Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos (6855 Views)

My Babe Asked Me If She Is Sexy / This Is Sexy, Yes? / Being In Labour Is Sexy. . "Labour Poem" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
Fresh Boy with big God .

#Betterpikin
#Sundaythings
#IPhone8onfleek

It is too late to fail, Amen.

He's too loaded to be empty, Amen.

Nairaland ladies, please he's not single .

1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by PenlsCaP: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
undecided
Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
Who He Eppp?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by hivira: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
undecided Kilo kan mi
Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
I saw pictures of Dangote as a guest at DJ Cuppy's birthday thread, and I was amazed at what he wore to the event. You know what? After taking time to study the lifestyle of Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Dangote, and other great men, I realized that those who're rich don't have the time to be bragging over something they already have, it's the poor who brag in a bid to conform.

Airforce1, no one really cares about your brother if he's not on FORBE 100 most influential/richest in Africa. He still remains a nobody.

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
He still got some baby fat to shed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by peddyman(m): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Benita27:
I saw pictures of Dangote as a guest at DJ Cuppy's birthday thread, and I was amazed at what he wore to the event. You know what? After taking time to study the lifestyle of Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Dangote, and other great men, I realized that those who're rich don't have the time to be bragging over something they already have, it's the poor who brag in a bid to conform.

Airforce1, no one really cares about your brother if he's not on FORBE 100 most influential/richest in Africa. He still remains a nobody.
very hard..like say u don dey target am since

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by Yeligray(m): 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
Chai.. Is this the state of nairaland

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Benita27:

Airforce1, no one really cares about your brother if he's not on FORBE 100 most influential/richest in A08176430110frica. He still remains a nobody.

Keep consoling yourself with the Dangote and mark nonsense.

I guess Floyd mayweather , Muhammed Alli , Shina Peller even dino melaye are nobody.

Lmaoo

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by WeirdoNg: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
I know say if ur brother come Nigeria he go dash u him cloths grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
peddyman:
very hard..like say u don dey target am since
He needs to be humble. All this public show off only gets to people who could barely survive 3square meal a day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
the situation of having 1000 views 1 comments on thread fit this guy

it we guys comment on his sory thread Giving this guy much ego to bring his personal sorry story here

ever imagine how this guy will be if he is a mark zuggerburg

much foolish to ur insanity undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by IamSINZ(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
Benita27:

I don't agree with you. So what's the point of making money if I can't buy the things I fancy? The fact is that Dangote and co are old-timers, you don't expect them to be hip or in touch with the new school. Isn't E-money rich? Last time I checked, he uses a Vertu Signature Touch phone which sucks in terms of looks and brilliance but is way more expensive than the IPhone 8.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
Airforce1:

Keep consoling yourself with the Dangote and mark nonsense.

You have a long way to go. I wonder what Steve Jobs the founder of Apple would do if he had this your mentality of showing of irrelevance.

SMH. Poor man's mentality.

13 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by Earthquake1: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
Airforce baba is there any 1000 that your brother is not using. grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
the situation of having 1000 views 1 comments on thread fit this guy

it we guys comment on his sory thread Giving this guy much ego to bring his personal sorry story here

much foolish to ur insanity undecided
You're what you called yourself .

I hope you don't get out it.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
smiley grin
Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
Benita27:

Whats the point of being rich if you cnt spend them on expensive things?

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
IamSINZ:

I don't agree with you. So what's the point of making money if I can't buy the things I fancy? The fact is that Dangote and co are old-timers, you don't expect them to be hip or in touch with the new school. Isn't E-money rich? Last time I checked, he uses a Vertu Signature Touch phone which sucks in terms of looks and brilliance but is way more expensive than the IPhone 8.
No one is saying you can't buy what you fancy. The aforementioned obviously wear designers of limited editions but don't show off as the average struggling Nigerian would on social media. That's the point I made.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
Airforce1:

Please get lost .
Come and push me out. grin
Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
Airforce1:

You're what you called yourself

I hope you don't get out it

i gat a special lovely time to spend with sane people here

am not a guy dat Bleep a girl and tell my guy

a guy that have money that show off

a guy that comes from rich home that tells about

a guy i broke up with bae that keeps proud of

a guy that bae brought something for that show online

#guy dat kiss n tell#gdkt

have a life, rat.

18 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=RETIREDMUMU post=62312607][/quote]

You're on nairaland to show how intelligent you are ..
I'm on nairaland to have fun and if you not cool with my activities here, get lost .
Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by bizzy500: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
weldon sir....falz has said it all
Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by 2Direct(m): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
This boy
Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by DaddyYoo: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
That's an iPhone 7 arindin sad ,red iPhone 8 never comot

16 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by IamSINZ(m): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
Benita27:
No one is saying you can't buy what you fancy. The aforementioned obviously wear designers of limited editions but don't show off as the average struggling Nigerian would on social media. That's the point I made.

Okay ma'am smiley
Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
IamSINZ:

Okay ma'am smiley
Happy Sunday. Hope you're good?.
Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
DaddyYoo:
That's an iPhone 7 arindin sad ,red iPhone 8 never comot

pained nigga cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by IamSINZ(m): 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
Benita27:
Happy Sunday. Hope you're good?.

Yup. Just tried that's all..

You?
Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by NigerDeltan(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
Benita27:

Yet you rushed in here to open the thread, you cld have just read the headline and pass

This guy is a made man already, jst look at how many people viewing d thread

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by Explorerx(m): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
Very ugly chimp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Amazing Facts About Your Manhood You Probably Didn’t Know / Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) / Guys Only.... (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.