Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics (2804 Views)

Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) / Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure / After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by Explorers(m): 8:24am On Nov 12, 2017
Four people are confirmed dead after an Arizona man shot his wife and two children before killing himself in a murder-suicide.

The horrific events took place Friday, while officers responded to the scene located near 100th Street and Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard Saturday, policeconfirmed.

Jason Fairbanks, 39, shot and killed his wife, Annie Fairbanks, 39, as well ashis daughter, 3, and son, 9 months, before turning the gun on himself.

The Fairbanks family resided in a 'two-story stucco home in a quiet upper-middle-class neighborhood,' according to a report by the local Arizona Central.

When the co-worker entered the home, they discovered the bodies, said Sgt.Ben Hoster, spokesperson of the Scottsdale Police Department.

Investigation revealed the family had been suffering financial troubles a possible motive in the murder-suicide.

The couple owned the Macrotherapy Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation clinic in Old Town Scottsdale.

The late wife was 'a Master CHEK Practitioner and a doctor of holistic nutrition,'

Fairbank's sister, Laura Fairbanks, described her brother as a 'protector' and a hard worker; however, she knew the family had been experiencing money woes as of late.

'I just wished he had asked for help,' the solemn sister said in an interview with the newspaper.'

He wasn't a bad person ... He loved his family so much.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5073799/Four-confirmed-dead-Arizona-domestic-murder-suicide.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 12, 2017
The devil entered his soul. So so sad!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2017
The couple owned the Macrotherapy Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation clinic in Old Town Scottsdale.

What an irony!!
He couldn't rehabilitate himself!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2017
'I just wished he had asked for help,' the solemn sister said in an interview with the newspaper.'

If anyone of you is feeling down, dejected or suicidal cos of financial worries, kindly ask the next person close to you for help, tell people you know that can be of help, not the ones that will make fun of you, instead of yielding to the voice of the devil by taking your life or lives of others.
It is well!

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by Gourdoinc(m): 8:36am On Nov 12, 2017
this is what happens when an idiot is the head of the family. look at those pretty faces. just because of financial difficulties? how does that stop those two kids from becoming future engineers and doctors. how does that stop life from improving in the soonest future. yet he ended it all not just for his stupid self but also for those who were unfortunate to be married and birthed to him.

maybe that woman tried to divorce him take the kids.

who knows the madness happening again world over . rest in peace children. reincarnate again but please don't do that as a Nigerian. life is hell here

2 Likes

Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by haywire07(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2017
Financial woes!! It's alright

But the wife was probably filing for divorce already and/or phucking someone else
Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by konkonbilo(m): 8:42am On Nov 12, 2017
So pathetic
Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:

If anyone of you is feeling down, dejected or suicidal cos of financial worries, kindly ask the next person close to you for help, tell people you know that can be of help, not the ones that will make fun of you, instead of yielding to the voice of the devil by taking your life or lives of others.
It is well!
In most situations, friends a family will turn their back on you. Anyway, as long as there's life, there's hope. Why did he bring the kids into the world if he'd cut-short their life?. He should have killed himself and spare the kids.

1 Like

Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2017
Benita27:
In most situations, friends a family will turn their back on you. Anyway, as long as there's life, there's hope. Why did he bring the kids into the world if he'd cut-short their life?. He should have killed himself and spare the kids.

You are so right with this Benita, you see such family members quickly bringing out money for the burial and caskets (in hundred of thousands) once the person that asked them for just 10K to survive pass on. A crazy world we live in......

It's really the kids and the wife I do feel for.
RIP to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by Alwaysking: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2017
This is so sad and disgusting. the man maybe depressed or frustrated.
Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:

You are so right with this Benita, you see such family members quickly bringing out money for the burial and caskets (in hundred of thousands) once the person that asked them for just 10K to survive pass on. A crazy world we live in......

RIP to them.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by JamesReacher(m): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2017
All these white deranged mad dogs with their problems! Can't u die alone you scum of a man

1 Like

Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2017
oyinbos can be so weird sha.....
But my mind keeps telling me that.... He was probably scammed by an African maybe a Nigerian Yahoo Yahoo boy. Anyways, 3 dead innocent blood are on you (scams)

BTW, my Yoruba ppl don get a key appointment now ooo (nafdac dg) nobody go talk of loopsided appointments now.....

God bless PMB. i wont stop supporting you

drabeey was HERE
Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:10am On Nov 12, 2017
Village people tested their new microphone and it worked perfectly

1 Like

Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by t00dugged(f): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:

RIP to them.
I have seen this happen time and time again. And they end up shedding crocodile tears, when they cold have helped save the person's life
Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2017
rip to all of them.
Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by Explorers(m): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:

It is well!

Bro no one wants to help anyone, except to get something in return.

After death, that's when you see them saying he should have come to us for assistance, but they will have money to bury him.

4 Likes

Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by somehow: 9:49am On Nov 12, 2017
Terrible, God save us from situations that breed thoughts like this.
Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2017
the late husband should have killed himself only...killing those innocent children is out it. angry angry angry

between who knows whether he asked for help and was rejected!! No matter what suicide is not the best option!!! RIP to them
Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by Samsimple(m): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2017
Chaiii this guy is possessed i swear .. My condolenses to the bereaved
Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by Blakjewelry(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2017
The world is actually going crazy
Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
too sad. I know how financial troubles can very traumatic and overwhelming.
Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:

What an irony!!

The article says he owned a physical therapy clinic. He had mental issues.
Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by cana882(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
This is bad..
What if.. Just what if someone killed him and his family and made it look like he killed his family and himself?? The assumed killer can even be the cause of his financial crisis. Conspiracy theory
Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by Ishilove: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Father, may we not marry destiny wasters

1 Like

Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by SaAbbas(m): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
Why can't the basterd take his life alone?

He just finished the innocent kids life
Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by khiaa(f): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
The wickedness of the cacausoid and some people will sell their souls to Satan to marry one. SMH sad
Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by Explorers(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ishilove:
Father, may we not marry destiny wasters

Amin o...
Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by khiaa(f): 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:

What an irony!!

Physical Therapy has nothing to do with mental health it focuses on healing the body like after a car accident.

1 Like

Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hmm oyibo ppl.any little stress happen na for dem to carry gun and off themselves.this why i fear a white woman.get into an argument with her the next thing na for her to rush into the room and point a shotgun at me.their women are just as emotional as the men.its a lovely family and its sad it had to end this way.RIP.
Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
khiaa:
The wickedness of the cacausoid and some people will sell their souls to Satan to marry one. SMH sad
they marry them for greencard not love.
Re: Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics by khiaa(f): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
lefulefu:
they marry them for greencard not love.

Yes some marry for the green card but some marry them because they think that they are supreme. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Nigeria Man Wants To Marry Ghana Women / This Should Be Fun.... Oya Comment #pic / Female Dancer Lures Mad Man For Sex After Seeing His Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.