Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook (51663 Views)

Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / Ghana: 96-Year-Old Man Marries 93-Year-Old Lover After 50 Years, 9 Children / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by francizy(m): 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nigerian girls just love topics that will make them discuss the black mamba sha.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by omooba969(m): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
Adaumunocha:
African jazz at work.

Everything na jazz. undecided
Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Impeller(m): 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
pocohantas:

'Temptation' wasn't just a case of low resistance for adultery or social media addiction. It was a case of a bored wife, who needed her husband to do things differently, she was bored with the monotony of their life styles. She tried to make her husband get the message, but he was too stuck in his old ways.

Men should spice up their marriages.
Women should communicate better the change they want.
I made mentioned of the movie because I learned one or two things from it which is centered around deceit, mind games, trigonometry and emotional blackmail. A girl has actually quarrelled with her man after l knelt down to tie her shoe laces as if I adore her so much by so doing. Issues confusing women is simply the difficulty in choosing between the man with the money or the man with the big cock or a blend of both.
Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by enemyofprogress: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Black prick wey black girls no dey appreciate na him white woman take abandon her horseband

3 Likes

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by adetes: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
44yrs of age 9 children,what else did she need again, Ogun idile ree oo

1 Like

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by pocohantas(f): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
Impeller:
I made mentioned of the movie because I learned one or two things from it which is centered around deceit, mind games, trigonometry and emotional blackmail. A girl has actually quarrelled with her man after l knelt down to tie her shoe laces as if I adore her so much by so doing. Issues confusing women is simply the difficulty in choosing between the man with the money or the man with the big cock or a blend of both.

It's not confusing, there are so many men with both.
It's still about communicating the change she wants to see. Both gender are guilty as charged.
Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by omooba969(m): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
smallsmall:

What stuck out for me was his pretending that her leaving him has anything to do with being with a BLACK MAN!

The foolish man forgot that she was another man's wife, wit hthree kids already, before he married her.
The Clown of a husband also forgot that he himself has "moved out' at a point in their marriage, why is he now crying when his wife did her own "moving out"?

I guess he is very bitter simply because his wife left him for an African man, in Gambia of all places. grin grin grin
Na im type go dey find how to murder black peopl ein the U.K! angry angry

But to leave NINE CHILDREN and elope with another man, shows how selfish and thoughtless women are, generally speaking.

@bolded,

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
smallsmall:

What stuck out for me was his pretending that her leaving him has anything to do with being with a BLACK MAN!

The foolish man forgot that she was another man's wife, wit hthree kids already, before he married her.
The Clown of a husband also forgot that he himself has "moved out' at a point in their marriage, why is he now crying when his wife did her own "moving out"?

I guess he is very bitter simply because his wife left him for an African man, in Gambia of all places. grin grin grin
Na im type go dey find how to murder black peopl ein the U.K! angry angry

But to leave NINE CHILDREN and elope with another man, shows how selfish and thoughtless women are, generally speaking.

exactly bro, but then again, if these kids are 18yrs old or up and daddy has a good job then we certainly shouldnt call that "abandoning your kids" , and more like living your life now that they are all grown. women are VERY emotional, anyone who sees her actions are unnatural should probably study women a bit more. a woman would do ANYTHING for love.... i repeat ANYTHING!

grandstar:
The man never said she looks horrible.

here is exactly what he said:"It’s a midlife crisis. She started going to the gym, booking sunbeds, getting tattoos and wearing dresses. The person she has become is horrible. She was a loving, caring mum. Now it’s like an alien has possessed her body."

This is a man who married her despite having 3 of her own already and looks after them like they were his own children. He is abandoning them with him.

bro, use your brain pls....these people have been together for 23yrs, thats means her first 3 kids are older than 23yrs old.... so i doubt she is abandoning anyone with him, and if she does then let these grown ADULTS (you call kids) get their own life sorted out

You should respect the man rather than impale him.

respect a man who looks down on what his woman does, RIGHT after he did excatly the same thing to her?! i am sorry, i wont feel any pity for this man and would rather this woman (or anyone) is happy than living a miserable life.

I doubt I can marry a woman with more than a child yet, this man took on 3 kids!!!!

just because YOU cant, does not mean what he did is some extraordinary act... if you meet a 21yrs old woman who has 3 kids, you can either BE with her or leave....nobody forced him to be her, and therefore he should take ALL of her (kids and baggage included). should he receive a medal for that?! HELL NO! should this woman stay with his miserable self for the rest of her natural life because he raised her previous kids + 6 of their own?! HELL NO!

mmsen:
She does look horrible but she was probably never attractive.

obviously, this man thought she looked great prior to the tattoo, suntan etc, while he is looking down on her trying to get a bit more attractive for her African lover

1 Like

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by kay9(m): 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Not to worry, when her life savings is exhausted...she'll use her leg to locate her country's embassy in Gambia.

grin grin took it right outta my mouth.
Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Danielalhassan66(m): 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
such is life ooh
Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Usmaniaaa: 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
Village people...
Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
pocohantas:

'Temptation' wasn't all about low resistance for adultery or social media addiction. It was more of a bored wife, who needed her husband to do things differently, she was bored with the monotony of their life styles. She tried to make her husband get the message, but he was too stuck in his old ways.

Men should spice up their marriages.
Women should communicate better the change they want.
whatyou have put up there is a want not a need. Questions should first be, why is the husband living that life style, is it so that he can provide for the family or just his personal interests. I haven't seen the movie before but truth is humans are very insatiable.... man or woman. it gets worse when a woman is insatiable because of some 'lifestyle' in marriage. it reminds of Richard Gere's unfaithful. Like my dad used to say, the best 'occupation' for a man to be able to please a woman is being a thief because he can be around all day and wont be available only when he needs to steal. he steals what they need to survive, comes back home and stays with her again all day.
Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by JuanDeDios: 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
some lose their minds and go to Africa, others Jamaica etc....same shiit, different day. this man should be glad this woman is out of his life, instead of expecting her to stick by him, even though she has absolutely NO more love for him. she is feeling great about her new self, her new take on life, and this man has the audacity to say that she looks horrible?! bitter bastard, he should instead BETTER himself and also go find a better person in his life.

people who expect their partner to remain MISERABLE for the rest of their lives, are DELUDED.
Oga, you don't know that. She could come back and beg him when the excitement of Africa and a new man wears off.

1 Like

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
No wonder she look like drug addict

1 Like

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by pocohantas(f): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
majekdom2:
whatyou have put up there is a want not a need. Questions should first be, why is the husband living that life style, is it so that he can provide for the family or just his personal interests. I haven't seen the movie before but truth is humans are very insatiable.... man or woman. it gets worse when a woman is insatiable because of some 'lifestyle' in marriage. it reminds of Richard Gere's unfaithful. Like my dad used to say, the best 'occupation' for a man to be able to please a woman is being a thief because he can be around all day and wont be available only when he needs to steal. he steals what they need to survive, comes back home and stays with her again all day.

You should see the movie before commenting... smiley
Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by stilldoingokay(f): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
NEHLIVE:
A heartbroken British husband from East Boldon in South Tyneside has narrated how his wife of 23 years left him and their nine children to be with her Gambian lover she met on Facebook.

Andy Hepworth, 44, says his wife Heidi Hepworth, 44, ditched him for 30-year-old Mamadou Jallow from Gambia after she started chatting with strangers online.

According to the heartbroken man, who feels his wife has been brainwashed, says she’s now asking for a divorce, saying her future is with Mamadou.

He said she gave herself new treats, including getting new tattoos, giving herself a makeover, then flew to Gambia last month, her first ever trip out of the UK - abandoning her nine children and starting a new life with Mamadou.

Speaking to the Sun UK, the devasted husband said:

“It’s a midlife crisis. She started going to the gym, booking sunbeds, getting tattoos and wearing dresses. The person she has become is horrible. She was a loving, caring mum. Now it’s like an alien has possessed her body.

“He has brainwashed her. It’s one big fantasy for her and she is following it through step by step.”
Andy and Heidi met in the 1990s and were together 23 years. The couple has six children together and Andy has raised three children Heidi had from a previous marriage as his own.

He said:“She had three children from a previous relationship but I brought them up as mine. We then had six kids of our own. Five years ago I moved out but I realised I wanted to go home and she took me straight back. We decided to take the next step and got married.”

Andy, an ex-delivery driver, who served in the Navy for four years, first noticed a change in Heidi in March.

He said: “She was wearing more makeup and dresses which she’d never done before. It just wasn’t her. She was going out all the time with friends and was always on her phone.

“She has strange friends on Facebook, men from Africa and Asia,” Andy says she blocked him being a Facebook friend.

But when he asked if there was another man he was told “no”.He added: “I didn’t think she was messing around with a bloke here, but I did wonder what she was up to. Heidi moved out twice in a fortnight after rows. When she was home inbetween Andy claims he found messages from Mamadou on the family computer.

He added: “It felt like my heart had been ripped out. I loved her. We were always a rock solid. But I think it’s over. She’s said and done too much. A caring mum wouldn’t go off gallivanting around Africa with her new boyfriend.”

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/british-mum-dumps-hubby-9-children-for-african-man-she-met-on-facebook

but this one is not a woman na, you should be grateful WO/she left you.
Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
JuanDeDios:

Oga, you don't know that. She could come back and beg him when the excitement of Africa and a new man wears off.

do you seriously think that a woman who loves her man, would elope with some stranger?! abeg lets be real here, this is no disney fairytale movie!

2 Likes

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by ensamy(m): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
Women with thier fish brain. Same way Eve left Adam and started flirting with the Serpent.
Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by JuanDeDios: 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Not to worry, when her life savings is exhausted...she'll use her leg to locate her country's embassy in Gambia.
Spot on. She will probably beg to come back.
Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Coldfeets: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
some lose their minds and go to Africa, others Jamaica etc....same shiit, different day. this man should be glad this woman is out of his life, instead of expecting her to stick by him, even though she has absolutely NO more love for him. she is feeling great about her new self, her new take on life, and this man has the audacity to say that she looks horrible?! bitter bastard, he should instead BETTER himself and also go find a better person in his life.

people who expect their partner to remain MISERABLE for the rest of their lives, are DELUDED.

Somehow you sound deluded yourself.

1 Like

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
yahoo plus at work
Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by JuanDeDios: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

do you seriously think that a woman who loves her man, would elope with some stranger?! abeg lets be real here, this is no disney fairytale movie!
Yes. Happens. She feels something for the new man, a fantasy that she mistakes for love - remember she hadn't met him, she was loving a picture and a voice. As long as it exists, it pushes thoughts of the existing man out of the front of her mind and it appears she no longer loves him. Actually, she probably no longer loves him, but that is not to say the love wasn't there previously and won't come rushing back once the novelty of the new man wears off and financial poverty and other realities kick in. All this, let's assume she is not dealing with a sociopathic scammer.

1 Like

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ishilove:

Many of these African men have no conscience. Our Nigerian brothers are notorious for this kind of love scams. Yhey don't care that the woman is destroying her own family or giving them her years of sweat because of the false hope and lies they have used to gain her trust. Evil people

Unlike Nigerian men, Gambian men are docile and not as ambitious as Naija men. You can quote me anywhere. The older British women frequent that country for their young men. It’s nothing new. The country is a popular tourist destination for them. News like kidnapping of foreigners or love/money scam against foreigners are rare.

A Gambian man can live in a hole in some remote part of the UK washing plates and he would satisfied with that. Not us.

2 Likes

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
JuanDeDios:

Yes. Happens. She feels something for the new man, a fantasy that she mistakes for love - remember she hadn't met him, she was loving a picture and a voice. As long as it exists, it pushes thoughts of the existing man out of the front of her mind and it appears she no longer loves him. Actually, she probably no longer loves him, but that is not to say the love wasn't there previously and won't come rushing back once the novelty of the new man wears off and financial poverty and other realities kick in. All this, let's assume she is not dealing with a sociopathic scammer.

come on now... if a woman loves her man then she certainly wouldnt go on FB looking for lovers and BFs. if a lady is open for flirtacious messages etc then she certainly does NOT love her partner, lets be real here! the minute that African man would have started his flirting, a "loving" partner would have shut him down. this woman didnt have anything else for this man, thats why she started going out, going to the gym, having new friends and sleeping outside, way before she went to Africa to meet her Gambian lover. the African man was the drop, but she was done with her ex WAY before. the African brotha just came at the right time and said what she needed to hear.

2 Likes

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Chukazu: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
lefulefu:
The power of black cassavacheesy.once u go black u never go back...abi no be so dem dey talk am for dere khiaa? cheesy

This one Na jazz dey work
Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Sanchase: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
There is a high rate of British women travelling to Gambia for new lover. Its a new trend and Gambians are cashing in on the new lifestyle.

Obviously her British husband is overweight and can't meet up with her quest for something bigger.
Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
Chukazu:

This one Na jazz dey work
u thinking its yahoo+ ?cheesy
Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by toastedbread: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
naija guys will start contacting gambian herbalists
Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Chukazu: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
lefulefu:
u thinking its yahoo+ ?cheesy

Yes ! Missed with "Oshogbo weed "embarassed
Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by JuanDeDios: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

come on now... if a woman loves her man then she certainly wouldnt go on FB looking for lovers and BFs. if a lady is open for flirtacious messages etc then she certainly does NOT love her partner, lets be real here! the minute that African man would have started his flirting, a "loving" partner would have shut him down. this woman didnt have anything else for this man, thats why she started going out, going to the gym, having new friends and sleeping outside, way before she went to Africa to meet her Gambian lover. the African man was the drop, but she was done with her ex WAY before. the African brotha just came at the right time and said what she needed to hear.
So many assumptions. You have no idea what boredom (which isn't necessarily the absence of love) does to people. Do you have a friend who is a divorce lawyer? You should listen to him or her talk about these things.

1 Like

Re: British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Message To Married Women / Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.