Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,587 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Why YABATECH Graduate Committed Suicide (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why YABATECH Graduate Committed Suicide (Photos) (30178 Views)

Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why YABATECH Graduate Committed Suicide (Photos) by lolaxavier(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
So many stories keep flying.
Anyway, RIP.
I was still at the gym with him two days before the incidence and he showed no signs of depression. Sad to his lifeless body and somehow, I still imagine his body in my car at the backseat when I rushed him to the hospital that morning.
Re: Why YABATECH Graduate Committed Suicide (Photos) by spencekat(m): 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
If you want to commit suicide,just think of dead people who never wanted to die,but are gone and you will appreciate life.
Re: Why YABATECH Graduate Committed Suicide (Photos) by Faraidi(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
Adaumunocha:
We don't need this kind of Change...

The rate at which young people commit suicide these days is quite alarming!
The worst part is that you can they are all APC Supporters
Re: Why YABATECH Graduate Committed Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
spencekat:
If you want to commit suicide,just think of dead people who never wanted to die,but are gone and you will appreciate life.
Re: Why YABATECH Graduate Committed Suicide (Photos) by Igweminho(m): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
Henrydboss:
depression is real and real niggas dey rare so baba God watin I still dey do here
(#in Erigga's voice)
RIP though...
voice for my head dey say lagoon lagoon,i for like jump am but police go dey dia dis afternoon

1 Like

Re: Why YABATECH Graduate Committed Suicide (Photos) by Henrydboss: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Igweminho:

voice for my head dey say lagoon lagoon,i for like jump am but police go dey dia dis afternoon
Skeletons for my closet if I hear
Re: Why YABATECH Graduate Committed Suicide (Photos) by ThierryJay: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
lolaxavier:
So many stories keep flying.
Anyway, RIP.
I was still at the gym with him two days before the incidence and he showed no signs of depression. Sad to his lifeless body and somehow, I still imagine his body in my car at the backseat when I rushed him to the hospital that morning.

I couldnt believe his death bro. Saw him at the gym last week Sunday. Do u also gym at the Berger center?
Re: Why YABATECH Graduate Committed Suicide (Photos) by DahtDopeBoi(m): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lot of fragile people these days, A 9ja born and bred pesin no suppose do dis kind tin RIP man sad
Re: Why YABATECH Graduate Committed Suicide (Photos) by lobiologs(m): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2017
priceaction:
Navwa ooo. Someone that went to of of the most discriminated institution in Nigeria ( polytechnic), and still survived, the most challenging and one of the stressful institutions in Nigeria, yet survived, and one of the most financially burdened institutions , yet u survived, upon all the lecturers intimidations and illegal selling of handouts, you survived common, why will you be intimidated by just being bullied. Why will you kill your self because of 50k, that you can sign part of your salaries to clear while settling for leniency. Common, that is highest level of frustrated life. So disappointing.

My brother/sister, depression doesn't work like that, in school you have other students going through the same thing so it was easier to talk, but what happens when you are the only one who spoils not 1 but 2 of your company's property. take it from someone who spoil's things a lot and this has made me very careful and not collecting people's things or touching them sef, it's a burden thats starts building up little by little until it consumes you wit this Nigerian mentality of some village people who don't want you to be anything and nothing you put your hands on will come out good....

depression is a worse killer than many other diseases
Re: Why YABATECH Graduate Committed Suicide (Photos) by lobiologs(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2017
Pataricatering:
I don’t think it was cause of the 50k he killed himself , it was because he was chastised and probably depressed as well . I know someone like that - when you chastise him he withdraws although this one doesn’t have depression - it’s some kind of misplaced pride !

You think a person has misplaced pride because he withdraws when chastised?
you want him to be happy he was scolded?
okay oh
Re: Why YABATECH Graduate Committed Suicide (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Leaving the house for days because he is chastised ? That’s not normal behavior ! That’s what his sister said he normally did .
lobiologs:

You think a person has misplaced pride because he withdraws when chastised?
you want him to be happy he was scolded?
okay oh
Re: Why YABATECH Graduate Committed Suicide (Photos) by lobiologs(m): 8:10am On Nov 16, 2017
Pataricatering:
Leaving the house for days because he is chastised ? That’s not normal behavior ! That’s what his sister said he normally did .

Okay that's a bit too much, he must have developed something akin to pride along the way or maybe he's being getting such treatment since he was little and now that he is old enough to revolt that is the best he can do because he might not be able to face the person but he can leave for a few days.
Let's just say instead of him been chastised he should be given a way to reflect on what he did with no unnecessary extra shouts and what not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures / Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.