Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris (47564 Views)

Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting / Ibrahim Idris Withdraws Policemen Attached To VIPs, Others / "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by uwa1(m): 8:35am On Nov 12, 2017
Why am I not surprised....

1 Like

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by UAE123(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2017
MayorofLagos:

One of the grievances the public has against government is lack of integrity.

Lack of integrity means a breakdown of trust, perceived or real.

Abuse of office
Misuse of authority and power
Bias
Favoritism
And so on..

These and many more erode citizens trust for government.

An IGP that accelerates promotion for a girl so he could sleep with her has created tension and bias at work and lost trust (integrity).

If IGP can do it to a lower rank, with no punishment, why can't AIGP do it? Why cant CP do it? Why can't Superintendent do it?

Very soon all girls in the forse will become maidens to their superiors and get promotion ahead of male counterparts.

He has violated professional ethics.
There is really lack of trust among Nigerians towards their leaders dies not in anyway translate to taking everything said about them to be the whole truth. Senator Misau made an allegation about the police IG dating & promoting a junior rank officer to a senior officer without naming the said police woman? secondly, the police IG has a limit to the rank he can promote to, cus in the case of those from the ASP to higher officers, that is primary the duty of the police service commission. Senator Misau should produce his evidence of shut his mouth if he has non.

1 Like

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by aolawale025: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2017
One gets the impression buhari's appointees seems to have something on him. Why can't he rein them in?

1 Like

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by aolawale025: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2017
givan:
Let's be more critical. He's free to have any kind of romantic relationship with women serving in the force, in so far as it is consensual. But whereby he uses his position as the head of the force to demand for sex in return for any kind of favour, is a crime of grave consequence (HIV forces loading)...

By the way, doesn't this man have a family? I mean real family listening to papa on T.V?!

Our morals and cultural values are long lost!!

I agree. Not everything that's right is moral. There should be a sense of decency in conduct of men chosen to lead

1 Like

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by sirBLUNT: 9:05am On Nov 12, 2017
i see nothing wrong in wat he did because this not the first time police officer are romantically involve with themselves this is jst a political power rift between him and sen missau..the knw themselves!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by unapologetic: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2017
FarahAideed:

Should this even get to the point where there has to be a senate sitting ? The day the IG started his macabre love with young police corporal and promoted her straight to ASP brazenly was the day Buhari should have fired him but Buhari being the very bad siddon look leader has left this to get to a senate hearing where tax payers funds are being wasted to entertain a disciplinary case that the president should have handled himself ..If the IG truly love his coporal and she lives him like they claime they should have both resigned from service and gone home ti conduct their love .

Can you proof he had an affair? Please don't be like every other Nigerian who discusses what they have absolutely no knowledge about

1 Like

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 12, 2017
Benita27:
Of course, there's no law that says you can't have a romantic affair with a junior female officer but don't use your position to sexually harass and intimidate your junior female officers into having a romantic affair with you.
has he assault you sexually before or why are you frustrated

2 Likes

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2017
bamidelee:

has he assault you sexually before or why are you frustrated
You're clearly the frustrated one if you failed to comprehend what I wrote.

1 Like

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 12, 2017
FarahAideed:

Should this even get to the point where there has to be a senate sitting ? The day the IG started his macabre love with young police corporal and promoted her straight to ASP brazenly was the day Buhari should have fired him but Buhari being the very bad siddon look leader has left this to get to a senate hearing where tax payers funds are being wasted to entertain a disciplinary case that the president should have handled himself ..If the IG truly love his coporal and she lives him like they claime they should have both resigned from service and gone home ti conduct their love .
if you were given the Barton of power, you would mess up the country.
Abeg separate between issues. Wetin concern Buhari about this now tell me
you want to tell me that in your office you are not aware that MD dey have affairs with his subordinates.
Once he didn't rape them, it's mutual consent
oh I forgot you're also into this kind of mess
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2017
Benita27:
You're clearly the frustrated one if you failed to comprehend what I wrote.
if you start it, you won't be able to see the end of it
so keep quaet
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Abfinest007(m): 10:14am On Nov 12, 2017
indeed you are free but not to force yourself on any female police officer just bcus of promotion
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by luvinhubby(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:

So all these started in Buhari era?
Why are you just blinded with hatred?!
smh!

Are you saying they should uphold such immorality and sustain it because they did not start it?
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by oruma19: 10:15am On Nov 12, 2017
sarrki:

Leke Baiyewu

http://punchng.com/im-free-to-have-romantic-affair-with-any-policewoman-ig/

at last he agrees he is fucking his women officers. Bastard idris. These are the people harassing peoples wives sexually. God will punish u Mr Idris. Useless dog.
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by veacea: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2017
No wonder Nigerian police is top from the bottom.
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by lazygal: 10:18am On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:
Tell me this is a fake news!

My eyes are still finding a way around it!!

Its either a senator caught in shameless Tate answering us back and telling us hexsaw them when they were snapping pictures, and now this ..

No its not fake,its Nigeria .land of shamelessness
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by highchief1: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2017
sarrki:

Leke Baiyewu

http://punchng.com/im-free-to-have-romantic-affair-with-any-policewoman-ig/

t won't u when Nigeria police is d most corrupt and irresponsible in d world
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by tballeyy(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Very ugly
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by tballeyy(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Very ugly man
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by exlinklodge: 10:20am On Nov 12, 2017
chai

nigeria
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2017
bamidelee:

if you start it, you won't be able to see the end of it
so keep quaet
Idiot!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by seejay80s: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2017
FarahAideed:
This is officially the worst govt ever, the president is too lame when it comes to his corrupt officials , even in small organizations you can just wake up and marry your far subodinate without her leaving her job .but inder Buharis Nigeria anything and everything goes jare
where u see am for inside law ?
na for only this government u see am? e no happen for previous govt

1 Like

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Klinee: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2017
Hector09:
Am not suprise cus this is Nigeria, every body do as it pleases him or her, mostly when u are ontop...but when it comes to small LGBT family, the clueless citizen we have mouth to say gibberish
Fool!!!gay is evil and deserve death penalty
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by kernel505: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2017
midolian:
what has this got to do with the government? Most of you are hypocrites. Prove to us having an affair with an unmarried female colleague at work is against the Nigerian constitution..I mean what exactly has the IG done wrong? He had an affair with a junior colleague that has attained the age of consent (18)...Even though it takes two to make it work, you guys are still calling for his head.. Did he rape the lady? The fact that she had an affair with the IG does not mean she can never meet requirement for promotion. The brain is there, you guys should let it perform its duties. Think before you type and not the other way round.

As the IG rightly said, this is highly laughable

I'm sorry for your morals. Bill Clinton almost got impeached for having an affair with Monica Lewinsky, not for raping her. The morals of the institution is on his shoulder, and as expected... He has a moral obligation to be professional in his conduct.

Now, undue promotion given to his mistresses will be questioned in a sane environment, that's why people need to be professional in the dealing.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Turantula(m): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2017
midolian:
what has this got to do with the government? Most of you are hypocrites. Prove to us having an affair with an unmarried female colleague at work is against the Nigerian constitution..I mean what exactly has the IG done wrong? He had an affair with a junior colleague that has attained the age of consent (18)...Even though it takes two to make it work, you guys are still calling for his head.. Did he rape the lady? The fact that she had an affair with the IG does not mean she can never meet requirement for promotion. The brain is there, you guys should let it perform its duties. Think before you type and not the other way round.

Zone B
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by GaniuKazeeem(m): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2017
Kai, see the audacity, like i don't give a damn.

Even if its not in the constitution, is it morally right to have an affair with subordinate police women while married. Would that not disrespect the office and the institution

No wonder...our police were rated WORST in the world

Cheiiii[/quot

1 Like

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by TarabaTino: 10:26am On Nov 12, 2017
Benita27:
Of course, there's no law that says you can't have a romantic affair with a junior female officer but don't use your position to sexually harass and intimidate your junior female officers into having a romantic affair with you. Try that, and see if there's no law against sexual harassment in this country.
so dem tell u say na harass em harass her abi...
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 12, 2017
Benita27:
Idiot!.
I believe someone trained you good manners but you didn't take lessons
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Klinee: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2017
the IGP didn't commit any offense by dating a junior police officer, but the Offense here is that he illegally promoted her
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Klinee: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2017
kernel505:

I'm sorry for your morals. Bill Clinton almost got impeached for having an affair with Monica Lewinsky, not for raping her. The morals of the institution is on his shoulder, and as expected... He has a moral obligation to be professional in his conduct.

Now, undue promotion given to his mistresses will be questioned in a sane environment, that's why people need to be professional in the dealing.
What is problem with you Nigerian sense, that is America not Nigeria
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by talk2percy(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2017
What is happening?? Is he seriously sleeping with her?? She's pretty though...I no blame the IG shaa
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by agwom(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2017
Good for them...
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by tballeyy(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2017
midolian:

No smoke without fire, the senetor can see more than u because he his part of the corrupt association of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari / A Chadian Soldier Wears Charms For Protection Against Boko Haram Militants (pic) / Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.