Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,559 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (39748 Views)

My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court / My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife / "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Leez(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2017

Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by pocohantas(f): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
emeijeh:

There is nothing we do that satisfy you ladies.
A man is staying faithful to his barren wife,and you are here talking true state of his manhood.

If he sends her packing, same you Pocahontas pocnosehontas will call him heartless.

This life sef!

In a bid to run your fingers, you failed to see I first said the woman wants to go test her fertility, before proceeding to ask that question.

Oya, start quoting all these people that share same sentiments...
vic ky6:
I think the problem is the man, forget faithfulness, something is wrong with the HUSBAND!!! On a second thought instead of dissolve, they should adopt.
Ko wor:

My thoughts exactly!!!
Analysi scorner:

Exactly.
ibk ayee:

You get grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Skmoda360(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
Jesu! This woman is sick ooooo...
Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by ibkayee(f): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
taking a second wife AND she too not being able to conceive would certainly confirm who is infertile in this story, so i understand why this man is reluctant on taking another wife.
You get grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by curvilicious: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
If it were a man seeking for divorce, you men wilk be saying its ok since the woman cant bear fruit but now that its the other way round y'all are saying ahhhh nkan beeeee

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by tishbite41(m): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
na wa ooh. make we praise the man and the woman. they re both good
Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by tballeyy(m): 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
Na waoo some man need like 10 women to do 10some

1 Like

Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by YelloweWest: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
pocohantas:
A 35yrs old woman, wants to dissolve a 17yrs old marriage?
She done try o. By now she suppose done born pikin that's about 2x her age. Chick wanna go test her fertility.

The man has refused to remarry or dissolve the marriage and has remained faithful over the years.

Could this be true love or he is hiding the true state of his manhood?
It's not love anything. The man knows he is infertile.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by YelloweWest: 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
Gather 100 barren couples and u will be shocked that 50% of the infertility comes from the men.

But u know our society... always blame the woman. That's more convienent.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
She does not want her youth to waste away without having a kid at least.
For a man, he can still remarry at the age of 70 or even 80 if he get tired of waiting. Cause men always get tired at one point in the marriage . And thats the truth.
Even she herself don taya to wait.

Or he may even impregnate another lady out side, while she wallows in barreness.

She simply wants freedom to test her fertility with another man in clear conscience, that she's fertile. I presume that's why she wants the divorce.
Court free the woman abeg.
It's painful, not having kids sha.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by wasak(m): 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
Funny... I am the lawyer of the lady in this case and court has given judgement. I don't know where they got the date of adjournment.
Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 14, 2017
emeijeh:

There is nothing we do that satisfy you ladies.
A man is staying faithful to his barren wife,and you are here talking true state of his manhood.

If he sends her packing, same you Pocahontas pocnosehontas will call him heartless.

This life sef!
I tire for them oo, stay faithful wahalla and be unfaithful whalla.

pocohantas:
A 35yrs old woman, wants to dissolve a 17yrs old marriage?
She done try o. By now she suppose done born pikin that's about 2x her age. Chick wanna go test her fertility.

The man has refused to remarry or dissolve the marriage and has remained faithful over the years.

this be true love or he is hiding the true state of his manhood?
And you never thought that the woman herself could be infertile, or possibly be taking some contraceptives having said she is not inlove with the man.
Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by pocohantas(f): 12:02am On Nov 14, 2017
chisco82:

I tire for them oo, stay faithful wahalla and be unfaithful whalla.

And you never thought that the woman herself could be infertile, or possibly be taking some contraceptives having said she is not inlove with the man.

Read the first paragraph again undecided
Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by meforyou1(m): 12:04am On Nov 14, 2017
wasak:
Funny... I am the lawyer of the lady in this case and court has given judgement. I don't know where they got the date of adjournment.
so what's the judgement sir?
Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by demefaboy(m): 12:12am On Nov 14, 2017
Plsssss Click link go to my fb wall and like my current pix, so that I can win https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1074475659255561&id=100000794101880&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1074475659255561%3Atl_objid.1074475659255561%3Athid.100000794101880%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1512115199%3A-1503957520752552920&__tn__=%2AW-R
Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 14, 2017
pocohantas:

Read the first paragraph again undecided
Of the main write up or your own post?
Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by pocohantas(f): 12:34am On Nov 14, 2017
chisco82:

Of the main write up or your own post?

Mine angry
Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 14, 2017
pocohantas:

Mine angry
*chick wanna go test her fertility*?
Well there is something she are n't telling the court and the general public.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by pocohantas(f): 12:52am On Nov 14, 2017
chisco82:

Oya go and test and get back to us... tongue
Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 14, 2017
pocohantas:

Oya go and test and get back to us... tongue
Lol!
Waka gi ebe ahu.
If have to text, is you as the specimen.
Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Daboomb: 3:33am On Nov 14, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
taking a second wife AND she too not being able to conceive would certainly confirm who is infertile in this story, so i understand why this man is reluctant on taking another wife.

All you these 'twisted' Nigerian women sef!
If a man is planning to take a second wife, it is this same your types that will be slagging th eman of being unfaithful and a philanderer!
You are fond of speaking from both sides of your mouth, showing how unstable most of you are.

BTW: The man does not need to take a second wife to prove his is fertile or not......many men just impregnate another woman outside, without the woman's knowledge
Some women who are thought ot be barren, have had children after 17years of trying and this man could just be one of those who faithfully believe that God will gove his wife a child, at the appointed time.

chisco82:

You could be right!
On the other hand, the woman might be keeping a secret (like she had damaged her womb during her "days of escapades as a young lady"wink and knew that no matter how long herhusband remains faithful to her, it is just never going to happen.

Only God can save men from all these Luciferous women of nowadays

1 Like

Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 4:58am On Nov 14, 2017
Evablizin:
sad
hi dear how are you? quite an age
Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Sike(m): 6:35am On Nov 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
17 years shocked
Yea. That's a very long year.
Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 14, 2017
It's funny how people conclude that when a marriage is barren it's the wife's fault. I am pretty sure her sister in law has made life very miserable for the wife.Him getting a second wife would definitely expose who is really shooting blanks. Please oga judge let the woman go.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Sirchucks(m): 7:21am On Nov 14, 2017
genuine24:
Are there women who really want their husbands to get second wives?
Yes. There is this female course mate who is not married, hear her "what kind of greed is that DO U WANT TO ENJOY YOUR HUSBAND ALONE?.. "IF i put her pics here you will want to marry her.
Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Drabrah(m): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

No sir. Taking more than 2 wives sef doesn't confirm his infertility. Rather, confirming a man's fertility status is a lot cheaper & easier. All it takes is a simple Semen Analysis.
For d woman, it's not dat straightforward.
Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 14, 2017
dhardline:
shocked is this some kind of a joke?

Meanwhile grin

cheesy
Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by genuine24: 10:17am On Nov 14, 2017
Sirchucks:
Yes. There is this female course mate who is not married, hear her "what kind of greed is that DO U WANT TO ENJOY YOUR HUSBAND ALONE?.. "IF i put her pics here you will want to marry her.

hmmmm... She must be very generous to that extend, but is easier said than done
Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Evablizin(f): 10:39am On Nov 14, 2017
bamidelee:
hi dear how are you? quite an age
i'm cool and you?
Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2017
Evablizin:
i'm cool and you?
am good too
Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Evablizin(f): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2017
bamidelee:
am good too
Thank God,just that i'm too busy.
Re: My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
Evablizin:
Thank God,just that i'm too busy.
seriously am as well busy
but I would find time to say hi to you sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) / When Your Nanny/househelp Suddenly Becomes An Ally To The Neighbours! / Why Do Most Girls Gets So Fat After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.