Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice (4345 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Video” My H”oil As Finish And My Pussy Is Dripping. / A Lady Leaked Sex Video Of Her Boyfriend And Her Best Friend As She Cried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
You Spend Money On Her
You Want To Repair Her Phone
You Saw Her Chats With Six Guys
you Know She Has Been Fvckin Them
You Begged her For Sex
you Cried till She Pity You And Give You Pussy
she Wants More Guys... And You Are Here Looking For Advice...

Mr. Man! Sniper or Rope, which Do You Prefer?

3 Likes

Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by dablazor: 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
tayo60:
Your English is sooooo bad. And you are a graduate? How did you manage to pass out with all these blunders? From which university? My advice , go back to school and study English. When you are done and can speak and type well, girls will flock round you.
For one who isn't a native English speaker, I suppose being able to speak proper English might be an advantage, but not a denominator for intelligence or capability, wouldn't you agree?
Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by Learnstuffs: 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
mazimee:
I have been single all my life, I have female friends but No serious relationship. I can't afford to experience this nonsense/bullshit tales I hear from so called lovers.

I am very realistic with the way I see relationships.
Love is a bull poo tale, it is an illussion. If you can estblished yourself and acquire wealth, you are not going to tell this bull crap stories.

When I become Finally made, I promise myself that I'm not going for the illussional love. Once I am conviced of your loyalty and respect and understanding , I'm good. Keep your love.
nigga, I never thought someone just think the same was as I do. Damn
Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by Adaumunocha(f): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Chaiii

Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by ken2baba(m): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
nikkypearl:
What is redploed
redeployed
Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by ken2baba(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
sinaj:
what advice do u need again?

You confirmed yourself dat she is a prostitute. If you want to continue with her nd prolly get infected, then go ahead
true

They dont understand this
Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by Bibi294(f): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
hakeem26:
Please don't mind my English cus am broken down,
So I started dating this gal from my 200l days met her and loved her she was doing some things I don't like then like she was double dating so I kind of talk to her then I became d only one dating this babe, even helped her pay her school fee, we had a serious relationship, she moved to my apartment i invested a lot in her and normal boyfriend duties she was doing a 5years course and mine was 4years so I graduated before her and still allow her to continue staying in my apartment with my electronics and my room amenities while I was at home was still send money regularly to cus I was prepare for my Nysc and working fast forward I went for my camp at Kwara and redploed back to Lagos and could not continue with my previous job of about 5years whenever am on holiday I work there so things got hard me that use to make 50k or above monthly knw manage # 19,800 just imagine but was try to get a better working place then I notice my gal started changing to me just a month of changes she is now so aggressive to me on phone and i even beg her for sex I knew it was
The finance problem cus she hardly get money from home and her phone was equally bad I promise to replace by December for her I was trying to manage d issue but was furtrated almost everyday by her attitude toward me she is always telling me I don't expect things to be like when we just started but I did not want to lose her was just enduring but was noticing dat she was cheating I ignore my thought so I invited her over for night she now use a small phone but d Android was also with her, she can't use it to call.
That night with her i talked to her about her changes even cryed and later was still begging and begging her for sex before she allow me the babe dat will willingly give me so I told her that I will repair her android before buying a new one by December so i took her phone home and charge it than went to her whatsapp and saw the shock of my life, this girl don trun olosho under 2 months she go to guys house and sleep over collect 1k or 2k I could read over 6 guys she is also dating even begging them that she one to come over I even read a chat with her female friend but talking about how man guys they both get for hand that she need more meanwhile frustrating me whenever I want to see her.
The phone is till with me and she as not know I av read it all. Please I don't know what to do I feel likeing hurting. Advice a brother
My advice is to leave the Lady... A Lady who can't manage her relationship because of some financial shii will do worse if such happens in marriage... Forget about your sacrifices.... Let her go...

1 Like

Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by handsomebanana(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
Let the bîtch go. You don usless yourself for am reach.

Take what's left of your pride and move on.

2 Likes

Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
i know it can be painful, but i also blame you, sorry to say.
You sound weak, very weak for that matter. On no occasion should you beg for sex from you GF, make that ex, cos if you venture go back to that hoe. it is one thing to do olosho things on the side and keep it coded and it's one thing to see it live on your so called girls phone.

Mt advice to you is first forget that she doing whatever she doing, carry yourself to the nearest hospital and conduct a test, wait for you result, if it's Negative, do the sign of the cross and repeat this ''Thank you Father for you just came through for a nigga, and i just dodged a bullet''.
If some of your valuables are still there, i suggests you go get them, without letting her know what you saw. pick them up, before leaving that house repeat this '' My Village people, my eyes have opened, thank you, una own don do'' bid that house bye, leave and never look back.

You are doing your NYSC, yes you feel all emotional, your escape hear is your service and making ''MONEY'' i repeat ''MONEY''. just ask the corpers who were not retained how market, you got your life ahead of you my guy, their lots of girls out there, and if you mention love, i will bitch slap you from here. there are things in this life you will encounter, weigh you down but remember you are not the first and won't be the last, but rather use it to make yourself stronger. That hurt you feel can turn to laughter if you let it......

as far as am concerned you are just a sugar daddy or boy who contributed to her education.

Don't let anger use you and you claim the devil later, avoid her as much a possible, i know for guys not everyone can just switch off like that but focus on your hustle, let time heal (and in that time also, just find a rebound chic and explain to her not to get attached and you sef, cos seems sex can be used to welay you), before you know it, time has pasted and you are on to better things.....

FELLAS pls, never you in your lives say you are sponsoring a girl through school, especially when you both got a year or 2 between you, FFS the money you make in school from outside hustle should be for you ( if you are going to be generous, do that on your own terms or freewill), had this nigga been keeping his money by now he will have something in his account making sense, the rate of coded or non coded olosho in universities or secondary school, POLY, COE, NCE, o, gbogbotigbo is alarming, and my Nigga wasn't quick enough to decode, i know there are some honest ladies out there, but open ya damn eyes........

Remember not to hurt, she's got all the power all this while you begging for straff and smashing your pride, now is the time to show what you are made of by walking away and focus on your self....

PS - if this is your first heart pain, you will recover and if not, do what you did the first time and my guy, open your eyes.....

hakeem26:
So I started dating this gal from my 200l days met her and loved her she was doing some things I don't like then like she was double dating so I kind of talk to her then I became d only one dating this babe, even helped her pay her school fee, we had a serious relationship, she moved to my apartment i invested a lot in her and normal boyfriend duties she was doing a 5years course and mine was 4years so I graduated before her and still allow her to continue staying in my apartment with my electronics and my room amenities while I was at home was still send money regularly to cus I was prepare for my Nysc and working fast forward I went for my camp at Kwara and redploed back to Lagos and could not continue with my previous job of about 5years whenever am on holiday I work there so things got hard me that use to make 50k or above monthly knw manage # 19,800 just imagine but was try to get a better working place then I notice my gal started changing to me just a month of changes she is now so aggressive to me on phone and i even beg her for sex I knew it was
The finance problem cus she hardly get money from home and her phone was equally bad I promise to replace by December for her I was trying to manage d issue but was furtrated almost everyday by her attitude toward me she is always telling me I don't expect things to be like when we just started but I did not want to lose her was just enduring but was noticing dat she was cheating I ignore my thought so I invited her over for night she now use a small phone but d Android was also with her, she can't use it to call.
That night with her i talked to her about her changes even cryed and later was still begging and begging her for sex before she allow me the babe dat will willingly give me so I told her that I will repair her android before buying a new one by December so i took her phone home and charge it than went to her whatsapp and saw the shock of my life, this girl don trun olosho under 2 months she go to guys house and sleep over collect 1k or 2k I could read over 6 guys she is also dating even begging them that she one to come over I even read a chat with her female friend but talking about how man guys they both get for hand that she need more meanwhile frustrating me whenever I want to see her.
The phone is till with me and she as not know I av read it all. Please I don't know what to do I feel likeing hurting. Advice a brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by GraveMan(m): 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
Wetin U Wan Do? Go Carry Her Menstral Pad Use Am Do Money Jazz ( Ogun Owo ). U Go Fit Buy Her Iphone X. Make She Learn In A Hard Way Bro

1 Like

Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
weak fools everywhere. wat do u want us to do dont dump the olosho u hear. share here number mk we log in too

1 Like

Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by Chidonc(m): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
hakeem26:
I just manage to type
The Most important is ur advice please
Don't make fun of it please
bro if u dont know ur worth, u will be valued at anything. dont ever beg for love in a relationship, no matter the time invested, if things go wrong, raise your head high and walk away, you have done your best, dont be an option to someone while you can be a priority to another.

1 Like

Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by yhemster(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
It so sad seeing fellow members of the "olosho alliance" attacking the OP's writing skills. shocked we can spot y'all.

1 Like

Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by laribari(m): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bro, lesson number 1, don't ever train a girl in school unless she is already married to you.

Anyways, you should be happy you found out and didn't end up being fooled. Please look for someone else abeg.

You are kind and nice but a fool in love. Just hope this your story isn't fake oo cos your write does come cut it.
Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by Newboss(m): 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahajahahajahahahahajajajajajajajababababayayayayayahahahahahahahahgagagagagagag grin grin grin

Another one bites the dust! Banana banana shah! angry
Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by rex444(m): 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
Chinese speaking guys or gals in the house? A translation job offer is by the corner,leave your contacts
Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by dan9ice(m): 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Blueeyedboi:
Too bad bro... Must be blunt with you... You lost that girl the moment you turned to a sissy... Crying and begging a girl?... Who does that crap these days when ladies are everywhere willing to mingle... No matter what happens between you and a female never I repeat NEVER show any sign of weakness (guy code 101).. Women can smell weakness a mile away and the moment that happens then you're toast.. She'll wipe the floor with your arse till she's tired of seeing your weak sorry face....Dust yourself up, count your losses and move on... You've lost this one but no problem....Lesson learnt...
better person... The rest are just nagging over his err... Guy(op) you have a life ooo.. That's why i dont fancy this student couple... They are so many fishes inside water
Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
In those days we use to call people like this "Bobo Ode".
Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by rumenase(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
OP no vex o but yu Mumu
Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by jacyhelen(f): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
hakeem26:

lol...you are just finished...The worst thing any man can do to a woman is to beg her to love you..Once you read the handwrtting on the wall,just bounce!!!....The beautiful ones are not yet born!!!
Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by rumenase(m): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
tayo60:
Your English is sooooo bad. And you are a graduate? How did you manage to pass out with all these blunders? From which university? My advice , go back to school and study English. When you are done and can speak and type well, girls will flock round you.

Please don't mind my English cus am broken

una wey come here dey look people English Una own good o no be say Una go school or Una Sabi speak English self how did manage to pass out? do yu know if he read mathematics or biochemistry ITK
Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by biz2get(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
hakeem26:

This is hilarious Menh.... I needed this sort of commedy. grin grin

In all honesty. I don't see anything wrong here.

You are a cheerful giver who likes to beg for things. Nothing wrong there.

But if you would take my advise.

Go and sell her phone and use the money go out with your guys and use the same money and find another girl that same night.

Next time when she come around, lock the door and tell her to wait for you in the other room.

Enjoy man.

Edit

Once Olosho, Always Olosho... cheesy

You can not change that.
Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by ganie(m): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
tayo60:
Even when you saw his apology before he started and yet you still bashed him this much. I am sure you got the message and do you think you are error free with your post. Miss know it all
Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by rumenase(m): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
hakeem26 yu fucq up make I no lie give yu how can yu be crying and begging a girl for sex my only prayer for yu na day make yu no Mumu Tay o because yu be confirm otondo like this now
Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by rumenase(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
ganie:

Even when you saw his apology before he started and yet you still bashed him this much. I am sure you got the message and do you think you are error free with your post. Miss know it all

don't mind her don't be surprised that she is one of those ugly girls going about hating and liking for fault am not even sure she(tayo60) understands English very well (probably Yoruba) self if not she for no type that nonsense
Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by walepackage(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
@op,hardly you found a crook cheater to completely change,and you know this yourself.You sound as those guys that hardly get a chick for themselves.Hence,you saw her giving you "kpansh" is a big opportunity and favoured for you.You aint in love,but your sense of reasoning is beclouded with your quest for relentless sex.My advice for you,go for medical check up and do away with that girl totally.Most girls aint loyal this days.

1 Like

Re: My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ah! At least I tried to comprehend it a bit. See my brother you need to move on, not only move on, man up real good. She's playing on your esteem and she's notices you are weak when it comes to her. The only thing I can see is that right from the onset, she's never been a good girl, she has never contributed anything to your life if you could look back, I don't think she's serious with her education, I don't think she even loves you that very much, she just stayed because of what she was collecting and now that things her drying up a little bit, her attitude is starting to show. All in all, you are even a gift to her , so why the hell is she taking you for granted? You allowed it! She is even doing runs(according to what you wrote up there) under your nose. You saw all this and you are still begging to be with her. NOooooo, this is utterly wrong, make her regret it
1. Start by giving her a serious attitude, worst than what she ever did to you. 80% behave like she doesn't exist.
2. Appear very happy (with a group of friends(girls)) especially in anything she sees you in maybe your social media posts and all.
3. If she happens to call or try to talk to you, speak to her like she's a casual friend like she can do whatever the hell she wants to.
4. Pray to God if you are a good Christian.
5. Break up with her (if you so wish, if she hasn't come back to her senses or if you really feel you deserve a better woman that would appreciate your efforts ND who you are.
6. You can even forget about women for now and hustle real good because to be honest, this our generation of girls have nothing tangible to offer anybody.
Adios.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / . / Why Do 9ja Girls Always Carry Tissue Paper In Their Bags.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.