Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Let Us Pray For One Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Pray For One Nigeria (1424 Views)

Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians / Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People / Security: Let Us Pray — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Pray For One Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2010
jumobi1:

They might want to be on their own. I really don't know their P sha.

Well I am part Ibibio, and I know that them and the Efik would join the Igbo in a separate nation. I don't know if the Ijaw will. That would be a 50-50 chance. And the Idoma would rather join the Igbo instead of joining the Hausa-Fulani. I forgot to add the Tiv and the Jukon.
Re: Let Us Pray For One Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2010
GUARDS 18:

@ezeuche, i tought you want an igbo only biafra so why bring other tribes into your contraption, btw always leave prepared cos anytime soon,

In times of peace, we prepare for war, and in times of war, we prepare for peace.

I do not want an Igbo only state. I have always wanted an Eastern state filled with the Idoma, Igala, Igbo, Efik, Calabari and a host of other groups you probably have never heard of. Biafra was not an Igbo only state if you have forgotten and many groups such as the Ibibio and the Efik fought on the same side as their Igbo cousins.

I hate when some people try to paint Biafra as only Igbo. The name Biafra was given by an Ijaw if you did not know that.
Re: Let Us Pray For One Nigeria by GUARDS18: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2010
@ezeuche, so did all this minorities you're mentioning support the first biafran war?
Re: Let Us Pray For One Nigeria by asha80(m): 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2010
nna this Ezeuche too dey yarn cigar angry
Re: Let Us Pray For One Nigeria by bawomolo(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2010
even the bible said work and pray.

you have to WORK for one nigeria

I forgot to add the Tiv and the Jukon.

those two aren't exactly buddies with each other. i wonder why middle-beltans would want to join biafra.

you have pretty good fantasies though.
Re: Let Us Pray For One Nigeria by bawomolo(m): 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2010
asha 80:

nna this Ezeuche too dey yarn cigar angry

the weed in maryland must have some HIGH THC content. good stuff mon
Re: Let Us Pray For One Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2010
bawomolo:

the weed in maryland must have some HIGH THC content. good stuff mon

I do be smokin that Igbo from time to time. cool

Makes me see clearly.
Re: Let Us Pray For One Nigeria by sjeezy8: 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2010
Yes ill pray for Nigeria cause it really isnt that bad from what I see just terrible leadership that effcts everything else.
Re: Let Us Pray For One Nigeria by Tadeus(m): 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2010
Nairalanders, a group of intellectual people. You guys have started splitting Nigeria here before our so called leaders wi;; decide, lol
Re: Let Us Pray For One Nigeria by ayettymama(f): 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2010
if nigeria splits

who will collect the debts??
Re: Let Us Pray For One Nigeria by Tadeus(m): 7:40am On Mar 23, 2010
if nigeria splits

who will collect the debts??

NAtional issues again, before seperation maybe they will clear it first.

Let us ask Our dear Senate President MArk,
Re: Let Us Pray For One Nigeria by Tadeus(m): 7:29am On Mar 24, 2010
After the selection of new cabinet members, maybe President Jonathan will have time to settle Jos killing,
Re: Let Us Pray For One Nigeria by Tadeus(m): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2010
selection of new cabinet members, delay to any others national issues till after the nomination. A great disastrous decision
Re: Let Us Pray For One Nigeria by Tadeus(m): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2010
Nigerians are coming together ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Back Story About IBB / Nigerian Embassy In Rsa Cant Replace My Missing Epassport / Changing Dynamics Of South West Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.