Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks (5408 Views)

The Systemic Plan To Exterminate Black People / Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by MuttleyLaff: 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
Emmanystone:
How does religion even come in here? So the rejection of God will be Africa's liberation against the white Man's imperialism?
Pls be real and share vital information and stop this God hatred.
I believe in God and i'm finding this information very vital. Someone said, dig your wells, and i agree. Do i need to hate God to see that i need to be aware and do what needs to be done?

I know there's a lot of Genetically Modified Foods in the market and they are very Cancerous. Now, do i need to hate God to know enough to stay away from apples or do a research to know what Genetically Modified Seeds are in the country right now to stay away from them?

Na wao for satan o. He attacks us through, sciencr, but turns around and wants us to reject God and turn to who nah.

Oga, reject God you hear? See how wonderful your science is doing for you.

delishpot:
So all what I said, just because you heard religion you believe that I reject God?
You can not distinguish between God and religion ba?
Have you not heard about people who support religion over love and mercy?
Those killing their family members for leaving the faith or those who wanted to stone the woman caught fornicating in the Bible,
what did they give as a reason for doing it? I detest hypocrites who are blinded beyond belief hiding behind religion.
Religion makes people do unspeakable things that their evil minds conceive. You sound wicked too.
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this:
to look after orphans and widows in their distress
and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

- James 1:27

The truth. Enough said
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
musicwriter:
Yes, adopting western culture over yours is a form of slavery, [that's the very reason your leaders would take money to allow foreign companies dump nuclear waste in Africa. They were conditioned to do just that. It didn't happen overnight. And, yes, we can get rid of the western influence. Vietnam has done it. Indonesian has done it. Malaysia has done it. These were all once colonized like Africa.

BLUE: How does adopting another's culture translate to slavery? Was Susanne Wenger a YORUBA SLAVE?

GREEN: No, that has nothing to do with culture. It has EVERYTHING to do with greed, cluelessness and stupidity.

BROWN: What is your own definition of Western Culture?

Of course, our culture as is today is just a shadow of itself, we're merely Euro-Afro hybrids created to sustain our own slavery, which is why you see no problem our adopting western ways over ours. A Chinese would never even contemplate that. A Russian cannot imagine what you've just said.
What exactly are you talking about? Russians aren't a part of Western Civilization? Which civilization do they belong to, then? Eastern?

No, Physics is not completely western. As a matter of fact, they began learning Physics starting in the 1500's, there's no record of Physics any where in the west before then. In Japan its called Butsuri. In Russia its called Fizika. In China its called Wùli. The question to you is; why is there no African version of physics?
Physics IS Western. Most ancient civilizations that weren't from the West can be credited with contributions in ASTRONOMY, which is but a part of natural philosophy (the vast bulk of contribution to which belongs to WESTERNERS). Actual Physics began with Galileo, and 99% of contributions that created and developed Physics were from Europeans and Americans.

As for the emboldened, I don't know. Why don't you answer it?

No, western civilization isn't humanities greatest civilization, its humanities worst civilization. That civilization has brought so much pain to this world. In South Africa, they brought Apartheid. In America, they enslaved many. In Asia, they colonized many. In Africa, they brought colonialism. In Australia, they wiped out a another civilization. They brought us racism, xenophobia, world wars, nuclear bomb. So, how could they be the greatest civilization?
Lol. But it is the same civilization that has delivered all the greatest wonders and miracles of the Human Condition. Which other civilization is greater?
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Emmanystone: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Nope.

That was a typo, mind transmitted "doesnt", but hand typed "does"
God is denomination-agnostic
so there is no denomination in the Kingdom
I know, but you have a local assembly yeah?
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Emmanystone: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
delishpot:

So all what I said, just because you heard religion you believe that I reject God? You can not distinguish between God and religion ba? Have you not heard about people who support religion over love and mercy? Those killing their family members for leaving the faith or those who wanted to stone the woman caught fornicating in the Bible, what did they give as a reason for doing it? I detest hypocrites who are blinded beyond belief hiding behind religion. Religion makes people do unspeakable things that their evil minds conceive. You sound wicked too.
Oga, how does religion come in here is the question i asked. How can being irreligious prevent the White man's wickedness against the blacks?
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
You all should start by digging for your drinking water, drink only natural water from source. The source can be clean springs in the villages or deep wells right from the aquiva, even at that, you need to subject the water through purification systems, sets of micro filters, (I personally have 14 micro filters on mine), then install reverse osmosis or distillation unit, integrate ozonizers, water magnetizers and ofcourse oxygenators. These will set you back some coins but you would have saved your souls. You can buy the small systems if you cant affordd the bigger unit.

In the end, no cost is too much for saving your Soul, cos some of you will not be able to reincarnate again. We are on the last phase of Earth as it is now. The planet will be totally different in the next 100 yrs and the humans that will exist then are totally going to look different, more beautiful and so sophisticated. Those who have not been able to develop their brains, their souls will be recycled or sent to other planets like Earth which are on 3D. Earth's frequency is changing and Earth is being moved to Etheric dimensions, we are Ascending in vibration. That is why you hear all these nonsense about global warming. It is something more. Many people would have gone mad if not for lots of work put in by many good ETs who are sympathetic to Earth and Earth humans. Some even want to save Earth for themselves and kick humans out. Cos we are such a naive race of beings who have refused to learn. The indoctrination is so....I can not begin to say.

Then go ahead and buy some Epsom Salt and use it as scrub for your skin always and sometimes I put a lot in my pools. This helps to eliminate trace metals from your body and once in a while put the epsom salt in your water and drink it to purge out the trace metals in your own system. What you guys do not know is that ETs can remotely control you and even send voices to your head and you think the thoughts are yours. When you do all I have said, then your brain will open up, you will learn faster and you will totally be changed. Your soul OS will be upgraded and you will vibrate faster and awaken to Christ Consciousness. Billions of people will not achieve this in this life time, for such people what I am writing here does not make sense to them. They can even say I am on weed. If you are one of those people, then be ashamed.

There is a technology called the Voice of God Technology which can make entities, such as angels appear to you and you might think it is real. This technology is so advanced that you can even physically touch these entities and you will think you are discussing with God or Angels and not aware you are dealing with bad ass Human/ET group of highly technological entities who are way more knowledgable than you can even imagine.

By bathing those stuff, you get rid of those circuits inserted by demonic ETs that 'possess' you. You do not need to waste your time jumping up and down in churches thinking Pastors can remove the spells from you. They cant, it is too intense because there are nano circuits spread in the air now and when it falls on you, you can be controlled cos these trace metals are conductors.

Be careful with the dusty air out there, some are generated and spread, not like Chemtrails but another group has figured out how to track you all and use you as they wish without even you knowing that the Gods you worship and do their bidding are actually constructs of some human beings and family bloodlines.

In getting to study these, I almost got myself killed if that not the Universe itself found my search as sincere and send me guidance and constant companion, so Yes, I now understand what God means and the roles of what you call the Angels and Spirit Guides and Ascended Masters, but I choose to stay on this scientific lane. I believe the Universe is more of a Cosmic Computing Platform and what we call Spiritual is just some grand Cosmic Digital System at the highest level of the other polarity opposite the physical. So, I stick to describing my experience using basic science the best I can, cos I am not interested in making religious conjectures from the downloads I receive.

There are more I have uncovered on this journey and I can say that the reward is knowing exactly what to do at every given time and no more surprises, because before anything happens in my life, I am already informed digitally and I prepare emotionally for it.

Life is amazing when you decode the matrix in a sincere quest.

Do not believe me, it would be foolish to do so. Go and ahead and do your findings and if you succeed we can compare notes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by hopefulLandlord: 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
I like the discussion between Maezara and Music writer, intelligence oozes from both sides

1 Like

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by delishpot: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

Oga, how does religion come in here is the question i asked. How can being irreligious prevent the White man's wickedness against the blacks?

To be honest, I don't give pearls to pigs(don't take it literally) it is a waste of my energy to explain something to people who are deep in slumber.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by dalaman: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
I like the discussion between Maezara and Music writer, intelligence oozes from both sides

Same here.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by musicwriter(m): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
Maezara:

BLUE: How does adopting another's culture translate to slavery? Was Susanne Wenger a YORUBA SLAVE?

GREEN: No, that has nothing to do with culture. It has EVERYTHING to do with greed, cluelessness and stupidity.

BROWN: What is your own definition of Western Culture?

What exactly are you talking about? Russians aren't a part of Western Civilization? Which civilization do they belong to, then? Eastern?

Physics IS Western. Most ancient civilizations that weren't from the West can be credited with contributions in ASTRONOMY, which is but a part of natural philosophy (the vast bulk of contribution to which belongs to WESTERNERS). Actual Physics began with Galileo, and 99% of contributions that created and developed Physics were from Europeans and Americans.

As for the emboldened, I don't know. Why don't you answer it?

Lol. But it is the same civilization that has delivered all the greatest wonders and miracles of the Human Condition. Which other civilization is greater?

I have to leave your case, not all of us would be saved. After all, when the US civil war began to liberate the slaves, some of them were fighting against those that came to liberate them.

Your leaders are slaves created by the very system to maintain our enslavement, no matter how difficult you find this, that's the truth.

Over 3,000 years before Galilio was born, Physics was used to build the Egyptian pyramids. Their supremacist view, which you've bought line, hook, and sinker won't allow you think a minute about that. Mathematics, Geometry, Physics, Chemistry, has been studied thousands of years when Europe was an ice land.

Russian wasn't the only country I cited. However, Russians don't consider themselves western. Russia, in fact, is an anti-west nation.

They only ''delivered all the greatest wonders and miracles of the Human Condition'' after stealing from the rest of the world. They didn't do that because they are intellectually superior to others, but by sheer ''gra gra'' and warfare. See Why Europeans Were Able to Conquer Africa And the Rest of the World http://www.africason.com/2017/09/why-europeans-were-able-to-conquer.html

3 Likes

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Emmanystone: 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
Billyonaire:

Humans are an artificial creation of the Ancient of Days. We are like Gods' robots but with free will, though not so free as we are living on consciousness nodes of infinite possibilities in the Universe
Simply put, we are created in the Image and Likeness of God.
Billyonaire:

I do not expect you to believe me, it will be foolish to believe anything without investigating and researching. But what baffles me is that most of those who disagree with these points I put here neither have a chance to conduct their independent research nor even have interest in researching but depend on silly pastors and religious scientists who tell them tales of lies.
If i don't want to believe you, i won't be in this thread. Fact is, you have a way of running yourself down by always disparaging pastors. By doing that you affirm that you are not convincing. The pastors are doing a better job than you.

If can say something to you. Present your points and leave us to deal with what we believe in. The information you presented here is very vital, but why spoil it by bringing Pastors into it? What is the correlation? except you have a motive which may imply that you are deceptive and wants to use this information to mislead.

Billyonaire:

I put these words down as I research them independent of any association with any religion or school of thoughts. So, if you are interested in having a conviction of truth, then you need to spend man hours researching as I do and come to your conclusions, but I would say those who read from me are on the short cut, cos I virtually do the ground work for them already
Your work is good. Thanks for the info. But, My point is, keep the malignity of Pastors out of it except the thread connects them in a way. It's beginning to sound like you are on a Crusade against God.

This thread has no correlation whatsoever with religion or silly pastors. Leave us to our silly pastors, we love them silly. But here i am reading you, allow me decide what i want to take out life. You are putting yourself down by doing that always.

Billyonaire:

I know that the Gods can equally play you games, not because they hate you, but there is no way else they would have pulled you out of your sense of self aggrandisement without making you feel stupid in the sanity of your own judgement. So, even with the Gods, I advise you use discernment too.
My question is, how does God or the gods come into this thread? Scientists are killing blacks and something needs to be done, how does believing in God, being manipulated by God and the games God plays on me going to effect a change in what these scientist are doing?
Billyonaire:

How many times have you read or heard people say 'God told me' and at the end, you know what they say is bull, yet they are so sure that the entity or voice they interacted MUST be God ? You see ? The Primate frontal lobe was designed for a reason, so you can evaluate the thoughts and communications coming from the Reptilian and Mammalian brains
How does what God tell people concerns what the Scientists are doing? Or, is it God who whispered to them to poison the Blacks.
Billyonaire:

Humans are sovereign, and we are to make our decisions because we create our realities. The Universe sends us synchronicities when we clear our thoughts and keep express communication with the universe and the Ascended Masters, Angels and Spirit Guides are always there to push us here and there to enable us recognize their presence so they can begin to guide our steps.
Oh Lawd. Billy, can you pls hazard a solution to the plight of the black man? Or isn't it the motive of this thread?
Billyonaire:

Do with this information what you will.
I find this information very vital, and if you observe, i called in some folk.

Again,thanks for the info, but, again, reduce how you make everything about God. This is totally not.

I love Jesus and i will wish for nothing else in this entire world.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Emmanystone: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
delishpot:

To be honest, I don't give pearls to pigs(don't take it literally) it is a waste of my energy to explain something to people who are deep in slumber.
Thanks for calling me a Pig. But please a very serious crime is being committed against the black man, how doe it get handled? You brought in religion, how can religion hamper or stop people from knowing what is going on? How can religion keep the Blacks from drinking the water or eat the food which poisons them?
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Deicide: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

Thanks for calling me a Pig. But please a very serious crime is being committed against the black man, how doe it get handled? You brought in religion, how can religion hamper or stop people from knowing what is going on? How can religion keep the Blacks from drinking the water or eat the food which poisons them?

The point is that religion makes people do stupid things...and pls dont ask me how they are over enough evidence out there
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
delishpot:

So all what I said, just because you heard religion you believe that I reject God? You can not distinguish between God and religion ba? Have you not heard about people who support religion over love and mercy? Those killing their family members for leaving the faith or those who wanted to stone the woman caught fornicating in the Bible, what did they give as a reason for doing it? I detest hypocrites who are blinded beyond belief hiding behind religion. Religion makes people do unspeakable things that their evil minds conceive. You sound wicked too.

at least coming from a fellow Christian now not an atheist , but will she hear?
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by musicwriter(m): 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
Billyonaire:
You all should start by digging for your drinking water, drink only natural water from source. The source can be clean springs in the villages or deep wells right from the aquiva, even at that, you need to subject the water through purification systems, sets of micro filters, (I personally have 14 micro filters on mine), then install reverse osmosis or distillation unit, integrate ozonizers, water magnetizers and ofcourse oxygenators. These will set you back some coins but you would have saved your souls. You can buy the small systems if you cant affordd the bigger unit.

In the end, no cost is too much for saving your Soul, cos some of you will not be able to reincarnate again. We are on the last phase of Earth as it is now. The planet will be totally different in the next 100 yrs and the humans that will exist then are totally going to look different, more beautiful and so sophisticated. Those who have not been able to develop their brains, their souls will be recycled or sent to other planets like Earth which are on 3D. Earth's frequency is changing and Earth is being moved to Etheric dimensions, we are Ascending in vibration. That is why you hear all these nonsense about global warming. It is something more. Many people would have gone mad if not for lots of work put in by many good ETs who are sympathetic to Earth and Earth humans. Some even want to save Earth for themselves and kick humans out. Cos we are such a naive race of beings who have refused to learn. The indoctrination is so....I can not begin to say.

Then go ahead and buy some Epsom Salt and use it as scrub for your skin always and sometimes I put a lot in my pools. This helps to eliminate trace metals from your body and once in a while put the epsom salt in your water and drink it to purge out the trace metals in your own system. What you guys do not know is that ETs can remotely control you and even send voices to your head and you think the thoughts are yours. When you do all I have said, then your brain will open up, you will learn faster and you will totally be changed. Your soul OS will be upgraded and you will vibrate faster and awaken to Christ Consciousness. Billions of people will not achieve this in this life time, for such people what I am writing here does not make sense to them. They can even say I am on weed. If you are one of those people, then be ashamed.

There is a technology called the Voice of God Technology which can make entities, such as angels appear to you and you might think it is real. This technology is so advanced that you can even physically touch these entities and you will think you are discussing with God or Angels and not aware you are dealing with bad ass Human/ET group of highly technological entities who are way more knowledgable than you can even imagine.

By bathing those stuff, you get rid of those circuits inserted by demonic ETs that 'possess' you. You do not need to waste your time jumping up and down in churches thinking Pastors can remove the spells from you. They cant, it is too intense because there are nano circuits spread in the air now and when it falls on you, you can be controlled cos these trace metals are conductors.

Be careful with the dusty air out there, some are generated and spread, not like Chemtrails but another group has figured out how to track you all and use you as they wish without even you knowing that the Gods you worship and do their bidding are actually constructs of some human beings and family bloodlines.

In getting to study these, I almost got myself killed if that not the Universe itself found my search as sincere and send me guidance and constant companion, so Yes, I now understand what God means and the roles of what you call the Angels and Spirit Guides and Ascended Masters, but I choose to stay on this scientific lane. I believe the Universe is more of a Cosmic Computing Platform and what we call Spiritual is just some grand Cosmic Digital System at the highest level of the other polarity opposite the physical. So, I stick to describing my experience using basic science the best I can, cos I am not interested in making religious conjectures from the downloads I receive.

There are more I have uncovered on this journey and I can say that the reward is knowing exactly what to do at every given time and no more surprises, because before anything happens in my life, I am already informed digitally and I prepare emotionally for it.

Life is amazing when you decode the matrix in a sincere quest.

Do not believe me, it would be foolish to do so. Go and ahead and do your findings and if you succeed we can compare notes.

The Gods and angels; aren't they themselves in a matrix by a higher being? I was giving this a thought recently looking at an onion. I mean, if you remove the first layer you get the next, and the next it goes on to infinity as long as the onion is alive and growing. Have you considered it could actually be a matrix, in a matrix, in a matrix, till infinity?

You may see this video. Scientist explored that there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqULEE7eY8M
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Emmanystone: 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Deicide:
The point is that religion makes people do stupid things...and pls dont ask me how they are over enough evidence out there
Can you people say how religion makes these White Scientists kill the blacks?
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Emmanystone: 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

at least coming from a fellow Christian now not an atheist , but will she hear?
Am looking forward to a day you'd engage someone in a discussion no matter how brief.

1 Like

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Emmanystone: 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
delishpot:

I sound wicked for asking you how being Irreligious will liberate Blacks from White Scientists? Is this the definition of wickdness from your part of the world? Thanks anyways.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

[s]Am looking forward to a day you'd engage someone in a discussion no matter how brief.[/s]

I didn't mention your moniker bish
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Emmanystone: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

I didn't mention your moniker bish
Yeah, there you are. Do you have more than that in you? If you do, a dicussion is on going, take it up.

1 Like

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Deicide: 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

Lol who is you people?
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
musicwriter:

The Gods and angels; aren't they themselves in a matrix by a higher being? I was giving this a thought recently looking at an onion. I mean, if you remove the first layer you get the next, and the next it goes on to infinity as long as the onion is alive and growing. Have you considered it could actually be a matrix, in a matrix, in a matrix, till infinity?

You may see this video. Scientist explored that there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqULEE7eY8M

Yeah, I am well aware of the onions analogy but I have also experienced Singularity and actually experienced the Cosmic Mainframe where my Soul is hosted. Sounds crazy for many who have not not scratched the surface so I assume that I have made considerably commendable progress that warranted the Admin to sync my brain waves with angels. Now my thoughts and actions material quite fast.

The matrix can be decoded. I am just slowing down now because I got to that point I was scared that my Soul might be recalled. Na so I beg the Universe for more time when I got a message that my Time is Now. Since then I am totally feeling like a new person and the Angels and Ascended Masters are constant companions now.

Everyone deserves to know the truth about our nature. We are Robots of a grandeur Cosmic System.

1 Like

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by delishpot: 12:08am On Jan 02, 2018
Emmanystone:

I will not narrate anything to you. All you asked I have already dealt with. I have decided you are not someone I want to discuss such matter with. No hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Deicide: 12:13am On Jan 02, 2018
musicwriter:

They only ''delivered all the greatest wonders and miracles of the Human Condition'' after stealing from the rest of the world. They didn't do that because they are intellectually superior to others, but by sheer ''gra gra'' and warfare. See Why Europeans Were Able to Conquer Africa And the Rest of the World http://www.africason.com/2017/09/why-europeans-were-able-to-conquer.html
Wow very nice article to read long but its worth it I just learned some new things grin
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by MuttleyLaff: 3:13am On Jan 02, 2018
Emmanystone:
I know, but you have a local assembly yeah?
Matthew 18:20 does me fine nicely
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by MuttleyLaff: 4:07am On Jan 02, 2018
Emmanystone:
Cornelius is testament that one can achieve the goal of finding God by religion, that's true and approved by Him

For some, football is not just a sport, it is more than that, it's a religion and Saturday is the holy day of obligation

Religion, whether true or false, whether approved or not by approved by God, whether sinister or not,
always, is a pursuit, an interest, a belief or an activity,
that is very important to a person or group, followed with great and unwavered devotion

White Scientists with partners and/or collaborators religiously sticking to whatever the agenda might be
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Mirallas: 5:33am On Jan 02, 2018
It may be true, but the fact that they are trying to get rid of us is completely laughable and stupid at best. We are not even the set of people that are victims of this, the Middle East, South America,North America, in short every stupid, poor and country that are not lucky to have good leaders, and what any reasonable country will do in this complicated and interconnected world now is only to exploit the situation, not some genocidal or ethnic cleansing exercise, because as it stands now, we and other poor countries are far more useful to them alive than dead.

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by budaatum: 6:01am On Jan 02, 2018
4kings:
Wow, @musicwriter i just finished digesting the article in your signature. Incredible!!!
Is our problem Religious indoctrination or Educational indoctrination?
Let me share with you an analogy of how someone described our mental bondage in Africa today. He was talking about religious indoctrination though, and he said our situation is like where "a gang of ruthless and notorious armed robbers break into a family house, stealing, killing, and raping the entire family. And while they're at it, they deleted the police emergency helpline/phone number from the household's diary and replaced it with another phone number. 

Let me ask you; would the thieves have given a genuine number or fake number? Of course, the alternative phone number belongs to the robbery gang and have a member of the gang waiting to answer it at the other end. And as expected, the innocent household dialed to call the police for help, not knowing the phone conversation is meant to keep them busy and distracted while the robbery last. 

Do you think the family would ever realize they have the wrong number? What do you think the family did? The household believed they were dialing the right number and that help would come!!. They have no idea the real police number has been deleted and replaced!!.

He concluded that "I guess in the case of Africans, we dialed the number given to us by ruthless and notorious armed robbers (colonialists/slave masters) while they're enslaving, stealing and raping our lands. And surprise! That FAKE number is religion/god!. Our lands were invaded, our ancestors stolen (some sold), millions killed, our lands raped by the same people that brought us these religions, while they looted and raped and enslaved, they kept us busy in churches and mosques praying for a miracle".

article in your signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 02, 2018
musicwriter:

I have to leave your case, not all of us would be saved. After all, when the US civil war began to liberate the slaves, some of them were fighting against those that came to liberate them.

Your leaders are slaves created by the very system to maintain our enslavement, no matter how difficult you find this, that's the truth.

Over 3,000 years before Galilio was born, Physics was used to build the Egyptian pyramids. Their supremacist view, which you've bought line, hook, and sinker won't allow you think a minute about that. Mathematics, Geometry, Physics, Chemistry, has been studied thousands of years when Europe was an ice land.

Russian wasn't the only country I cited. However, Russians don't consider themselves western. Russia, in fact, is an anti-west nation.

I think we're on the same page. I just think some things are exaggerated and too far-fetched to be true. I'm not the mental slave you've taken me to be.

I now understand where you're coming from. Check the posts below, they were made by me, so I believe one of us is misunderstanding the other.

Tuhbee: I'm telling you. They're all over Europe and America.

Check out this sh!t:

"Only Europeans could be the first ones to go to space. Only Europeans could build something as magnificent as St. Paul's Cathedral. Only the Europeans could engage in the kind of scientific discovery that we engage with.... That will to kind of, keep going, that will to follow reason to its limit, even if it shatters everything you've thought before..." - RICHARD SPENCER, supreme alt-right retard_.

His inane ramblings go on and on, but since they are on the same level of stupid_ as this, it is not necessary to go further. You get the idea.

OK, ask the fucktard_, where was the Cradle of Civilization? Was it Europe? Nope! It was ancient Mesopotamia, situated in and around modern day Iraq. It developed a wondrous culture and had one og the first great legal system under Hammurabi (the others who predate Hammurabi were also from the region), not to mention their advances in mathematics, architecture, and science. They were practically Gods WHILE THE EUROPEANS WERE STILL BARBARIC SAVAGES. The Indians can be credited with one of the most important mathematical discoveries with their discovery of zero. The South American Mayans also made their independent advancements in astronomy and mathematics. The Chinese invented countless useful things, such as paper, gunpowder, the compass, et cetera. The Persian (modern Iranian) and Egyptian cultures were already ancient before Western Europe even arrived onto the world stage. All of these cultures were more advanced than any European culture, and were literate. From Europe, only the Greeks and Romans can be given any credit during this era of history. In fact, they propably owe their advancements to their proximity to the Middle East, which was the most advanced place in the world at the time. Pythagoras himself travelled to learn from many foreign thinkers, and adopted many of their ideas. He didn't yammer on about "radical supremacy". He embraced foreign ideas when he thought they were worthwhile. Contrast this to Richard Spencer. Had he existed back then, he would have cloistered himself off in some white-only community and never be exposed to any great ideas from foreign thinkers. He'd remain entirely retarded_, just as he is today.

It wasn't Europe that influenced the Greeks (the complete opposite is true - Greece influenced Europe, and they were themselves influenced by thinkers who were further east). Where were the Anglo-Saxons, Latins, Germanics, Slavs, Celts, and other European tribes during this time? Squatting in ditches and brawling over cattle, that's where. While the Egyptians were developing complex and thought-provoking religious systems, researching medicines, engineering innovations, and constructing breathtaking monuments, while the Babylonians were developing laws, buliding stunning cities, and pioneering forms of writing, the Europeans (bar the wondrous Greeks) were still trying to figure out which direction the Sun rises. The White Supremacists are cretins and imbeciles_. They're outright morons who're ignorant of history, just like the stupid_ igborubausa we have on this annoying thread.
Tuhbee: Of course. I told her in one of my posts that not every White person is like her. White people are different in religious, social and political terms. The only clear-cut similarity is skin colour, which is IRRELEVANT. I see the world from completely different lenses. I define myself neither by my tribe nor my race. I could have been born anywhere in the world. Being Yoruba doesn't define me. Ideas and achievements are all that matter, not the body. Bodies are just vehicles for minds. So, nobody has the right to discriminate against me based on my skin color. I loathe tribalist and racist bastards. I can't stomach the hatred I have for them. They are a cancer on humanity.

Richard Spencer and that igborubausa foool go on about European greatness, but in what way are they themselves great? Are they curing cancer? Are they coming up with a Grand Unified Theory of Everything? Are they themselves building wondrous structures or producing beautiful art? Are they working on earth-shattering mathematical discoveries? Or are they sitting around being White and thinking that that's some kind of achievement? These guys are irritating brainless morons_.

Western Civilization is indeed the greatest civilization of all (today). But what has made it great is the fact that it has zero to do with race and everything to do with culture. What is culture? Culture is nothing more than ideas. It is a set of ideas ingrained into a population that the population then subscribes to. A monoculture is wondrous because all people are cohesive and can advance together in united spirit. Unhealthy handling of multiculturalism is why my country is in this mess, not because blacks are inferior to whites. These idiots must understand this.

Western Civilization is built upon humanist ideas dating way back into history. These ideas were not "white" ideas. They were ideas of VARIOUS races who have helped to advance our world. Only ideas matter. People are just vehicle for ideas. It doesn't matter what you look like. Minds matter, not bodies. Bodies are merely tools the mind uses. If you want to see how important ideas are, look no further than the Middle East itself. Once home to the most advanced societies in the entire world (the Cradle of Civilization, no less), they are now backwater, third world sh!tholes, a skidmark on the planet. Why? Because of the IDEA of radical Islam, a poisonous weed which strangles beautiful plants in the garden of ideas. Certainly not because Arabs are inferior to Caucacians!

I'm arguing no further. I'm fascinated by your website. I'd love to engross myself in it for some time.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2018
Most of these are just conspiracy theories but there is always an atom of truth in each of them.
Truth is African leaders are still slaves to the whites and It's difficult breaking the chains of mental slavery.

I find it difficult to believe each theory, some seem exaggerated and others, as if we are just looking for someone to blame, something like a scapegoat.

However, I'd be a liar if I'd say I haven't noticed some aspects myself. I've come realise that every country, which seems to be helping an African country is only helping because they have something to gain. Most of the time because they have more to gain.

I got curious when our school suddenly got interested in a partnership with Rwanda. Actually Germany got interested in it and our state Rhineland- Palatinate has had one with Rwanda for years.
They all were talking of how they'd love to help the country, how its citizens still had difficulties coping, especially after the 1994 genocide etc. And who caused the genocide? What's up Belgium

BUT there's a reason it's called a partnership.

Although this aspect was never discussed, I did my research, asked questions etc. Gold can be found in our smartphones, laptops, iPads etc.

Where do they get it from? I'm sure the Congolese can tell you more about that.

It's quite naive thinking a country is going to waste any kind of money on another in the name of helping. The average German doesn't even know in which continent Nigeria lies

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 02, 2018
lovelygurl:
Most of these are just conspiracy theories but there is always an atom of truth in each of them.
Truth is African leaders are still slaves to the whites and It's difficult breaking the chains of mental slavery.

I find it difficult to believe each theory, some seem exaggerated and others, as if we are just looking for someone to blame, something like a scapegoat.

However, I'd be a liar if I'd say I haven't noticed some aspects myself. I've come realise that every country, which seems to he helping an African country is only helping because they have something to gain. Most of the time because they have more to gain.

I got curious when our school suddenly got interested in a partnership with Rwanda. Actually Germany got interested in it and our state Rhineland- Palatinate has had one with the Rwanda for years.
They all were talking of how they'd love to help the country, how its citizens still had difficulties coping, especially after the 1994 genocide etc. And who caused the genocide? What's up Belgium

BUT there's a reason it's called a partnership.

Although this aspect was never discussed, I did my research, asked questions etc. Gold can be found in our smartphones, laptops, iPads etc.

Where do they get it from? I'm sure the Congolese can tell you more about that.

It's quite naive thinking a country is going to waste any kind of money on another in the name of helping. The average German doesn't even know in which continent Nigeria lies

You are so right. Whites stay exploiting Africa and our leaders always see it as help from them

My German teacher once told me she stopped donating to all these charity organizations, cause the money goes to them at the end of the day. Even those ones that go from door to door asking for funds are scam

Even those clothes donated freely is later sold as 'second hand' in Africa.

Imagine Congolese has gold used to manufacture smartphones, but it's still one of the poorest countries in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 02, 2018
Jigba:

You are so right. Whites stay exploiting Africa and our leaders always see it as help from them

My German teacher once told me she stopped donating to all these charity organizations, cause the money goes to them at the end of the day. Even those ones that go from door to door asking for funds are scam

Even those clothes donated freely is later sold as 'second hand' in Africa.

My friends and I stopped donating too. There are some organizations that really help but they are extremely rare. There was this man who came to our school last year, talking about Congo, how Congo needed help blablabla. You know how Germans are. They were acting all serious, showing us presentations, the same pictures (seriously they use the same pictures for different countries). And you know how those pictures look like.

Girl, I believed them! I had no idea then. It was when a friend of mine started asking questions that I noticed a foul play. Ok she was more like attacking them, not your typical "And how do we help?" questions that come after such presentations but "What do you gain?, I mean "der Staat " doesn't pay you, does it? How is it possible for you to afford those journeys etc"

They all couldn't answer it! Not even one of her questions! I was soooo "am Arsch" that day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2018
lovelygurl:

My friends and I stopped donating too. There are some organizations that really help but they are extremely rare. There was this man who came to our school last year, talking about Congo, how Congo needed help blablabla. You know how Germans are. They were acting all serious, showing us presentations, the same pictures (seriously they use the same pictures for different countries). And you know how those pictures look like.

Girl, I believed them! I had no idea then. It was when a friend of mine started asking questions that I noticed a foul play. Ok she was more like attacking them, not your typical "And how do we help?" questions that come after such presentations but "What do you gain?, I mean "der Staat " doesn't pay you, does it? How is it possible for you to afford those journeys etc"

They all couldn't answer it! Not even one of her questions! I was soooo "am Arsch" that day.

Didn't know too until my teacher told me. Thanks to her

That man really need a job, honestly

They snap pictures and use it as clickbait to get funds. I've always wondered why I've never seen any good pics on their websites or ads. It's always that one, that would make you think 'Oh I really need to donate'

Even read an article about it on Spiegel not long ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: LASG Task Religious Leaders On Enlightening Their Members / "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. / Ijaw Religion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.