Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns (1915 Views)

If A Girl Can Cheat On Us With Big Guns, Who Are You That Wears Suits - Soldier / Citizens Should Buy Guns To Protect Themselves / Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns by WarlordNg: 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
Before buying from us, make sure you have the necessary license and documents that will enable you to operate freely.

Who are we?

Warlord.com.ng is a newly registered company that sells rifles and guns to those who need it for protection.

Since we are just starting out, we currently have only 2 type of guns at our store. You can purchase them at http://warlord.com.ng

We offer free shipping and nationwide delivery.

OUR OTHER SERVICES

We can help you buy Rifles, shotguns, ammo from American stores with a charge of $20 per gun.

If you are interested in getting a shotgun or Ak47 do visit our website at

http://warlord.com.ng

or if you need us to buy guns from American store, do send us a message at

contact@warlord.com.ng

Protect yourself today!
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
Why Do I Need Gun When My Hand Na Rpg
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns by IamSINZ(m): 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
DeadRat:

You can't exactly slap yourself to death.
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns by WarlordNg: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
DeadRat:
You might need one to protect your love ones sir.
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
IamSINZ:

You can't exactly slap yourself to death.
havent Really Tried slapin Maself To Death... Seriously, we Dont Have Gun Shops Here why
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
WarlordNg:
You might need one to protect your love ones sir.
thank You. Please How Much Is One Crate of Grenade?

1 Like

Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns by IamSINZ(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
DeadRat:
havent Really Tried slapin Maself To Death... Seriously, we Dont Have Gun Shops Here why

Because the Nigerian police don't even know what a Forensic Unit is, talk more of how to apply working scientific methods to curb the crimes that will be committed with those guns.
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
IamSINZ:

Because the Nigerian police don't even know what a Forensic Unit is, talk more of how to apply working scientific methods to curb the crimes that will be committed with those guns.
Wait. Are You Trying To Say We Dont Have Forensic scientists in Nigeria... Like Seriously, we Got A Long Way Ahead
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns by femarse: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
pls what's the procedure to obtaining a gun licence in Nigeria plus I will be needing the ak47
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns by WarlordNg: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
DeadRat:
thank You. Please How Much Is One Crate of Grenade?
We don't sell that sir.
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
WarlordNg:
We don't sell that sir.
you Be Warlord and You No get Grenades... Why?... I Would Like To Own A Desert Eagle 5.5... Do I Get A License?
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
You Guys Have Only Two Guns na
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns by WarlordNg: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
femarse:
pls what's the procedure to obtaining a gun licence in Nigeria plus I will be needing the ak47
http://www.npf.gov.ng/firearms/Licence/index
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
what are the 2 guns you got?!
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns by WarlordNg: 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
DeadRat:
You Guys Have Only Two Guns na
Two types. More types will be coming soon.
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns by WarlordNg: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
what are the 2 guns you got?!
Powerful tactical Kel Tac shotgun and N-Pap Ak47 rifle. Two more types will be added this weekend.
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns by pointblank247(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
i just need two HMGs
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns by WarlordNg: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2017
pointblank247:
i just need two HMGs
We don't have machine guns but more type of guns are on the ship right now.
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns by WarlordNg: 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
We are at your service sir
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns by TSOM(m): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
Civilians shouldn't have access to guns. If half the folks who have disputes with others had access to gun, half the citizenry would be dead...or mortally injured.
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns by WarlordNg: 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
Get your license, buy our guns!
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns by AerialMapper: 9:45am On Jan 13, 2018
WarlordNg:
Before buying from us, make sure you have the necessary license and documents that will enable you to operate freely.

Who are we?

Warlord.com.ng is a newly registered company that sells rifles and guns to those who need it for protection.

Since we are just starting out, we currently have only 2 type of guns at our store. You can purchase them at http://warlord.com.ng

We offer free shipping and nationwide delivery.

OUR OTHER SERVICES

We can help you buy Rifles, shotguns, ammo from American stores with a charge of $20 per gun.

If you are interested in getting a shotgun or Ak47 do visit our website at

http://warlord.com.ng

or if you need us to buy guns from American store, do send us a message at

contact@warlord.com.ng

Protect yourself today!

Do you have shotgun ammo?
Re: Protect Yourself! Buy Guns, Rifles, Shotguns by unadeymadkwa: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
No jokes seriouse people holla at nigerbridgeroad@protonmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Viral Maternity Photo, Sexy Or Nah? / A Woman's Scam. A Must Read For all Guys / Advise Needed Here Pls..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.