Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

7 Myths About Babalawos And Iyanifas You Should Know [pic] - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Myths About Babalawos And Iyanifas You Should Know [pic] (2354 Views)

My True Life Encounter With Nairalanders Who Are Witches, Wizards, and Babalawos / 99.95% of Pastors, Babalawos And Most Religious Leaders Are Fraudsters / Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Myths About Babalawos And Iyanifas You Should Know [pic] by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 13, 2017
Babalawos:

Don’t mind nollywood, they will never show where traditionalist defeat a pastor.

There's a chemist opposite my shrine, whenever the owner of the chemist sees me, she will begin to sing Christian songs out of fear.

Her Christian songs get louder when she begin to hear the cry of goats and fowls in my shrine.

I can't help myself but to laugh at her ignorance
Lol.. Insecurity of the highest order.
I actually feel Christains are the most insecure of the religious lot,they want everyone to accept their own religious beliefs but wont accept others. They will share flyers,preach on the streets with speakers,enter into your room to preach to you,etc...trying to force you to accept their own belief..but I cant see people of the other faiths doing so.
If you are sure of yourself,you wont feel insecure

1 Like

Re: 7 Myths About Babalawos And Iyanifas You Should Know [pic] by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 13, 2017
mhizesther:

I believe in water

Re: 7 Myths About Babalawos And Iyanifas You Should Know [pic] by Kingstel(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2017
Please write about it today plus wrist beads, etc.
Babalawos:

I don't fall sick. That aside, there are lots of medicinal herbs for healing which we use to treat our sick clients and some of these illness we treat don't have cure in orthodox medicine.

Federal Government of Nigeria should invest in our local medicine.

I will write an article about waist beads soon.
Re: 7 Myths About Babalawos And Iyanifas You Should Know [pic] by greatcheer(f): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
So @ op do you believe there is good or bad sins? Do you believe in a creator, who do you worship?
Re: 7 Myths About Babalawos And Iyanifas You Should Know [pic] by Babalawos(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2017
greatcheer:
So @ op do you believe there is good or bad sins? Do you believe in a creator, who do you worship?

There's no sin, only karma.

There's no devil or satan, only Gods, Goddesses and ancestors.

I will advice you re-read my posts very well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World / God is worthy. / Is Jesus God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.