Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,359 members, 7,843,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks (5423 Views)

The Systemic Plan To Exterminate Black People / Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Emmanystone: 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
Billyonaire:

There is no conspiracy, conspiracy is a word invented to make you disbelieve the truth and welcome the lies. There is no truth in this world. It's all manipulations at different levels. Even religions are manipulations. Even the Gods manipulate us.

You all must read enough and become 'Awakened', when that happens, the entire lies will fall apart in your eyes. We are great Spirits, having human experience. so their manipulation is allowed. When you have decoded the matrix, then your life becomes Heaven on Earth.
How did we the 'Great Spirits come about?'. You say the gods are manipulating us, making it seem like we are independent of them.

These are things you say that makes people like us who wants to believe you, doubt your credibility.

No one knows when you are real or surreal.

I will like to believe your Op though.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by correctguy101(m): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Saverin:

What I mean is why are black professionals in the industry quiet over this?

You're very wrong brodaly, in that assertion that it took a white guy research and find out.

We don't need professionals. We need thinking people, people who ask questions and try to get answers to the questions. People who want to know why things are the way they are and will want to do something about it. People who love the motherland and can do anything for her. People who would put the interest of the motherland in the forefront as they chase their own dreams and aspirations.

No white guy made any research and told me the blacks were under attack. Just following a bit of history and modern news can make any thinking person deduce this.

Recently Ebola was said to come from monkeys in some funny river side in congo right? I know it was made in a lab and it's still in a lab up till this moment. Many other gene attacking viruses out there are manufactured too. And only common sense will tell you so if you have even just a little education in the sciences and understand the make-up of man.
There are doctors who's job is to manipulate genes and sturvs like that and they're well taken care of to continue reducing population and also to create mind altering vaccines.

If you understand that the human body is just a machine, you would understand all I'm saying here.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by delishpot: 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
Saverin:

What I mean is why are black professionals in the industry quiet over this?

Fear, they don't want to rock the boat. Check out Prince's last interview before his death. Also, Many have spoken out but the average black man is a sell out. Before you know it, some of them will embrace the enemy and sell out their brothers. Imagine if Africans start planning to do away with introduced and organised religion how long do you think it will take before some snitches would infiltrate and sell out info to their Arab or European handlers in the name of protecting their faith? You speak out and before long someone would collect money and put poison in your drink. One of your own will do it even not someone from outside camp.

3 Likes

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Emmanystone: 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
musicwriter:

African people must understand slavery never ends. It will never end, it can only evolve. And its evolving into dangerous psycho-cultural control, intellectual slavery, attacking the very nature of how we reason. And there's the spiritual warfare which is a different thing all together.

How to get our people understand such a grave condition we're is a challenge on its own.
They enslaved us in a manner that is very difficult to liberate. When a mans mindset is taken, it takes a miracle to liberate such a man.

We have been made by these people to believe it's only what comes from them that is good and superior. We copy every of their evils and spoil our lives while they seat back and watch.

When the Marketing business took over Africa and Nigeria in particular, i observed that, these people produces their junks and floods Africa and make so much money for themselves. While their countries don't do marketing sales, why?

When their products are discovered as harmful and withdrawn from the society, they push those same products to Africa, because we have refused to grow up and accept who we are and do our things by ourselves.

Right now, because our youths watch TV and see that every American youth is on drugs, look at our society today.

We need help.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by delishpot: 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
Billyonaire:

There is no conspiracy, conspiracy is a word invented to make you disbelieve the truth and welcome the lies. There is no truth in this world. It's all manipulations at different levels. Even religions are manipulations. Even the Gods manipulate us.

You all must read enough and become 'Awakened', when that happens, the entire lies will fall apart in your eyes. We are great Spirits, having human experience. so their manipulation is allowed. When you have decoded the matrix, then your life becomes Heaven on Earth.

Exactly, they play the use and dump game and that is fact. one has to be shrewd in life. The good book even advised thus. Be wise as serpents and cool as a dove.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Emmanystone: 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Billyonaire:

Ride on friend, may the Spirit Beings be your guide.

Everything is possible, because we create our reality.

@Seun, please fix the Error 502 'Bad Gateway' issues, it is so annoying.
The same Spirit beings you say are manipulating us?
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by correctguy101(m): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
delishpot:

Fear, they don't want to rock the boat. Check out Prince's last interview before his death. Also, Many have spoken out but the average black man is a sell out. Before you know it, some of them will embrace the enemy and sell out their brothers. Imagine if Africans start planning to do away with introduced and organised religion how long do you think it will take before some snitches would infiltrate and sell out info to their Arab or European handlers in the name of protecting their faith? You speak out and before long someone would collect money and put poison in your drink. One of your own will do it even not someone from outside camp.

So sad.

They even have it in their holy books.
What with the: " I came to put a sword between a mother and a child, father and sons, brothers" blah blah blah.

And people are not ashamed to act on it. $mh
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Saverin: 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
delishpot:

Sad but true
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Saverin: 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
correctguy101:

You're very wrong brodaly, in that assertion that it took a white guy research and find out.

We don't need professionals. We need thinking people, people who ask questions and try to get answers to the questions. People who want to know why things are the way they are and will want to do something about it. People who love the motherland and can do anything for her. People who would put the interest of the motherland in the forefront as they chase their own dreams and aspirations.

No white guy made any research and told me the blacks were under attack. Just following a bit of history and modern news can make any thinking person deduce this.

Recently Ebola was said to come from monkeys in some funny river side in congo right? I know it was made in a lab and it's still in a lab up till this moment. Many other gene attacking viruses out there are manufactured too. And only common sense will tell you so if you have even just a little education in the sciences and understand the make-up of man.
There are doctors who's job is to manipulate genes and sturvs like that and they're well taken care of to continue reducing population and also to create mind altering vaccines.

If you understand that the human body is just a machine, you would understand all I'm saying here.

Show me a well researched video (or even article) done by another person (that's not white) to expose this evil.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by delishpot: 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
Billyonaire:

Friend, if you love yourself and your family. Get a borehole dug but if you can not afford one at the moment, please buy a water distillation system or reverse osmosis plant. Make sure your water goes through ozonization, magnetization and oxygenation, then you will have perfect water designed for Humans, animals and plants.

What ever water you all drink now, is so corrupted that I can not begin to explain things anymore. That is why I am mostly quiet these days on this forum, because people do not understand that they are slaves of a larger complex system.

Our water is not just polluted to keep the brain inactive, we are equally being subjected to negative (demonic) attacked via the conductive trace metals on our diets and water sources. I can not begin to explain that there is a technology for demonic possession which can be launched at just anyone and one can be controlled mentally as a zombie without you even knowing that your thoughts are not yours.

I have spent so much time researching on this stuff and I choose not to explain because people do not understand, so I just keep quiet and let people suffer their ignorance.

Steer clear from any sort of water whether bottled or otherwise and make your drinking water, not because all the water can not be trusted but how can you trust something you do not know how it was distilled for you ?

Thanks

#Woke
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Emmanystone: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
delishpot:

Exactly. The race is lost at this rate. I don't know if Africa will ever unite looking from the angle of religion and tribalism. It will take centuries to wash the brains of our race or one has to bring change by force if those who wake up are strong enough to lock down the system as it is now bending when the new one will take hold. Too many Black sellouts.
How does religion even come in here? So the rejection of God will be Africa's liberation against the white Man's imperialism?

Pls be real and share vital information and stop this God hatred.
I believe in God and i'm finding this information very vital. Someone said, dig your wells, and i agree. Do i need to hate God to see that i need to be aware and do what needs to be done?

I know there's a lot of Genetically Modified Foods in the market and they are very Cancerous. Now, do i need to hate God to know enough to stay away from apples or do a research to know what Genetically Modified Seeds are in the country right now to stay away from them?

Na wao for satan o. He attacks us through, sciencr, but turns around and wants us to reject God and turn to who nah.

Oga, reject God you hear? See how wonderful your science is doing for you.

1 Like

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Emmanystone: 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Muttleylaff, Butterdly1ion, KingEbukasBlog. You all need this info. It's important.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by correctguy101(m): 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
Saverin:

Show me a well researched video (or even article) done by another person (that's not white) to expose this evil.

I'm not showing you anything for I wasn't even aware a white guy has a research on the matter until Billyonaire shared the link. But I already knew it's a geopolitical drama and power tussle going on.

That was why I said we need no professional for the so-called professionals fear to lose what they already have, instead they turn to sellouts. We need to get curious again and ignore our fears.

If I can know without reading from any so-called white researcher, anyone else can or so I thought.

You'll be surprised that some one in here will call the white guy a self hating Ashkenazi Jew or something else.... $mh
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by MuttleyLaff: 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
Saverin:
Thank you ooo

Emmanystone:
Muttleylaff, Butterdly1ion, KingEbukasBlog. You all need this info. It's important.
Present Ma

This is not news. Read over the years about Bill Gates hiding behind his foundation and influenced by his Momma pushing this agenda

correctguy101:
I'm not showing you anything for I wasn't even aware a white guy has a research on the matter until Billyonaire shared the link. But I already knew it's a geopolitical drama and power tussle going on.

That was why I said we need no professional for the so-called professionals fear to lose what they already have, instead they turn to sellouts. We need to get curious again and ignore our fears.

If I can know without reading from any so-called white researcher, anyone else can or so I thought.

You'll be surprised that some one in here will call the white guy a self hating Ashkenazi Jew or something else.... $mh

If the white guy is Shlomo Sand.
Yes.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
Daeylar:
Maezara, what do you think about this?
I don't believe all of this shìt, dear. They're absurd conspiracy theories 90% of the time. I don't give them the time of the day.

It's true that there was once an agenda to subjugate Africans by the Great Empires of Europe, which was demonstrated in colonial times, and still exists to this day, but to a much lesser extent, that if we're to blame anyone at all, we should look inwards and realize that no one is plotting any direct evil against us, but might only be exploiting our collective stupidity.

But to say that there's actually a well-planned conspiracy to keep us intellectually enslaved or an explicitly stated agenda to EXTERMINATE the black race, is not only EXAGGERATED bullshit, but an extraordinarily stupid one as well.

We're not the ONLY VICTIMS of Imperialism, for crying out loud, but we seem to be the ones that wail and cry most about it, because we ignore our own handicaps and deficiencies and are always looking for something to blame.

Why would the Whites want to exterminate blacks? How does that nonsense sound to you? If they see us as slaves, like these people claim, why would they want to lose their slaves? Who kills the hen that lays the golden egg? That's conspiracy theories for you. They're always inconsistent and incoherent.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Emmanystone: 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Thank you ooo

Present Ma

This is not news. Read over the years about Bill Gates hiding behind his foundation and influenced by his Momma pushing this agenda

@the bolded. What agenda are you talking about?

Meanwhile you didn't respond to my New Year Goodwill. Is it against your Creed?
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
delishpot:

Exactly, they play the use and dump game and that is fact. one has to be shrewd in life. The good book even advised thus. Be wise as serpents and cool as a dove.

Be wise as a serpent and cool as a dove, that is a great proverb there. And it perfectly is how you find it when you get to this vintage point in consciousness. You can not literally believe that the Spirits are for your happiness always, they want us to stay happy dont get me wrong, they insist on our happiness, but when we keep ignoring the signs and symptoms shown to us, we must be guided to turmoil and suffering so we can accept how foolish we are.

You must be shrewd and use skills of discernment to navigate through life to becoming the greatest version of ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by MuttleyLaff: 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Emmanystone:
@the bolded. What agenda are you talking about?
Bill Gate's agenda to depopulate the world.
Testament to this, are his trips to the north and other third world countries bankrolling vaccines

Emmanystone:
Meanwhile you didn't respond to my New Year Goodwill.
Is it against your Creed?
My faith doesn't <<edited; restrict in that regard
I made an earlier shout out to everyone earlier than yours and before you scooted out of the thread
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by MuttleyLaff: 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
Billyonaire:
Be wise as a serpent and cool as a dove, that is a great proverb there.
And it perfectly is how you find it when you get to this vintage point in consciousness.
You can not literally believe that the Spirits are for your happiness always,
they want us to stay happy dont get me wrong, they insist on our happiness,
but when we keep ignoring the signs and symptoms shown to us, we must be guided to turmoil and suffering so we can accept how foolish we are.

You must be shrewd and use skills of discernment to navigate through life to becoming the greatest version of ourselves.
Correctly, that is a great advice there, by no other than Jesus Christ
Matthew 10:16 classic example, where, when in the midst of wolves, cuddling the wise thinking ways of serpent is endorsed by Jesus Christ
Wisdom has to do decision making, making right moves, good choices or correct decisions
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by 4kings: 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
Saverin:
And while this evil is going on against the blacks it took a white man to do a proper research and come up with this exposure?

Ya, this was part was sad and funny to me while i was watching the video.
Na wa for blacks sha. Blacks are more known for violence rather than intellectual prowess.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
I did not check the video because there is no need to. This is not news to me and millions of other people around the world.

Plot twist
Ebola, Hiv, Monkeypox, Zika virus= all laboratory-manufactured viruses to depopulate Africa/blacks. Anyone who swallows the words of the whites hook, line and sinker is a compound fool.(no apologies).
Remember that Sawyer man of cursed memory, the stupid Liberian-American who supposedly came to Nigeria in search of "better health care" regarding his ebola? How is it possible that you have a dual citizenship of one of the most advanced countries in the world (in terms of health) but you chose Nigeria as the country to get a cure, when even Nigerian top-guns never use the country's facilities. Lets not forget how the useless buffoon refused to be quarantined and even went on urinate all health officials thereby infecting them.
Isn't it ironic that every "virus" outbreak is always in Africa?
Most Africans are psycologically lazy else we would all be asking questions.
1. Why did Patrick Sawyer choose to seek health care in Nigeria when US which he had citizenship of is more advanced in health terms?
2. Why did he refuse to disclose his ailment to the Nigerian health care officials?
3. Why did he urinate on the officials when they tried to quarantine him?
4. A Nigerian man claimed to have found a cure for ebola(not rly sure which virus) and the US was quick to dismiss it as not-effective/fake even without trying it. WHY?
5.Same US claimed they were working on a cure and it would be released soon and sent to the countries with the virus but up till now, nothing of the sort has been said.
Finally, look up quotes of famous people, more than 95% of the time they mention that the world has to be depopulated. I'm not kidding.

#1) The March 2009 U.N. Population Division policy brief….

“What would it take to accelerate fertility decline in the least developed countries?”

#2) Microsoft’s Bill Gates….

“The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.”

#3) Barack Obama’s top science advisor, John P. Holdren….

“A program of sterilizing women after their second or third child, despite the relatively greater difficulty of the operation than vasectomy, might be easier to implement than trying to sterilize men.

The development of a long-term sterilizing capsule that could be implanted under the skin and removed when pregnancy is desired opens additional possibilities for coercive fertility control. The capsule could be implanted at puberty and might be removable, with official permission, for a limited number of births.”

#4) George W. Bush’s science advisor Paul Ehrlich….

“Each person we add now disproportionately impacts on the environment and life-support systems of the planet.”

#5) U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg….

“Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”

#6) A United Nations Population Fund report entitled “Facing a Changing World: Women, Population and Climate”….

“No human is genuinely ‘carbon neutral,’ especially when all greenhouse gases are figured into the equation.”

#7) David Rockefeller….

“The negative impact of population growth on all of our planetary ecosystems is becoming appallingly evident.”

#cool Jacques Cousteau….

“In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day.”

#9) CNN Founder Ted Turner….

“A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”

#10) Dave Foreman, Earth First Co-Founder….

“My three main goals would be to reduce human population to about 100 million worldwide, destroy the industrial infrastructure and see wilderness, with it’s full complement of species, returning throughout the world.”

#11) Prince Phillip, the Duke of Edinburgh….

“If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.”

#12) David Brower, first Executive Director of the Sierra Club….

“Childbearing [should be] a punishable crime against society, unless the parents hold a government license … All potential parents [should be] required to use contraceptive chemicals, the government issuing antidotes to citizens chosen for childbearing.”

#13) Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger….

“The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”

#14) Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger. Woman, Morality, and Birth Control. New York: New York Publishing Company, 1922. Page 12….

“Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race.”

#15) Princeton philosopher Peter Singer….

“So why don’t we make ourselves the last generation on earth? If we would all agree to have ourselves sterilized then no sacrifices would be required — we could party our way into extinction!”

#16) Thomas Ferguson, former official in the U.S. State Department Office of Population Affairs….

“There is a single theme behind all our work–we must reduce population levels. Either governments do it our way, through nice clean methods, or they will get the kinds of mess that we have in El Salvador, or in Iran or in Beirut. Population is a political problem. Once population is out of control, it requires authoritarian government, even fascism, to reduce it….”

#17) Mikhail Gorbachev….

“We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren’t enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage.”

#18) John Guillebaud, professor of family planning at University College London….

“The effect on the planet of having one child less is an order of magnitude greater than all these other things we might do, such as switching off lights. An extra child is the equivalent of a lot of flights across the planet.”

#19) Professor of Biology at the University of Texas at Austin Eric R. Pianka….

“This planet might be able to support perhaps as many as half a billion people who could live a sustainable life in relative comfort. Human populations must be greatly diminished, and as quickly as possible to limit further environmental damage.”

#20) U.S. Secretary Of State Hillary Clinton….

“This year, the United States renewed funding of reproductive healthcare through the United Nations Population Fund, and more funding is on the way. The U.S. Congress recently appropriated more than $648 million in foreign assistance to family planning and reproductive health programs worldwide. That’s the largest allocation in more than a decade – since we last had a Democratic president, I might add.”

#21) Clinton adviser Nina Fedoroff….

“We need to continue to decrease the growth rate of the global population; the planet can’t support many more people.”

#22) The first of the “new 10 commandments” on the Georgia Guidestones….

“Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.”
Al quotes from: http://whale.to/c/22.html

Before you quote me screaming conspiracy, look up each of these quotes on youtube, you will find videos of these people uttering the above. Blacks need to wake up.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Emmanystone: 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Bill Gate's agenda to depopulate the world.
Testament to this, are his trips to the north and other third world countries bankrolling vaccines

My faith does restrict in that regard
I made an earlier shout out to everyone earlier than yours and before you scooted out of the thread
Oh. Are you JW?
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by MuttleyLaff: 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
Emmanystone:
Oh. Are you JW?
Nope.

That was a typo, mind transmitted "doesnt", but hand typed "does"
God is denomination-agnostic
so there is no denomination in the Kingdom
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by chrisbaxtian(m): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
what da fuq did I just watch?! shocked shocked shocked

some of the evidence checks out o! shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by musicwriter(m): 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
Maezara:
I don't believe all of this shìt, dear. They're absurd conspiracy theories 90% of the time. I don't give them the time of the day.

It's true that there was once an agenda to subjugate Africans by the Great Empires of Europe, which was demonstrated in colonial times, and still exists to this day, but to a much lesser extent, that if we're to blame anyone at all, we should look inwards and realize that no one is plotting any direct evil against us, but might only be exploiting our collective stupidity.

But to say that there's actually a well-planned conspiracy to keep us intellectually enslaved or an explicitly stated agenda to EXTERMINATE the black race, is not only EXAGGERATED bullshit, but an extraordinarily stupid one as well.

We're not the ONLY VICTIMS of Imperialism, for crying out loud, but we seem to be the ones that wail and cry most about it, because we ignore our own handicaps and deficiencies and are always looking for something to blame.

Why would the Whites want to exterminate blacks? How does that nonsense sound to you? If they see us as slaves, like these people claim, why would they want to lose their slaves? Who kills the hen that lays the golden egg? That's conspiracy theories for you. They're always inconsistent and incoherent.

This's why I have stated earlier that the challenge is how to convince us of the problem we face. They'll love the idea you consider it a conspiracy theory. What a pity!.

Well, it may interest you to know they've done worse than that. In the late 1800s, when China refused to be colonized, Britain ordered that Heroine and Cocaine be used as weapon of war against China. So, British government developed a scheme. They settled in the neighboring Pakistan and Afghanistan and began shipping heroine and Cocaine laced food into China. The Chinese people ate the foods, loved it and kept needing more. Soon, the Chinese population became a junkie nation unable to think for themselves. It was only then that a Chinese king under the influence of drug, gave away Hong Kong to Britain totally without realizing what he've done until the drug cleared his eyes some days later.

To cut it short, that's how Britain got some part of China. It's called the "opium war", you can Google it and do your own research.

Do you think there's any evil someone who did this is not capable of?

Ok, let's forget about China, I just wanted to let you know how desperate they could be when they want to ruin a people for their selfish goal.

Now, let's come down to Africa. In the last 20 years:-

1). In Ivory Coast, a multinational company Trafigura exported nuclear waste there. A Dutch court later found them guilty of illegally exporting toxic waste from Amsterdam and concealing the nature of the cargo.

2). In Guinea-Bissau, officials signed a five-year contract to bury 15 million tons of toxic wastes from European tanneries and pharmaceutical companies.

3). In Congo, Government officials signed a contract to store a million ton of chemical waste from northern Europe for $84 million.

4). The government of Niger republic received offers from a Dutch company to store chemical waste.

5). In Guinea, a Norwegian shipping company, A.S. Bulk Handling Inc. dumped 15,000 tons of a substance officially listed as ''raw material for bricks'' in an abandoned quarry on Kssa, a resort island near Conakry.

6). An Italian ship dumped waste in Nigeria and an Italian named, Desiderio Perazzi, was jailed for the crime here in Nigeria. The Nigerian government in anger seized all Italian ships docking in our ports.

7). Liberia and Sierra Leone, had announced discoveries of foreign toxic waste dumps in their territories.

Look, white people will NEVER leave us a lone until we take our destiny into our own hands. They'll continue to control us, as long as you don't even know what's going on.

For more information see source below (THEY'RE CREDIBLE WESTERN MEDIA) trying to help you.

Source: New York times http://www.nytimes.com/1988/07/17/world/waste-dumpers-turning-to-west-africa.html
Source BBC News: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-10735255

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by musicwriter(m): 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
Daeylar:
Maezara, what do you think about this?

Check the reply I gave that guy, cause he have no idea what's going on. I really don't blame him cause its not an easy thing to decipher.
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Daeylar(f): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
musicwriter:

Check the reply I gave that guy, cause he have no idea what's going on. I really don't blame him cause its not an easy thing to decipher.

OK will check now thanks
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by musicwriter(m): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
Daeylar:

OK will check now thanks

Last year, the Kenyan government imported tetanus vaccine into the country, when administered to women it was discovered the vaccine caused mass infertility among women.

Source: https://www.kahawatungu.com/2017/09/11/tetanus-sterilize-women-deliberate-move-government/
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
musicwriter:

This's why I have stated earlier that the challenge is how to convince us of the problem we face. They'll love the idea you consider it a conspiracy theory. What a pity!.

Well, it may interest you to know they've done worse than that. In the late 1800s, when China refused to be colonized, Britain ordered that Heroine and Cocaine be used as weapon of war against China. So, British government developed a scheme. They settled in the neighboring Pakistan and Afghanistan and began shipping heroine and Cocaine laced food into China. The Chinese people ate the foods, loved it and kept needing more. Soon, the Chinese population became a junkie nation unable to think for themselves. It was only then that a Chinese king under the influence of drug, gave away Hong Kong to Britain totally without realizing what he've done until the drug cleared his eyes some days later.

To cut it short, that's how Britain got some part of China. It's called the "opium war", you can Google it and do your own research.

Do you think there's any evil someone who did this is not capable of?

Ok, let's forget about China, I just wanted to let you know how desperate they could be when they want to ruin a people for their selfish goal.

Now, let's come down to Africa. In the last 20 years:-

1). In Ivory Coast, a multinational company Trafigura exported nuclear waste there. A Dutch court later found them guilty of illegally exporting toxic waste from Amsterdam and concealing the nature of the cargo.

2). In Guinea-Bissau, officials signed a five-year contract to bury 15 million tons of toxic wastes from European tanneries and pharmaceutical companies.

3). In Congo, Government officials signed a contract to store a million ton of chemical waste from northern Europe for $84 million.

4). The government of Niger republic received offers from a Dutch company to store chemical waste.

5). In Guinea, a Norwegian shipping company, A.S. Bulk Handling Inc. dumped 15,000 tons of a substance officially listed as ''raw material for bricks'' in an abandoned quarry on Kssa, a resort island near Conakry.

6). An Italian ship dumped waste in Nigeria and an Italian named, Desiderio Perazzi, was jailed for the crime here in Nigeria. The Nigerian government in anger seized all Italian ships docking in our ports.

7). Liberia and Sierra Leone, had announced discoveries of foreign toxic waste dumps in their territories.

Look, white people will NEVER leave us a lone until we take our destiny into our own hands. They'll continue to control us, as long as you don't even know what's going on.

For more information see source below (THEY'RE CREDIBLE WESTERN MEDIA) trying to help you.

Source: New York times http://www.nytimes.com/1988/07/17/world/waste-dumpers-turning-to-west-africa.html
Source BBC News: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-10735255
These are events that have more to do with trying to acquire/steal the resources and wealth of other people---a means for greedy Capitalists to enlarge their pockets and become fatter cats, than the actual subjugation of the Black Race. And, in other cases, there's no threat or bullying involved, just greedy unintelligent African leaders falling for traps because they can't see beyond their noses. I do not deny the reality of events like these. It's the kind of thing the United States of America is notorious for, and to reiterate, this isn't specifically aimed at black people, but at all peoples that they see vulnerable enough to be robbed and weak enough to exploit---they do this to Asians and South American countries as well. It's what they've been doing for centuries (even Mexico, a NORTH AMERICAN country, has had her own share of such misfortunes engineered by Western capitalist bastards, particularly, the Anglo-American AXIS OF EVIL).

What I'm not buying is the claim that adopting Western culture in preference to ours is intellectual slavery---Nigeria was colonized for up to a century. You cannot get rid of the Western Influence, and, by the way I see nothing about our native cultures or traditions that's superior or more productive than Western ways of doing things---so, if we abandon them for the former, I see nothing wrong in it. You say we subscribe to the "White Man's" model of Physics (not-withstanding the fact that there's no such thing as "White-man Physics" ), but is there an African version of Physics? Isn't Physics completely Western (and note that Westen in this context doesn't mean "White" )? Western civilization is humanity's greatest civilization, and there's nothing wrong with adopting and identifying with it. That's a fact.

Now, coming back to the OP, in what way is Science being used in planning the extermination of Black people, and who are the ones doing the planning?
Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

How did we the 'Great Spirits come about?'. You say the gods are manipulating us, making it seem like we are independent of them.

These are things you say that makes people like us who wants to believe you, doubt your credibility.

No one knows when you are real or surreal.

I will like to believe your Op though.

Humans are an artificial creation of the Ancient of Days. We are like Gods' robots but with free will, though not so free as we are living on consciousness nodes of infinite possibilities in the Universe.

I do not expect you to believe me, it will be foolish to believe anything without investigating and researching. But what baffles me is that most of those who disagree with these points I put here neither have a chance to conduct their independent research nor even have interest in researching but depend on silly pastors and religious scientists who tell them tales of lies.

I put these words down as I research them independent of any association with any religion or school of thoughts. So, if you are interested in having a conviction of truth, then you need to spend man hours researching as I do and come to your conclusions, but I would say those who read from me are on the short cut, cos I virtually do the ground work for them already.

I know that the Gods can equally play you games, not because they hate you, but there is no way else they would have pulled you out of your sense of self aggrandisement without making you feel stupid in the sanity of your own judgement. So, even with the Gods, I advise you use discernment too.

How many times have you read or heard people say 'God told me' and at the end, you know what they say is bull, yet they are so sure that the entity or voice they interacted MUST be God ? You see ? The Primate frontal lobe was designed for a reason, so you can evaluate the thoughts and communications coming from the Reptilian and Mammalian brains.

Humans are sovereign, and we are to make our decisions because we create our realities. The Universe sends us synchronicities when we clear our thoughts and keep express communication with the universe and the Ascended Masters, Angels and Spirit Guides are always there to push us here and there to enable us recognize their presence so they can begin to guide our steps.

Do with this information what you will.

1 Like

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by musicwriter(m): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Maezara:
These are events that have more to do with trying to acquire/steal the resources and wealth of other people---a means for greedy Capitalists to enlarge their pockets and become fatter cats, than the actual subjugation of the Black Race. And, in other cases, there's no threat or bullying involved, just greedy unintelligent African leaders falling for traps because they can't see beyond their noses. I do not deny the reality of events like these. It's the kind of thing the United States of America is notorious for, and to reiterate, this isn't specifically aimed at black people, but at all peoples that they see vulnerable enough to be robbed and weak enough to exploit---they do this to Asians and South American countries as well. It's what they've been doing for centuries (even Mexico, a NORTH AMERICAN country, has had her own share of such misfortunes engineered by Western capitalist bastards, particularly, the Anglo-American AXIS OF EVIL).

What I'm not buying is the claim that adopting Western culture in preference to ours is intellectual slavery---Nigeria was colonized for up to a century. You cannot get rid of the Western Influence, and, by the way I see nothing about our native cultures or traditions that's superior or more productive than Western ways of doing things---so, if we abandon them for the former, I see nothing wrong in it. You say we subscribe to the "White Man's" model of Physics (not-withstanding the fact that there's no such thing as "White-man Physics"wink, but is there an African version of Physics? Isn't Physics completely Western (and note that Westen in this context doesn't mean "White"wink? Western civilization is humanity's greatest civilization, and there's nothing wrong with adopting and identifying with it. That's a fact.

Now, coming back to the OP, in what way is Science being used in planning the extermination of Black people, and who are the ones doing the planning?

Yes, adopting western culture over yours is a form of slavery, that's the very reason your leaders would take money to allow foreign companies dump nuclear waste in Africa. They were conditioned to do just that. It didn't happen overnight. And, yes, we can get rid of the western influence. Vietnam has done it. Indonesian has done it. Malaysia has done it. These were all once colonized like Africa.

Of course, our culture as is today is just a shadow of itself, we're merely Euro-Afro hybrids created to sustain our own slavery, which is why you see no problem our adopting western ways over ours. A Chinese would never even contemplate that. A Russian cannot imagine what you've just said.

No, Physics is not completely western. As a matter of fact, they began learning Physics starting in the 1500's, there's no record of Physics any where in the west before then. In Japan its called Butsuri. In Russia its called Fizika. In China its called Wùli. The question to you is; why is there no African version of physics?

No, western civilization isn't humanities greatest civilization, its humanities worst civilization. That civilization has brought so much pain to this world. In South Africa, they brought Apartheid. In America, they enslaved many. In Asia, they colonized many. In Africa, they brought colonialism. In Australia, they wiped out a another civilization. They brought us racism, xenophobia, world wars, nuclear bomb. So, how could they be the greatest civilization?

3 Likes

Re: The Science Agenda To Exterminate Blacks by delishpot: 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

How does religion even come in here? So the rejection of God will be Africa's liberation against the white Man's imperialism?

Pls be real and share vital information and stop this God hatred.
I believe in God and i'm finding this information very vital. Someone said, dig your wells, and i agree. Do i need to hate God to see that i need to be aware and do what needs to be done?

I know there's a lot of Genetically Modified Foods in the market and they are very Cancerous. Now, do i need to hate God to know enough to stay away from apples or do a research to know what Genetically Modified Seeds are in the country right now to stay away from them?

Na wao for satan o. He attacks us through, sciencr, but turns around and wants us to reject God and turn to who nah.

Oga, reject God you hear? See how wonderful your science is doing for you.

So all what I said, just because you heard religion you believe that I reject God? You can not distinguish between God and religion ba? Have you not heard about people who support religion over love and mercy? Those killing their family members for leaving the faith or those who wanted to stone the woman caught fornicating in the Bible, what did they give as a reason for doing it? I detest hypocrites who are blinded beyond belief hiding behind religion. Religion makes people do unspeakable things that their evil minds conceive. You sound wicked too.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lord's Chosen Hope For The Needy Crusade: 19 & 20 Nov 2011 / Is The Black Race Cursed In The Bible? / Atheism Is Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.