Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. (5314 Views)

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? / Guys. Who Would You Choose Among These Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 09, 2018
I want you all to learn one or two things from this my little experience, especially for the guys. Please excuse my use of English.

Sometimes around 2 month ago, I came across a whatsapp group, so I clicked the link to join. It's a romance group, where they talk about relationships, people hook up and stuffs. So there is this lady that started chatting me up, we got into chatting, she then one day said she want us to meet, she suggested coming to my place which I agreed to.

When she got to my place, we got talking then she started seducing me, I succumbed, we had sex which I made sure I used protection. Something strange happened when I was aiming for a condom, I noticed she didn't want me to use, then she looked as if she felt disappointed that am about to use but I used it anyway, then when we were having sex, I noticed she sometimes tries to put her finger in my mouth which I didn't allow.

After we finished having sex, I found out this lady has Whitlow in her hand, seems her aim was to come to my house and infect me with HSV which is a viral infection and it's an incurable disease, the symptoms of HSV is Whitlow which eats up finger nails. Since that day this lady has been avoiding me, didn't want us to see again. Then a friend of mine in that same Whatsapp group said a lady in the group told him she will be visiting, it turns out to be the same lady.

You guys be careful of this ladies, most of them are bank of disease looking for who to infect, and don't be deceive by the beautiful face and all.

Always use protection and don't compromise for anything, even some disease like HSV and HPV are not fully protected from even by using a condom, you can still be infected and another thing is mouth action is dangerous, one can easily catch HSV through it.

Abstinence is the best and when you are getting married, make sure you do all the important test, not just HIV, Blood Group and Genotype... do test for HSV and HPV too, you might just be saving yourself or saving your unborn child from an incurable disease.

Stay safe.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Oyindidi(f): 12:05am On Jun 09, 2018
Sexkillz
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:19am On Jun 09, 2018
cheesy

Some men sha will juz finger their sexmate without washing their hands.. Ladies don't let a guy finger ur NUNU without seeing him washing his hands with antibacterial soap. You don't know what are the dirty things he touched before poking ur NUNU lipsrsealed

This cud lead to some complications later.

12 Likes

Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by BiafranBushBoy: 12:42am On Jun 09, 2018
After eating your own food, you are now asking us to abstain...

See your life!

Team virgin sha

3 Likes

Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
After eating your own food, you are now asking us to abstain...

See your life!

Team virgin sha

You mean you want a virgin wife?
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by BiafranBushBoy: 12:47am On Jun 09, 2018
Elder001:

You mean you want a virgin wife?

I am a virgin!
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I am a virgin!

That sounds amazing.

No guy who own" a car is a virgin in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by anyaski4real(m): 2:43am On Jun 09, 2018
please can you kindly drop a link to the watsapp group

15 Likes

Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by ednut1(m): 4:18am On Jun 09, 2018
anyaski4real:
please can you kindly drop a link to the watsapp group
lol

1 Like

Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Quality20(m): 5:35am On Jun 09, 2018
so ppl can just b sleeping with each other like some wild beasts, no marriage not even knowledge of each other? Well animals do theirs genuinely and leads to procreation, but for many men n women, just for what...,.? Men n women sleeping with tens n even maybe hundreds of strange ppl for no virtually no reason, other than to satisfy some satanic ego and inspiration

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Kingsley10000: 5:54am On Jun 09, 2018
What abt guys wey dey eat their puna
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by chinchonglee(m): 6:40am On Jun 09, 2018
almost all d gals 4 dis country na disease carrier...
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by austyn0(m): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Sexkillz
Onlythestupid.
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by mimimile93: 8:21am On Jun 09, 2018
thegentleman:
I want you all to learn one or two things from this my little experience, especially for the guys. Please excuse my use of English.

Sometimes around 2 month ago, I came across a whatsapp group, so I clicked the link to join. It's a romance group, where they talk about relationships, people hook up and stuffs. So there is this lady that started chatting me up, we got into chatting, she then one day said she want us to meet, she suggested coming to my place which I agreed to.

When she got to my place, we got talking then she started seducing me, I succumbed, we had sex which I made sure I used protection. Something strange happened when I was aiming for a condom, I noticed she didn't want me to use, then she looked as if she felt disappointed that am about to use but I used it anyway, then when we were having sex, I noticed she sometimes tries to put her finger in my mouth which I didn't allow.

After we finished having sex, I found out this lady has Whitlow in her hand, seems her aim was to come to my house and infect me with HSV which is a viral infection and it's an incurable disease, the symptoms of HSV is Whitlow which eats up finger nails. Since that day this lady has been avoiding me, didn't want us to see again. Then a friend of mine in that same Whatsapp group said a lady in the group told him she will be visiting, it turns out to be the same lady.

You guys be careful of this ladies, most of them are bank of disease looking for who to infect, and don't be deceive by the beautiful face and all.

Always use protection and don't compromise for anything, even some disease like HSV and HPV are not fully protected from even by using a condom, you can still be infected and another thing is mouth action is dangerous, one can easily catch HSV through it.

Abstinence is the best and when you are getting married, make sure you do all the important test, not just HIV, Blood Group and Genotype... do test for HSV and HPV too, you might just be saving yourself or saving your unborn child from an incurable disease.

Stay safe.

Lalasticlala do the needful. Save our men
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by mimimile93: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2018
8 out of 10 naija girls have STD/STI etc

7 out of 10 naija girls have done abortion

6 out of 10 naija mothers are baby mamas

10 out of 10 naija girls are cheaters..

Marry a naija girl at your own peril

8 Likes

Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Nobodys(f): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2018
The topic though...would have been better without the emphasis on ladies.......

Ladies and Men are Carrier of these diseases......Lots of men have sex without condom, get infected and no symptoms shows up in them ....they go ahead and fuvk a clean babe and boom the next morning it's itching her and all the symptoms starts manifesting.....

Piece of advice, DONT EVER ENGAGE IN UNPROTECTED SEX..... . Na u go suffer pass and in most cases u risk the chance of passing it on to ur unborn babies....

Wash ur hands and vagina after sex..... viruses like HPV which cause genital warts can be contacted even with a Condom.....say a guy has d wart on his balls and u have sex with a Condom....my dear if u don't wash up then be ready to see warts on your perineum ......same goes to guys...u finger a girl with warts and use same hand to touch ur divk without proper wash expect the warts..... So many diseases and infection, pls you really don't wanna experience it...no matter what use a condom...............

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Nobodys(f): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2018
mimimile93:

how old are you?.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by ItzBIM(m): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2018
mimimile93:

Pls how did you reach this conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by mimimile93: 8:42am On Jun 09, 2018
ItzBIM:

Pls how did you reach this conclusion?
According to research
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by mimimile93: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2018
Nobodys:
how old are you?.
B!tch stay off my mention

1 Like

Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by ItzBIM(m): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2018
mimimile93:

According to research
Was the research conducted by you ?
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Nobodys(f): 8:48am On Jun 09, 2018
mimimile93:

B!tch stay off my mention
Grow up...

4 Likes

Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by czarina(f): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2018
What did you expect Meet a random girl on a dating network and you expect exactly what Walahi I pity this generation. All y'all think about is xex, xex xex! If you convert the time spent on plotting and planning your next lay gaskiya you'd be better off lipsrsealed

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by naijacentric(m): 9:45am On Jun 09, 2018
because of one case u generalize guy wats up wif u na
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by GOFRONT(m): 9:45am On Jun 09, 2018
Ironically, they move about looking so frosh and sparkilng skin.....Very invitin
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Gerrard59(m): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2018
mimimile93:

If you are asked to provide a link to the study to prove this claim of yours, you'll accuse one of being "sabi sabi". You don't go out spewing trash forming research guru.

@Post: Thanks for the tips. One has to be careful.

1 Like

Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by GOFRONT(m): 10:09am On Jun 09, 2018
And when we say most of the diseases and infections are transmitted via Sex, Some will counter it, justifyin it by sayin diseases can also be transmitted by Razorblade, syringe, needle and blood transfusion.....

But how many have access to an infected blade today??....How many pple hav access to an infected syringe??......But everyday, so so many people hav access to a New lady, everyday people hav access to a lady's punanna, It is eveident from the kind of stories we read here everyday....

To the extent we even have some new diseases now called HSV and HPV......Hmmm.....The names sound lovely to the ear grin grin. And the most unfortunate thing about them is you can never find any of these diseases showin on anybody's face.....

With that said, I conclude that "SOMETHING MUST KILL A MAN"

2 Likes

Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by WizAkzy: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2018
grin
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by MissJoy29(f): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2018
Sex! That's all a lot of people get to think about these days. And not even meaningful sex but with random people.

Wait o, is it food?
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2018
MissJoy29:
Sex! That's all a lot of people get to think about these days. And not even meaningful sex but with random people.

Wait o, is it food?

which one is meaningful sex again? undecided
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:31am On Jun 09, 2018
czarina:
What did you expect Meet a random girl on a dating network and you expect exactly what Walahi I pity this generation. All y'all think about is xex, xex xex! If you convert the time spent on plotting and planning your next lay gaskiya you'd be better off lipsrsealed

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool

you offer massage for all body parts?
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by MissJoy29(f): 10:32am On Jun 09, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

which one is meaningful sex again? undecided
Sex within the confines of marriage

or at least with someone you share feelings and affections.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts / So Codedruns.com Is Really Chai / The Goodness Of Early Morning Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.