Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! (999 Views)

Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / Please I Need Your Urgent Advice / My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by McEphiks(m): 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Thread closed.
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
Modified-You should've mentioned that you're 16 in the original post.You're a child yourself,free your mind of all immoral thoughts.Channel all that energy into something constructive, could be your education.You may want to stay away from the girl for a while.Don't do anything you'd later regret in future.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by Gusha123(m): 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
When U Smoke Ikpokpo Weed For The First Time

Bredren U Need JESUS
[b]When U Smoke Ikpokpo Weed For The First Time

Bredren U Need JESUS
[/b]When U Smoke Ikpokpo Weed For The First Time

Bredren U Need JESUS

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by 2dice01: 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
How old is you
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tahra:
You're a fvcking pedophile!Thunder fire your balls.angry

Eleribu omo ale jatijati.Werey.angry

If you're 18 or older,you deserve to be castrated and fed to vultures.Oloshi.angry

babe take a chill pill or hollandia yogurt embarassed embarassed
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
you would have just titled the thread "I am a paedophile" so that I could have easily avoided it.
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by McEphiks(m): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by rawpadgin(m): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Are u okay

Where u dey stay for warri?
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

babe take a chill pill or hollandia yogurt embarassed embarassed
Let sense fall on the op first.angry
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tahra:
Let sense fall on the op first.angry
and by the way the gurl is showing him fuckin sign he later fuckin decode.

and the gurl fuckin need a man to fuckin love her, or u don't fuckin want her to
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by TEAMvido(m): 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
whatever rocks your huge boat
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

and by the way the gurl is showing him fuckin sign he later fuckin decode.

and the gurl fuckin need a man to fuckin love her, or u don't fuckin want her to
Shey ori yin pe sha Oh I checked your moniker again and! again.Guy,you're still very much in active service.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by Antina(f): 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
McEphiks:
Barely four months ago I relocated to Delta State where I met a very small and pretty young girl. She's just twelve-year-old not too pretty but all she did seems to be special to me. In her own plight she has control over my thoughts and feelings. Is it safe to I say I'm in love with a 12years old girl?

No please, it is not safe to tell a 12 years old girl you are in love.
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by Faithola(f): 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
McEphiks:
Barely four months ago I relocated to Delta State where I met a very small and pretty young girl. She's just twelve-year-old not too pretty but all she did seems to be special to me. In her own plight she has control over my thoughts and feelings. Is it safe to I say I'm in love with a 12years old girl?
You are a paedophile and if u don't work on that ur thought and chance the devil accompanied by ur village people..... U will land in jail
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by McEphiks(m): 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
Antina:

No please, it is not safe to tell a 12 years old girl you are in love.

I honestly do not have the intentions of telling her. I might be silly enough to ask dump ass niggas a simple question yet hurl abusive words at me without even reading the meaning to the post. I have a pretty girl and I ain't looking bad either. You guys need a bit of mediocrity then, you can constructively critisise.

Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by kodded(m): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
[s]
McEphiks:

I honestly do not have the intentions of telling her. I might be silly enough to ask dump ass niggas a simple question yet hurl abusive words at me without even reading the meaning to the post. I have a pretty girl and I ain't looking bad either. You guys need a bit of mediocrity then, you can constructively critisise.
[/s] you are a madman angry
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by Stevengerd(m): 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tahra:

If you're 18 or older,you deserve to be castrated and fed to vultures.Oloshi.angry
Talo lomo ton Kor
Abunu!!!
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by yhemster(m): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tahra:

Just relax Ms. Hypocrite. The boy is 16. Instead of you to advise the boy on how to be a good brother to the girl and advise abstinence till a mature age, you're throwing out curses. The sad reality is lots of girls of age range 12-14 are getting sexually active. So, what's the big deal in a 16yearsvold boy dating a 12 years old girl?
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by walepackage(m): 12:27am On Nov 14, 2017
yhemster:

Just relax Ms. Hypocrite. The boy is 16. Instead of you to advise the boy on how to be a good brother to the girl and advise abstinence till a mature age, you're throwing out curses. The sad reality is lots of girls of age range 12-14 are getting sexually active. So, what's the big deal in a 16yearsvold boy dating a 12 years old girl?
oga,what is wrong is wrong irrespective that some are doing it.The girl is too young to start experiencing sex at this phase of her life.She should rather chanel her energy to schooling rather than allowing a boy to turn her to a sex machine at her age.So pitiable that values and morals are withering away in our contemporary society.
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by yhemster(m): 12:57am On Nov 14, 2017
walepackage:
oga,what is wrong is wrong irrespective that some are doing it.The girl is too young to start experiencing sex at this phase of her life.She should rather chanel her energy to schooling rather than allowing a boy to turn her to a sex machine at her age.So pitiable that values and morals are withering away in our contemporary society.

This young man (16) asked a question, and the first comment he got was curses and all sort of nametags. It's just sad that this young man had to go thru such experience. Honestly, our so-called high moral (fake) is what is messing up our society today. Despite this so called claim, there is no physical proof in the society today. Prostitution is still the biggest economy in the country (maybe not...hyperbole)
You too claimed a 12 year old girl shouldn't be in a relationship, give me a break. That's a fantasy bt in reality, some 12 year old girl wants a relationship. Not every relationship has to be sexual, we've all been there. Some of wrote love letters while in Secondary school. For how long are we going to remain in the fake moral standards of ours, and wake to reality. We're just abt repeat the silly mistakes our parents made, by neglect their responsibility and being our best friend post puberty stage, neglecting us to learn abt ourselves on the street.
***The young ones needs mentoring and not rebuke.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:13am On Nov 14, 2017
Carry on with the relationship but please don't kpash for now coz like Jon Snow, the two of you knows nothing for now

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 14, 2017
[s]
Tahra:

[/s]

Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by walepackage(m): 6:53am On Nov 14, 2017
@yhemstar,i am amazed with the way you sound with this issue,without even sounding like a "moralist".Studies has showed that the "emotional and psychological" phace of man has stage before it fully developed to "puberty".At this her phase of development she aint fit to venture into dating or what have you.Her control of stimulus is not well attain, asuch she could be sway easily,without giving a proper consideration to the issue, which its as a result to absent of those impulses,or give a wrong responce to an issue because she is;emotional unbalance,psychological unfit at that phace of her life.I dont believ that crap saying they can be in that relationship without the boy having sex with that innocent child, its a pure lie.I still maintain that at 12 that girl is still a juvenile irrespective of her biological composition,whose priority should be education or something worthwile.Such act can breed unwanted pregnancy,nympo and other related social problem at the long run.Sexual education should be introduce.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 14, 2017
yhemster:

If you're 18 or older.
An excerpt from my post.
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by Kimcutie: 7:31am On Nov 14, 2017
Tahra:

[s]Modified-You should've mentioned that you're 16 in the original post.You're a child yourself,free your mind of all immoral thoughts.Channel all that energy into something constructive, could be your education.You may want to stay away from the girl for a while.[/s]
This your insult weak me... No comment
Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Please! by ReinaFarine: 7:51am On Nov 14, 2017
At 16, the boy is seriously ruled by his little man...
Sorry op..
This is not meant to offend you... It is biology..... At 16, Junior is just opening shop and that means you literally have sex-brain 60% of the time.... You're characterized by getting a Hardin from anything female and sexual because you have not mastered your Dingdong...

But at 12, she's still too young..... It doesn't matter her matured look or the way she seem to understand all them lingo.... Mentally and emotionally and psychologically, she's not ready for a relationship all of you saying otherwise shut up.

14 years old girl sure.... But a 12 years old baby that has not really understand puberty and boobs and kissing seem very fascinating and prestigious to her messing with a 16 years old boy with sex-on - brain spells disaster.....
I don't want to reqd my 13 years old neighbour is pregnant for me and I'm in ss1....

All I'm saying is relationship is between the matured.... People that understand the consequences of their action, responsiblities and accountability and both of you are still eating your parents' food and mummy still buy her panties....

The fact that she wants it doesn't mean it is good for her...

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Covers Her Naked Body In Glitter To Announce New KKW Beauty Produ / Please Should A Wife Borrow Money To Her Husband? / BEAUTY IS NOT ENOUGH" (NERRO BEATS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.