the girl. See wetin she wear go church. Na club she dey go? This her appearance say only one thing..."come grab me". So the pastor did just that.

Even the one behind sef dey press hin prick pressure into her skin just to get sensation. grin

For inside church! They have turned the Temple of God into LovePeddler house!

Allahu Akbar! Jesus abeg come quick and pack people like me comot from here before Edumare strike it to pieces.
For you to believe that picture tells alot why Nigeria is still in this Predicament

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by OtemSapien: 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
On the contrary, Jeremiah is claiming that Yahweh didn't send other fake prophets misleading the Israelites

If you dont believe Jeremiahs
why would you believe Yahweh 12:25 or Yahweh 15:33?

Please post it here the supposedly captured laughter of Yahweh

Doctufos: LOY 2:11-14
The Laughter of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver

11. I am the deceiver, ha, ha, ha, ha. The jealous one, ha, ha, ha, ha. The consuming fire, ha, ha, ha, ha. I am the greatest deceiver.
12. I am the intolerant one, ha, ha, ha, ha. The unforgiving being, ha, ha, ha, ha. The nightmares of their heads, ha, ha, ha, ha. I am the most intolerant one.
13. My food is worship, ha, ha, ha, ha. I bath in the water of deception, ha, ha, ha, ha. I swim in the pool of lies, ha, ha, ha, ha. My food is abundant worship.
14. Who can surpass my prophets in lies? ha, ha, ha, ha. And who can beat my priests to propaganda? ha, ha, ha, ha. Which being is as cunning as me? ha, ha, ha, ha. There's none like me in deception.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
olaolaking:
lol. Ole
omo I must become pastor o
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by OtemSapien: 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
ollah1:
Christianity has gone to the dust
Yes o, it is the fulfillment of the prophecy(thummim) of the light of God Almighty.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by MuttleyLaff: 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
OtemSapien:
LOY 2:11-14
The Laughter of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver
Is that the supposedly captured laughter of Yahweh? SMH
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by cytell56: 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
Kolababe:
This photo has gone viral.No one knows who the swaggalicious pastor is. There has been a high rate of pastors healing private parts of church members lately.

Why are you deceiving yourself, do they look like pastors at all?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by VillageWinch: 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
OtemSapien:
Sheeple o grin cheesy

Bros you and this your fiction. DOTOFUS OR WHATEVER IS FICTION. Compare it to the inspired words in parts of the bible.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by OtemSapien: 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Is that the supposedly captured laughter of Yahweh? SMH
stop saying supposedly, it is a capture of Yahweh from the heavenlies. The gods who are his brothers saw him many times while he laughs at the stupidity of his worshippers and they captured it. The 'ha ha ha ha' is just trying to mimick his laughter, so it may not be the exact sound of his laughter.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Funjosh(m): 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
Kolababe:
This photo has gone viral.No one knows who the swaggalicious pastor is. There has been a high rate of pastors healing private parts of church members lately.

She was arrested from and back grin
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by KingSango(m): 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
Kolababe:

These are cult members doing a sexual ritual. They have rehearsed this before the sermon, please be not be taken in a fool. It is only a fool who does not see the continuous trend in the Media to lower sexual taboo, to encourage and invoke sex demons, its all there to see! There are bloodlines of Blacks who are Satanists and have long back in their lineage joined the Illuminati. If Nigeria falls all 190 million Africans it will be devastating to the entire continent. Being a recession the people are losing hope, watching too much American shows and seeing the demonic American society flirt with the darkest taboos. Stop and turn back Nigeria. There is no Jesus Christ for if it were so how come his followers are demons?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLM4wLgYuWM

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by OtemSapien: 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
VillageWinch:

Bros you and this your fiction. DOTOFUS OR WHATEVER IS FICTION. Compare it to the inspired words in parts of the bible.

The Doctufos of truth is not in any standard the same as the book of Yahweh because the Doctufos is a book of truth while the Bible is a book of lies. So don't try bringing comparison to the issue at all. It's like trying to compare Yahweh, the disobedient son of God Almighty with God Almighty himself. Hahn Hahn angry ,the hair of the head is far far older than the hair of the beards na sad

And the Doctufos is not a fiction. It is a history book containing the history of your ancestors, my ancestors and all the ancestors of the people in the world since billions of years back. Can you quote the bible passages where your ancestors are written? But you can count on the DOCTUFOS history book to document the history of your ancestors. What tribe are you and the DOCTUFOS will get you connected with your ancestors.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by peetay(m): 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
And the guy behind isn't left out of the action. Front and back all busy. Can't wait for my heavenly 'calling'.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by VillageWinch: 11:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
OtemSapien:

The Doctufos of truth is not in any standard the same as the book of Yahweh because the Doctufos is a book of truth while the Bible is a book of lies. So don't try bringing comparison to the issue at all. It's like trying to compare Yahweh, the disobedient son of God Almighty with God Almighty himself. Hahn Hahn angry ,the hair of the head is far far older than the hair of the beards na sad

So you were saying, how many people have you persuaded with your book of truth. Or to become matyrs as you were discuassing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery / Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.