Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,959 members, 7,838,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks (5406 Views)

The Systemic Plan To Exterminate Black People / Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2018
Jigba:

Didn't know too until my teacher told me. Thanks to her

That man really need a job, honestly

They snap pictures and use it as clickbait to get funds. I've always wondered why I've never seen any good pics on their websites or ads. It's always that one, that would make you think 'Oh I really need to donate'

Even read an article about it on Spiegel not long ago.

We all know those kind of pictures, don't we grin

It's always this picture. This one or something similar

1 Share

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2018
lovelygurl:

We all know those kind of pictures, don't we grin

It's always this picture. This one or something similar

You are so right grin.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by 4kings: 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
budaatum:

Is our problem Religious indoctrination or Educational indoctrination?
Let me share with you an analogy of how someone described our mental bondage in Africa today. He was talking about religious indoctrination though, and he said our situation is like where "a gang of ruthless and notorious armed robbers break into a family house, stealing, killing, and raping the entire family. And while they're at it, they deleted the police emergency helpline/phone number from the household's diary and replaced it with another phone number. 

Let me ask you; would the thieves have given a genuine number or fake number? Of course, the alternative phone number belongs to the robbery gang and have a member of the gang waiting to answer it at the other end. And as expected, the innocent household dialed to call the police for help, not knowing the phone conversation is meant to keep them busy and distracted while the robbery last. 

Do you think the family would ever realize they have the wrong number? What do you think the family did? The household believed they were dialing the right number and that help would come!!. They have no idea the real police number has been deleted and replaced!!.

He concluded that "I guess in the case of Africans, we dialed the number given to us by ruthless and notorious armed robbers (colonialists/slave masters) while they're enslaving, stealing and raping our lands. And surprise! That FAKE number is religion/god!. Our lands were invaded, our ancestors stolen (some sold), millions killed, our lands raped by the same people that brought us these religions, while they looted and raped and enslaved, they kept us busy in churches and mosques praying for a miracle".

article in your signature
Well said.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by tens4real(m): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2018
4kings:

Youtube is a great place to start.
Then you can try MIT OpenCourseWare, Cousera , Class-Central, Edx and many other options on the net.
thanks alot bro am on it
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Emmanystone: 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
Billyonaire:

Friend, if you love yourself and your family. Get a borehole dug but if you can not afford one at the moment, please buy a water distillation system or reverse osmosis plant. Make sure your water goes through ozonization, magnetization and oxygenation, then you will have perfect water designed for Humans, animals and plants.

What ever water you all drink now, is so corrupted that I can not begin to explain things anymore. That is why I am mostly quiet these days on this forum, because people do not understand that they are slaves of a larger complex system.

Our water is not just polluted to keep the brain inactive, we are equally being subjected to negative (demonic) attacked via the conductive trace metals on our diets and water sources. I can not begin to explain that there is a technology for demonic possession which can be launched at just anyone and one can be controlled mentally as a zombie without you even knowing that your thoughts are not yours.

I have spent so much time researching on this stuff and I choose not to explain because people do not understand, so I just keep quiet and let people suffer their ignorance.

Steer clear from any sort of water whether bottled or otherwise and make your drinking water, not because all the water can not be trusted but how can you trust something you do not know how it was distilled for you ?

Thanks
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by stevecantrell: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
Thames water UK is even more toxic. Its not just an anti-negro agenda, its anti-human.
Flouridated water in the U.S is wreaking havoc on the health and intellect of all its citizens.

Lets not racialize this.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
Billyonaire:

Yeah, I am well aware of the onions analogy but I have also experienced Singularity and actually experienced the Cosmic Mainframe where my Soul is hosted. Sounds crazy for many who have not not scratched the surface so I assume that I have made considerably commendable progress that warranted the Admin to sync my brain waves with angels. Now my thoughts and actions material quite fast.

The matrix can be decoded. I am just slowing down now because I got to that point I was scared that my Soul might be recalled. Na so I beg the Universe for more time when I got a message that my Time is Now. Since then I am totally feeling like a new person and the Angels and Ascended Masters are constant companions now.

Everyone deserves to know the truth about our nature. We are Robots of a grandeur Cosmic System.
U may not be far from the truth
Another perspective is that earth and indeed the solar system might be an atom of in a gigantic being
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by hopefulLandlord: 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Conspiracy theorists gather themselves here and circlejerked themselves

OP even said he won't be posting much because of some powers that are trying to exterminate him hahahaha,that's like literally wearing a "tinfoil hat"
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by DeSepiero(m): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

OP even said he won't be posting much because of some powers that are trying to exterminate him hahahaha,that's like literally wearing a "tinfoil hat"

Lmao!!...
Sometimes I feel you're too skeptical.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by jumper524(m): 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
Billyonaire:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=SMNFQ4tLRFc
billyoniare I've always been a big fan of your post I would have been like you but unfortunately I wasn't a science student even though I loved science.. I've always had my doubts about the whites using several types of ailment to exploits us.
pls billyonaire I'll like to know if you know anything about the immunization program in Nigeria.. I really doubt the authenticity of it claiming its for polio prevention.. I'm sure theres more to it..
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
jumper524:
billyoniare I've always been a big fan of your post I would have been like you but unfortunately I wasn't a science student even though I loved science.. I've always had my doubts about the whites using several types of ailment to exploits us.
pls billyonaire I'll like to know if you know anything about the immunization program in Nigeria.. I really doubt the authenticity of it claiming its for polio prevention.. I'm sure theres more to it..

Do not take any vaccination. Every lethal drug, from anti-fertility to other deadly DNA mutilating concentrates are usually tested in Africa, where the Governments have no investments in medicare and laboratories to test the nano-particles. I am not saying there are no good medicines, but I am suspicious of global industrial complexes who prefer to vaccinate people instead of telling people the truth. That what we eat and drink are the chief cause of ailments but they are fast enough to inoculate the Northerners will crazy vaccines.

Except you are sick, take no vaccination. Do not believe me, I say too many wrong things and I advise not to take me seriously.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by 4kings: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Did you watch the video?
I'm not at extreme though but there's truth to this.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by CuteMadridista: 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by CuteMadridista: 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
4kings:

Did you watch the video?
I'm not at extreme though but there's truth to this.

TBH I haven't but OP's point about not posting much again cuz of some entities was what pushed me to the edge, I think even without watching the video that what the video must be about (judging by the posts here) is plausible and I have some conspiracy theories too

Check out the below thread and tell me your thoughts

https://www.nairaland.com/4393886/respect-other-peoples-belief-arguably
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by 4kings: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
CuteMadridista:

TBH I haven't but OP's point about not posting much again cuz of some entities was what pushed me to the edge, I think even without watching the video that what the video must be about (judging by the posts here) is plausible and I have some conspiracy theories too

Check out the below thread and tell me your thoughts

https://www.nairaland.com/4393886/respect-other-peoples-belief-arguably
Okay.
Nice thread, you made a valid point about "respecting other peoples' belief".
That's not "totally" possible in the world we live in.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by afroxyz: 6:46pm On May 02, 2018
musicwriter:

Yes, adopting western culture over yours is a form of slavery, that's the very reason your leaders would take money to allow foreign companies dump nuclear waste in Africa. They were conditioned to do just that. It didn't happen overnight. And, yes, we can get rid of the western influence. Vietnam has done it. Indonesian has done it. Malaysia has done it. These were all once colonized like Africa.

Of course, our culture as is today is just a shadow of itself, we're merely Euro-Afro hybrids created to sustain our own slavery, which is why you see no problem our adopting western ways over ours. A Chinese would never even contemplate that. A Russian cannot imagine what you've just said.

No, Physics is not completely western. As a matter of fact, they began learning Physics starting in the 1500's, there's no record of Physics any where in the west before then. In Japan its called Butsuri. In Russia its called Fizika. In China its called Wùli. The question to you is; why is there no African version of physics?

No, western civilization isn't humanities greatest civilization, its humanities worst civilization. That civilization has brought so much pain to this world. In South Africa, they brought Apartheid. In America, they enslaved many. In Asia, they colonized many. In Africa, they brought colonialism. In Australia, they wiped out a another civilization. They brought us racism, xenophobia, world wars, nuclear bomb. So, how could they be the greatest civilization?

There is an African version of physics, but don't expect it to be written. Read about the Dogon of Mali who can accurately tell the movememt of celestial bodies without using any telescope. Now that's physics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet God / What's Your Take On Judging Others? / PAULGRUNDY 'nairaland Impersonator' Is Yooguyz And Not Jwfacts Paulgrundy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.