Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris (47566 Views)

Retirement: Ibrahim Idris Kpotun And Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting / Ibrahim Idris Withdraws Policemen Attached To VIPs, Others / "I Never Said I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman" - IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by mamatwiny(f): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2017
MayorofLagos:

The promotion was done to create safety net for his romantic affair. He cannot involve in romance with any rank below officer cadre.

Having a degree is the requirement for conversion to asp. Does the girl have the requirement? If yes, I see no case or favoritism .
If there is a relationship going on, it is between two consensual moslem adults. The girl did not say she was coerced into a rship with the igp, in some cases, it is even the girls that make every effort to date the man calling the shot.

The senate should ask better questions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Saint83(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2017
erinolu:
Kai, see the audacity, like i don't give a damn.

Even if its not in the constitution, is it morally right to have an affair with subordinate police women while married. Would that not disrespect the office and the institution

No wonder...our police were rated WORST in the world

Cheiiii

Bros ,did you read it all?

It's not about morally right but constitution, is there anywhere it's written in the constitution? Like he said, as a Moslem he is entitled to marry more than four wifes...the senator should prove himself...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by SillyMods: 10:35am On Nov 12, 2017
FarahAideed:
This is officially the worst govt ever, the president is too lame when it comes to his corrupt officials , even in small organizations you can just wake up and marry your far subodinate without her leaving her job .but inder Buharis Nigeria anything and everything goes jare
Stop showing frustration and provide the law that makes it illegal, online warrior.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Born2Breed(f): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2017
midolian:
what has this got to do with the government? Most of you are hypocrites. Prove to us having an affair with an unmarried female colleague at work is against the Nigerian constitution..I mean what exactly has the IG done wrong? He had an affair with a junior colleague that has attained the age of consent (18)...Even though it takes two to make it work, you guys are still calling for his head.. Did he rape the lady? The fact that she had an affair with the IG does not mean she can never meet requirement for promotion. The brain is there, you guys should let it perform its duties. Think before you type and not the other way round.

As the IG rightly said, this is highly laughable

Just read yourself! A married man having a romantic affair with a female subordinate? shocked

Men! Men!! Men!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 12, 2017
luvinhubby:

Are you saying they should uphold such immorality and sustain it because they did not start it?

Can you be patient enough to see that I actually replied a member and not the topic itself?
Why quoting me when you are not too patient to read Mr Hubby?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by SillyMods: 10:37am On Nov 12, 2017
Benita27:
Of course, there's no law that says you can't have a romantic affair with a junior female officer but don't use your position to sexually harass and intimidate your junior female officers into having a romantic affair with you. Try that, and see if there's no law against sexual harassment in this country.
Do you have any reason to suggest that he used his position to harass that fine woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by buffalowings: 10:38am On Nov 12, 2017
MayorofLagos:

The promotion was done to create safety net for his romantic affair. He cannot involve in romance with any rank below officer cadre.

Haha
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by DjAduba(m): 10:38am On Nov 12, 2017
Big fat lie. He can never make such a silly statement. Anyway op had maliciously paswade me to click on this.
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by kernel505: 10:39am On Nov 12, 2017
Klinee:
What is problem with you Nigerian sense, that is America not Nigeria

Oooh! I forgot that America isn't a country, but heaven. I mean make a comparison of hell to Nigeria, thanks for that correction... Forgetting that no rules governs hell, you're right.
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Kobicove(m): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2017
Does this guy even know what the term "Conflict of interest" means?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2017
midolian:
what has this got to do with the government? Most of you are hypocrites. Prove to us having an affair with an unmarried female colleague at work is against the Nigerian constitution..I mean what exactly has the IG done wrong? He had an affair with a junior colleague that has attained the age of consent (18)...Even though it takes two to make it work, you guys are still calling for his head.. Did he rape the lady? The fact that she had an affair with the IG does not mean she can never meet requirement for promotion. The brain is there, you guys should let it perform its duties. Think before you type and not the other way round.

You still they alive?
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Reference(m): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2017
hmmm... so every skirt wearing cop is fair game. Honestly I will resist every temptation to call this country an animal farm as some are apt to. Applied shame.

1 Like

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2017
Buharis appointees:

General Burutai
IG Idris
Maikanti Baru
Babachir Lawal
Fayemi (the $2m website man)
Mamman Daura
Lawal Daura
Abba Kyari
Abdulrasheed Maina (denied by the government when the heat became too much to bear)
Abdulrhaman Dambazau
Lai Mohammed
Abubakar Malami
Rotimi Amechi
Amina Lawal

All problematic.
Is this a government ? Is this the change Nigerians wanted ?
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by kenex4ever(m): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2017
MayorofLagos:

One of the grievances the public has against government is lack of integrity.

Lack of integrity means a breakdown of trust, perceived or real.

Abuse of office
Misuse of authority and power
Bias
Favoritism
And so on..

These and many more erode citizens trust for government.

An IGP that accelerates promotion for a girl so he could sleep with her has created tension and bias at work and lost trust (integrity).

If IGP can do it to a lower rank, with no punishment, why can't AIGP do it? Why cant CP do it? Why can't Superintendent do it?

Very soon all girls in the forse will become maidens to their superiors and get promotion ahead of male counterparts.

He has violated professional ethics.
u no need answer those zombbiz

They know nothing about professional ethics

1 Like

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2017
Thank you, I am even surprised we are debating this, it goes to show how low we have become and how corrupt we are as a people. Someone gets promoted because she is fvcking the boss, and people see nothing wrong with it undecided
MayorofLagos:

One of the grievances the public has against government is lack of integrity.

Lack of integrity means a breakdown of trust, perceived or real.

Abuse of office
Misuse of authority and power
Bias
Favoritism
And so on..

These and many more erode citizens trust for government.

An IGP that accelerates promotion for a girl so he could sleep with her has created tension and bias at work and lost trust (integrity).

If IGP can do it to a lower rank, with no punishment, why can't AIGP do it? Why cant CP do it? Why can't Superintendent do it?

Very soon all girls in the forse will become maidens to their superiors and get promotion ahead of male counterparts.

He has violated professional ethics.
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by abiolaokenke30(m): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2017
Chai! Someone in the comments adey call our beautiful country "Zoogeria"
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by manci(m): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2017
Haha if he was sacked by Buhari government for having an affair with female police officer the same ipob will cry that Buhari want to islamize Nigeria so I advise you don't take ipob seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by 8stargeneral: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2017
Dis government has failed us in all sectors,hw can an IG of police come out boldly to make such comment without mindn his position.
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Reference(m): 10:48am On Nov 12, 2017
Bill Clinton will have quietly wished to be a Nigerian Inspector General of Police even for a night.... if he was allowed to bring Monica along as 'aide de chomp'....

2 Likes

Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by victorv12(m): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2017
midolian:

What the hell are you saying?! Didn't you hear that he promoted his mistress from a corporal to Asp in twelve month... Dude, you're not serious. It's so unfortunate we celebrate mediocrity over merit.
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by homesteady(m): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2017
Professional ethics
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by dee02(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2017
FarahAideed:
This is officially the worst govt ever, the president is too lame when it comes to his corrupt officials , even in small organizations you can just wake up and marry your far subodinate without her leaving her job .but inder Buharis Nigeria anything and everything goes jare

Daft cu nt
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Oakbend16: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:
Tell me this is a fake news!

My eyes are still finding a way around it!!

I'm flabberwhelmed and overgasted! Please somebody tell me this is fake news!!!!!

Sorry I'm quoting you o!
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by millhouse: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2017
Very unprofessional of this coming from the IG , the number 1 policeman in nigeria.? Even snapping with his girlfriend ...how will her superior in office give her a command and she would obey when she is straffing the IG.
.will this not lead to more impunity in the ranking order?
When the world came out to label our police force the worst in the world u think they don't see what there are doing even though some of us enjoy living in self denial.
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Offpoint: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2017
Benita27:
Of course, there's no law that says you can't have a romantic affair with a junior female officer but don't use your position to sexually harass and intimidate your junior female officers into having a romantic affair with you. Try that, and see if there's no law against sexual harassment in this country.
Law? in which country? Nigeria?loool
Nigeria is a lawless country...he can do anything...and body will do anything,,they'll just sweep it under the carpet
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2017
Benita27:
Idiot!.

Lmao.
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2017
FarahAideed:

You're so shameful. You should learn how to read, comprehend(understand) before typing scums.

God help your problem
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2017
Yeye.
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2017
Oakbend16:

I'm flabberwhelmed and overgasted! Please somebody tell me this is fake news!!!!!

Sorry I'm quoting you o!

Lol,
I can relate.
it's a very shocking topic bro.
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by selfmadeboss: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2017
FortifiedCity:
sad

Today, the 12th of November 2017 is my day just like every other day.
I rule the earth and all that live therein. All the forces of nature are at my beck and call and they do that which I instruct them. They have an unflinching duty to protect me.
Evil men and all enemies of nature are beneath my feet. And all I need to make any degree of positive change on the earth and universe is being provided. This is signed by me and approved by the creator....Amen!!
This is not the best place to write all this gibberish
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by shadrach77: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2017
FortifiedCity:
sad

Today, the 12th of November 2017 is my day just like every other day.
I rule the earth and all that live therein. All the forces of nature are at my beck and call and they do that which I instruct them. They have an unflinching duty to protect me.
Evil men and all enemies of nature are beneath my feet. And all I need to make any degree of positive change on the earth and universe is being provided. This is signed by me and approved by the creator....Amen!!

I love this sir!
Re: I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris by nairaman66(m): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2017
Yet the police denied they are not the worst policing outfit in the world!

This is outright shamelessness in public! Shame on you and your likes in the NP departments!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari / I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio / A Chadian Soldier Wears Charms For Protection Against Boko Haram Militants (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.