Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? (12645 Views)

Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? / Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by Kenzico(m): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2017
cheesy grin

In all the miracles in the bible, JESUS walks on water is the best for me.

Thereby breaking all the laws of Physics.

What's your own...Share and lets make it a sunday gist
If possible post pictures too!
Happy Sunday Y'ALL

8 Likes

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by Hier(m): 11:10am On Nov 12, 2017
Preaching the gospel

9 Likes

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by Kenzico(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2017
Hier:
Preaching the gospel

Really?

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by greatnaija01: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2017
ok here it is.... THE MOST UNRECOGNIZABLE yet one of the most POWERFUL miracle of Jesus!

By greek calculations A MULTITUDE is 15,000 people.
JESUS SPOKE TO MULITUDES (30K+ PEOPLE) and he was on a BOAT n they all Heard HIM!

now that is some SOUND CODE ish right there! grin

EVEN IF 5000people are dead quiet.... they can not all hear. but during the feeding of the 5000+ PEOPLE... another miracle occured which no one noticed.... THE 5000 PEOPLE LISTENED TO HIS MSGS WITHOUT FALLING ASLEEP OR FEELING HUNGRY till he was DONE! wow wow shocked cool

Now yet another one... HE FASTED FOR 40 DAYS N NIGHTS WITHOUT GOING HUNGRY..... the bible records he was only HUNGRY after he had finished FASTING. shocked shocked shocked shocked

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by OtemSapien: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2017
Fictitious Jesus' first miracle of turning water into beer is my favourite. cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by Kenzico(m): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2017
greatnaija01:
ok here it is.... THE MOST UNRECOGNIZABLE yet one of the most POWERFUL miracle of Jesus!

JESUS SPOKE TO MULITUDES (30K+ PEOPLE) and he was on a BOAT n they all Heard HIM!

EVEN IF 5000people are dead quiet.... they can not all hear. but during the feeding of the 5000+ PEOPLE... another miracle occured which no one noticed.... THE 5000 PEOPLE LISTENED TO HIS MSGS WITHOUT FALLING ASLEEP OR FEELING HUNGRY till he was DONE! wow wow shocked cool

Now yet another one... HE FASTED FOR 40 DAYS N NIGHTS WITHOUT GOING HUNGRY..... the bible records he was only HUNGRY after he had finished FASTING. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Damn!
That's some incredible work of marvel

I swear When I dey small, I do imagine him as a super Hero. Lol....funny enough

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by MhizzAJ(f): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:
Fictitious Jesus' first miracle of turning water into beer is my favourite. cheesy

That's my favrite too cheesy
Into wine not beer grin

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by stinggy(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
Turning water to wine grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by sonnie10: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
Gluing back the Roman soldier's ear

15 Likes

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by MistadeRegal(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
All the miracles of JESUS CHRIST are my favorite. Think of all in the spirit... And know the LORD is good.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by ExAngel007(f): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by Correctbro1: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
cheesy he turned water to ogogoro ... still all this men in suit preach against it...

and when he woke Lazarus comfort from the dead cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Turning water to wine, man shall not live by bread alone grin
Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by MistadeRegal(m): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
greatnaija01:

I like this.
You're alive in the spirit.
More inspirations.
GOD bless.

16 Likes

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by Sunnycliff(m): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Resurrection from the dead
Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
The one where he heals the paralytic in John 5

One who was there had been an invalid for thirty-eight years. When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time, he asked him, "Do you want to get well?"
"Sir," the invalid replied, "I have no one to help me into the pool when the water is stirred. While I am trying to get in, someone else goes down ahead of me."

Then Jesus said to him, "Get up! Pick up your mat and walk." At once the man was cured; he picked up his mat and walked.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by kevoh(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
Sacrificing himself to himself and resurrects on the third day and returns to himself, voila mankind is saved! undecided undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by Oxster(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rising Lazarus,Like I imagine,,,How will people stand and Watch a Dead man Risenlike,,didn't someone Faints or collapse??were they not frighten@ de 1st sight??,,,is Really miraculous and Amazing

9 Likes

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by TheManOfTheYear: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rising from the dead.

Without this,his mission on earth and everything he did on earth would have been useless

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by NigerDeltan(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
grin

Not taking tithes from people grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by MhizzAJ(f): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
The miracle of raising Lazarus from the dead

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by emeijeh(m): 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
2 posters above me has said it, so I concur...

John 11:44

1 Like

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by jerflakes(m): 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
Turning water into shekpe

Doing moonwalk on water

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by ZombieTAMER: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
What can be more cool than turning water in to wine

I wish I could do that grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by marttol: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
me too,his walking on the sea is the best
Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by emesv26(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
Dying for you on the cross

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by heckymaicon(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
the miracle of feeding over 5000 people with 2 fishes and 5 loaves of bread

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by Amosjaj(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
Turning water to alcohol or wine

1 Like

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by drshrewd: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
grin turning water into shekpe grin
shining that mary of madam marlin(not sure if I got the spelling correctly) congo grin
that dude sure must be a good smatcher during his rein

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by highpriest4: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
The resisting of lucy's seductive advances

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by inotice: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
Marying conceiving just like that without being fvcked by me.If i be Joseph I no no how i for do oh.
Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by PointZerom: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
All are good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah / Islamism - The New Global Threat / What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.