Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) (106722 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Pastor Caught Touching A Lady’s Vagina & Boobs All In The Name Of “deliverance” / Pastor Touches A Lady’s Vagina & B00bs All In The Name Of “deliverance” (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by konkonbilo(m): 4:40am On Nov 12, 2017
I just see people crying like babies here, you guys didn't attack the people in the picture mocking Christianity with their act, which are probably Christians you keep crying and mentioning islam. Everything na Muslim Muslim Muslim... It's really annoying. Whether nah Muslim tell them to act like that? Ona go just de blame Muslim everytime. angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by JideAmuGiaka: 4:45am On Nov 12, 2017
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 I can see your efforts to rubbish the body of Christ, last weekend you closed the day with this;

https://www.nairaland.com/4157396/daddy-freeze-free-sheeple-movement#62076016

and yesterday you close the day with this fake report just to spite the body of Christ and poison the mind of so many Christians going to church on these Sundays. Must you be closing your Saturdays threads with bad reports against the church?

You are only doing yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by austinoeze(m): 4:49am On Nov 12, 2017
Placing his hands on her boobs and p*ssy, I'm still trying to figure out what the sickness could be.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by CNNN: 4:57am On Nov 12, 2017
What's all the shit that mod are approving on front page. This is a comedy skit. Always verify source before approving post.

Lala seun

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by JideAmuGiaka: 4:58am On Nov 12, 2017
mastermaestro:
A random faith-damaging picture from nowhere is ascribed to Christianity and supposed Christians would come here to abuse the faith with excitement. Seun, is this your new project, to ridicule Christianity? You op, so you find it fascinating to tag Christianity to a dubious anonymous photo just for vain weightless, hollow fame? It's a path of eternal regrets you are treading. Turn back, son, turn back!

Seun and co are rubbishing Christianity every Saturday they close their threads with evill report against Christianity just to poison the minds of people going to church on Sundays.

They closed with this last Saturday against Sunday morning

https://www.nairaland.com/4157396/daddy-freeze-free-sheeple-movement#62076016

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by AlanSugar(m): 5:13am On Nov 12, 2017
femo122:
Not again anti Christian forum I spit on thread undecided

Nairaland is an anti Christian forum? What are you still doing here hypocrite? What is anti Christian about this thread?
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:20am On Nov 12, 2017
In the secondary school we were thought never believe everything you read.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by thunderbabs: 5:22am On Nov 12, 2017
Jehovah, and u dey look all dz people including bobrisky? shocked
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by nolly87: 5:32am On Nov 12, 2017
Last days
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by guru90: 5:36am On Nov 12, 2017
Chai!
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by martineverest(m): 5:40am On Nov 12, 2017
See gullible readers....

That should be a movie
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by martineverest(m): 5:41am On Nov 12, 2017
9jatatafo:
In the secondary school we were thought never believe everything you read.
true....... That looks like a movie scene
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 5:42am On Nov 12, 2017
mediocre:
One of your moderators banned me for a month because I called him what he is, a sissy. Can you imagine, a whole freaking month! People have walked away unscathed for waaaay less.

Like that wasn't enough, he deleted a thread of mine where I called out a popular nairalander as a fraud, there was substantial evidence and the said nairalander couldn't even defend herself so she chose to keep mute. You see how your moderators are encouraging fraudulent behaviour on your site because of personal beef? He had absolutely no reason to delete that thread but he did, because he hates me.

I would mention him, but if he sees this he'll definitely delete the post. But I'm sure you already know who the tyrannical mod is , and that says alot right??
1 month ban?? Oh boy wetin you come do na?? Abi you knack the mod’s girlfriend/wife?? grin
Chai..... ban get levels oh!!
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by lawalosky(m): 5:49am On Nov 12, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
God instructed Hosea to do all that he did
Jesus is God and so is His prerogative to allow and encourage Mary to anoint Him with that expensive oil
besides Mary actually was embalming Him to forestall decomposition of His body for when He will be dead for three nights and three days

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by AskProf: 6:03am On Nov 12, 2017
Kolababe:
This photo has gone viral.No one knows who the swaggalicious pastor is. There has been a high rate of pastors healing private parts of church members lately.

If the "pastor" is unknown, what's in this photo to indicate he's a pastor?
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by SoNature(m): 6:04am On Nov 12, 2017
femo122:
Not again anti Christian forum I spit on thread undecided

Stop ranting and condemn evil!
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Lecturerbaba(m): 6:05am On Nov 12, 2017
this is too barbaric , I don't just no where this world is going to... hiss

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Talk2Theo(m): 6:07am On Nov 12, 2017
Must he (Pastor) touch her private parts before healing and deliverance will take place?
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by robotix: 6:15am On Nov 12, 2017
Earthquake1:
This looks like a movie.
Exactly
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by bs81(m): 6:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Maybe they were acting drama
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by mediocre(m): 6:21am On Nov 12, 2017
iluvpomo:
[size=7pt][/size] 1 month ban?? Oh boy wetin you come do na?? Abi you knack the mod’s girlfriend/wife?? grin
Chai..... ban get levels oh!!
I no know o, e shock me
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Dpleaser: 6:24am On Nov 12, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
God instructed Hosea to do all that he did
Jesus is God and so is His prerogative to allow and encourage Mary to anoint Him with that expensive oil
besides Mary actually was embalming Him to forestall decomposition of His body for when He will be dead for three nights and three days
Jesus isn't God ooo.just get it right...except you'll show me in ur bible where Jesus say so
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by KardinalZik(m): 6:25am On Nov 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God's ways are not man's ways.
Gehazi and Namaan as a point of reference.

I am happy that this girl did not question or object to this prophet's deliverance.
Because he is in order.

The Devil enters women only through two places;
Their heart and their southern orifice.
We all know that most demons can only be cast away through the laying of hands.

So you have to PLACE your hands on the punna (rubbing, scrubbing and handling it) before the deliverance can be effective, right?

Can't the pastor just command the demon to come out of her without placing his hand on the 'southern orifice'? If the demon possessed her heart, where will he place his hand?
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:29am On Nov 12, 2017
Mbano people will be like Otuocha! shocked . .........I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:30am On Nov 12, 2017
grin confirm pastor
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 6:33am On Nov 12, 2017
Christianity is scam in disgust
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by manuelrukky(m): 6:38am On Nov 12, 2017
from the pic all I can say is treesome loading grin
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by crisisexpert321(m): 6:39am On Nov 12, 2017
I want to be a pastor when I grow up. A deliverance one o. grin
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by 77carter(m): 6:39am On Nov 12, 2017
Temysteve:
which warmness??
dunno
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by Gkemz: 6:39am On Nov 12, 2017
Funny enough, you guys are here condemning the pastor, while the lady seems to be enjoying the sensual touch.
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 6:41am On Nov 12, 2017
A man with that big chain on his neck now acting like a pastor with his friends, you have quickly take him serious as a man of God
Re: Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) by ndachee: 6:43am On Nov 12, 2017
this one na party ooo. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery / Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.