Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

"Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital (42740 Views)

Babachir Lawal: EFCC Says Witnesses From SGF Office Frustrating Case / FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country / Ikoyi Whistle-blower Rejects Fg’s N325m, EFCC Delays Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by kullozone(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hmm
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by lilmax(m): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
haywire07:
A clear indication that whistleblowers are actually not patriots who wants an end to corruption and laundering .

They are only in it for a share of the looted money.
Apparently, if they had discreet access to the money, they would steal it too .
lol....so it means you support the government for lying?

3 Likes

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by aleeyus(m): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
IPOB Which way ?
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by fellom(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
Even EFCC self na scam! pay the wiseguy him money haba?
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Nigeria is indeed a joke, i am no longer interested in blowing whistle

1 Like

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by enemyofprogress: 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
I hope they will not because of this money eliminate this guy

2 Likes

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
That is the whole point... it is better for the Govt. to get back 95% of the money than to have 0% of the looted funds... there is nothing like patriots in this issue. It is the simple logic of 95% is way better than 0%.

haywire07:
A clear indication that whistleblowers are actually not patriots who wants an end to corruption and laundering .

5 Likes

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by COdeGenesis: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
haywire07:

. Before nko
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by dkronicle(m): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hector09:
Make i first discover any looted money, i go confront the looter so that we go share am 60-40
1000 ways to die

1 Like

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Johnrake69:
This is really a sad news. Watch this space the guy will be assassinated by the same govt. We Africans have lost it

Long ago. What a shame

1 Like

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by Agimor(m): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
They are just looking for Ways not to pay this guys money. That's the stench of wickedness in buhari government.

1 Like

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
I dey pity this boy life o. His life is in danger!

1 Like

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by bionixs: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
uwa1:
EFCC na Scam too ohhh.... Magu dey scam the guy....
please,let it be known to people that from this day,I never had a whistle o
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by udemzyudex(m): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
haywire07:

What's all this rubbish you're typing Naa? He did his part, let the government do theirs, after all they promised 5 percent.

If you have nothing reasonable to contribute pls off your data.. Haba.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by lollarj(f): 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Guy, collect 20 milla and forget about that 850m u are claiming oo

Funniest post on this thread...
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by pweetiedee(m): 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Nigeria is indeed a joke, i am no longer interested in blowing whistle

Lol... if you see any looter, don't blow whistle, just arrange with them. Collect your share.

1 Like

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by bionixs: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
I am not mad.

I need MY money!
if the guy says,'its my money',then he is mad

1 Like

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by Slymonster(m): 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
I have never seen a government so greedy. Pay that man his 850m,his lawyer that help him also needs his share from him.They are making it look as if, it better to lose everything than have 95% of that money..Something that suppose to be a secret thing has come out open just because they can't keep to their word. Now his life will be in danger.

2 Likes

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by davillian(m): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
They should pay the guy his complete money.
This our government can never be trusted with unfulfilled promises all the time.

3 Likes

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by fellom(m): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
Can you define snitch first b4 talking shit? Am sure you are not a crime free citizen that why you are saying this shit.
pol23:
I hate snitch... I pray He never get anything...

3 Likes

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by correctguy101(m): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
haywire07:

Before nko
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by Malefactor(m): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
Oh, he's mad after whistleblowing? I wonder why he wasn't considered mad when he reported. This country itself nah scam.

2 Likes

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by jonsnow12(m): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
Blow whistle and go mad

Nigeria is indeed a joke, i am no longer interested in blowing whistle[/b][/quote] grin[quote author=ChangetheChange post=62300522][b] grin grin ;

1 Like

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by mmsen: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
These guys are so stupid - if they really wanted more whistleblowers why would they not ensure that the handling of their biggest case went seamlessly?

Pay the man, prosecute the case and gain positive headlines. Instead, it's more of the usual...

2 Likes

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by doctokwus: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
He wasnt deemed mad when he gave the goverment such reliable,verified and physically authenticated information that led to recovering almost N20billion;but now that he wants want he was promised and now legally entitled to,he is termed mad?
Very fraudulent goverment!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by greggng: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
lonecatt:
APC and propaganda sha,the other day magu said the whistle blower have been paid today the guy has denied being paid,I am not understanding must this people always tell lies.zombies una see una life

this is generating controversy because that money was stolen by a member of buharis cabinet,they are finding it difficult to pay someone who have exposed them
Corruption is fighting back

Magu didn't say that your lack of comprehension of English language is responsible for the misinformation you are passing across to gullible Nigerians. He said the young man will be a millionaire already and he has to undergo some kind of orientation to enable him manage the kind of money he is gonna make to avoid him making bad decision when finally he got the money
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by overdoseme: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nigeria jagajaga with corruption always promise n fail system.
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by erico2k2(m): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
haywire07:

OK, But, thats not the issue on ground.the guy need get paid!

3 Likes

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by sirgalahad26(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
mtcheew,how will efcc pay you when they've shared the money!
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by damola1: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
Even if he is mad. Is it their madness?

2 Likes

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by MONITZ: 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
surgical:
This APC government can't keep any promise, what sort of government is this, your word should be your bond if you are a man of honour and integrity. from electoral promises, to policies. non is fufiled, I wonder what they are doing in government, maybe they think governance is a joke.

U can win elections with propaganda bt u will definitely not succeed if u intend governing with propaganda too,ur bubble will burst sooner than u think and this is actually the case with this one chance government. They were only good as critics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by piagetskinner(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
this govt is a huge joke.....

pls pay him his goddamn money...after all it was the same govt that promised rewards for whistling blowing

if the government cannot keep to their words then there's no point blowing any whistle

1 Like

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by bigfather(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nbote:
Hahahaha.. Shebi jus a few days ago d EFCC boss claimed d whistleblower had been paid and was now a millionaire ?? Why dis govt like lie like dis sef

Dia lie lie don dey make devil to think of repenting !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding / List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place / Misleading Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.