Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

An Opportunity To Create Your Own Wealth! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Opportunity To Create Your Own Wealth! (250 Views)

Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story / 3 SECRETS of Confidence, Sex, and Wealth No One Wants Men to Know (Picture) / Choose! If Given An Opportunity For A Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Opportunity To Create Your Own Wealth! by UniqueandB: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Are you a stay home mom? Are you unemployed? Are you in search of a business to support your paycheck? Do you want to be your own boss, manage your own work schedule? Search no further!!! The answer is here!!!

Become an Oriflame consultant today!!!

ORIFLAME Sweden- is a beauty products company situated in Sweden. It has branched out to Nigeria few years ago. There're so many benefits available when you become a consultant.

1) You get your products cheaper- between the range of 20 to 30% off the catalogue prices. This means, you become a distributor.

2) Get access to online training programs, free of charge!

3) Make 30% profit from each sale or save 30% while you shop for needed products!

4) There're lots more benefits. I've just mentioned a few.

Lest I forget, there's a Welcome Package spread out for the 1st 3months after registration.

Send me an email for details@ uniquebeautycare2@gmail.com or call 08122313397

(1) (Reply)

Your Phone / Rate Or Hate / UFC 218 Holloway Vs Aldo 2 Live Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.