Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) (106718 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Pastor Caught Touching A Lady’s Vagina & Boobs All In The Name Of “deliverance” / Pastor Touches A Lady’s Vagina & B00bs All In The Name Of “deliverance” (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 11:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
Earthquake1:
This looks like a movie.
exactly or even staged/fake
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
onadana:

There are fanatics from the other side masquerading as mods for their agenda that we all no.It has failed.

Yes oooo. Seun and his Islamic mods are on some vendetta issh but they have failed. You cannot erode Christian values in Nigeria. Nigeria is for Christ! Your ignoble agenda against Christianity has failed.

Muslims should find another pastime to while away their time. This unwholesome attacks against Christianity in Nigeria is headed for the trash bin!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
OtemSapien:
The end of what? Hosea did more than this more than 2400 years ago, yet there wasn't any end in sight. Even fictitious Jesus in the Bible allowed and encouraged Mary to rub her hair and face on his body, yet the world didn't end. undecided
Fictitious?? You bad boy. I go carry you go my church .... after service, there is jollof and you can also socialize with some of the nice/clean single ladies .... no hanky panky though!
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by OtemSapien: 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
VillageWinch:

So you were telling me, how many people have you persuaded with your book of truth. Or to become matyrs as we were discuassing.
Why should people be persuaded? I only quote the history book to people whenever anyone is bringing the quotations from the books of lies and sometimes I quote things from this book of truth to show that the things that are currently happening in our days have similarly happened in the past. Why should I persuade people?
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by OtemSapien: 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
iluvpomo:

Fictitious?? You bad boy. I go carry you go my church .... after service, there is jollof and you can also socialize with some of the nice/clean single ladies .... no hanky panky though!
na you sabi cheesy
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by micflo28(m): 12:00am On Nov 12, 2017
At my age, kids like you should stop getting an old man open threads that will incure my anatema lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 12:00am On Nov 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yes oooo. Sean and his Islamic mods are on some vendetta issh but they have failed. You cannot erode Christian values in Nigeria. Nigeria is for Christ! Your ignoble agenda against Christianity has failed.

Muslims should find another pastime to while away their time. This wholesome attacks against Christianity in Nigeria is headed for the trash bin!
don’t mind them....jihadi throat slashers all of them grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by BAILMONEY: 12:01am On Nov 12, 2017
mastermaestro:
A random faith-damaging picture from nowhere is ascribed to Christianity and supposed Christians would come here to abuse the faith with excitement. Seun, is this your new project, to ridicule Christianity? You op, so you find it fascinating to tag Christianity to a dubious anonymous photo just for vain weightless, hollow fame? It's a path of eternal regrets you are treading. Turn back, son, turn back!
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY PERSON THAT NOTICE THIS NONSENSE.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 12, 2017
iluvpomo:

What is the aim of your narration of the aftermath of service in your supposed church? You must be a Muslim masquerading as a Christian. You think your denigration of the church will stop or derail the faith in Nigeria? Sorry for you and your co conspirators! Una don fail big time. Smelly and poverty stricken muslims want to take over Nigeria by spreading false rumuors about men of God and the church. Woe unto you and your partners in crime. You just failed on this one.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by MuttleyLaff: 12:02am On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:
stop saying supposedly, it is a capture of Yahweh from the heavenlies.
The gods who are his brothers saw him many times while he laughs at the stupidity of his worshippers and they captured it.
The 'ha ha ha ha' is just trying to mimick his laughter, so it may not be the exact sound of his laughter.
You have too much time on your hands
An idle brain is the devil's playground, idle hands are the devil's playthings
then the devil uses the brain as a garbage dump
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 12:03am On Nov 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

What is the aim of your narration of the aftermath of service in your supposed church? You must be a Muslim masquerading as a Christian. You think your denigration of the church will stop or derail the faith in Nigeria? Sorry for you and your co conspirators! Una don fail big time. Smelly and poverty stricken muslims want to take over Nigeria by spreading false runours about men of God and the church. Woe unto you and your partners in crime. You just failed on this one.

Me a Muslim?? Na so you hate me bruh??
Me I like Christians and also like punáni grin
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by VillageWinch: 12:03am On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:
Why should people be persuaded? I only quote the history book to people whenever anyone is bringing the quotations from the books of lies and sometimes I quote things from this book of truth to show that the things that are currently happening in our days have similarly happened in the past. Why should I persuade people?

History. Whose history. Observed by who? Who are the drcendants of those people. Where is the remnant of their lives. Doctofus only exists in book Like any fictional work

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Temysteve(m): 12:04am On Nov 12, 2017
uzoormah:
The end is already here..the signs are everywhere..what are u still waiting for?
go blow the trumphet nah. Zombie!!!
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by BAILMONEY: 12:04am On Nov 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Y
What is the aim of your narration of the aftermath of service in your supposed church? You must be a Muslim masquerading as a Christian. You think your denigration of the church will stop or derail the faith in Nigeria? Sorry for you and your co conspirators! Una don fail big time. Smelly and poverty stricken muslims want to take over Nigeria by spreading false runours about men of God and the church. Woe unto you and your partners in crime. You just failed on this one.
YOU MUST HAVE SEEN THAT CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK BY MUSLIMS. WHEN I SAY MUSLIMS I MEAN YOUR SO CALLED LOVELY BROTHERS

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Temysteve(m): 12:05am On Nov 12, 2017
77carter:
grin cheesy cheesy
pastor be feeling the warmness
which warmness??
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:05am On Nov 12, 2017
Kolababe:
This photo has gone viral.No one knows who the swaggalicious pastor is. There has been a high rate of pastors healing private parts of church members lately.

1 Share

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 12, 2017
iluvpomo:

Me a Muslim?? Na so you hate me bruh??
Me I like Christians and also like punáni grin

So what is the aim of your narrative about meeting clean girls in the church? Is that what you think we Christians do in the church? Is the church a club house? You must be an idiot for trying to portray the church in that manner!
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 12:08am On Nov 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

So what is the aim of your narrative about meeting clean girls in the church? Is that what you think we Christians do in the church? Is the church a club house? You must be an idiot for trying to portray the church in that manner!
You must be proud that there are clean girls in the church .... do you want to be chasing harlots??
This guy sef, I am beginning to suspect that you are a jihadi warrior grin
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 12, 2017
BAILMONEY:
YOU MUST HAVE SEEN THAT CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK BY MUSLIMS. WHEN I SAY MUSLIMS I MEAN YOUR SO CALLED LOVELY BROTHERS

Please don't start this night. I know Christianity is under attack in Nigeria and we are up to the task is fighting them to the ground even in Yorubaland. The muslims have failed in this war. Even if Christianity were to be disparaged, we would never accept Islam. That is one primitive and savage religion that is not compatible with logical and contemporary reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Temysteve(m): 12:09am On Nov 12, 2017
tlb99:
Nairaland always spreading fake news about Christianity, Tell us the name of the church and Pastor or at least a video. Even the guy behind the lady is an actor. The fact that Christians cannot comment or create a thread in a Muslim forum says a lot about Nairaland

Note the Picture does not look like a church #FAKE NEWS
i taught i was the only that observe that. Before you can post or quote a muslim thread you must swear an alegiance that u're a muslim where christian thread wasn't like that. NL is biased in that aspect..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 12, 2017
iluvpomo:
You must be proud that there are clean girls in the church .... do you want to be chasing harlots??
This guy sef, I am beginning to suspect that you are a jihadi warrior grin

Now I see that you are here to make jest of the topic. Just fvck off my mentions.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 12:12am On Nov 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Now I see that you are here to make jest of the topic. Just fvck off my mentions.
You are a fücking idiöt. It is crètins like you that make Christians look föolish. May thunder fire sense into your coconut grin
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by vickylincon(m): 12:13am On Nov 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God's ways are not man's ways.
Gehazi and Namaan as a point of reference.

I am happy that this girl did not question or object to this prophet's deliverance.
Because he is in order.

The Devil enters women only through two places;
Their heart and their southern orifice.
We all know that most demons can only be cast away through the laying of hands.

this guy is really mad

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 12:14am On Nov 12, 2017
Temysteve:
i taught i was the only that observe that. Before you can post or quote a muslim thread you must swear an alegiance that u're a muslim where christian thread wasn't like that. NL is biased in that aspect..
Yes, NL is an extension of the Islamic Republic.... but no wahala, Christians (and others) still stand strong!
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 12, 2017
Temysteve:

Don't mind those terrorists who don't want any scrutiny to their violent and extremist ways but can freely comment on Christian threads. I do t know what the Christians on religion section are doing about restricting Muslim access to Christian threads on Nairaland. There needs to be concerted efforts to get such restrictions against Muslims and atheists from commenting on Christian threads too. Who are the leaders of the Christians sef? They need to be flogged for being indolent in fighting for Christian rights!
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by BAILMONEY: 12:15am On Nov 12, 2017
Earthquake1:
Lalasticlala so you are gullible enough to bring this to front page.. smh.
I DOUBT IF LALASTICLALA WAS THE PERSON THAT BROUGHT THIS NONSENSE TO FRONT PAGE
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 12, 2017
iluvpomo:
You are a fücking idiöt. It is crètins like you that make Christians look föolish. May thunder fire sense into your coconut grin

You must be igbo! It is only them that behave like this. Please leave me alone let me fave these Islamic mods on nairaland abeg.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Leez(m): 12:16am On Nov 12, 2017
Kolababe:
This photo has gone viral.No one knows who the swaggalicious pastor is. There has been a high rate of pastors healing private parts of church members lately.
just remember dt na kolababe wey nearly kee us with click bait pix of one upcoming artiste post ds pix o
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 12:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Kolababe:

This is just scripted acting for online traffic traffic as usual. Pastor with gold chain like Davidos own. I laff
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by OtemSapien: 12:20am On Nov 12, 2017
VillageWinch:

History. Whose history. Observed by who? Who are the drcendants of those people. Where is the remnant of their lives. Doctofus only exists in book Like any fictional work
Doctufos history book is a compilation of all the oral histories of the world from billions of years backward. Luwabi, Jasheb, Olorun, Chukwu, Bongo, Koma, Abassi, Ohomorihi, Asuku, Adajinege and thousands of our ancestors whose voice were unheard have all their words of wisdoms in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. Have you not asked yourself one day, where are the words of wisdom of my ancestors? If you have done that, ask no more because the voices of the voiceless are in the DOCTUFOS of truth. May the light of God Almighty who created Yahweh and Allah reveal the truth to you, ase!
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 12, 2017
BAILMONEY:
I DOUBT IF LALASTICLALA WAS THE PERSON THAT BROUGHT THIS NONSENSE TO FRONT PAGE

Who would do such a thing? What section did the thread emanate from sef? That particular mod must be made to pay for this denigration of the faith. What do we Christians use our millions of dollars for gan sef if we can't use it to fight this kind of battles against our known enemies? We know where these attacks are coming from but our leaders would rather turn the other cheek and act like nothing is happening. I am not happy with the brethren in our faith. angry
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 12:26am On Nov 12, 2017
seun u can see this, I know u can...and I know this thread won't be taken down...but note that this thing ur mods are doing is really unfair...
It's really obvious that that picture is staged, asin really obvious...but ur mods decided to push it to FP...now isn't this a false news?
It's nt fair o...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery / Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.