Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent (3619 Views)

Do You Fake Being A Christian As An Atheist In Nigeria? / Did You Become An Atheist In 2018? / Why Are Majority Of Atheist Ex Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by Daeylar(f): 7:49am On Nov 13, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Lol. Good morning. smiley

How was your night?

grin grin good morning, my night was good. How was yours?

Never forget sha.

Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 13, 2017
Daeylar:

grin grin good morning, my night was good. How was yours?
Never forget sha.
Lol. My night was sweet. I saw you watching me in my dream. grin
Re: Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent by charismaticdave(m): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
bskyb:

Unfortunately I cannot answer your questions, because I am not anti-christian nor am I an atheist.
I have just come to understand their way of thinking to some extent. I have the same tolerance for them as I have for people of other religious inclinations.
One thing I like reminding myself of is that- Most people that were born into a religion remain in that religion. Therefore, there is no need for being sanctimonious, especially since most of us had our beliefs bestowed upon us by birth

That's the reason why we will never see the truth. Because my family is a religious fanatic doesn't make it embedded in my DNA. I have the power of Freewill. If someone tells me otherwise. I stand to defer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? / Dr. David Sheds Some Light. . . Golgotha And Divinity. . . / Pastor Kumuyi Clocks 72

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.