Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) (7821 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room / Slay Queens Show Their Smoking Skills Inside Club (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 14, 2017
Why Do Ladies Smoke? At Least For The Sake Of The Eggs In Your womb. Show Some Sense Of Responsibility

1 Like

Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by terrezo2002(m): 7:24am On Nov 14, 2017
undecided
dominique:

Stop being shallow, not every lady's goal in life is to get married. Who told you those slay queens are after marriage? All they need is a maga to be splashing cash on them. Who do they want to marry? The man that will give his wife 5k upkeep money for a month and go on to give slay queen side chick N50k for Brazilian hair?

I don't know why you guys always think all women are desperate to marry and run to Shiloh to pray for husband. Most of them slay queens are perfectly ok being well-paid side-chicks to men married to holy goody-two-shoes wives.
And this is right. Very wrong way of life

1 Like

Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:26am On Nov 14, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I still love you the way you are, slay queen or not grin
Okay. grin
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay. grin
so u won't love me back

Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by ReinaFarine: 7:29am On Nov 14, 2017
Daeylar:

Ah shocked Madam haff vex shocked lol,

No lies told in this post dear kiss kiss all truth.

The thing tire me nah.... I woke up early to see fucktoys 'bashing' someone far better that them.... When it is not like they have lists of girls begging them for marriage....
This trend of looking for little reason to slam, name call, body shame, slut shame, and castigate the female sex must stop....

DeadRat:
Why Do Ladies Smoke? At Least For The Sake Of The Eggs In Your womb.

And smoking and drinking is good for your sperm count.... Simply

DeadRat:
Show Some Sense
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:29am On Nov 14, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
so u won't love me back
I love Jesus already. grin
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by zainmaxwell(m): 7:40am On Nov 14, 2017
truth be told most guys still preferred this slay queen to decent dress ones.......and least I forget someone,somewhere is patronizing those girls
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
the chic on your dp can come and collect my school fees already, I have decided to drop out
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 14, 2017
ReinaFarine:

The thing tire me nah.... I woke up early to see fucktoys 'bashing' someone far better that them.... When it is not like they have lists of girls begging them for marriage....
This trend of looking for little reason to slam, name call, body shame, slut shame, and castigate the female sex must stop....

And smoking and drinking is good for your sperm count.... Simply

Who Be This One... Who Told You I Drink Or Smoke?
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:50am On Nov 14, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
the chic on your dp can come and collect my school fees already, I have decided to drop out
Lol, that's a friend turned sister.
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, that's a friend turned sister.
me sef I am a brother turned lover
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:05am On Nov 14, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
me sef I am a brother turned lover
Lool, if you say so.
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by chudyprince: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2017
This girl's are under the influence of demon possession. I have witnessed many of them giving testomonies cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Konquest: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
Axelrod:
My Obsession for Slay Queens

An Irony
Keep slaying, we love when you do it. When you take in that shisha, we tap our friends and tell them how hot you are and want you. We will encourage you to drink and get high for us, so when we pound with our big cassava, you just scream "harder harder, faster, deeper" and won't feel the pains.

If you don't cook for us, we don't even care, after all, we have tastee fried chicken, Eltee Foods, tantalizer and the rest of them we can take you to. Fast food, it's our work o.

When you dress in that mini skirt, we love it, so we can be fingering you while driving in the car and even have a quickie whenever we stop in a cool place.

"Baby, I don't have strength to wash cloths". No wahala, straight to the laundry we go.

Everything has expiry date. When we have lost count of how many times the dick has dicked you, we move on to the next instagram queen, slayers, pepper dem gang crew, sexy mama and the boss chick queens.

Truth is, none of what we do to you or what you do to yourself is what we wish for a wife to be. Mbok, I don't have time to be thinking how my wife is slaying, with my kind of job that involves travelling almost every week and needs utmost confidence and secrecy. We need 1000 yards wife material, not 5 yards that you are.

We will leave you after the fun and marry the decent girl, who slays in Christ and dances one corner dance in the Holy Ghost. It doesn't matter where, but we will marry the homely wife. Keep slaying and watch time pass you by. Body go tell you.

Lalasticlala, come see your sisters.
Ishilove, come see your friends.
Myn44, come see your babes.
Reference: Fejiro Oliver
^^^^^^^
grin. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Axelrod(m): 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Konquest:

^^^^^^^
grin. grin
Omor, this your teeth be like Agbado in Yoruba. Hausas call it Masara while Ibos call it okah

1 Like

Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Ayobami7(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
亚冠小组

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies / A Guy Caught His Girl Friend Who Wanted To Dupe Him On Whatsapp. / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.