Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

"It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" (41265 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Topgainer: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
All the cooperate Prostitutes in Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt and Owerri pay tithe. They locate a Prosperity Church Center where the gods of money will be given his 10% gratitude cut and will then connect them to the next customer right there at the Center. It might even the Pastor Papa who will gladly share the days collections for a 30 minutes bout.
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Temysteve(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
NPComplete:
Lol. So these are the kind of people paying the tithes. No wonder the pastors too want to be flashy like them.
Modern pastors are not different from hiphop stars. They are all about the beef, bitches and blings.

Beef:
If u criticise them, they will start a beef with u on their pulpit. And start talking about how their blessings is making u hate them more. Same thing hiphop stars do.

Bitches:
They also like to show off the nice ladies in their churches and their wives too. Nice curvy ladies come to attend to them in front of the congregation or line up to welcome them during a visit.
Most even go ahead to hump those ladies in the churches. Same as hiphop stars.

Blings:
They like the shiny and flashy. They show off their cars their mansions and their shoes. One of the even wears blings literally. Soon they might start going shirtless. Like hiphop stars do.

You guys aren't churches with pastors. You are just groupies with a hiphop-star-wannabe that you follow. Stop deceiving yourselves.
if @ these your level this all your 'thinking faculty' can produce, am sorry you'll find it difficult to learn and understand..
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by hopefulLandlord: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Leonbonapart:
may your blasphemy finds you out. May you not go unpunished

Hopeless Landservant

an all powerful Yahweh needs you to get angry for him

2 Likes

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Leonbonapart(m): 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

an all powerful Yahweh needs you to get angry for him
hopelessservant
Forever be hopeless like your ancestors
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by hopefulLandlord: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Leonbonapart:
hopelessservant
Forever be hopeless like your ancestors

your Yahweh that's all powerful, that sent bears, sent fire from heaven, slapped people with deafness, made a stationary sun stand still etc in times past now requires humans to get angry for him

1 Like

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Justbright(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
Tithe payment is Biblical and procedural.... BT what dis pastors has failed to teach their congregation is d fact Dat dey are not d only one entitled to lay claim to d tithe....I have been a tither since av been working and getting paid....my tithe is divided among my mum(widow),orphan,stranger and of course ma pastor....this is not new for anyone who is very conversant wt his Bible....problem wt mist of d shepple is Dat dey are very lazy to read d word,consequently dey swallow whateva their pastor says,hook line and sinker

1 Like

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by miketayo(m): 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
mexxmoney:
Oshe!!! The kokomaster has spoken and that's final!!!!

Because he is God? He better go and beg don Baba. We need hit tracks
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by NPComplete: 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
Temysteve:
if @ these your level this all your 'thinking faculty' can produce, am sorry you'll find it difficult to learn and understand..

Who is this dunce that couldn't even reply me impressively? Better luck next time

1 Like

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by mablie(m): 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
NPComplete:
Lol. So these are the kind of people paying the tithes. No wonder the pastors too want to be flashy like them.
Modern pastors are not different from hiphop stars. They are all about the beef, bitches and blings.

Beef:
If u criticise them, they will start a beef with u on their pulpit. And start talking about how their blessings is making u hate them more. Same thing hiphop stars do.

Bitches:
They also like to show off the nice ladies in their churches and their wives too. Nice curvy ladies come to attend to them in front of the congregation or line up to welcome them during a visit.
Most even go ahead to hump those ladies in the churches. Same as hiphop stars.

Blings:
They like the shiny and flashy. They show off their cars their mansions and their shoes. One of the even wears blings literally. Soon they might start going shirtless. Like hiphop stars do.

You guys aren't churches with pastors. You are just groupies with a hiphop-star-wannabe that you follow. Stop deceiving yourselves.
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by chukzyfcbb: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
sarutobie:

On the contrary, you are saying exactly what I wanted every anti-tithing person to see..Christ didn’t condemn tithing, he only said that there were more important things than tithing, but that even though tithing was a lesser requirement of a christain it should also be done just as well as the more important things..
Actually you are the one who don't get it.
Christ was addressing the Teachers of the law and all who practiced the law.
Yes he didn't condemn them but he told them to observe it all in its entirety.

If Christ was here today, Christians all over the world would also addressed in the same manner, why?

We don't do burnt sacrifice anymore.
we circumise our male kids
we don't stone adulterers
we don't do so many of the mosaic law

Why because we don't live under the law!
We live by grace and not by law.

Christ didn't come to abolish the law but he came to fulfill it. He came to pay that price which he didn't owe, now we can pray for forgiveness through Christ who is our intercessor.

The bible says Jesus is THE END OF THE LAW.

We should always reference Jesus Christ in all we do for that is why we are called Christians.

If Jesus was a G.O of a church today, Pls ask yourself what would he have done with the funds? Open your eyes, the people are aggrieved because funds given to pastors are not used to display act of love.

They collect in 100folds and pay back in 1folds.

Always ask yourself what would Jesus do if he were the G.O of my Church. Shalom!

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by aujile(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
All of u crying everywher about tithe I have one question for you. The tithe I pay, is it your money that i'm using to pay it? If you think you are wise by not paying tithe, why not remain as the only "wise man" and stop looking for those you wil win to your foolishness. I so much luv the scriptures
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by emorse(m): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Stdaviding:

If that's the case, kindly go and delete Malachi 3:10
lol! You asked a question, I answered. That's all. Besides, I wouldn't have answered if I had seen that someone had already answered you. Its your choice whether to pay tithes or not with this current arrangement.

By the way, I cannot "delete" Malachi 3:10. Can you delete Deut. 14:22?
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by aujile(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

Actually you are the one who don't get it.
Christ was addressing the Teachers of the law and all who practiced the law.
Yes he didn't condemn them but he told them to observe it all in its entirety.

If Christ was here today, Christians all over the world would also addressed in the same manner, why?

We don't do burnt sacrifice anymore.
we circumise our male kids
we don't stone adulterers
we don't do so many of the mosaic law

Why because we don't live under the law!
We live by grace and not by law.

Christ didn't come to abolish the law but he came to fulfill it. He came to pay that price which he didn't owe, now we can pray for forgiveness through Christ who is our intercessor.

The bible says Jesus is THE END OF THE LAW.

We should always reference Jesus Christ in all we do for that is why we are called Christians.

If Jesus was a G.O of a church today, Pls ask yourself what would he have done with the funds? Open your eyes, the people are aggrieved because funds given to pastors are not used to display act of love.

They collect in 100folds and pay back in 1folds.

Always ask yourself what would Jesus do if he were the G.O of my Church. Shalom!
Just in case you dont know, tithe pre-existed the law. The law came by Moses just as you know. Do u remember Abraham paid tithe to someone in his days? Who was that person? Even after the law in the new testament there Is stil the subject of tithe. Go and study the bible very well cos all ur answers are there, just ask the Holy Spirit to guide you and lean not on your own undstanding. This is just one of the devil's devices but we are wiser, we will deal with him accordingly. #prayer
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
midolian:
Dbanj should pay more tithe to revive his dying career if it actually pays to pay your tithe.

Nobodies be spewing hate and jealousy all over Nairaland.
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by chukzyfcbb: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
aujile:
Just in case you dont know, tithe pre-existed the law. The law came by Moses just as you know. Do u remember Abraham paid tithe to someone in his days? Who was that person? Even after the law in the new testament there Is stil the subject of tithe. Go and study the bible very well cos all ur answers are there, just ask the Holy Spirit to guide you and lean not on your own undstanding. This is just one of the devil's devices but we are wiser, we will deal with him accordingly. #prayer
First of all, if you must discuss a topic regarding Christianity never always play that line of Ask the Holy spirit to guide you and not lean on your own understanding, because it puts you in defensive mode!
Its you indirectly saying You don't understand what you are saying or one is saying gibberish.

To start with what u have said, Remember Abraham paid one tenth from the spoils of war, not from his property.

Secondly the Mosaic law was founded upon the custom of the land. You cannot build anything on nothing, there had been some standards people before moses had lived thier life in reverence to God, Mosaic law was built upon that.
Just as Jesus came to build upon the mosaic law.

Nothing ever comes from Nothing.
Bible says Abraham observes all the laws and statues and commandments of laws, have you asked yourself what laws were these if mosaic laws didn't exist then?

The Devil is using the leaders in the church and not the members.

I am a strong disciple of giving, however its appalling to see Christians disregard thier neighbour in favour of pastors, all because of the word TITHE. I don't even want to go Into the engagements of tithe, because that's another story.

Jesus left one command for us, Give cheerfully not reluctantly, nor under compulsion!

How can Christians claim to Love God whom they have not seen, but hate their neighbours whom they see sayeth the bible.

In summary, every tither should extend his web to capture every needy person in the society, for that's the true definition of a Neighbour!

Our leaders in the church has failed to live by example. Remember , that the Lord says for what you do to the least of my brethren, you DL so unto the Lord.

Tithe isn't a requirement of a Christian!

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by pascal558(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I dedicate this FTC to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, The one true God who created everything but does not demand anything from his creations unlike fake gods like Yahweh who is all sufficient but needs your money regardless
yeah u are right,bt hwcome u still hopeful?Dnt tell me one of those slay queens have eaten ur spaghetti with 2boiled eggs nd thats y he cannot give u a house #smh
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by pascal558(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
hardywaltz:
Since this tithing controversy started see how all the A list Pastorprenuers have taken to the pulpit to intimidate their Sheepples and make sure their main source of revenue is not eroded.
saying what u dnt knw makes u sound stupid,u cnt compare tithes to seed.Tithes are just peanuts bt seeds?
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by pascal558(m): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Dongreat:
Everybody wants to sound relevant and use this tithing jargon to trend. What we fail to ask ourselves is why is a God so powerfully potriated in the Bible needs physical cash? As powerful potraited he must be omnipotent and omnipotent don’t need a specific house for worshipping nor does he need money?
I guess it has to do with IQ. And Common Nigerians, the white invaded your land, forced you into submitting to a religion which plagiarized the doctrines of the Egyptian worshippers (note: Egyptology existed 5000BC), made you believed a man far away in Bethlehem died for you (in Africa; really) 2000years ago and forced you into believing a Bible with no known or stable author.
Truly critical thinking is well lacked in this country.
I implore you to read, research, watch documentaries and ask questions.

Well everyone need a placebo to feel serene and religion is the most powerful placebo.
I wish u knew d origin of tithes u wnt sound this stupid!
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Olifiz(m): 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
mexxmoney:
Oshe!!! The kokomaster has spoken and that's final!!!!

So u mean what dbanj says is more final than what the Bible says. Pls put ur life together.
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Bolaadu(m): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
midolian:
To those that believe in paying tithes as if your success in life depends on it, Y'all really need to sit and think well.

If you are successful, you are because you are successful..not because of the money you contribute for your pastor's private jet and upkeep. If you think giving to your pastor is what makes you fulfilled and successful, give to the obvious needy and see the fulfilment and blessing you ll get in return.

Dbanj should pay more tithe to revive his dying career if it actually pays to pay your tithe.
if u do it without faith nothing will come out it,do what ever u which to do with faith.
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Olifiz(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
pascal558:
I wish u knew d origin of tithes u wnt sound this stupid!

This tithing issue is so simple. It was a law giving to the Levi’s to observe in the Old Testament, then in the New Testament the was the law was made void. So which makes tithing unnecessary n not to be practiced by Christians. Pls ask urselves why sacrificing of animals for atonement of sin stopped?
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by pascal558(m): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
Olifiz:

This tithing issue is so simple. It was a law giving to the Levi’s to observe in the Old Testament, then in the New Testament the was the law was made void. So which makes tithing unnecessary n not to be practiced by Christians. Pls ask urselves why sacrificing of animals for atonement of sin stopped?
If it was void then u will knw that every other laws in d old testaments where void to,including d ten commandments!
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Tarzblack: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
obojememe:
D’banj also share his view about paying tithes and trust nigerians they reacted as expected

https://m.facebook.com/home.php#!/DBanjOfficial/photos/a.10150196407269928.328423.8176539927/10156081493909928/?type=3
See what tithe did to your career
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Olifiz(m): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
pascal558:
If it was void then u will knw that every other laws in d old testaments where void to,including d ten commandments!

Pls read Hebrews 7:5-18. Waitin for ur unbiased reply. I said it became void becos is was specifically written there. Bible no dey lie o. Bless u
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Rapsino(m): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I dedicate this FTC to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, The one true God who created everything but does not demand anything from his creations unlike fake gods like Yahweh who is all sufficient but needs your money regardless
nonsense
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by tejpot(m): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Instead of dashing pastor your money, give it to certain persons who are in need. They'll value it more and their hearts would pray for u.

sowing and reaping is a natural law, not a spiritual law. Even if an atheist or animist gives, he also receives.

Most of those who pay tithes are usually poorer than those who give to charity. Tithers try to bribe God by giving to receive, not freely but expecting something in return. Those who give to charity give freely, not expecting anything in return.

This is why you find the highest number of churches in the poorest areas. The poverty in Nigeria is to the benefit of the churches in Nigeria.
I love this view of yours!
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Prodigysam: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2017

1. For many years, Deeper Life Bible Church (DLBC) has been feeding the poor for free especially during her Retreats - Bad for news.

2. Deeper Life builds a #3 Billion Naira Church facility to cater for her teeming multitudes-(The Church comes under attack for not giving the money to the poor by people who probably have never cared for others) Good for news!

3. Redeemed Christian Church of God develops a forest into a sprawling city (Redemption Camp) at no cost to the government helping to decongest Lagos-(No one is interested) - Bad for news

4. Christ Embassy inspires and sponsors hundreds of youths talented in the music ministry-Bad for news.

5. Churches establish universities ensuring that many otherwise jobless academics are gainfully employed - Bad for news.

6. Covenant, JABU, BIU and Landmark Universities are among the 10 cheapest private universities - Bad for news.

7. David Oyedepo Foundation now gives about N500 million annually in her 24 year old scholarship scheme to indigent students-Bad for the news.

8. Covenant University in less than 20 years ranks amongst the top universities in Africa ahead of many much older Nigerian Universities-Bad for news.

9. Pastor Adeboye and wife build rehabilitation centre in Epe for youths overtaken by drug addiction - Bad for news.

10. Adeboye and Oyedepo clock 50 and 35 years in marriage respectively-Bad for the news.

11. Pastor Chris gets divorced - news goes viral.

12. Sinach, Eben, Frank Edwards, Buchi, Samsung, Joe Praize all inspired by Pastor Chris-Bad for the news.

13. Daystar equips 20,000 kids as they return to school-Bad for the news.

14. Bishop Oyedepo subsidises transport fare in hometown to #20-#50 per trip-Bad for the news.

15. RCCG builds 80km road connecting Ikorodu with Redemption Camp/Lagos-Ibadan Expressway-Bad for the news.

16. Oyedepo builds #100 million Townhall in Omu Aran-Bad for the news.

17. Ayo Oritsejafor gives cars, money, Keke, sewing machines, grinding machines to the poor-Bad for the news.

18. Oritsejafor receives jet gift-(He must sell and give the poor)-News goes viral.

19. Winner's Chapel in FACT does NOT own 4 jets-(This is not good for them)-Bad for the news.

20. Pastor Adeboye flies to Zambia, Botswana, CAR, Rwanda in private jet-(He should have flown Nigeria Airways (sic)-News goes viral.

21. Winners Chapel 's gift consignment largest ever received by Rwandan Government - Bad for news.

22. Winners Chapel Accesses Koma Hills with provisions - plants school, church- Bad for news.

23. Olukoya, MFM provides cars and cash for 1st class graduates in Unilag yearly - Bad for the news.

24. Prisoners testify of how Church missionaries led them to Christ, became better citizens-Bad for news.

25. Winners Chapel gives provisions, food, cash to Osun workers after being owed 8 months salary by State Government - Bad for news.

26. Christ Embassy feeds thousands of children daily in her Inner City Mission Scheme (who cares)-Bad for news.

27. Red Cross commends Oyedepo for largest consignment of welfare aid asides government since Nigerian Civil war (who cares)-Bad for news.

28. Landmark University operates largest scholarship scheme among Nigerian private universities--Bad for news.

29. Bishop Oyedepo sits in Church owned jet (Perhaps he should be standing)-News goes viral.

30. MFM invests heavily in football-(who cares)-Bad for news.

31. Living Faith Church under investigation in UK - News goes viral.

32. Living Faith Church commended for financial integrity by UK authorities after probe, named as a good example for other NGOs-Bad for news.

33. Nigerian Churches attract largest number of tourists to Nigeria - Bad for news.

34. Nigerian Churches infrastructural development among highest in Nigeria-(who cares ) -Bad for the news.

35. Nigerian Churches now the foremost player in education at all levels in Nigeria-Bad for news.

36. Covenant University generates her own electricity - Bad for news.

37. Faith Oyedepo 'paralysed'-News goes viral.

38. Faith Oyedepo totally healed -Bad for news.

39. Christ Embassy provides succour for tens if thousands in Haiti - Bad for news.

40. Sierra Leonean President thanks Winners Chapel for relief package to citizens - (who cares) - bad for news.

41. Oyedepo jets out to Sierra Leone, Liberia and Ghana (he should have driven a car or ridden a donkey like Jesus)-News goes viral.

42. Deeper Life spends #1.2 Billion on overhead bridge to stem traffic (who cares)-Bad for news.

The Church of Christ will never be able to please the Gates of Hell.

It's time to shake off the distraction.

Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the Word of God: whose Faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.
Hebrews 13:7.

For unto us was the Gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with Faith in them that heard it.
Hebrews 4:2.
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by delpee(f): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
The Church impacts positively on lives in our society in so many ways using the funds entrusted for that purpose. Tithe is just one aspect. Many give freely for specific purposes which is why there's always some development going on.

Those who give freely have their reasons. Non believers also understand the law of sowing and reaping which resonates in nature. Its not only in financial terms. Mercy, grace and favor often outweigh physical cash.

In our culture, giving is considered necessary to maintain balance in society. The poor and underprivileged have to be looked after. Giving to charity is essential.
May God grant us wisdom and the spirit of discernment.
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Benita27:
Every Tom, Dick and Harry now has a say in Tithes. The pastors don't point a gun to your head to pay. If you think you're doing the man of God a favour then save your money. They don't need it. Those who think it's alright to pay tithe would. I wonder how some of you want to worship God in a serene environment but can't pay tithe 'cause you think you're enriching a pastor.
They also forget that pastors pay tithes too
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by nemynely(m): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
I thought tithes concern born again Christians. Last time I checked, D'banj was Lord of the KOKO mansion with kokolets and mamalets at his beck and call doing his bidding. I wonder what his business is with tithes shocked shocked shocked just musing though
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Justbright(m): 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

First of all, if you must discuss a topic regarding Christianity never always play that line of Ask the Holy spirit to guide you and not lean on your own understanding, because it puts you in defensive mode!
Its you indirectly saying You don't understand what you are saying or one is saying gibberish.

To start with what u have said, Remember Abraham paid one tenth from the spoils of war, not from his property.

Secondly the Mosaic law was founded upon the custom of the land. You cannot build anything on nothing, there had been some standards people before moses had lived thier life in reverence to God, Mosaic law was built upon that.
Just as Jesus came to build upon the mosaic law.

Nothing ever comes from Nothing.
Bible says Abraham observes all the laws and statues and commandments of laws, have you asked yourself what laws were these if mosaic laws didn't exist then?

The Devil is using the leaders in the church and not the members.

I am a strong disciple of giving, however its appalling to see Christians disregard thier neighbour in favour of pastors, all because of the word TITHE. I don't even want to go Into the engagements of tithe, because that's another story.

Jesus left one command for us, Give cheerfully not reluctantly, nor under compulsion!

How can Christians claim to Love God whom they have not seen, but hate their neighbours whom they see sayeth the bible.

In summary, every tither should extend his web to capture every needy person in the society, for that's the true definition of a Neighbour!

Our leaders in the church has failed to live by example. Remember , that the Lord says for what you do to the least of my brethren, you DL so unto the Lord.

Tithe isn't a requirement of a Christian!

God bless u
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Justbright(m): 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
delpee:
The Church impacts positively on lives in our society in so many ways using the funds entrusted for that purpose. Tithe is just one aspect. Many give freely for specific purposes which is why there's always some development going on.

Those who give freely have their reasons. Non believers also understand the law of sowing and reaping which resonates in nature. Its not only in financial terms. Mercy, grace and favor often outweigh physical cash.

In our culture, giving is considered necessary to maintain balance in society. The poor and underprivileged have to be looked after. Giving to charity is essential.
May God grant us wisdom and the spirit of discernment.

Redistribution of tithe to d poor ,orphan,strangers widows and d less privileged is not d duty of d church,rada it is my duty as a tither do distribute my tithe as stipulated by d Bible...entrusting church with such responsibility, which is not even Biblical in d first place gives rooms for affluent at d expense of d congregation...I guess God has for seen dis hence d instruction Dat every tither should distribute his tithe amongst d beneficiaries in d Bible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Suspended In Church For Public Display Of Affection. "It's A Sin" -Pastor / Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' / Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.