Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,726 members, 7,813,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent (3617 Views)

Do You Fake Being A Christian As An Atheist In Nigeria? / Did You Become An Atheist In 2018? / Why Are Majority Of Atheist Ex Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by bskyb(m): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
konjinus:
Happy Sunday. I want to put forth this questions to atheist and other anti Christian movement. What do you really want. Do u hate God? Or you hate believing in God? I ask this because a lot of aithiest are so devoted to religion yet they claim not to believe in God. And if u don't believe in God, why do u act like its the God of Israel that's genuine as though u believe That is the only Rational explanation of a creator. Also why do athiest hide behind science as though the disbelief of God is related to science? were There no atheist long before science or are there no illiterate atheist?

Unfortunately I cannot answer your questions, because I am not anti-christian nor am I an atheist.
I have just come to understand their way of thinking to some extent. I have the same tolerance for them as I have for people of other religious inclinations.
One thing I like reminding myself of is that- Most people that were born into a religion remain in that religion. Therefore, there is no need for being sanctimonious, especially since most of us had our beliefs bestowed upon us by birth

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by shukuokukobambi: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
konjinus:
have u now resorted to insults because:
1. You lack reasonable argument
2. As a Yoruba brother first, it is typical to insult people?
3. You are rich and highly rational living in a develop country

I'm lucky to have discovered the idiocy of it all. I'm fortunate to have left the prison of having my life dictated by nomads and goat herders who lived in the mid east thousands of years ago and if you denigrate my tribe for having more thinkers than religious zombies, I accept the honour cheesy

As long as you keep deceiving yourself with tales of heaven, Yoruba pastors will keep smiling to the bank cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by shukuokukobambi: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
PenlsCaP:

hehehehehhehehe.Tell me where i said "I HATE THEM"
Thats why i keep saying in way smarter than u are. Coz u cant read between lines. cool
Hehehe chek d next person. cool

I'm.glad you don't hate them cheesy

Now tell me why you participated in this senseless, useless, childish and tribalistic thread? Is that what Jesus taught you? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by konjinus(m): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
bskyb:

Unfortunately I cannot answer your questions, because I am not anti-christian nor am I an atheist.
I have just come to understand their way of thinking to some extent. I have the same tolerance for them as I have for people of other religious inclinations.
One thing I like reminding myself of is that- Most people that were born into a religion remain in that religion. Therefore, there is no need for being sanctimonious, especially since most of us had our beliefs bestowed upon us by birth
OK I hope u can see their way of thinking as typically shown by the atheist insulting everyone. Well it's not remarkable to be an atheist either since babies are born curious(not atheist as claimed by some atheist in a way to justify their crude attitude towards God). Also many scientists are religious. They act like science has rendered the idea of God stupid. Science hasn't discovered yet God in space neither have they concluded the search and concluded that God doesn't exist.
Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by shukuokukobambi: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
konjinus:
so Jesus asked his followers to love their enemies. Are u taking advantage of that weakness in Christianity?

Oh so its a weakness? Why not rewrite your own Bible?

Tell us why you opened this thread? Was it for evangelism? Shameless hypocritical sinner on his way to hell cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by konjinus(m): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Oh so its a weakness? Why not rewrite your own Bible?

Tell us why you opened this thread? Was it for evangelism? Shameless hypocritical sinner on his way to hell cheesy
rewrite the Bible so it resembles the other religions u fear to attack cos u value ur head. Well its a weakness in a world full of rich and developed rational people who take advantage of such courtesy
Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by PenlsCaP: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I'm.glad you don't hate them cheesy

Now tell me why you participated in this senseless, useless, childish and tribalistic thread? Is that what Jesus taught you? cheesy

U are not smart!!.
Therw is nothing tribalistic abt the thread.
He asked a simple question.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by bskyb(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
konjinus:
OK I hope u can see their way of thinking as typically shown by the atheist insulting everyone. Well it's not remarkable to be an atheist either since babies are born curious(not atheist as claimed by some atheist in a way to justify their crude attitude towards God). Also many scientists are religious. They act like science has rendered the idea of God stupid. Science hasn't discovered yet God in space neither have they concluded the search and concluded that God doesn't exist.

I hope that people making derogatory statements will desist from it. We are all adults and we can make our points without being abusive.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by shukuokukobambi: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
PenlsCaP:

U are not smart!!.
Therw is nothing tribalistic abt the thread.
He asked a simple question.

You have no sense. What were your comments about? Evangelism? cheesy
Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by OtemSapien: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
This thread is the dumbest ever. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by konjinus(m): 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
bskyb:

I hope that people making derogatory statements will desist from it. We are all adults and we can make our points without being abusive.
like I said it is typical especially from a set of people who are devoted to "claiming not to believe in God". They look down on others that have chosen to believe in God in a derogatory manner as they claim to be rich and rational living in a developed world
Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by shukuokukobambi: 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
konjinus:
rewrite the Bible so it resembles the other religions u fear to attack cos u value ur head. Well its a weakness in a world full of rich and developed rational people who take advantage of such courtesy

Which religions are more useless than Islam and Christianity? Which religions are more invasive? cheesy cheesy

Shame on you hypocritical sinner on his way to hell cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by konjinus(m): 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:
This thread is the dumbest ever. undecided
another typical rich rational one!! Hi there!
Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by konjinus(m): 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by konjinus(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Which religions are more useless than Islam and Christianity? Which religions are more invasive? cheesy cheesy

Shame on you hypocritical sinner on his way to hell cheesy
does hell exist? How did u come to learn about hell
Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by shukuokukobambi: 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
konjinus:
does hell exist? How did u come to learn about hell

I learnt it in my childhood and used to fear it until i realized how moronic the whole idea was cheesy

But for you, if you don't desist from opening tribalistic threads, you're going to hell cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by konjinus(m): 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I learnt it in my childhood and used to fear it until i realized how moronic the whole idea was cheesy

But for you, if you don't desist from opening tribalistic threads, you're going to hell cheesy
I have not insulted my Yoruba brothers. Is atheism now a stigma? Are u ashamed of being an atheist? cheesy
Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by shukuokukobambi: 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
konjinus:
I have not insulted my Yoruba brothers. Is atheism now a stigma? Are u ashamed of being an atheist? cheesy

If i was a man who can beat his chest to declare that indeed god doesn't exist, i'll be an atheist without shame or fear but i've not reached that level yet. If i get there, i'll boldly declare it

However, one thing i know is that the god you serve that is ok with your tribalism and hypocrisy is not worthy to be called a god cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by MrMystrO(m): 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

If i was a man who can beat his chest to declare that indeed god doesn't exist, i'll be an atheist without shame or fear but i've not reached that level yet. If i get there, i'll boldly declare it

However, one thing i know is that the god you serve that is ok with your tribalism and hypocrisy is not worthy to be called a god cheesy

Bro, Quit bothering yourself with low minded people like this, it won't do you any good believe me. Read my topic on Why Religion is very necessary especially in third world countries like Nigeria and you will understand why you need to let them be.. their ignorance can be used to your advantage if you can be discreet and smart about it wink

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by shukuokukobambi: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
MrMystrO:

Bro, Quit bothering yourself with low minded people like this, Read my topic on Why Religion is very necessary especially in third world countries like Nigeria and you will understand why you need to let them be.. their ignorance can be used to your advantage if you can be discreet and smart about it wink

I read that your thread bro and you made a lot of sense wink

I'm just messing with the small minded fellows. a times i wonder how they'll avoid a civil war in that heaven cheesy

Na only conscience dey stop me from capitalizing on their gullibility and credulity cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by konjinus(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
MrMystrO:

Bro, Quit bothering yourself with low minded people like this, it won't do you any good believe me. Read my topic on Why Religion is very necessary especially in third world countries like Nigeria and you will understand why you need to let them be.. their ignorance can be used to your advantage if you can be discreet and smart about it wink
and why is there still racism in those atheist country. What have u added to humanity as an atheist since ur now smart and rich
Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by konjinus(m): 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I read that your thread bro and you made a lot of sense wink

I'm just messing with the small minded fellows. a times i wonder how they'll avoid a civil war in that heaven cheesy

Na only conscience dey stop me from capitalizing on their gullibility and credulity cheesy
I can see ur brother in the atheism religion has come to consoled u. Lemme leave roasting u before u will start to call seun (and he will start telling us to go and open a forum cheesy )
Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by shukuokukobambi: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
konjinus:
I can see ur brother in the atheism religion has come to consoled u. Lemme leave roasting u before u will start to call seun (and he will start telling us to go and open a forum cheesy )

shut your putrid mouth you this shameless hypocrite cheesy

you threw a tribalistic bait and it fell flat on your thoughtless head. what are you preaching? didn't Paul tell you that in Jesus, no Jew, Greek, Yoruba, Igbo nor Hausa? why would you single out the yoruba atheists? are there no igbo atheists? have you finished converting your tribal sinners? cheesy

Just know you're going to hell for your hypocrisy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by sonofluc1fer: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Jonnydon22, sonofluc1fer, Plaeton, Joseph etc are you guys also Yoruba? cheesy

The funny part is that the biggest players in Christendom today like Adeboye, T B Joshua, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Ashimolowo, Coza, Daystar etc are all Yoruba that most of your relatives enrich with your tithes but anyway, its not my business cheesy

Continue paying and tribalising it until Oyedepo doubles his jets to 8 and his universities to 6 cheesy

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by OtemSapien: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

shut your putrid mouth you this shameless hypocrite cheesy

you threw a tribalistic bait and it fell flat on your thoughtless head. what are you preaching? didn't Paul tell you that in Jesus, no Jew, Greek, Yoruba, Igbo nor Hausa? why would you single out the yoruba atheists? are there no igbo atheists? have you finished converting your tribal sinners? cheesy

Just know you're going to hell for your hypocrisy cheesy

Chei! I have never seen where an irreligious person is threatening the religious one with hell before. This is a miracle as I am seeing it for the first time!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by konjinus(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:
Chei! I have never seen where an irreligious person is threatening the religious one with hell before. This is a miracle as I am seeing it for the first time!!!
grin dont mind the pained Yoruba atheist.. He is using style to convert to Christianity cheesy
Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by shukuokukobambi: 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
konjinus:
grin dont mind the pained Yoruba atheist.. He is using style to convert to Christianity cheesy

common sense you no get cheesy

Why not go and give testimony in church that your idiotic thread has converted a soul to christianity? cheesy

hypocritical bigot on his way to hell cheesy
Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by shukuokukobambi: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:

a miracle indeed dear servant of Otem. praise da lawd sambary cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by OtemSapien: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
konjinus:
No, it's youd thread that doesn't make sense. You're interweaving religious broohaha with tribalistic palaver. It doesn't make sense.
Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by OtemSapien: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

a miracle indeed dear servant of Otem. praise da lawd sambary cheesy
Pls I am not Servant to any god o. I am that Otem himself and a god. The OP doesn't know what exactly he should do. The thread is very dumb.
Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by shukuokukobambi: 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:
No, it's youd thread that doesn't make sense. You're interweaving religious broohaha with tribalistic palaver. It doesn't make sense.

He doesn't know how foolish he sounds with the thread. He claims to be a christian with a universal message but despises the Yoruba. ask him what he'll do with the Yoruba believers if indeed heaven is real? I'm sure he'll prefer to go to hell than share heaven with Yoruba christians. That's what hatred has done to the shameless hypocrite cheesy

If you want proof that Christianity is a fraud, come and study the Nigerian christian e.g konjinus cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by shukuokukobambi: 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:
Pls I am not Servant to any god o. I am that Otem himself and a god. The OP doesn't know what exactly he should do. The thread is very dumb.

sorry jare my bro. praises to your highness then cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Testimony Of HEAVEN & HELL / Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? / Benson Idahosa Impacting Reinhard Bonnke In 1985 Lagos Crusade (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.