Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Mike Bamiloye Breaks Silence On ‘giving Of Tithes To God’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye Breaks Silence On ‘giving Of Tithes To God’ (1028 Views)

Have You Ever Considered Paying Tithes To Those Who Need Help? / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / I Want To Start Paying My Tithes To The Poor. Is Any Thing Wrong With That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Bamiloye Breaks Silence On ‘giving Of Tithes To God’ by Osezua: 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
Mike Bamiloye has opened up on the controversy trailing the payment of tithes among church members.
Bamiloye was apparently responding to the recent attack on Nigerian pastor by ace AOP, Daddy Freeze, who accused men of God of robbing the poor to get rich in the name of tithing.
Airing his views on the controversy, theAgbara Nla producer said he saw nothing wrong with the practice of tithing.
He said, “I am an Evangelist. I believe strongly in tithes and giving offerings as God commanded in Malachi 3:10.
“I have believed and practice this for more than 35 years. I pay tithes. My Ministry pay tithes.
“On many occasions, we had laid all we had on the Altar before God. On some Occasions we had emptied our accounts and laid all before the Lord in obedience to His specific command and in appreciation of His goodness.
“We believe heavily in tithes and offering, and also in the Biblical Principle of first fruits .
“I have seen marvelous Wonders of God at home and on evangelistic fields as I held on to the Biblical Doctrine of Tithes and Offerings, Sowing and Harvesting. I have been on this for more than 30 years in ministry.
“I pay my tithes and I give my offerings as instructed by god.
but it is never and can never be my business, whatever the tithes and offerings are used for.
“I have given the Tithes and Offerings to God and It is no longer in my care. It is God’s Business to determine if it is well used or not. Not Mine.
“Are you waiting for me to defend my Belief on Tithes from the Bible? What Do I need to defend again, when I saw it in the Bible, even if it is One Verse.
“Now, let me show you the Verses of the Word of God that I follow:
“I am not a Theologian, and I do not need many Verses from the Bible to know what to do. I am an Evangelist. So, do not wait for me to now begin to table before you a an argumentative Bible Study.
“And it is God I have given my tithes, because he said, it is him i have robbed if I don’t pay the tithes into his house.
“Therefore, I have no problem with any pastor or church the lord leads me to pay my tithes. http://www.gltrends.ng/2017/11/mike-bamiloye-breaks-silence-giving-tithes-god/
Re: Mike Bamiloye Breaks Silence On ‘giving Of Tithes To God’ by Haniel18: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
very mature comment. Freeze or freezer should just go the north pole and chill his ass off.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Breaks Silence On ‘giving Of Tithes To God’ by sonofluc1fer: 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2017

I pay my tithes and I give my offerings as instructed by god.
but it is never and can never be my business, whatever the tithes and offerings are used for.
grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

God's money demands no accountability.. Obedience is better than sacrifice, even obedience without understanding.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye Breaks Silence On ‘giving Of Tithes To God’ by AntiWailer: 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
Better response than the yahooze response I have been reading.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Breaks Silence On ‘giving Of Tithes To God’ by hahn(m): 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
Who does he pay his tithes to? Himself?

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Breaks Silence On ‘giving Of Tithes To God’ by OtemSapien: 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
hahn:
Who does he pay his tithes to? Himself?
he sends it to heaven through Jacob's ladder grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye Breaks Silence On ‘giving Of Tithes To God’ by hahn(m): 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
OtemSapien:

Guy can you try and stick to one moniker? It is difficult trying to keep up undecided
Re: Mike Bamiloye Breaks Silence On ‘giving Of Tithes To God’ by geoworldedu: 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
hahn:

Guy can you try and stick to one moniker? It is difficult trying to keep up undecided
so you follow him grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye Breaks Silence On ‘giving Of Tithes To God’ by geoworldedu: 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
OtemSapien:
I'm opening a thread now now based on this ladder stuff. Lalasticlalaaaaaaaaaa grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye Breaks Silence On ‘giving Of Tithes To God’ by OtemSapien: 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
hahn:

When they ban one moniker, I can't but open another grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye Breaks Silence On ‘giving Of Tithes To God’ by OtemSapien: 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
geoworldedu:
I'm opening a thread now now based on this ladder stuff. Lalasticlalaaaaaaaaaa grin
Ride on, let's see how it goes.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Breaks Silence On ‘giving Of Tithes To God’ by internationalman(m): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
Re: Mike Bamiloye Breaks Silence On ‘giving Of Tithes To God’ by internationalman(m): 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
Why am I not surprised?

It's like asking Antonio Conte to b d judge of who's the best between Morata and Costa.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Breaks Silence On ‘giving Of Tithes To God’ by MuttleyLaff: 12:09am On Nov 12, 2017
Osezua:
Mike Bamiloye has opened up on the controversy trailing the payment of tithes among church members.
Bamiloye was apparently responding to the recent attack on Nigerian pastor by ace AOP, Daddy Freeze, who accused men of God of robbing the poor to get rich in the name of tithing.
Airing his views on the controversy, theAgbara Nla producer said he saw nothing wrong with the practice of tithing.
He said, “I am an Evangelist. I believe strongly in tithes and giving offerings as God commanded in Malachi 3:10.
“I have believed and practice this for more than 35 years. I pay tithes. My Ministry pay tithes.
“On many occasions, we had laid all we had on the Altar before God. On some Occasions we had emptied our accounts and laid all before the Lord in obedience to His specific command and in appreciation of His goodness.
“We believe heavily in tithes and offering, and also in the Biblical Principle of first fruits .
“I have seen marvelous Wonders of God at home and on evangelistic fields as I held on to the Biblical Doctrine of Tithes and Offerings, Sowing and Harvesting. I have been on this for more than 30 years in ministry.
“I pay my tithes and I give my offerings as instructed by god.
“I have given the Tithes and Offerings to God and It is no longer in my care.
It is God’s Business to determine if it is well used or not. Not Mine.
“Are you waiting for me to defend my Belief on Tithes from the Bible?
What Do I need to defend again, when I saw it in the Bible, even if it is One Verse.
“Now, let me show you the Verses of the Word of God that I follow:
“I am not a Theologian, and I do not need many Verses from the Bible to know what to do. I am an Evangelist.
So, do not wait for me to now begin to table before you a an argumentative Bible Study.
“And it is God I have given my tithes, because he said, it is him i have robbed if I don’t pay the tithes into his house.
“Therefore, I have no problem with any pastor or church the lord leads me to pay my tithes.
http://www.gltrends.ng/2017/11/mike-bamiloye-breaks-silence-giving-tithes-god/
SMH.
What a contemptibly poor excuse for not able to defend from the bible his belief on tithing
The ignorances and excuses he made one after the other just left me totally flabbergasted
Re: Mike Bamiloye Breaks Silence On ‘giving Of Tithes To God’ by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 12, 2017
Good response. Don't mind Lucifer trying to cause confusion by using his agents. They have failed already
Re: Mike Bamiloye Breaks Silence On ‘giving Of Tithes To God’ by MuttleyLaff: 12:23am On Nov 12, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Good response.
Don't mind Lucifer trying to cause confusion by using his agents.
They have failed already
"Kokoro ton je efo, inu efo lowa"
loosely means
"The destructive insect and/or parasitic organisms thats eating the vegetable, lives actually inside or on the vegetable"
Re: Mike Bamiloye Breaks Silence On ‘giving Of Tithes To God’ by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 12, 2017
Even with many biblical backings many have chosen not to believe in tithing no wonder the Bible say 2 Tim 4:3 says
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
That's what Lucifer wants to achieve and many are fallen for his trap. After attack on financing, he will move to salvation. Many will believe him. Also in the last days
"Because lawlessness is increased, most people's love will grow cold( Matthew 24:12). This is already happening has atheism is one the increase. This is the strategy of Lucifer which is already happening.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Breaks Silence On ‘giving Of Tithes To God’ by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 12, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
"Kokoro ton je efo, inu efo lowa"
loosely means
"The destructive insect and/or parasitic organisms thats eating the vegetable, lives actually inside or on the vegetable"
Even Lucifer with much knowledge rebelled but his place is in hell fire. So you expect him to keep quite? Wasn't his craftiness that made man to sin against God? The anti Christ will certainly come from one of the sect of Christians not outside. How much more now that his strategy is to weakened the finance of most Christians. Do you think he will use other religious sect to achieve his aim except from within? He is using many pastors how much more Christians that claim to know the Bible too well

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Breaks Silence On ‘giving Of Tithes To God’ by Nobody: 3:03am On Nov 12, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Even Lucifer with much knowledge rebelled but his place is in hell fire. So you expect him to keep quite? Wasn't his craftiness that made man to sin against God? The anti Christ will certainly come from one of the sect of Christians not outside. How much more now that his strategy is to weakened the finance of most Christians. Do you think he will use other religious sect to achieve his aim except from within? He is using many pastors how much more Christians that claim to know the Bible too well
which one is weaken finance again. You ve heard the testimonies that has followed the tithe and offerings people give. They receive double, if not triple. But seriously, it is nobody's business how people choose to spend their money whether in tithes and offerings or in TGIF drinking spree. To each his own
Re: Mike Bamiloye Breaks Silence On ‘giving Of Tithes To God’ by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2017
Treasuredlove:
which one is weaken finance again. You ve heard the testimonies that has followed the tithe and offerings people give. They receive double, if not triple. But seriously, it is nobody's business how people choose to spend their money whether in tithes and offerings or in TGIF drinking spree. To each his own
That's the aim of the devil. He wants to weaken the finance of many Christians because of the blessing attached to tithing. Secondly he wants many Christians to disobey God's command so that he will have legal ground to strike. That's what he has being doing from the beginning he was casted down to the earth. Now ask yourself why those anti tithers suddenly becomes mute when salvation from sins are preached, when offerings are given, when the needy are help( at times the condemn nice gesture by even quoting the Bible). They suddenly lay focuses on tithe and even the way many persons pray. Satan is crafty

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Breaks Silence On ‘giving Of Tithes To God’ by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 12, 2017
asuustrike2009:

That's the aim of the devil. He wants to weaken the finance of many Christians because of the blessing attached to tithing. Secondly he wants many Christians to disobey God's command so that he will have legal ground to strike. That's what he has being doing from the beginning he was casted down to the earth. Now ask yourself why those anti tithers suddenly becomes mute when salvation from sins are preached, when offerings are given, when the needy are help( at times the condemn nice gesture by even quoting the Bible). They suddenly lay focuses on tithe and even the way many persons pray. Satan is crafty
yes very true
Re: Mike Bamiloye Breaks Silence On ‘giving Of Tithes To God’ by hahn(m): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2017
geoworldedu:
so you follow him grin

Na my guy na. I am hoping one day he will give me the link to where he gets his weed

I am jealous tongue

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Many Nigerian Churches Claiming "World's Largest Church Auditorium"? / Throwback: Pope John Paul II In Onitsha 1998- Picture / Who Am I? What Does My Lucid Dreams Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.