Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Kim Kardashian Covers Her Naked Body In Glitter To Announce New KKW Beauty Produ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kim Kardashian Covers Her Naked Body In Glitter To Announce New KKW Beauty Produ (997 Views)

Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Covers Her Naked Body In Glitter To Announce New KKW Beauty Produ by ibrahxx123(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kim Kardashian goes naked to promote her upcoming Ultralight Beams highlighters and glosses for KKW Beauty.

The item is the latest addition to her ever expanding cosmetics and perfume collection.

http://thekennysblog.com/2017/11/28/kim-kardashian-covers-naked-body-glitter-announce-new-kkw-beauty-products/

(1) (Reply)

I Waited For Him For Four Years But He Took My Daughter Away / Confession : How My Uncle Friend F++ked Me In Our Parlor / Ladies And Gentlemen Do You Prefer Open Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.