Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Any Idea With Tech Work? I Don't Know Why The Fuse Of My A/c Keeps Burning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Idea With Tech Work? I Don't Know Why The Fuse Of My A/c Keeps Burning (283 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / This Is The Work I Do For A Living Please Don’t Take My Work Elsewhere (picture) / The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea With Tech Work? I Don't Know Why The Fuse Of My A/c Keeps Burning by Fuckadict(m): 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
I have changed it severaly, but once I put it on the fuse get burnt again. Help a student trying to save cash.
Incase you are wondering why I posted this here. I am romantically involved with my a/c this heat period.

Re: Any Idea With Tech Work? I Don't Know Why The Fuse Of My A/c Keeps Burning by Gentlevin: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
you are fortunate that the fuse keeps blowing out or else its your AC that would have scattered.....it's obvious that your power capacitor is faulty or another stuff that's making it blow your fuse.....if u have a digital meter, just test the power capacitor if it's still OK........
Re: Any Idea With Tech Work? I Don't Know Why The Fuse Of My A/c Keeps Burning by Alwaysking: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
This thread shouldn't be on romance section, what da hell do ramancelanders know about electronics if not sex. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

/ Visit This / Keys To Successful Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.