Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors (62858 Views)

This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / 24yr old Model With Biggest Butt Implant Set For Guinness Book Of Records (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by TunezMediaBlog: 11:22am On Mar 07
What do you think is the best advice for herπŸ€”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBShP2fFy-o?feature=shared

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by alphaNomega: 12:38pm On Mar 07
the only thing of value she has to offer is her private part.

this girl neva see something cheesy

237 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by JOACHINpedro: 7:08pm On Mar 07
Omo!
E don cast!!!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by SweetBuns(f): 5:22pm On Mar 08
Keep it and give it to the man who deserves it smiley

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:37pm On Mar 08
The only thing men demand in a relationship is sex, sex, sex, sex. Nothing but sex.

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Blackfire(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08
Na dem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Negroid001(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08
Zxcvbnmghtr:
The only thing men demand in a relationship is sex, sex, sex, sex. Nothing but sex.

What else do most women have to offer?

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by slaawomirr: 6:27pm On Mar 08
Damnnn niggar

She go old

Imagine see her demand

Na only primitive and archaic men dey do that kind thing..
Opening store for your sister and sponsoring you in school
I dey mad
Most women think they can use their vagina to escape poverty

234 Likes 25 Shares

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Namaster: 6:27pm On Mar 08
.Hookup girl forming virgin. Wonder shall never end.

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Tjra: 6:27pm On Mar 08
I can only allow a guy that can open shop for my sister and also send me to university to disvirgin me.

I was already an Executive Trainee at age 24. Instead of you to get busy with your life, you dey find a mumu wey go exchange his life savings for your Toto.

You wey even look like man. Better go and learn work instead of looking for a human scholarship board.

It seems these girls are getting dumber by the days.

190 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Calitoscassius(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08
Which one is the female? All i see are 2 men.. tongue

71 Likes

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Bellotelli: 6:28pm On Mar 08
Hmm
So she's for the highest bidder, ontop the woworness grin

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by richard870(m): 6:28pm On Mar 08
Another media n0nsense

10 Likes

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by joseph1832(m): 6:28pm On Mar 08
TunezMediaBlog:
What do you think is the best advice for herπŸ€”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBShP2fFy-o?feature=shared

she's not serious, that's all there is to it.

Classic delusion of grandeur πŸ‘Œ

What your father can't do for you, you're asking another man to do it for you. Choi. grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Moneyheart0147: 6:28pm On Mar 08
Zxcvbnmghtr:
that's what the can offer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by fitinwell: 6:29pm On Mar 08
So pe Ọ tilo
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by benuejosh: 6:29pm On Mar 08
The kind of things we have in Africa ennn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by jude33084(m): 6:29pm On Mar 08
she go soon old
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Creamypie(m): 6:29pm On Mar 08
Only that slimy hole is your assets. Abeg who can help me explain to females that the hole between their leg isn't even the last thing we value

17 Likes

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Ategberoson(m): 6:29pm On Mar 08
Afi curvy na, this one that dye her hair is virgin?

People: Don't judge by her appearance, let her open her pant if e sure for her grin

Awon set omokekere olobo grandma

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Solofresh2: 6:29pm On Mar 08
She is not a virgin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by BigYash: 6:29pm On Mar 08
This gold colored hair so,na em be virgin? grin

Real virgins no dey blow whistle sef

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:29pm On Mar 08
We have more than 80 million women in Nigeria(15 to 30+ yrs women) but the number of virgins among them isn`t up to 700. So if u`re the type that keeps making noise abt marrying a virgin calculate the ratio and tell me whether you`ll be able to marry one of them.

9 Likes

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Olatundex22(m): 6:30pm On Mar 08
Shey see as this better body dey waste for street.πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ€”

7 Likes

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 6:30pm On Mar 08
grin grin

Mehn... Believe this gender at your own peril

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by sofeo(m): 6:30pm On Mar 08
Alright
Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by Justiceleague1: 6:31pm On Mar 08
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Baba Zebulum shattap grin

1 Like

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by slimmax: 6:31pm On Mar 08
Na this yeye gal, no be only shop and tuition fee, na to fence her village remain na all because of kpekus

Na to knack both sisters na, wetin the boyfriend of the sister go come do when I don open shop for her?

Go send you go school then dey shop dey knack, sorry watch ⌚️ my investment

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by flokii: 6:31pm On Mar 08
Na small pikin dey worry am.. she'll come back in 10yrs from now to tell the world how far.

6 Likes

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by MrJames007: 6:31pm On Mar 08
Mumu mod

4 Likes

Re: 24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors by lexy2014: 6:31pm On Mar 08
SweetBuns:
Keep it and give it to the man who deserves it smiley

what is she keeping? so she wants to use her pvssy to escape poverty?

how is her motivation different from that of the regular prostitute?

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) / "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.