Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World (2334 Views)

Generational Curses: The Myths And The Truth According To The Bible / Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? (2) (3) (4)

Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by crystalmoon(m): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2022
Good morning house I have a question for the Christians in the house
Despite the atrocities of the west , imperialism , colonialism and slave trade
In total all the evil doings of their ancestors.
I have not seen any white man complain about generational curses ,
Is this generational curses only for Africans . Cause any small things the pastors will say our ancestors did so and so in the past

Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by Joey4321: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2022
Make your pastor de whine you.
Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by AntiChristian: 9:06am On Dec 29, 2022
Was there any generational curses during Jesus's time?

All those lies Christianity adapted in Africa!

Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by crystalmoon(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2022
I want the Christians to answer me since the propaganda of generational curses started in the church

Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by ajekpaks(m): 9:40am On Dec 29, 2022
The West packaged useless religion wrapped with education and delivered to us on the platter of slavery while they looted and pillaged our resources...

The generational curses in question is only poverty... countries like Algeria and some North African states that do not know or care who Jesus is do not understand what you mean by generational curses...

Being the most religious country in the world should at least have touched God's heart to bless this country- assuming he exists- unfortunately we went from Jonathan to Buhari and the generational curses is still affecting some urchins who are bent on foisting a much worse disaster...

Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by Dtruthspeaker: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2022
crystalmoon:
Good morning house I have a question for the Christians in the house
Despite the atrocities of the west , imperialism , colonialism and slave trade
In total all the evil doings of their ancestors.
I have not seen any white man complain about generational curses ,
Is this generational curses only for Africans . Cause any small things the pastors will say our ancestors did so and so in the past

They already know that God has finished them already. Every bad thing starts there first before they spread round the world eg they already had serious poverty long before they started deceiving people to come to their cursed land.

Another example is marriages. It is now that Nigerians are finding it difficult to marry meanwhile since 1980 their women have been lacking husbands and their men unable to marry.

They are a cursed people already and it has since been generational.

Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by Dtruthspeaker: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2022
ajekpaks:

Being the most religious country in the world should at least have touched God's heart to bless this country- assuming he exists- unfortunately we went from Jonathan to Buhari and the generational curses is still affecting some urchins who are bent on foisting a much worse disaster...

And God had blessed us even before we knew it but Nigerians started frolicking with the cursed sons, smoking and drinking and talking stupidly up to the point of following their religion called atheism and now these devils called atheists have made Nigerians inherit the Curses God poured on them.
Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by jaephoenix(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

They already know that God has finished them already. Every bad thing starts there first before they spread round the world eg they already had serious poverty long before they started deceiving people to come to their cursed land.

Another example is marriages. It is now that Nigerians are finding it difficult to marry meanwhile since 1980 their women have been lacking husbands and their men unable to marry.

They are a cursed people already and it has since been generational.
Youre just a waste of school fees. How can you explicitly say they are cursed when your 'religious folks' run there every day. American and UK embassies are besieged everyday by your people running to a cursed land. You well so?

Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by jaephoenix(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And God had blessed us even before we knew it but Nigerians started frolicking with the cursed sons, smoking and drinking and talking stupidly up to the point of following their religion called atheism and now these devils called atheists have made Nigerians inherit the Curses God poured on them.
Lol. You're just a plain cretard. What is the percentage of atheists to Christians in Nigeria? Compare that to countries like Croatia, Czech, US etc. Who is higher? Now which of these countries Nigeria, Croatia, US is more developed? So if God wants to curse atheists who do you think he'll start with?

Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by collapsename: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2022
Unique perspective on three Asian countries from a journalist who worked in the region for nearly four decades. Having socialized with the author, I can attest to his intelligence and the fact that he has interesting, even brilliant slope unblocked, insights into the modernization processes in Japan, India, and China. Reading this book will teach you a great deal.
Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by ajekpaks(m): 10:34am On Dec 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Bros rest... China is an Atheist country...

Nigerians do not smoke or drink as much as those countries doing well... in fact the West invented those things...

Moreover isn't it an indictment on your God for saying that he poured curses on people? what kind of a God curses the people he created? Na him be say Devil better pass am... because the only crime wey devil commit na to give eve Apple

Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by crystalmoon(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2022
No one has answered my questions
Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by jaephoenix(m): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2022
crystalmoon:
No one has answered my questions
The answer is simple. No god exists. Religion was invented for mass control. End

Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by Dtruthspeaker: 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
ajekpaks:

Bros rest... China is an Atheist country...

And as you can see China is still struggling with the Curse of disease (Corona) among other Curses (plagues.)
Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by Dtruthspeaker: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
jaephoenix:

Lol. You're just a plain cretard. What is the percentage of atheists to Christians in Nigeria? Compare that to countries like Croatia, Czech, US etc. Who is higher? Now which of these countries Nigeria, Croatia, US is more developed? So if God wants to curse atheists who do you think he'll start with?

Change of Post Ape! We are not talking about percentage and development.
Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by jaephoenix(m): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And as you can see China is still struggling with the Curse of disease (Corona) among other Curses (plagues.)
Same way Nigeria and others countries struggled with covid. So don't sweat it
Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by jaephoenix(m): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Change of Post Ape! We are not talking about percentage and development.
So how does one determine developments?
Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by Dtruthspeaker: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
jaephoenix:

So how does one determine developments?

This thread is not about development .
Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by Dtruthspeaker: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
jaephoenix:

Same way Nigeria and others countries struggled with covid. So don't sweat it

Which we were never involved in until you people started frolicking with those cursed people.

To think that we were the ones with the best results by having the lowest fatality even where they prophecies that we would have it worse.

God shamed them woefully!

God definitely Rules!
Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by jaephoenix(m): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

This thread is not about development .
So how do we determine countries under 'generational curses?'
Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by jaephoenix(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Which we were never involved in until you people started frolicking with those cursed people.

Thank God for rapture na una still dey suffer am.
Are you aware Africa had some deadly viral attacks which wiped out many people? From Ebola, Lassa etc. These aren't in Western countries

Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by Dtruthspeaker: 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
jaephoenix:

Youre just a waste of school fees. How can you explicitly say they are cursed when your 'religious folks' run there every day. American and UK embassies are besieged everyday by your people running to a cursed land. You well so?

You are a waste of life. How can you explicitly say that I am wrong because people travel there everyday? So because people are kidnapped everyday therefore banditry is good? You no well at all!

Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by Dtruthspeaker: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
jaephoenix:

Are you aware Africa had some deadly viral attacks which wiped out many people? From Ebola, Lassa etc. These aren't in Western countries

And our families (or maybe your family was wiped out and you are just a new one) but I know many families who span many generations back who have been living well before these Curses came. So No Road!
Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by Dtruthspeaker: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
jaephoenix:

So how do we determine countries under 'generational curses?'

Which is why I have laid the 2 I have observed in those countries which was there since the 80's before you people imported here which is
1) hunger and extreme poverty
2) inability to marry.

Ehen and cancer. It is you people who brought the Curse of the disease called cancer. We never had cancer in the 80's.

Ehen then Aids which "they say" came from the curse of homosexuality and bestialiity and na una carry am come. E no go better for una at all. You na go die looong and too slow.
Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by crystalmoon(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Instead of answering my questions all I see is atheism vs theism
Was this thread opened for argument
Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by jaephoenix(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

To think that we were the ones with the best results by having the lowest fatality even where they prophecies that we would have it worse.

God shamed them woefully!

God definitely Rules!
I dont know what you mean by 'frolicking with those cursed people'. The world is a global village and people of all cultures mix.
And who prophesied that Africa would have it worse? Just because Melinda Gates, a woman without a single medical degree said Africa would be worse and it didn't happen, y'all chalked it up to divine intervention. Shes not even a scientist. No scientific body, FDA, CDC etc made that prediction. If you don't understand how covid works why don't you ask questions? Covid is not fatal in young people, it kills only the old with co-morbidities like diabetes, heart and kidney failure etc. If you notice, you'll hear Premier League players have covid, the next week the player is back on the pitch. Why? Hes young and fit. Almost every old citizens with co-morbidities with covid died. Countries like Italy, US etc with high percentage of such old people suffered heavy loss of their old citizens. Our life expectancy is 55 years. That of Italy 85 years and US 77 years. So we have less old folks than them. Most elderly people in Africa with co-morbidity is already dead. Why? Our poor healthcare can't handle for example chronic kidney disease or valvular heart disease in the elderly, they usually die quick. The few remaining who are aren't dead from these chronic diseases died from covid. I remember some patients calling me for home treatment during the lockdown, I refused. They'll lie that their mother/father just have cough and catarrh.
So, long and short, covid cleaned out the world elderly population, not the young. Even China that is having it bad is only seeing their elderly die. So think properly and use your brain. I know I just wasted my time explaining why covid didn’t ravage Africa to you. The explanation isn't for you (it is useless to you), its for folks that think that way

Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by jaephoenix(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You are a waste of life. How can you explicitly say that I am wrong because people travel there everyday? So because people are kidnapped everyday therefore banditry is good? You no well at all!
What has your analogy got to do with our discourse? Its either you lack a concise sense of reasoning or youre just dull

Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by jaephoenix(m): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And our families (or maybe your family was wiped out and you are just a new one) but I know many families who span many generations back who have been living well before these Curses came. So No Road!
Bro, your ignorance of scientific matters is disheartening.
Ebola, Lassa, Dengue spared Africa because of medical intervention. Ribovarin helped us to survive Lassa, even though pocket outbreaks occur, they are still contained. These viral diseases are almost tropical because of their distinctive zoonotic spread. So if Africa is blessed, why are these viruses almost epidemiologically concentrated here. Don't forget we have a huge patient load of HIV, compared to the rest of the world

Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by jaephoenix(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Which is why I have laid the 2 I have observed in those countries which was there since the 80's before you people imported here which is
1) hunger and extreme poverty
2) inability to marry.

Ehen and cancer. It is you people who brought the Curse of the disease called cancer. We never had cancer in the 80's.

Ehen then Aids which "they say" came from the curse of homosexuality and bestialiity and na una carry am come. E no go better for una at all. You na go die looong and too slow.
Lol. grin grin cheesy
This guy… grin
Your a comedy relief.
You observed hunger, extreme poverty and inability to marry in Western countries? Lol. Youre the epitome of the failed educational system in Nigeria cheesy
Bro who told you there's no cancer in Nigeria and Africa before 80s? Lol
What we have now is easier and quicker cancer detection. Its not it wasn't here before. These days we advocate prevention like Pap smear(which detects cervical cancer), mammogram and breast scan(for breast cancer), PSA(for prostate cancer) etc. These are routinely checked once you clock 40 or 50 and picks up the cancers easily. Back in those days people die of 'mysterious diseases' which they (of course) attributed to jazz and village people. But now we know better.
About AIDS, its no curse since it kills christians too who got it innocently(from infected instrumentation and blood, and sex from spouses). So how can the 'curse' from your all-loving god affect his own children too? cheesy

Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by jaephoenix(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
crystalmoon:
Instead of answering my questions all I see is atheism vs theism
Was this thread opened for argument
If you scroll up, you'll see my answer for you, which this clown, DTruthSpeaker cannot counter
Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by Dtruthspeaker: 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
jaephoenix:

Bro who told you there's no cancer in Nigeria and Africa before 80s? Lol
What we have now is easier and quicker cancer detection. Its not it wasn't here before.

See you stupid self. You stupidly say there was cancer in Nigeria before the 80's but you could not name any one who had it. Only to switch to cancer detection and prevention which I did not ask you. You just open your mouth to display that you are a universal fool.
Re: Generational Curses : Not Seen In The Western World by Dtruthspeaker: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
jaephoenix:

What has your analogy got to do with our discourse? Its either you lack a concise sense of reasoning or youre just dull

Are you not the fool who was stupid full enough to raise this stupid analogy?

You are getting more and more stupid an apey each time you come against me, soon you would evolve to the non speaking monkey.

Should Religious Dogma Be Free From Criticism? / The Status Of Jesus Christ / Redbull's Blasphemious Advert

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62