Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks (5391 Views)

The Systemic Plan To Exterminate Black People / Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 12, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by musicwriter(m): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Billyonaire:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=SMNFQ4tLRFc

I just watched the video and it just confirmed what I've been suspecting for a very long time. Western multinational companies, not just pharmaceutical companies, use Africa as guinea pigs all the time.

For the past 3 years, I've been suspecting there's a western bio-chemical warfare targeted on Africans using chlorine in our public water treatment. Guess what? When I checked I found a research that shows ''In the 1970s scientists discovered that when chlorine is added to water, it forms Trihalomethanes (THMs), one of which is chloroform. THMs increase the production of free radicals in the body and are highly carcinogenic (cancer causing). Chlorine and THMS have been linked to various types of cancer, kidney and liver damage, immune system dysfunction, disorders of the nervous system, hardening of the arteries, and birth defects''.

What's more important there is that it causes ''disorders of the nervous system''.

This becomes interesting because Adolf Hitler was accused of using chlorine as weapon to indoctrinate the masses to go to war without asking question. He polluted the water with chlorine and the masses drank it and could no longer think. It turns out you could prepare chlorine with agents that causes the masses lose the critical thinking aspect of the brain. I don't have any doubt in my mind a bio-chemical substance is being sold to African governments for our water treatment. There's no doubts a bio-chemical warfare is going on, battling to control how Africans think.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 30, 2017
musicwriter:

I just watched the video and it just confirmed what I've been suspecting for a very long time. Western multinational companies, not just pharmaceutical companies, use Africa as guinea pigs all the time.

For the past 3 years, I've been suspecting there's a western bio-chemical warfare targeted on Africans using chlorine in our public water treatment. Guess what? When I checked I found a research that shows ''In the 1970s scientists discovered that when chlorine is added to water, it forms Trihalomethanes (THMs), one of which is chloroform. THMs increase the production of free radicals in the body and are highly carcinogenic (cancer causing). Chlorine and THMS have been linked to various types of cancer, kidney and liver damage, immune system dysfunction, disorders of the nervous system, hardening of the arteries, and birth defects''.

What's more important there is that it causes ''disorders of the nervous system''.

This becomes interesting because Adolf Hitler was accused of using chlorine as weapon to indoctrinate the masses to go to war without asking question. He polluted the water with chlorine and the masses drank it and could no longer think. It turns out you could prepare chlorine with agents that causes the masses lose the critical thinking aspect of the brain. I don't have any doubt in my mind a bio-chemical substance is being sold to African governments for our water treatment. There's no doubts a bio-chemical warfare is going on, battling to control how Africans think.

Friend, if you love yourself and your family. Get a borehole dug but if you can not afford one at the moment, please buy a water distillation system or reverse osmosis plant. Make sure your water goes through ozonization, magnetization and oxygenation, then you will have perfect water designed for Humans, animals and plants.

What ever water you all drink now, is so corrupted that I can not begin to explain things anymore. That is why I am mostly quiet these days on this forum, because people do not understand that they are slaves of a larger complex system.

Our water is not just polluted to keep the brain inactive, we are equally being subjected to negative (demonic) attacked via the conductive trace metals on our diets and water sources. I can not begin to explain that there is a technology for demonic possession which can be launched at just anyone and one can be controlled mentally as a zombie without you even knowing that your thoughts are not yours.

I have spent so much time researching on this stuff and I choose not to explain because people do not understand, so I just keep quiet and let people suffer their ignorance.

Steer clear from any sort of water whether bottled or otherwise and make your drinking water, not because all the water can not be trusted but how can you trust something you do not know how it was distilled for you ?

Thanks

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by 4kings: 9:03am On Dec 30, 2017
I watched the video.
And it was very interesting the way he came up with his facts.

Na wa ooo, for all these conspiracies. cry

1 Like

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2017
4kings:
I watched the video.
And it was very interesting the way he came up with his facts.

Na wa ooo, for all these conspiracies. cry

There is no conspiracy, conspiracy is a word invented to make you disbelieve the truth and welcome the lies. There is no truth in this world. It's all manipulations at different levels. Even religions are manipulations. Even the Gods manipulate us.

You all must read enough and become 'Awakened', when that happens, the entire lies will fall apart in your eyes. We are great Spirits, having human experience. so their manipulation is allowed. When you have decoded the matrix, then your life becomes Heaven on Earth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by musicwriter(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2017
Billyonaire:

Friend, if you love yourself and your family. Get a borehole dug but if you can not afford one at the moment, please buy a water distillation system or reverse osmosis plant. Make sure your water goes through ozonization, magnetization and oxygenation, then you will have perfect water designed for Humans, animals and plants.

What ever water you all drink now, is so corrupted that I can not begin to explain things anymore. That is why I am mostly quiet these days on this forum, because people do not understand that they are slaves of a larger complex system.

Our water is not just polluted to keep the brain inactive, we are equally being subjected to negative (demonic) attacked via the conductive trace metals on our diets and water sources. I can not begin to explain that there is a technology for demonic possession which can be launched at just anyone and one can be controlled mentally as a zombie without you even knowing that your thoughts are not yours.

I have spent so much time researching on this stuff and I choose not to explain because people do not understand, so I just keep quiet and let people suffer their ignorance.

Steer clear from any sort of water whether bottled or otherwise and make your drinking water, not because all the water can not be trusted but how can you trust something you do not know how it was distilled for you ?

Thanks

African people must understand slavery never ends. It will never end, it can only evolve. And its evolving into dangerous psycho-cultural control, intellectual slavery, attacking the very nature of how we reason. And there's the spiritual warfare which is a different thing all together.

How to get our people understand such a grave condition we're is a challenge on its own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by 4kings: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2017
Billyonaire:

There is no conspiracy, conspiracy is a word invented to make you disbelieve the truth and welcome the lies. There is no truth in this world. It's all manipulations at different levels. Even religions are manipulations. Even the Gods manipulate us.

You all must read enough and become 'Awakened', when that happens, the entire lies will fall apart in your eyes. We are great Spirits, having human experience. so their manipulation is allowed. When you have decoded the matrix, then your life becomes Heaven on Earth.
@bolded, what kind of stuff is needed to be read?
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 30, 2017
4kings:

@bolded, what kind of stuff is needed to be read?

Read any tough subject or hard course that you like.

Personally, I prefer scientific journals that discuss about 'Consciousness', just anything that will fire up your brain beyond normal human level.

When that happens, your neurotransmitters will send signature signals to the auric fields, both yours and the earths magnetism and the ETs will pick up the signal and you will be upgraded and your DNA will begin to change the ETs will come to you. You do not have to call them. When you begin to discern the illusion, they will come. Prepare for the hard knock if you do not research on God and the Kingdom of God.

Stay neutral, let the ETs fight their battle. You many not know the meaning of this until you are well in the journey. I wish you luck.

And hey, you can not stop, cos you wont be able to stop. Once you begin this journey, there is no going back.

But if you succeed as I have, your life will be beautiful.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2017
musicwriter:

African people must understand slavery never ends. It will never end, it can only evolve. And its evolving into dangerous psycho-cultural control, intellectual slavery, attacking the very nature of how we reason. And there's the spiritual warfare which is a different thing all together.

How to get our people understand such a grave condition we're is a challenge on its own.

My intention is not to make people understand anymore. I am done with all that. People suffer because they are disconnected from nature's knowledge.

And I do not blame humans for staying ignorant, at this level, we are changed and life is never the same like normal humans anymore, but the truth is, we have made an impact on our Soul and never again will be be birthed as Spirits in animal bodies.

We must begin to help our people. The more of us we have here that are awakened, the better for our world.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by 4kings: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2017
Wow, @musicwriter i just finished digesting the article in your signature. Incredible!!!
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by 4kings: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2017
Billyonaire:

Read any tough subject or hard course that you like.

Personally, I prefer scientific journals that discuss about 'Consciousness', just anything that will fire up your brain beyond normal human level.

When that happens, your neurotransmitters will send signature signals to the auric fields, both yours and the earths magnetism and the ETs will pick up the signal and you will be upgraded and your DNA will begin to change the ETs will come to you. You do not have to call them. When you begin to discern the illusion, they will come. Prepare for the hard knock if you do not research on God and the Kingdom of God.

Stay neutral, let the ETs fight their battle. You many not know the meaning of this until you are well in the journey. I wish you luck.

And hey, you can not stop, cos you wont be able to stop. Once you begin this journey, there is no going back.

But if you succeed as I have, your life will be beautiful.
Hmm, well i'm up for destroying any intellectual captivity.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 30, 2017
4kings:

Hmm, well i'm up for destroying any intellectual captivity.

Ride on friend, may the Spirit Beings be your guide.

Everything is possible, because we create our reality.

@Seun, please fix the Error 502 'Bad Gateway' issues, it is so annoying.

1 Like

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by tens4real(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2017
goodmoney sir am confuse i have been seeking for admision since 2012 but to know avail despite passing jamb and having a strong connection in the university i apply close to the VC yet no admision at the end of the day..my neighbour invited me to their church which i told him i will attend if i have the time and i actually attended one day and that my neighbour was not even in the church and during the service the pastor ask me to stand up and began telling me of how many times i have been seeking for admision and how i have a great destiny and everything he says its actually true and he told me i have been robbed of my certificate by a lady called ANGELA and to be candid i have never had any contact with that name in my life and he told me to bring my certificate so he can pray for me which i didin't and yet now am not admitted despite my strong connection i have..
pls i want to consult mayb a spiritualist or anybody wat shul i do
cc: Billyonair
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by 4kings: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2017
tens4real:
goodmoney sir am confuse i have been seeking for admision since 2012 but to know avail despite passing jamb and having a strong connection in the university i apply close to the VC yet no admision at the end of the day..my neighbour invited me to their church which i told him i will attend if i have the time and i actually attended one day and that my neighbour was not even in the church and during the service the pastor ask me to stand up and began telling me of how many times i have been seeking for admision and how i have a great destiny and everything he says its actually true and he told me i have been robbed of my certificate by a lady called ANGELA and to be candid i have never had any contact with that name in my life and he told me to bring my certificate so he can pray for me which i didin't and yet now am not admitted despite my strong connection i have..
pls i want to consult mayb a spiritualist or anybody wat shul i do
cc: Billyonair
Why not start free online courses of interest, for the mean time?
And depending on your zeal, you'd learn and practically use more online than in the university.

You could learn stuff about Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Psychology, 3d designs and many more that hardly any Nigerian university would adequately be able to handle.

1 Like

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by 4kings: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2017
Delishpot this video might interest you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMNFQ4tLRFc

1 Like

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by kolawoleibukun: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2017
black man is the devil to black people. nobody do us na we do ourselves. people spend time catching winch for yonder when the winch day inside us

1 Like

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by tens4real(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2017
4kings:

Why not start free online courses of interest, for the mean time?
And depending on your zeal, you'd learn and practically use more online than in the university.

You could learn stuff about Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Psychology, 3d designs and many more that hardly any Nigerian university would adequately be able to handle.
thanks bro but where can i learn the afformention online?
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by dalaman: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2017
4kings:
Wow, @musicwriter i just finished digesting the article in your signature. Incredible!!!

Incredible is the right word.

1 Like

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by musicwriter(m): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2017
4kings:

That's just one tool among many that has been used to control us. Actually, I've identified many others.

Modern imperial instruments:-

1). Psycho-cultural control.
2). Intellectual slavery.
3). Psycho-social control.
4). Economic control (world bank/IMF).
5). Proxy political control.
6). Western media.
7). Facebook?

The west have declared a new form of warfare on African people and the goal is to switch-off our brains to pave way for the re-colonization of Africa. European economy has collapsed, natural resources has been depleted and they'll have to get it somewhere. Its only natural for someone to go back to his previous source of income when every other thing fail.

They can't succeed, unless they switch-off our brains. That's why they've unleashed these psycho-attacks.

3 Likes

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by delishpot: 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
4kings:
Delishpot this video might interest you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMNFQ4tLRFc

Thanks for the tipoff cool

1 Like

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by 4kings: 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
tens4real:
thanks bro but where can i learn the afformention online?
Youtube is a great place to start.
Then you can try MIT OpenCourseWare, Cousera , Class-Central, Edx and many other options on the net.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by delishpot: 7:48am On Jan 01, 2018
Back, while we sit down and hope for world unity they are designing the world like they want it. They strategized and arranged us in a way that we did not even see it coming. First they made our elites buffoons, then they used them to destroy our cultural, educational, social, spiritual and mental standing. When our leaders fell, the gates were thrown open. The black man started begging, asking for help to get water, food, malaria treatment, research in medicine, support to help keep hospitals running, preventing maternal deaths, damn the black man needed the white man to do everything for them. Not that we lack talents, they know that having control of the few ontop would keep the remaining millions in lockdown. they came in with help and also in medical support such as vaccines etc, only God knows which other thing those free vaccines and other donated medical aids as such have done to the psychological developments of the people in the black continent. You start seeing violence, kids killing parents, people not batting an eyelid and burrying 100 babies to make their business boom, women harming kids, men turning gay, women turning lesbians etc. 1 thing I know is, once a race reaches the God playing stage; calamity strikes. They know this and that is why they have started planning on moving humans to other planets. I wish the black man can wake up and detox from the madness. There is still hope.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 01, 2018
delishpot:
Back, while we sit down and hope for world unity they are designing the world like they want it. They strategized and arranged us in a way that we did not even see it coming. First they made our elites buffoons, then they used them to destroy our cultural, educational, social, spiritual and mental standing. When our leaders fell, they came in with help in medical frienlds such as vaccines etc, only God knows which other thing those free vaccines and other donated medical aids as such have done to the psychological developments of the people in the black continents. You start seeing violence, kids killing parents, people not batting an eyelid and hurrying 100 babies to make their business boom, women harming kids, men turning gay, women turning lesbians etc. 1 thing I know is, once a race reaches the God playing stage calamity strikes they know this and that is why they have started planning of moving humans to other planets. I wish the black man can wake up and detox from the madness. There is still hope.

At this stage, I am afraid, you can only save yourself and may be your family and immediate friends who will even listen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by delishpot: 9:00am On Jan 01, 2018
Billyonaire:

At this stage, I am afraid, you can only save yourself and may be your family and immediate friends who will even listen.

Exactly. The race is lost at this rate. I don't know if Africa will ever unite looking from the angle of religion and tribalism. It will take centuries to wash the brains of our race or one has to bring change by force if those who wake up are strong enough to lock down the system as it is now bending when the new one will take hold. Too many Black sellouts.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by correctguy101(m): 9:27am On Jan 01, 2018
delishpot:

Exactly. The race is lost at this rate. I don't know if Africa will ever unite looking from the angle of religion and tribalism. It will take centuries to wash the brains of our race or one has to bring change by force if those who wake up are strong enough to lock down the system as it is now bending when the new one will take hold. Too many Black sellouts.

I personally don't see how that would be accomplished without brutal force. A well calculated one of course and it must be swift. Else, this beast will recoil and swallow it all...

Trust me, only through violence will there be lasting peace. We need a group of evil geniuses, who will make sure the sellouts are put in their place and steer the people right.
The masses have been really dealt with mentally and psychologically.

1 Like

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by musicwriter(m): 10:47am On Jan 01, 2018
delishpot:
Back, while we sit down and hope for world unity they are designing the world like they want it. They strategized and arranged us in a way that we did not even see it coming. First they made our elites buffoons, then they used them to destroy our cultural, educational, social, spiritual and mental standing. When our leaders fell, the gates were thrown open. The black man started begging, asking for help to get water, food, malaria treatment, research in medicine, support to help keep hospitals running, preventing maternal deaths, damn the black man needed the white man to do everything for them. Not that we lack talents, they know that having control of the few ontop would keep the remaining millions in lockdown. they came in with help and also in medical support such as vaccines etc, only God knows which other thing those free vaccines and other donated medical aids as such have done to the psychological developments of the people in the black continent. You start seeing violence, kids killing parents, people not batting an eyelid and burrying 100 babies to make their business boom, women harming kids, men turning gay, women turning lesbians etc. 1 thing I know is, once a race reaches the God playing stage; calamity strikes. They know this and that is why they have started planning on moving humans to other planets. I wish the black man can wake up and detox from the madness. There is still hope.

Happy new year bro.

I have to reply because the word in bold is certified truth that religion won't allow humanity understand. You really have to be spiritual to understand that.

This world is under the control of forces and its in circle of ever destruction and rebuilding. This age cannot last more than 23,000 years and we'll enter the age of Aquarius. Its possible another civilization would replace us then.

One tourist actually went on a journey to discover it for herself, because she realized the advanced technology used in building the Egyptian pyramids and other structures doesn't add up with the narrative that it was built by primitive men. There've been so many more civilized people on this earth before us. In fact, the ancient Egyptians were so advanced they actually warned us of the next destruction.

See this documentary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiQ8l7Vbgic

NOTE: She was being satirical with Egyptologists, so understand her sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by delishpot: 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
correctguy101:

I personally don't see how that would be accomplished without brutal force. A well calculated one of course and it must be swift. Else, this beast will recoil and swallow it all...

Trust me, only through violence will there be lasting peace. We need a group of evil geniuses, who will make sure the sellouts are put in their place and steer the people right.
The masses have been really dealt with mentally and psychologically.

Exactly. Because doing it peacefully will not work. The violent will conquer by force.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Saverin: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
And while this evil is going on against the blacks it took a white man to do a proper research and come up with this exposure?

2 Likes

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by correctguy101(m): 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Saverin:
And while this evil is going on against the blacks it took a white man to do a proper research and come up with this exposure?

What do you mean by this here?
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by totit: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
I should book mark this even for future reference.

Thanks OP.

Hmmmm..
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Saverin: 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
correctguy101:

What do you mean by this here?

What I mean is why are black professionals in the industry quiet over this?
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Daeylar(f): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
Maezara, what do you think about this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Evil Disproves Atheism / Atheism Is Madness / T.B. Joshua's Emmanuel TV On Sky (UK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.