Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos (6858 Views)

My Babe Asked Me If She Is Sexy / This Is Sexy, Yes? / Being In Labour Is Sexy. . "Labour Poem" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by H2Ossss(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Jackson042:

Please lecture me if I'm wrong. After all, we're all hear to learn. But the last time I checked, the board of directors have the power to vote against the president or CEO of a company. And when i said using shares to buy an island, i was giving an example. I believe you heard when Dangote said he wanted to buy arsenal. Have you asked yourself why he halted it? I mean, he can still buy the club and continue his business. But a meeting was held by the board & he was told to complete the refinery project before going after the club. Don't just take my word for it. You can make research on the internet. But hey, I might be wrong, so kindly come back here to correct me.

fine... Dangote could not buy arsenal because the arsenal owner (Kreonke) was not willing to sell, and yes... the board can GIVE ADVICE to dangote not to buy the club yet... but if he insists... it's his company and they can do nada about it..

Now... as the owner of a company (if you have above 50% ordinary shares in the company), you have control over the company and can appoint and sack your board of directors... board of directors are people appointed by the shareholders (owners of the company) to help run the company..
Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by H2Ossss(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Jackson042:

Please lecture me if I'm wrong. After all, we're all hear to learn. But the last time I checked, the board of directors have the power to vote against the president or CEO of a company. And when i said using shares to buy an island, i was giving an example. I believe you heard when Dangote said he wanted to buy arsenal. Have you asked yourself why he halted it? I mean, he can still buy the club and continue his business. But a meeting was held by the board & he was told to complete the refinery project before going after the club. Don't just take my word for it. You can make research on the internet. But hey, I might be wrong, so kindly come back here to correct me.

they can vote against the CEO of a company yes... but they cant vote against the owner... in some cases.. the owner is the CEO like in the case of dangote... but imagine dangote resigns as CEO, he is still the owner but can appoint some1 else as the CEO.... hope you understand?
Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by Jackson042: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
H2Ossss:

they can vote against the CEO of a company yes... but they cant vote against the owner... in some cases.. the owner is the CEO like in the case of dangote... but imagine dangote resigns as CEO, he is still the owner but can appoint some1 else as the CEO.... hope you understand?

Yeah.. I understand.. Thanks anyways..
Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by moorevic(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
This nigga is a totally jobless fellow. 300 likes won't increase your self worth because you're still a numbskull.
Re: My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos by justlaw(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
You just said it all and God bless you for this statement.

Benita27:
I saw pictures of Dangote as a guest at DJ Cuppy's birthday thread, and I was amazed at what he wore to the event. You know what? After taking time to study the lifestyle of Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Dangote, and other great men, I realized that those who're rich don't have the time to be bragging over something they already have, it's the poor who brag in a bid to conform.

Airforce1, no one really cares about your brother if he's not on FORBE 100 most influential/richest in Africa. He still remains a nobody.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caught My Pretty Cousin Masturbating While Sleeping On The Same Bed / Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts / Who Goes First? (picture Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.