Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience (36934 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by felixomor: 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
Kennedyiheme:
bruh you don't find churches in every street or corner here in America... the street I stayed in Nigeria was filled with over 10 churches... y'all are playing yourselfs in that country... the day I saw the rest of the world.. I was amazed at the rate of stupidity in Nigeria.... just like the one you are displaying here... it's normal ride of with your buffonery
Keep shut my dear
Quote figures and show your folly

1 Like

Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by toluene2016(m): 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
felixomor:
How do you know that Jesus wont have driven Bentley or any of those cars?
See,
If you want to ask for financial accountability, thats a different topic.

Dont confuse things up. Bentley, Ferrari etc was not made for only demons to drive.

If you start preaching against people paying tithe because you saw preacher riding in those cars, you are only preaching according to strife from the flesh
Thats what Freeze is doing

Freeze is like Judas who only remembered the poor when perfume worth thousands of dollars was poured on Jesus feet.
Meanwhile he was a thief in secret.

Many people will finish preaching against tithe, claiming poor people are everywhere yet go home and spend ten times in club house and purchase internet bundle.
Freeze falls into this category.

These same people want to go to the same heaven that the early Christians who sold 100% of their belongings went to.

There is God.
Stop preaching out of fleshly strife.

Freeze is like Judas who only remembered the poor when perfume worth thousands of dollars was poured on Jesus feet.

Many people will finish preaching against tithe, claiming poor people are everywhere yet go home and spend ten times in club house and purchase internet bundle.

1 Like

Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by ashjay001(m): 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
lonelydora:
If Jesus was here on earth, he would have driven Bentley and have private jet. Jesus used a colt no one has ever driven on...that shows he wants the best for himself.

Many people argue that Abraham paid tithe once to Melchezedek. Remember Abraham paid tithe of 5 nations...Just imagine someone bringing tithe of America, Russia, China, Germany, and France or UK to you, will you allow him pay again? And moreover, he met Melchezedek once in his journey

See my brother, i don't subscribe to tithe cards...reason i don't pay tithe in any church that use cards. i also prefer to pay tithe in any church the pastor uses Bentley and PJ than one the Pastor uses keke or trek.

The earlier we stop using the World's system to apply in the Kingdom's system...the better for us.

One day i will teach Freeze what he does not know in the bible. I too busy to reply him for now.

You don't pay tithe...no wahala, but allow us to continue to pay..as long as it is working for me.

U n dat felixomor, try sha!shocked

Cart dey

Chariots dey

Horse dey

Na (steal) him (steal) d donkey o

They made money, even, had a treasurer, but didn't see it fit, to use it in buying a donkey o

U're here, trying to justify trash

If u want to pay tithes, just f*cking pay it, n stop trying to assuage ur conscience!

1 Like

Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by felixomor: 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
ashjay001:

U n dat felixomor, try sha!shocked

Cart dey

Chariots dey

Horse dey

Na (steal) him (steal) d donkey o

They made money, even, had a treasurer, but didn't see it fit, to use it in buying a donkey o

U're here, trying to justify trash

If u want to pay tithes, just f*cking pay it, n stop trying to assuage ur conscience!
U r the trash
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by Stallion93(m): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
felixomor:
See,

Dont confuse things up. Bentley, Ferrari etc was not made for only demons to drive.

If you start preaching against people paying tithe because you saw preacher riding in those cars, you are only preaching according to strife from the flesh

These same people want to go to the same heaven that the early Christians who sold 100% of their belongings went to.

There is God.
Mister, Stop being a fool, How can u see the truth and choose the path of evil? why should u support pastors having bentleys and ferraris When church members are poor? Those pastors will have members looking up to them and aspiring to become like them 1 day for the worng reasons(To gather offerings from the wretched and live in luxury proclaiming it the Grace of God), The path to Evangelism is a Sacred calling and it's bounded by certain conditions 1 of which is To Live a Simple modest Life just Like Jesus, not to love the things of the Flesh. The reason Nigeria is the way it is today is because of Fools like u and those sycophants called pastors that have invoked the wrath of God by their evil Deceptive ways in the Name OF Christ, because God can't be present in a country like this and there's so much darkness. God Cannot be deceived bro
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by Deathlezz: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
felixomor:

Is that all?
Be healed of your foolishness
Amen cool
please ring me up when you have punch lines worthy of a response . You’re as bland as your message to keep tithe-paying as a doctrine.

Everlasting, doomed failure is what you are.

Now vamoose outta my space until you can sound better than a jezebel.

Cheap thief with no game.

1 Like

Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by felixomor: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Stallion93:
Mister, Stop being a fool, How can u see the truth and choose the path of evil? why should u support pastors having bentleys and ferraris When church members are poor? Those pastors will have members looking up to them and aspiring to become like them 1 day for the worng reasons(To gather offerings from the wretched and live in luxury proclaiming it the Grace of God), The path to Evangelism is a Sacred calling and it's bounded by certain conditions 1 of which is To Live a Simple modest Life just Like Jesus, not to love the things of the Flesh. The reason Nigeria is the way it is today is because of Fools like u and those sycophants called pastors that have invoked the wrath of God by their evil Deceptive ways in the Name OF Christ, because God can't be present in a country like this and there's so much darkness. God Cannot be deceived bro

You sir,
You Are the foool
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by felixomor: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Deathlezz:
[s]please ring me up when you have punch lines worth of a respond. You’re as bland as your message to keep tithe-paying as a doctrine.

Everlasting, doomed failure is what you are.

No vamoose outta my space until you can sound better than a jezebel.

Cheap thief with no game.[/s]

Bye
Fooool
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by spinna: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
felixomor:
See,

There is God.

In regard to this Freeze and his ignoble campaign i say, let's be careful in our criticism of the Church. Bible says if the gospel is preached for vanity sake so long as it's preached it still makes an impact . We have forgotten but the prayers of the Church has always been what saved this nation. Lets not in the name of trend allow one devilish boy to taint our minds towards the Church because we need God's helps again now for Nigeria .

In fact if we're talking about sheeples it's the 9ja and citizens relation that is that. We take so much rubbish from our servants! (Yes Polica and Mr. President are your PUBLIC Servants )Mr. Freeze u no see that one talk?

The pentecostal church in Nigeria gave us weapons of spiritual nature making us born again Christians into LIONS (eg tithing, tongues ,anointing oil, that made us conquerors of every opposition now we dare mock his power??

Let us repent and be sober because these are dark days, we need HIM more than ever .

2 Likes

Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by ashjay001(m): 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
felixomor:
I am the trash

Dust to dust! Wtf do u think u were before

1 Like

Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by felixomor: 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
ashjay001:

Dust to dust! Wtf do u think u were before
Lolz grin
U r the trash
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
NIGERIANS WILL NEVER FORGET THESE QUOTES:* .... .... *"A serious government will fix power problem in six months." - Babatunde Raji Fashola (November 12, 2014)* .... .... *"Stone us [APC] if we do not perform after two years." - Tony Momoh ( April 3, 2016, The Guardian)* .... .... *"The only way to have stable electricity is to vote out PDP." - Babatunde Raji Fashola (July 12, 2014, The Nation)* .... .... *"We seriously frown at President Goodluck Jonathan, over the unceremonious removal of the Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr Andrew Yakubu." -(APC, August 4, 2014, Channels TV)* .... .... *"It's Time To Restructure Nigeria: The present situation of things where all component units get monthly allocation from the Federal Government only makes the states lazy and unproductive." - Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2010)* .... .... *"Jonathan should resign if he has no solution to the violence being unleashed on some parts of the country." - Nasiru El- Rufai (August 2012)* .... .... *"The only solution to the present political uncertainty in the country is for the National Assembly to set machineries in motion for the impeachment of ailing President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua." - Muhammadu Buhari (March 10, 2010, Sun Newspapers)* ... ... *"Waste: Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? "Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses." - Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)* .... .... *"We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways. We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20." -Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)* .... ..... *"Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds?* *"Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we cannot make our hospital functional?" - Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)* .... ..... *"Why is the nation?s currency, the Naira, now trading for N180 per Dollar, while the South African Rand is trading at R11 to one United States Dollar?" - Babatunde Raji Fashola (Dec 26, 2014, The Nation)* ... ..... *"Give Nigerians a daily update on the health of President Umaru Yar'Adua to stem the growing rumours surrounding his state of health." - Lai Mohammed (December 21, 2009, The Nation)* .. ... *"Amaechi is not only clean but a tool to free Nigeria from the corruption imposed on us by those who hate our nation." - APC (October 24, 2016, Vanguard)* ... .... *"The recent proscription of Boko Haram and Ansaru violates the Constitution." - Lai Mohammed (June 10, 2013, The Nation Be careful of what you say today because of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by Kennedyiheme: 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
felixomor:

Keep shut my dear
Quote figures and show your folly
bruh do your godforsaken life a favour... don't duel on this folly bro..if you go to other part of the world you will find out you've been stupid all your life... don't stay stagnant on this church tithing thing and live your life.. stop giving your hard earned money to your pastor who has no known source of income... pity yourself bro... you should be glad for this advice.... the devoted Christian neighbour I had back then in Nigeria is still where he is earning less than 30k a month... has 3 kids and a wife... but still pays tithe... close to 7 years now... bruh emancipate this your mumu head

1 Like

Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Sheeple

Oya say something stupid.
Entertain me
E don tey.

I used to think the guy had sense.
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by ashjay001(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
felixomor:

Lolz grin
U r the trash

U're a good man.

If u want to pay tithes, just pay it! U don't need to twist any portion of d bible to make a point! Ur money, use it to do wetf u want! Ko kan aye!

I stopped being a xtian, a long time ago sha
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by OkaiCorne(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
lloyds:

U very confused.
Just like freeze.

Typical of you to digress from the topic and attack me in person.

Kindly use the scriptures especially after the death of Jesus through which the Law was fulfilled, use it to validate tithing in Christianity.

I'm waiting, since you are not confused...
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by felixomor: 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Kennedyiheme:
bruh do your godforsaken life a favour... don't duel on this folly bro..if you go to other part of the world you will find out you've been stupid all your life... don't stay stagnant on this church tithing thing and live your life.. stop giving your hard earned money to your pastor who has no known source of income... pity yourself bro... you should be glad for this advice.... the devoted Christian neighbour I had back then in Nigeria is still where he is earning less than 30k a month... has 3 kids and a wife... but still pays tithe... close to 7 years now... bruh emancipate this your mumu head

Oh so u didnt find figures to dispute my fact

Its obvious you found out your foolishness.

Now shut up.
Bye

1 Like

Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by omonnakoda: 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
Built2last:
My pastor has spoken about tight in the last one week more than any other thing.
I just look at the faces of people. An invited pastor preached on it for one hour.

The pastor was not able to establish that Jesus nor any of His disciples collected tithe. Bible was clear that it was contribution the early church made to expand.

Those against tithe says it's one of the laws of the old testament but Abraham and Jacob paid tithe in faith over 400years before God made it a law through Moses. The new testament believer was urged to live by faith to enjoy Abraham's blessings on earth. We live by faith. Pay your tithe if you have and appreciate God for His faithfulness and leave the judgement of mismanagement to be of God. Remember the poor, give and support the poor.

Here is my opinion. Tithe is necessary but should not be mandatory like some will distribute tithe cards and monitor tithers.

I pay my tithe and will pay till I die. reason is simple. I am one of the few privileged Nigerians that has enough to do my basic needs and affect few lives around me. I have a few orphanage homes me and my family support often. I take my kids while we visit those homes to let them know that whatever they have is a Privilege and gift from God. The difference between them and the kids of those orphanage homes is the grace of God as no kid chose his parents before showing up on earth. I conveniently pay my tithe to help propagate the gospel. I don't want to show up in church and here my pastor is not around because he was looking for food for his family or searching for school fees for his kids. A pastor should concentrate and minister the word. Reason God refused the Levites to work in Israel till this day for those who practice mosaic law and Judaism. In my opinion, the 1k dropped in the offering basket won't do the do job enough.

What is my gross like many others with the pastors in Nigeria

Pastors frighten members with devourers if they dont pay tithe. They also tell you that the windows of heaven will not be opened to you if you don't pay tithe. It's a lie. Jesus is God's ultimate gift to humanity. In him is everything. When the Jesus died and that Curtain tore from bottom to top. It gave us access to the father for all things. There is no curse for not paying tithe.

Mission work and evangelism is dieing in Nigeria and the church is not paying attention to that enough.

The message of salvation, faith justice and mercy which Christ preached has been replaced with prosperity, fame and self gratification.

Pastors have gone mundane and flash your tithe in your very face with reckless abandon.

If Jesus or Paul the apostle managed a church in 21st century. They won't have Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini and several SUVs parked in their garage when members are hungry or many parts of the world have not heard the gospel.

A large population of church members in Nigeria are poor. The church is not paying enough attention to these poor people. The money spent in buying one Bentley will buy 3buses that will take care of people who may never have a car. The poor will always be among us Jesus said.

Pastors have become demigods and inaccessible. So much security around them that you dare not go close.

You build schools and your church members can't afford it. Jesus won't do that.

You can't differentiate when a pastor is moving from when politician is moving.

Missionaries around Nigeria are suffering and struggling to pay their children school fees while pastors leave large in luxury.

Their children school abroad ,they build schools here and members can't afford it.

The free the sheeple Movement is gaining ground because there is no financial accountability in many Churches.

If people can tell the good course their money is used for, we will not have people like Freeze questioning their actions.

Share your experience since the movement started

I do not question your decision to pay tithe. When I read where you said

THE REASON IS SIMPLE

My curiosity was aroused.
I read so many words and no reason

What is the

SIMPLE REASON

why you pay tithe?
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by felixomor: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
ashjay001:

U're a good man.

If u want to pay tithes, just pay it! U don't need to twist any portion of d bible to make a point! Ur money, use it to do wetf u want! Ko kan aye!

I stopped being a xtian, a long time ago sha
Why?
Jesus loves you still
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by lloyds(m): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
Freeze does not understand the Bible.

After finishing having sex with his girl friend, and drinking he will come to the internet writing and spewing rubbish.

He should go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by slowice87: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
IF I PAY TITHE IS IT UR MONEY BE CAREFUL OF BEING PASTOR ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by Judolisco(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
felixomor:

There will always be false teachers

It is not our duty to start tailoring the word of God because of false teachers.

Do your part and leave Judgement to God
Lets keep having faith in God's Judgement
I should do my part?? Jesus was angry and he did not only speak but swung to action by beating people who were buying and selling in his fathers house when something is not right my friend u speak out
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by Missymayaa: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
One tin I know b say God will bless whom he wants to bless, wheda anybody agrees or not. So as this pastors and other persons have put on much work, self belief and hope na xo God bless them.
Anoda tin b say, I cannot pay tithe Becos am barely comfortably managing with the one I have, still hoping. And I cannot use that as bribe cos God blesses our hearts, self confessions and tots. But I pay offering and try preach and show love any littlest way I can.
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by felixomor: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
Judolisco:
I should do my part?? Jesus was angry and he did not only speak but swung to action by beating people who were buying and selling in his fathers house
Jesus encouraged tithe payment plus other commandments (Matt 23:23)

Follow Jesus completely
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
[quote author=Abudu2000 post=62343172
l
I myself I am not lacking, 10% wouldn't hurt me but I know alot of people that have been reduced to nothing by these useless fraudsters, not to mention how they use the money to sleep around with women in 5 star hotels around the world. This has to stop

#FreeTheSheeple[/quote]

freeze alway knows people that are bankrupt so also is disciples... the voice of defrauded victim.
why cannt these victims come out themselves,,,do they lack access to NL,social media or internet,, freeze read the bible so much he didnt see, "thou shall not judge"
so much poverty in the land ...is it because xtain are payin tithe or our govt av failed n still failing us... govt failed is the major reason people turned to God for divine blessing .. tithing would av faded out if its not yielding trust nigerians
"freethesheeple" what a lame tag ,, persons with choices need not to be freed .. tell freeze to show nigerians any church that detained her members for not dropping tithe or fix tithe amount 4 member.
the only composition that makes up freedom is "choice".....all ur pastors can do is talk the choice as alway been ours.
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by Judolisco(m): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
felixomor:

Follow Jesus completely
hello, did I in anyway say that we should not pay tithe, I said tithe preaching is deviating us from d real deal I.e salvation..... U cannot be telling people that if they do not pay tithe that they will be poor forever or they would go to hell

2 Likes

Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
felixomor:

You started with "I dont think"

Good.
Your thoughts are not God's thoughts

Next!
And take note, God has ordained pastors and teachers of the word to feed on offering and tithe just like the temple levites.
Read 1st Corinthians 9.

1Cor 9:13 Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?

9:14 Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.

Continue to 15 bros.
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by OkaiCorne(m): 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
felixomor:

Follow Jesus completely

Are you aware Jesus was addressing the Pharisees in Matthew 23 v 23?

Are you also aware Jesus had not fulfilled the Law as per Matthew 23 v 23...which also includes animal sacrifice which was still ongoing at the temple?

Acts 15 clearly spells out the difference between Judaism and Christianity...

1 Like

Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by correctguy101(m): 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

I wanted to reply his nonsense up there. But fear catch me. That shit his brain's got might be contagious.

My Post Of The Year(POTY).

Asin eh

Bentley and Ferrari for demons to drive? $mh

And someone wonders why atheists blast religious folks....

What a slowpoke gringrin
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
lloyds:
No man can know God unless he reveals himself personally to us.

Bible is authored by the holy spirit, and we need to be spiritual to gain recreational understanding.

The Apostles were not tithing, but giving more than that (gave/shared everything they had).

Jesus mentioned /approved tithing in Matt 23.23. The redeemed is ordained to receive the blessings of Abraham tru Jesus Christ by faith (Gal 3.14)

Freeze was able to catch his followers bcoz many of them weren't paying before, or contemplating on its benefits. Many are also non Christians.

Am not a pastor, just a follower of Christ, but my financial growth started when I started paying tithes, God moved me to another level when I keyed into paying first fruits.

Freeze can only deceive baby believers, not those that have continually seen the practical hands of God.

A loose man that prostitutes and heavily carnal cannot understand spirit things, u will see the proof in all his recent statements. I doubt he is even a Christian.

So you tithe to grow financially? Very interesting.
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by stanliwise(m): 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
felixomor:

Please speak objectively, show us a proof to support the bolded statement because it seems there is something you know that we don't.
If you can't it only show you're not being factual and a statement filled with conjecture shouldn't be taken seriously undecided
Re: Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience by texazzpete(m): 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
felixomor:
See,

There is God.

Jesus did not ride in the finest horse drawn chariots. Nor did he requisition the grandest stallions in Jerusalem. He did not live an ostentatious life!

Stop misleading people, please.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How A Wealthy Family Went Broke After Being Brainwashed In Church- Lady Narrates / Is Money The Root Of All Evil? / Lovemaking After Traditional Wedding Only: Is This Fornication?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.