Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

"Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital (42711 Views)

Babachir Lawal: EFCC Says Witnesses From SGF Office Frustrating Case / FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country / Ikoyi Whistle-blower Rejects Fg’s N325m, EFCC Delays Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by tifany89(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Guy, collect 20 milla and forget about that 850m u are claiming oo

You go first ask of him even see 1 Milla self . Assuming the guy see as much as 20 Milla he would be grateful
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by harmbhrosz(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
pol23:

No matter how ruthless your friends are, When they confide in you, you don't break that trust.
you're not even bothered about the billions that was stolen, you're more bothered about the person that couldn't keep the secret of a stolen money

With reasoning like yours..... we're definitely finished in this country

2 Likes

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by GOFRONT(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
Make my hand Bend if the guy see the Full money collect from Efcc....

Considerin what som Old pensioners are passin through in the hands of those boards members
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by eagleeye2: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
grin Whistle way dey scatter Brain. I love Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by excel101(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
haywire07:
A clear indication that whistleblowers are actually not patriots who wants an end to corruption and laundering .

They are only in it for a share of the looted money.
Apparently, if they had discreet access to the money, they would steal it too .
This was Govt. promise, to give any whistleblower 5% of total exposed looted fund that is (from the onset). You should be investigated o, seems you know about it.

1 Like

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by XYZo: 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
DopeBoss:
So someone cannot blow whistle and be rewarded againgrin

Are u a referee angry Ur reward is on the pitch angry

Jokes apart... This is crazy, that guy deserves his money angry
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by lonecatt(m): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
greggng:

Magu didn't say that your lack of comprehension of English language is responsible for the misinformation you are passing across to gullible Nigerians. He said the young man will be a millionaire already and he has to undergo some kind of orientation to enable him manage the kind of money he is gonna make to avoid him making bad decision when finally he got the money
are you the new efcc spokesman ,read the jargon you wrote again and judge yourself.
APC and propaganda are like 5&6 ,I pity her gullible supporters.
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by excel101(m): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Agreed, the chap is not ok, EFCC should hand over his money to his next of kin or parent.

After handing him over to the psychiatrist wat was the medical report?

Or is the EFCC trying to expose him to be killed so they share his % among themselves? 'Nigeria we Hail Thee'

1 Like

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by limitless777(m): 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
thesolutions:

After this wonderful piece you wrote yet no single like.

Attention all change agents. You are required to like this guys post for making a very good point. He is a true democrat and corruption free.

"liking" and "likes" begins with U.
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by tit(f): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
APES and lais
This one done hang for their throat
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by limitless777(m): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
pol23:
I hate snitch... I pray He never get anything...

WORD.

dope, deep, and HARDCORE.

Snitching is legalized already in Nigeria. what a shame.
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by ClassicMan202(m): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
Money don carry Bros enter Yaba Left grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by LaClickLaBend: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
haywire07:
A clear indication that whistleblowers are actually not patriots who wants an end to corruption and laundering .

Are they being rewarded for their motive?

1 Like

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by Atlanticfire: 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
The guy did not understand that whistle blowing policy is for recovery of money looted by opposition party members, he went to blow whistle on money looted by APC members and he is waiting for compensation.

If he is not careful, they will simply kill him for exposing APC loot.
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by tsdarkside(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
he is an idioot...putting himself in risk just like that....what does he think a goverment is??...badagry market place?...

even if you win in lottery in western nations you dont get the money immediatly....that i know...

efcc said they are not responsible for paying the money out...why is he making drama and hiring expensive lawyers?....

1 Like

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by tsdarkside(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
our lawyers are crooks...they wan chop the guys money....sad...
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by greggng: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
lonecatt:
are you the knew efcc spokesman ,read the jargon you wrote again and judge yourself.
APC and propaganda are like 5&6 ,I pity her gullible supporters.

I am not their spoke person but magu said was straightforward
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by Abagworo(m): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
haywire07:

Do you know that the guy's life will never be free again? That money will help him maintain low-key or even relocate to where he can live safely. Biko they should pay him the money.

1 Like

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by tsdarkside(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
greggng:

I am not their spoke person but magu said was straightforward

they wan destroy a system that could work and finish off corruption....

i realy dont know whats going on but he is wrong....
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by tsdarkside(m): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
he will only expose his own identity...he is making too much noise....i dont understand why he needs a lawyer for something that is already his.......big mistake hiring lawyers...they will chop his money finish before even money enter his account....

1 Like

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by greggng: 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
tsdarkside:

they wan destroy a system that could work and finish off corruption....

i realy dont know whats going on but he is wrong....

I believe that guy not only need that money but also serious protection. I use to think all whistle blowers identity are hidden. His life might be in danger. Some people misbehave with ordinary 10k in their pocket. What will happen if such a person got 850million?

1 Like

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by Princeboca12(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
haywire07:

Same goes with every Nigerian. with the current situation of the country, who wouldn't want a share of the looted funds?
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by Princeboca12(m): 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Guy, collect 20 milla and forget about that 850m u are claiming oo

Baba, APC promised to pay 5percent
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by NigerDeltan(m): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
Princeboca12:

Baba, APC promised to pay 5percent

This govt will rather kill him than to pay that money
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by tsdarkside(m): 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
greggng:

I believe that guy not only need that money but also serious protection. I use to think all whistle blowers identity are hidden. His life might be in danger. Some people misbehave with ordinary 10k in their pocket. What will happen if such a person got 850million?

ofcourse he needs protection...its not hard to find out is identity now....rubbish....then dont blow whistle a tall...

lets scrap the whitsle nonesense...we dont trust each other anyways....look how all of them dey comment....
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Why does whistle-blower think insist he must get the reward?

Must they profit from the proceeds of crime?

Govt should not ever payout reward unless whistle-blower has suffered financial or other losses from the whistleblowing. And even then it should be just enough to compensate for losses and additional money maintain or slight improve future earning going forward.
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by nonjebose(m): 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
damola1:
Even if he is mad. Is it their madness?
Hahahahaha, exactly. What should have been paid secretly, is now in the public domain. Just too bad

2 Likes

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by tsdarkside(m): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
nonjebose:

Hahahahaha, exactly. What should have been paid secretly, is now in the public domain. Just too bad

i dont think nigerians would say his name online even if they find out...we are not like that...
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by Saintp(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
greggng:

Magu didn't say that your lack of comprehension of English language is responsible for the misinformation you are passing across to gullible Nigerians. He said the young man will be a millionaire already and he has to undergo some kind of orientation to enable him manage the kind of money he is gonna make to avoid him making bad decision when finally he got the money

Hahahahaha. This has to be the funniest thing I have heard all day. Wetin concern Magu with how the guy will manage the money? Is it his business? Don't tell me you are falling for this crap.

1 Like

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by marvizzy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
haywire07:

The issue here is that nobody forced the government to attach any price tag. Since it has been done,why not pay immediately?

Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by greggng: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
Saintp:

Hahahahaha. This has to be the funniest thing I have heard all day. Wetin concern Magu with how the guy will manage the money? Is it his business? Don't tell me you are falling for this crap.

He must ve the financial discipline to manage such big money. If he mismanges it you gullible Nigerians will come back to say efcc gave him juju money.
Re: "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital by Apoztl3(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
If this mistake of an administration can not even respect itself by fulfilling its promise to a lone citizen is it the ones they made to over 180m people they'll fulfill....

#OurMumuDonDo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody / Were People Right About Buhari? / IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.