Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4219 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Meekness1200(m): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2020
Re: . by adecz: 7:26am On Aug 11, 2020
Appeal to bet9ja for assistance!!

You are a trusted & valued customer. cool cool cool

1 X 2

/NG

DC/O&U

emcetera, emcetera !!

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: . by UDUJ(m): 7:27am On Aug 11, 2020
Nobody will help you. You are a chronic gambler.

You gambled your fees away and now you want us to feel pity for you and bail you out? No way.

I don't know what's wrong with students of these days. Gambling with your fees, damn.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala don't send this post to the front page. Rubbish

23 Likes

Re: . by heykims(m): 7:28am On Aug 11, 2020
It's high time we stopped showing pity to these greedy lots because they seem not to be learning from other's experience, the greed for shortcut wealth has overshadowed their reasoning faculties. U are an embarrassment to your parents op.

10 Likes

Re: . by sonofthunder: 7:29am On Aug 11, 2020
Meekness1200:
Am so confused and depressed right now, Am a level 3 student in the Uni.

I was supposed to pay my fee by March but due to some remita network prob i decided to just generate remita and pay anytime I have network. Like play fa I re move 5K from the 47K to play a weekend matches hoping to get at least 20K to help me solve some side issues coz place hard and that was how my 5K disappeared.
During the 2 weeks strike before corona I remove 7K to play again this time just to get 15K to top up and pay the fee but it didn't come again.

Gradually I became restless and start playing to recover back my 47K but couldn't. Early MAY my account was Empty, i searched for work to at least save something before school resume but no job.

Now I heard school will resume September, I can't eat anything comfortably, so confused.
Pls guys Help a Depressed Soul.

Mynd44

Which help do you need? Words of advise, a job or money to use in 'gambling' back your losses?

7 Likes

Re: . by phrancys001(m): 7:30am On Aug 11, 2020
Expecting us to fuel your gambling addiction right? Taaa !

1 Like

Re: . by Humanoid01(m): 7:31am On Aug 11, 2020
You think saying "I don't want to end up like the Unical lady" will get people to help you? Wake up man.

1 Like

Re: . by Meekness1200(m): 7:34am On Aug 11, 2020
sonofthunder:

Which help do you need? Words of advise, a job or money to use in 'gambling' back your losses?
a job, the money
Even if i'm mad i won't gamble back my losses again it's already gone...right now it's the fee that seriously matter cry
Re: . by Kriss216: 7:35am On Aug 11, 2020
So, you're now threatening us with Unical girl

10 Likes

Re: . by Meekness1200(m): 7:35am On Aug 11, 2020
phrancys001:
Expecting us to fuel your gambling addiction right? Taaa !
No nah, if you were me will you gamble it when you knew school might open next month??
Re: . by decatalyst(m): 7:44am On Aug 11, 2020
adecz:

Appeal to bet9ja for assistance!!

God bless you!

Shebi nah dem he dash the money? Wasteful and dishonest generation. They thought there is a quick route to success.

This goes to question how really smart the youth of today really are. You took 5k and lost...still went ahead to remove another 5k...and again...till 47k fiam!

Son, school or pursuit of knowledge is not important to you, so don't waste your time. Located the nearest building site and use your physical strength since you don't have the mental one required to make sound decision. Just like they say "a beautiful lady who has no sense, nah her 'private' go suffer the lack of sense"

Ire oooo!

6 Likes

Re: . by NaijaDonCast(m): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2020
Goan and type your suspension of studies letter for the academic session due to financial constraint resulting to not paying your school fees and leave us out of it, so that next time you dont even touch the least thing like 20 naira meant for Maggi, it happened to me once in my University days but mine i enjoyed the money unlike you that lost it to Bet9ja, but that did not stop me from getting a degree

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Privatepart00: 7:50am On Aug 11, 2020
Is this the new format to beg for money? If you are really depressed do what others did. You weren’t depressed while playing and been hopeful?
Safe journey to the other side when you decide.

4 Likes

Re: . by SPOLO(m): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2020
Never joke with your school fees
Re: . by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:58am On Aug 11, 2020
Addicted gamblers are reliable to die young. Stake responsibly.
Re: . by Saynotoapc(m): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2020
DonBenny77:

Look for 5k, I will send you sure 10odds today. You take 47 from the winnings and transfer me the balance.
I smash 20 odds quite easily

Drop the 10odds Bro.
Re: . by kevinblaq(m): 8:03am On Aug 11, 2020
a job, the money
Even if i'm mad i won't gamble back my losses again it's already gone...right now it's the fee that seriously matter

3 Likes

Re: . by DonBenny77(m): 8:10am On Aug 11, 2020
Saynotoapc:

Drop the 10odds Bro.
I will, btw now and 10:30
Re: . by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 11, 2020
Go to bet9niaja tell them to refund back your money cool

3 Likes

Re: . by sonofthunder: 8:19am On Aug 11, 2020
Meekness1200:
a job, the money
Even if i'm mad i won't gamble back my losses again it's already gone...right now it's the fee that seriously matter cry

Claiming you are sorry or have learnt your lesson doesn't mean that that is the case. Do you think it is right/wrong to gamble? And why? If you are, why are you sorry for your actions? Your answers to the above will prove to yourself and all that you've changed else any assistance you receive will amount to nothing in the long run.
Re: . by michlins(m): 8:26am On Aug 11, 2020
Why do people brandish this depression word about. People with real mental health issues should be respected.

Na you play bet and you want disturb us
Re: . by pretydiva(f): 8:41am On Aug 11, 2020
Go to any construction site you would see your mate working hard to make earns meet. You can join them

2 Likes

Re: . by Nicepoker(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2020
OP try once more. I can see you becoming a billionaire soon.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 11, 2020
You're a scammer

Only a foool will end his life because of N47k

It's like you don't want to watch champions league final

3 Likes

Re: . by Wizdray: 8:51am On Aug 11, 2020
Sorry mate, all I could do is laugh

Re: . by FreeSpirited: 9:15am On Aug 11, 2020
But you dint call for our help when you were betting now.....why now disturbing us?
Re: . by emmy512: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2020
Bonatheripper:
You're a scammer

Only a foool will end his life because of N47k

It's like you don't want to watch champions league final
Chai
Re: . by SweetCuntess: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2020
Meekness1200:
Am so confused and depressed right now, Am a level 3 student in the Uni.

I was supposed to pay my fee by March but due to some remita network prob i decided to just generate remita and pay anytime I have network. Like play fa I re move 5K from the 47K to play a weekend matches hoping to get at least 20K to help me solve some side issues coz place hard and that was how my 5K disappeared.
During the 2 weeks strike before corona I remove 7K to play again this time just to get 15K to top up and pay the fee but it didn't come again.

Gradually I became restless and start playing to recover back my 47K but couldn't. Early MAY my account was Empty, i searched for work to at least save something before school resume but no job.

Now I heard school will resume September, I can't eat anything comfortably, so confused.
Pls guys Help a Depressed Soul.

My4
Never gamble with your savings. If you wanna gamble do so with money u can afford to lose. What's wrong with people
Re: . by SweetCuntess: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2020
Meekness1200:
a job, the money

Why didn't you wait and use the money to bet on last championship games though? Better go look for site and carry sand and cement. Heard they pay 4k per day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys? / Avoid Replying All Your DM: Not Everyone Here Is A Human Being.My Experience. / I Quickly Comot Her Pant Carry My Big Prick Knack Am -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.