Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,691 members, 7,865,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) (7823 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room / Slay Queens Show Their Smoking Skills Inside Club (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Axelrod(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Samusu:
Someone's future wife and mother.

Tufiakwa
I'm a showbiz person and believe me, I have seen a lot worse!
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Axelrod(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Saints are on the way to this thread

I can hear them murmuring
Lol.
Make them come
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Axelrod(m): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
shimmer1:
At the end of the day, you won't marry those Christ girls o, you'll be salivating with that your tongue like that of a frog after those sexy, hot slay queens for a wife. Yimu! Keep deceiving yourself.
A slayqueen spotted

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Axelrod(m): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
dominique:
Yes you'll marry those holy saint girls, you'll get bored of them after a while and start chasing after the so-called slay queens you love to run down so much. Yet you guys call us confused!

@bolden, so you admit to be one!!! Smh

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
shimmer1:

See. Before I joined nairaland this November 10. I was a ghost reader for about 3 years and I've always known your troublesome self. You should get it from there. grin grin
Aghhh cheesy..this is very serious oocheesy.even the guest readers know mecheesy...na waocheesy.welcome to nairaland ocheesy.
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Axelrod:

A slayqueen spotted

Lol my dear. I'm far from it. But I'm also speaking the truth.
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
lefulefu:
Aghhh cheesy..this is very serious oocheesy.even the guest readers know mecheesy...na waocheesy.welcome to nairaland ocheesy.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Axelrod(m): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:
Op you are sh!t man!
and ur useless thread/post...

Thats a club and in a club i guess you know what is being done there!.... U are only condeming the ladies..what about the guys there, u dont see any wrong in what they are doing

If they dont match ur IQ, then go to church
And stop writing sh!T!

i hate when guys writes nonsense about ladies!

#TeamSlayQueens grin
Ladies and gentlemen, see an ass licker!
I'm not that religious, neither am I wayward! I know what I want and I go for that. You can go ahead and marry your LovePeddler.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Axelrod(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
dominique:

Let them come, na today? grin
After openly bashing the slay queens, they will slide into her DM and start ass licking. All these social media hoes wouldn't be this many if they weren't getting any patronage, who are the people patronizing these babes if 99% of the guys keep bashing them? Na confused hypocrites dem be true true

If that's what will make him not cheat on his saintly wife, he should. You can't go on sampling different babes then go on and settle with a churchy holy wife. Like should marry like abeg.
They slide into her DM to do same thing mentioned above, not marry her. Use your head for once babe!
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
dominique:

Let them come, na today? grin
After openly bashing the slay queens, they will slide into her DM and start ass licking. All these social media hoes wouldn't be this many if they weren't getting any patronage, who are the people patronizing these babes if 99% of the guys keep bashing them? Na confused hypocrites dem be true true

I don talk this thing tire. lipsrsealed
We see alot of slayqueens on the rise. Even secondary school babes are aspiring to be one. If these slayqueens go to their social media accounts to drop mouth dropping pictures and get little or no single attention, nobody will tell them the society frowns on it and they'll stop. But when they keep getting followers and asslickers following them like flies follow shiit, they'll be encouraged to feed the hungry eyes. And these hungry eyes are still complaining meanwhile they're their biggest fans. Smh. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by ashewoboy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
dominique:

If that's what will make him not cheat on his saintly wife, he should. You can't go on sampling different babes then go on and settle with a churchy holy wife. Like should marry like abeg.

he is saying the reality. ladies should be chaste and make sure they are not made sex object. men wanna explore buh they only make a chaste lady a wife not a w.hore.
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Axelrod(m): 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
shimmer1:

Lol my dear. I'm far from it. But I'm also speaking the truth.
If that is your definition of truth, then I'm sorry, I've lost track of the word truth
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Axelrod:

Ladies and gentlemen, see an ass licker!
I'm not that religious, neither am I wayward! I know what I want and I go for that. You can go ahead and marry your LovePeddler.
Go for what u want and stop making it look like u got this justified attitude...why using 'we'...why didnt u use 'i'?

@bolded...but u go about sending pm(s) to ladies(ss) trying to hook up...who is the ass licker now
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by dominique(f): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Axelrod:

They slide into her DM to do same thing mentioned above, not marry her. Use your head for once babe!

Stop being shallow, not every lady's goal in life is to get married. Who told you those slay queens are after marriage? All they need is a maga to be splashing cash on them. Who do they want to marry? The man that will give his wife 5k upkeep money for a month and go on to give slay queen side chick N50k for Brazilian hair?

I don't know why you guys always think all women are desperate to marry and run to Shiloh to pray for husband. Most of them slay queens are perfectly ok being well-paid side-chicks to men married to holy goody-two-shoes wives.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
undecided
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
Op canceal that 'we' use 'i'...

Am not in support of this ur madness....

TOTAL RUBBISH POST!
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by dominique(f): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
ashewoboy:

he is saying the reality. ladies should be chaste and make sure they are not made sex object. men wanna explore buh they only make a chaste lady a wife not a w.hore.

The chaste wife they will neglect and go chasing after slay queens? Abegi!
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Axelrod(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
dominique:

Stop being shallow, not every lady's goal in life is to get married. Who told you those slay queens are after marriage? All they need is a maga to be splashing cash on them. Who do they want to marry? The man that will give his wife 5k upkeep money for a month and go on to give slay queen side chick N50k for Brazilian hair?

I don't know why you guys always think all women are desperate to marry and run to Shiloh to pray for husband. Most of them side chicks ar perfectly ok being well-paid side-chicks to men married to holy goody-two-shoes wives.
Be deceiving yourself!
You will regret your slayqueenness soon.
I leave you with that

1 Like

Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Axelrod(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:
Op canceal that 'we' use 'i'...

Am not in support of this ur madness....

TOTAL RUBBISH POST!

I'm sure you're in a club now or with a slayqueen.
Your eyes go clear soon.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
Axelrod:
I'm sure you're in a club now or with a slayqueen. Your eyes go clear soon.
And u too in church with a "descent-girl"... ur eye go tell u
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by obo389(m): 12:23am On Nov 14, 2017
QueenSekxy:
madboy undecided

Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by rex444(m): 2:42am On Nov 14, 2017
Are there any Chinese speaking guys n gals in the house? Up for a translation job? Leave your naija contacts behind...
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by nelsonebby(m): 4:09am On Nov 14, 2017
these girls are ugly.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Belafonte(m): 4:26am On Nov 14, 2017
dominique:
Yes you'll marry those holy saint girls, you'll get bored of them after a while and start chasing after the so-called slay queens you love to run down so much. Yet you guys call us confused!

Even the ones that marry slay queens will still play the field, that is a given. However, a wise man knows you do not make a ho a housewife. Oloshos are not to be upgraded to wife level. That sort of like indiscretion is reserved for only clueless bozos.
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 4:49am On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:

I don talk this thing tire. lipsrsealed
We see alot of slayqueens on the rise. Even secondary school babes are aspiring to be one. If these slayqueens go to their social media accounts to drop mouth dropping pictures and get little or no single attention, nobody will tell them the society frowns on it and they'll stop. But when they keep getting followers and asslickers following them like flies follow shiit, they'll be encouraged to feed the hungry eyes. And these hungry eyes are still complaining meanwhile they're their biggest fans. Smh. cry cry
sis, you are not far from the truth..these same hypocrites will be shouting massive ukwu and boobs ,,encouraging awon slay queens on the nudity they display on social media. .

I don't understand why they should be crying but they engineered solely on what is happening in this contemporary era,,,a guy will carry his girlfriend to club undecided and beg her to smoke shisha,,and when the same girl now takes it to another level ,he will start crying..meanwhile he championed the cause,,,they have not started crying..more slaymamas are on their way cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 4:51am On Nov 14, 2017
obo389:
take this your twins outta my mention mbok cheesy
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 4:52am On Nov 14, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
The last picture though. Her Olympus has fallen
she's pretty though..smiley
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by ReinaFarine: 6:35am On Nov 14, 2017
See all of them oh?

The fight is strong.... So it is perfectly okay for someone's future husband and father to smoke as much shisha as he wants and become an alcoholic in his early to kid twenties and a taboo for a lady to let loose?

It is okay for this hypocritical sanctimonious judgemental little fuckers to smash as many girls as their tiny whiskey-dicked cock can pay for and it is wrong for a lady to achieve orgasm once before settling for your boring two chump cum ass?

Going to club and hanging out with the friends you went along with to get pictures of those girls that you don't know what they're going through, the stress at home, if it is their first time...... You don't even know their real names... But it is wrong because they're someone's future 'wife'

As if being a wife is much more prestigious than being a husband.....
See this little boys that can't get anybody except they pay her...

Go and marry the spirikoko wife material nah.... Them spirikoko husband material that believe in redemption, forgiveness, mercy and grace are there....

Just bashing girls because you're broke and can't afford the suppose 'olosho' again...

Qoute me with trash let me see.......

Good morning Angels....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:08am On Nov 14, 2017
QueenSekxy:

sis, you are not far from the truth..these same hypocrites will be shouting massive ukwu and boobs ,,encouraging awon slay queens on the nudity they display on social media. .

I don't understand why they should be crying but they engineered solely on what is happening in this contemporary era,,,a guy will carry his girlfriend to club undecided and beg her to smoke shisha,,and when the same girl now takes it to another level ,he will start crying..meanwhile he championed the cause,,,they have not started crying..more slaymamas are on their way cheesy
You've said everything. They should continue with their hypocritical attitude. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
You've said everything. They should continue with their hypocritical attitude. smiley
I still love you the way you are, slay queen or not grin
Re: Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) by Daeylar(f): 7:12am On Nov 14, 2017
ReinaFarine:
See all of them oh?

The fight is strong.... So it is perfectly okay for someone's future husband and father to smoke as much shisha as he wants and become an alcoholic in his early to kid twenties and a taboo for a lady to let loose?

It is okay for this hypocritical sanctimonious judgemental little fuckers to smash as many girls as their tiny whiskey-dicked cock can pay for and it is wrong for a lady to achieve orgasm once before settling for your boring two chump cum ass?

Going to club and hanging out with the friends you went along with to get pictures of those girls that you don't know what they're going through, the stress at home, if it is their first time...... You don't even know their real names... But it is wrong because they're someone's future 'wife'

As if being a wife is much more prestigious than being a husband.....
See this little boys that can't get anybody except they pay her...

Go and marry the spirikoko wife material nah.... Them spirikoko husband material that believe in redemption, forgiveness, mercy and grace are there....

Just bashing girls because you're broke and can't afford the suppose 'olosho' again...

Quote me with trash let me see.......

Good morning Angels....

Ah shocked Madam haff vex shocked lol,

No lies told in this post dear kiss kiss all truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Reply Simi / What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. / I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.