Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Have You Heard Of Bolgate Rice Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Heard Of Bolgate Rice Investment (1423 Views)

Investors’ Plight: How Farmkonnect, Bolgate Rice Mill Are Tying Down Investors’ / Bolgate Rice Mill Investment / Invitation To A High Profit, Multimillion Naira Rice Investment Concept! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard Of Bolgate Rice Investment by Youngaboy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hello landers,

Has anyone heard or know about Bolgate-Rice-Mill lnvestment?

There was this my guy that was looking for job, and finally got one with this company. So he later told me about the company that they're into agricultural investment so I should invest with them with an interest rate of %9.5 which I did and it was supposed to be 3 month deal. Though I started with little amount to see how it goes.
I got the first ROI the first month, but now am supposed to get the next ROI since last week but nothing happened. I went to there office to know the course, what they said was that it was a technical problem that it will be resolved before presiding week being this week.

But guy, after waiting without seeing anything, I then stroll to their office to check on them and their office was closed, even last week that I went, there was no single staff there.

Have anyone heard or know about this company?
Could it be one chance after MBA?

Contributions please.
MODIFY:
I am of the opinion that those living in a particular region come together, then go to station and make entry, since some properties are still left there, we go there and claim everything before it is cleared by unknown people. Because I heard the man have travelled out of this country. And some person's were settled.
I based in Rivers State, Identify your State so we can make the move.

Mod please help forward this to front page, it is of utmost importance. Thanks �

Re: Have You Heard Of Bolgate Rice Investment by Samken2: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
Xup the investment what the minimum amount needed while investing
Re: Have You Heard Of Bolgate Rice Investment by Youngaboy(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
Samken2:

100k as minimum.
Re: Have You Heard Of Bolgate Rice Investment by PhilipsID(m): 8:41am On Oct 01, 2021
Can we create a group for Bolgate Rice Investors where we could be able to discuss what are the best steps to take so that we can retrieve our capital from Bolgate Rice. They don't even reply to any messages.
Youngaboy:
Hello landers,

Has anyone heard or know about Bolgate-Rice-Mill lnvestment?

There was this my guy that was looking for job, and finally got one with this company. So he later told me about the company that they're into agricultural investment so I should invest with them with an interest rate of %9.5 which I did and it was supposed to be 3 month deal. Though I started with little amount to see how it goes.
I got the first ROI the first month, but now am supposed to get the next ROI since last week but nothing happened. I went to there office to know the course, what they said was that it was a technical problem that it will be resolved before presiding week being this week.

But guy, after waiting without seeing anything, I then stroll to their office to check on them and their office was closed, even last week that I went, there was no single staff there.

Have anyone heard or know about this company?
Could it be one chance after MBA?

Contributions please.
Re: Have You Heard Of Bolgate Rice Investment by Youngaboy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
PhilipsID:
Can we create a group for Bolgate Rice Investors where we could be able to discuss what are the best steps to take so that we can retrieve our capital from Bolgate Rice. They don't even reply to any messages.
I think it's a good ideal. But how to reach others should be the case.
Re: Have You Heard Of Bolgate Rice Investment by Dee4Dee: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
Youngaboy:

Has the group been created now? What's the way forward since the last post here?
Re: Have You Heard Of Bolgate Rice Investment by Dee4Dee: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
Youngaboy:

Kindly add me to the group if you have created it or better still you can post the link to the group here
Re: Have You Heard Of Bolgate Rice Investment by Dee4Dee: 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
A group has already been created.
Re: Have You Heard Of Bolgate Rice Investment by Youngaboy(m): 8:57am On Mar 01, 2022
Dee4Dee:
A group has already been created.

Can you link me to the group?
Re: Have You Heard Of Bolgate Rice Investment by Uche74: 5:53am On Mar 29, 2022
Please I will like to be added into the group of bolgate rice Mill my money is trapped too
Re: Have You Heard Of Bolgate Rice Investment by Uche74: 5:55am On Mar 29, 2022
Please Link me with the group too
Re: Have You Heard Of Bolgate Rice Investment by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 29, 2022
It will end in classic premium tears. Na so una dey start.
Re: Have You Heard Of Bolgate Rice Investment by Nestiga: 10:59am On Apr 17, 2022
Please send me the link. I will like to be added, my money is trapped in there
Re: Have You Heard Of Bolgate Rice Investment by Youngaboy(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nestiga:
Please send me the link. I will like to be added, my money is trapped in there

I haven't seen any group for that.
Re: Have You Heard Of Bolgate Rice Investment by Youngaboy(m): 11:47am On May 31, 2022
I am of the opinion that those living in a particular region come together, then go to station and make entry, since some properties are still left there, we go there and claim everything before it is cleared by unknown people. Because I heard the man have travelled out of this country. And some person's were settled.

I based in Rivers State.
Identify your state so we can make the move.
Re: Have You Heard Of Bolgate Rice Investment by Lighthome: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2022
Hello, I just saw this info now. I also invested and I am based in PH. Can I be added to the group if any action is still be done
Youngaboy:

I based in Rivers State.
Identify your state so we can make the move.
Re: Have You Heard Of Bolgate Rice Investment by frenzzy2(m): 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Samken2:
you just wan guess d amount he/she put abi?
Re: Have You Heard Of Bolgate Rice Investment by Youngaboy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lighthome:
Hello, I just saw this info now. I also invested and I am based in PH. Can I be added to the group if any action is still be done

There's no group currently now, but we can create this group if we can get more people.

(1) (Reply)

Stock Market: A Rally You Must Not Miss / How To Go In2 Oil And Gas With Just #10900 For Real / Want To Start Gold And Silver Business? Or You Are A Trader Please Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.